A Night Out, But We End Up In The K

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We must have slept very well, because it was well into daylight hours when I was woken by Bob clambering over me. "Ssssssshhhhhh!" he whispered as I woke, "Come with me."

I silently followed him downstairs and into the kitchen. "Do you want to get you own back on Alison for what she did to last night?"

"Humphh!" I grunted, "From what I could see it was a combined effort. You and her ganged up on me! I want my revenge on you too!"

"Yes, yes, that's as maybe." He grumbled. "I have a plan for Alison, if you want to take part."

"Of course I do!" I exclaimed.

We donned bathrobes and went outside. There is one small part of our patio which is not overlooked, even by the teenage scrote who lives next door. (I am sure he watches us!). One of the things that the previous occupants of our house left behind, was an old galvanised bath, which I had intended, at some time, to use as a flower container. I had lain in the hedge unused and rusting away ever since we moved in. Bob dragged it into the hidden part of our patio and asked, "What shall we put in it?"

"Alison of course!" I retorted.

He gave me what my grandmother would have called an "old fashioned" look. "I know that!" he said sounding somewhat frustrated with my reply. "Earth, perhaps, mixed with water to make mud? Food? What do you think?"

"I like the idea of wet earth." I told him.

"Right-ho!" Said Bob and pulled a bag of garden compost, (which I was going to put in the bath at some point anyway) slit open the bag and emptied the contents into the old bath. "Now we'll fill it with water and mix it all together." In reality, the two substances didn't mix very well at all. Perhaps I spoilt it by using a couple of buckets of hot water, to take the chill out of the mainly cold water from the hose that Bob was using. I guess I was feeling a bit sorry for Alison. We ended up with just a bath full of dirty water and a sediment of garden compost at the bottom. If I stirred it up with a spade, I could get some of the earth in suspension for a while, but it soon settled out again. "You keep mixing, I'll go and get Alison." Bob said as he disappeared into the house.

I learnt later that she had just awakened when Bob came into the bedroom. "Ssshhh Alison, come with me – don't bother to get dressed, I need your help to play a trick on Diana." He had said to her. He led her downstairs, stopping halfway to whisper, "She is outside mixing up some dirty water, to dump you in. What she doesn't know is the bath is actually for her!" I need your help to distract her whilst I get into a position to pick her up. Agreed?" Apparently Alison nodded and she was reassured by him saying, "Don't worry about not being dressed, that part of the patio is not overlooked."

So they crept down the rest of the stairs, she being led by the hand by Bob. He led her through the hallway and kitchen and outside on to the secluded part of the patio. Hallo Diana!" she said rather loudly, apparently in an attempt to make me jump.

"Oh hallo!" I replied, whilst making a prearranged dive for her legs. Bob had already got hold of her under the arms as we turned and held over the still swirling mixture of compost and slowly lowered her backside into it.

"You bastards!" she cried out as she went hips deep into the old and leaking bath. Bob put a foot on her lower chest in order to prevent her getting back out. Believe me if Bob does that to you, no upward movement is possible.

"Ok Diana." He said quietly. "Do your worst!" When Alison landed in the water, she displaced a lot of it over the side of the bath. Soon she was laying on her back with her head at one end and her buttocks at the other. Her legs were sticking out upwards and she was kicking then about. Her face was just above the surface of the water/compost mix. She soon discovered that the more she wriggled, the more she splashed her own face, so she decided the best option was to just lay there and accept her fate.

I stood to one side out of the way of her kicking legs and scooped handfuls of the dirty water on to her belly and breasts. I also rubbed some into her hair which if I was not careful could cover her face with black bits too. I definitely was not careful!

Eventually I decided that she had had enough and asked Bob to let her up. She sat up in the bath and saw Bob undoing his robe to expose a very erect prick. She didn't need a second invitation so when he said, "Suck it." She immediately went to work. For my part, I concentrated on picking up handfuls of the wet peat, dumping them on top of her head and watching then slide down her bare back. I topped this off by reaching round from behind her and rubbing the muck into her breasts, taking the opportunity to give her nipples a tweak at the same time. In time, Bob urged that he was about cum, so I pulled her head off his penis and let him spray her face with his white gold.

