A Night Out Ch. 02

Story Info
On to the club for extra dance floor fun.
1.6k words
4.39
34.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking out the limo, you turn to me “I can’t believe we did this?!”

“Well you seemed to enjoy it, at least I hope you did.”

“Did I ever, wait till I get you home.” You reply with a sly smile.

My response to you catches you off guard, “Who says we are going home?” You see the wicked look in my eyes and a devilish smile. This could be a very fun night you think to yourself.

Just then Steve opens the door to let us in the limo. As before the slits in your skirt part open as you enter. You look to see the people in window of the restaurant catching a glimpse of your stockings and maybe more.

Once in the limo, a glass of champagne for the lady? I lean in and give you a passionate kiss. “Honey, do try not to spill your drink.” I say in a very bad attempt at a high brow British accent. We both laugh. Mid laugh I once again lean in and deliver a passionate kiss, my hands caress your body. I run my hands up your silk clad calves, over you knee, up the inside of your thigh. I finally reach my destination, as I rub on and around your panties. “Well so you did enjoy yourself. These wet things must be terribly uncomfortable. I think maybe we should remove them.”

“Oh yes, I don’t want to catch a cold.” You giggle back as together we work your panties off. I simply toss them across the back of the limo.

I break the embrace only to produce a box of chocolate-coated strawberries. Your favorite. I place the box in your hands and I feed you first one, then as you get a little playful you close you eyes and tilt your head back to receive the second, but it doesn’t come. Suddenly you feel a moist wet sensation in your crotch. You let out low moan, as my tongue licks your pussy and inner thighs. First I suck one of your pussy lips into my mouth, running my tongue the length of it, then I move to other and repeat the motion.

You start to slouch on the leather seat. The vibrating panties were good, but nothing beats a moist, well-educated tongue. You start to moan and squirm. I reach up and play with your breasts, caressing them, lightly kneading them. I pull the top of your dress open, exposing your silk bra. I gently tweak your nipples through the bra.

You feel what must be two fingers playing with the entrance to your pussy. It feels so good, you can feel your orgasm building and building.

Suddenly the limo stops. I pop up from under your skirt. “Alright we’re here. We can continue inside.” I proclaim, as I quickly straighten my jacket and hair.

You look at me with wide eyes. Continue inside. Why not continue here dammit you think. Before you can say anything Steve starts to open the door for us. You quickly try to adjust the top of your dress as the door opens.

You see we have stopped in front of one of the nicer clubs in town. One that is not just for the 18-19 year old crowd. There is a line up out front, and they all are looking you exit the limo. Why are they staring? Is it because we got out of a limo and they are trying to see if it is some celebrity? The rush of air up your skirt as it flares getting out the limo makes you wonder, is it because of what I may be flashing? Is my top still open too much?

Your mind is elsewhere when I take your hand and offer you another strawberry. You take a bite and I take a bite from the same strawberry as we stride to the door. “This one seems to have a little extra taste to it, don’t you agree” I ask. You look over at me as it dawns on you, those weren’t fingers in your pussy, it was the strawberry. The idea at first surprises you, but then you are strangely turned on by the idea. Not to let me outdo you, you look at me, lick your lips, and in that sexy voice of yours say ”definitely tastes sweeter than the rest, but I prefer my strawberries topped with a special cream.”

Arrangements were made in advance as we bypass the line and enter. We work our way to the sunken dance floor and I pull onto it as we start to dance. Now this is my