She looked a real mess, covered all over her body in little bits of brown peat, and having cum running down her face. She caught my eye and said "Kiss me Diana" What could I do but comply? I put my arm round her shoulder and she gripped mine as we kissed. The next thing she lay back in the bath and pulled me, complete with bathrobe in on top of her. In reality I had been quite extensively splashed anyway. Besides that I wanted to kiss her. I slid one hand down to between her legs and rubbed a mix of water and compost into her vagina.

I whispered "If I had a strap-on I'd fuck you here and now!"

"And I'd let you!" She gasped and then orgasmed into my hand. I knelt and straddled her in the bath and masturbated myself to a finish, leaning back against her upright thighs. When I had finished, she said "I suppose the only thing for you to do now is to piss on my belly."

"Was that an invitation?" I asked.

She smiled. "I guess it was." So I did. Bob added his half litre as well from above us before we got out of the bath. We hosed each other off before going back into the house for a proper shower.

"Can you stay for lunch?" I asked Alison afterwards.

She roared with laughter. "I suppose I can, but I'm afraid I haven't a thing to wear!"

"How are you going to explain the loss of her dress to your friend?" Bob asked.

"I haven't the first idea." She said a little more seriously. I know she had it made specially, so I'll bet it was expensive."

Bob reached for his wallet which was on the dresser. "I'll pay for it." He said.

"You will NOT!" Alison retorted sharply. "You'd make me feel like a prostitute!" The she went on, "I knew what I was doing wearing the dress. It was exciting to know that I was taking the risk of ruining it with no fallback position. In fact I found the danger of that happening to be a turn on. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't willing you to rip it off me, although I knew I wouldn't care if you did."

"Did part of you relish being taken home naked?" I asked.

"I suppose it was." She admitted. "Although I did imagine that it would be in the dark, not in broad daylight on a Sunday afternoon. I am not quite so brave now, I'm afraid."

"Diana will sort something out for you to wear home." Bob told her.

"I hope it won't be too outrageous." Alison replied.

I smiled and said "You've just given me a great idea!"

Alison groaned "Oh no! What have I said?" I grinned quietly to myself.

I went off to prepare lunch leaving Bob and Alison to lay the table. I determined to keep her naked as long as possible. Not for nothing did Bob decide that we would have Sunday Lunch in our front room. We have no lace curtains there and passers-by would be able to see in.

I served lunch and we sat round the table such that Alison had her back to the window. Throughout the meal Bob and I kept up a commentary on the (mostly) men who came up a stared through the glass. The fact that almost all of these were imaginary was lost on Alison who was convinced that her bare back and bum were displayed to each and every person who walked by. She was quite pink by the time we were finished. We confessed after we had had coffee on the settee whereupon she announced that we were "Bastards".

"We note that you didn't get up and run out of the room." Bob said.

"I was too scared they would see something else." She replied.

About an hour later, I went upstairs an sorted out Alison's "going home" outfit. I was tempted to give her a micro skirt and one of my crop tops, (both would have been too small). But I settled on one of Bob's shirts. In fact it was the similar to the one I first wore to the market. It had a collar and short sleeves. But the best thing was that it was very big around the hem and (on her) extremely short! I gave her no underwear , not that I would have any that fitted her. "Make sure that you get it back before she goes inside." I told Bob.

"But I live in a terrace!" Alison complained.

"All right then, but make sure you give him a big kiss on the doorstep." I replied.

"Why don't you come along and supervise?" Bob asked. So I did.

"See if you can undress her." I said to Bob quietly, hopefully not loud enough for Alison to hear me as we drove along.

"What was that?" She asked suspiciously.

"I asked him if he remembered the address." I turned to her and said.

"Ha! A likely story!" she humphed. I smiled to myself. I was not exactly overdressed either, I wore only a chemise or full underslip. This had been bought some time ago specifically to be messed up sometime. This would not be the occasion as I was sitting in Bob's company car.

We stopped outside Alison's door and she quickly made it to her doorstep but Bob was quick enough to grab her before she disappeared inside. He put his arms around her, kissed her full on the lips and said something to her. She responded by throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him hard. The action of her lifting her arms up lifted the hem of the shirt to dangerously close to exposing her bum. It wouldn't have mattered anyway as Bob's hand slid up inside the shirt and lifted it half way up her back. Whether she didn't realise, or didn't care, I don't know. All I do know is that I saw this woman and my husband kissing like mad. His hand progressed up her back and came to rest on her shoulders. He said something else and one of her legs crept up his leg and rose up to his hip.

I don't know why but something that I thought I would find funny, suddenly seemed very erotic. I found my hand sliding up my own thigh and tickling my clitoris. I started to Mumble "Strip her Bob, strip her right off!" My hand started to move quicker and quicker until I was very excited.

The next thing I knew, the shirt was off and tossed behind Bob onto the pavement, Alison was half in the door, naked with one thigh over my husband's hip and they were still kissing. Eventually they parted and Bob turned to me and waved me to join them I quickly got out of the car as they disappeared into the house.

I followed them along the passage and up the stairs to her room. It was a mess, but that was not what commanded my attention. They grabbed me, threw me on the bed and while Bob, thrust two fingers into my wet slit, Alison was ripping my slip completely down the front.

She bent down and kissed me and tweaked my prominent nipples. I was ready and they both knew it. Bob brought me to a thrashing climax and then jerked himself off over my titties, Alison's hand and both our faces. Bob then thrust his handH he between Alison's legs and started to masturbate her. Meanwhile she and I were slobbering over each other, her above me on her bed. As she knelt above me, moving in concert with the thrusting of Bob's hand, I cupped her pendulous (compared with mine) breasts and rolled her nipples round and round. "You pair of bastards!" she exclaimed just before squirting over Bob's fingers. Her sweat was running off her face and on to mine. A sliver of saliva slowly made it's way from her bottom lip to wards my face. I opened my mouth to accept it. Then we kissed.

When we had all settled down, Alison began to laugh. "What are you giggling at?" I asked.

"The tables have been turned." She laughed. "You're the one who has to make it home naked now!"

I had to admit she was right, and giggled as I did so.

Bob went outside to retrieve the shirt that Alison had worn home. He was fond of it for one thing, the fact that I needed it was another. He brought it back up to the room and then did something extraordinary. He wiped Alison's wet cunt with it! "I want Alison's smell on you as we go home." He explained.

"In that case." Alison said. "I think it should have the smell of all three of us on it." She took the shirt and she wiped the shirt across her own face and breasts, then offered it to me to do the same, which I did. "Now wipe your pussy with it." She instructed me.

Needless to say with her pussy juices, together with mine and also Bob's cum on the shirt, it definitely carried a mix of aromas. I slipped it on and felt deliciously licentious and wicked. "It's a pity it's not market day, we could take a walk round the town with you wearing that." Bob complained.

"If you're going to take her into town in that state, let me put something on, and I'll join you!" Alison enthused.

"I..... I'm .... I'm not sure......" I began.

"OK there won't be anyone up town anyway on a Sunday," Bob conceded, but then announced triumphantly, "We'll go to the Boatman!"

The Boatman was a pub with a large beer garden which backed on to the river. "Only if we sit by the river!" I demanded.

The drive to the pub took all of ten minutes. Alison had come along too wearing a nice summer dress. I was disappointed with her for wearing underwear and told her so. "I'll take it off when we get there if it offends you." She remarked coolly.

"In that case you can take off the dress instead!" I joked.

"Is that a dare?" She demanded.

"It might be." I replied cautiously.

"Duly noted." Alison replied.

We found a picnic table near the river and established ourselves around it whilst Bob went into the pub for drinks. It was a nice sunny afternoon, but most of the other groups in the beer garden were up near the pub. Alison pulled her dress up to the top of her thighs to give them some sun. I had no need to pull my shirt up to the top of my thighs because it was already there. In fact My bum was on the bare wood of the seat as there was not enough fabric for me to sit on.

Bob re-appeared with a tray holding three pints of Shandy and two glasses of wine. "Why all the Shandy?" I asked.

"I'm driving, so I can't drink anything but Shandy." Bob replied as he put the tray on the table.

"But three pints?" I persisted.

"Oh, of course, I forgot to say, the other two are for you and Alison." He explained.

"But we have wine." Alison remarked, confused.

"Oh, they're not for drinking, they're for this!" Bob picked up two of the pints and poured them over Alison and me! I laughed out loud as Alison shrieked when her thin summer dress went transparent. I my shirt was made of sterner stuff and although wet did not show my body through it.

"I think you ought to get out of that wet dress." I remarked mildly.

She put out her tongue at me and pulled me to my feet. "You don't look as wet as me." She snarled "-Yet!" With that she twisted her body and sent me running down the steep grassy bank towards the river. There was no way I could stop so I plunged into the clear running water. Although it was only a couple of feet deep, I fell as I entered the water and went my length on the gravelly bottom.

It was actually very cooling and I have to admit quite pleasant. The shirt had ridden up in the flow, so it was under my armpits. After a moment or two I stood up and tried to get out of the river but the bank was too steep. Bob reached out for one hand and Alison for the other. I grabbed both hands and pulled. Bob withstood the pull but Alison did not have the same resistance and I pulled her into the water with a splash. I was delighted.

"I think I'd better get out of this wet dress." Alison said with a grin, she took off the dress and sat at the picnic bench in her bra and pants. I didn't have that option of course, as the shirt I had on was my only garment. Eventually after pleasant drink at a riverside pub, on a nice afternoon, we left for home, dropping Alison off at hers on the way.

"That was some date!" Bob said as he drove.

"Would you like to do it again sometime?" I asked.

"Can a fish swim?" He asked.

"So you would like to have sex with two women, rip off their clothes and mess them up." I said.

He stopped the car turned towards me and asked, "Do you have a problem with that? Is there something that you want to tell me?"

"I have one problem with what happened this weekend." I admitted.

"Honey, I'm sorry! I thought you were up for all this! Hey if you want to cool this thing down, just say the word. I love you and want to keep you happy and in love with me."

"You haven't heard my problem yet." I told him.

"Yeah sorry Diana, what is it you wanted to tell me. I promise I'll fix it and go along with whatever you want."

"I sort of expected that you would do things to me, that's what our relationship is based upon, but all those thing you did to Alison, ripping her expensive borrowed dress, messing her up and shagging her, well my only problem is....... I can't wait to do it all again!" I laughed.

"You little minx!" He exclaimed. He grabbed me and pulled me towards him and kissed me long and hard on the lips. Then having released me he took hold of the neckline of my chemise and ripped right out. "I've a good mind to make you walk home now!"

"If you walk with me, I will." I told him even though we had over a mile still to go.

"We'll get a bit closer." He said and drove on.

I made no attempt to cover myself as he pulled up in the street outside our house and I had to walk the twenty yards or so to our front door. I was getting to like public exposure and only wished I had bigger boobs to let people see.

That evening we had a relaxing night on the sofa watching TV. Bob was twirling his fingers in my hair and said, "Diana, do you think your Mum would like a session?"

"What sort of a session?"

"A messy session."

"God knows, She liked it when you fucked her, but I don't know about going further."

"Why don't you show her a few photographs?" He suggested.

"She knows that you have slapped me with foam pies and such." I told him.

"It's just that I've got another can of Methylcellulose left over." He said.

"Don't you want to leave that for Alison?" I asked him.

"I think Alison is ready to move up a stage, how about you?"

"You know me, I'm always ready to move up a stage." I said with a laugh

"Silly bugger!" He slapped my thigh, then slid his finger up and brushed my labia. "Shall we go to bed?"

"Yes, lets." So we did.

The following Wednesday I had a date with Celia to look forward to.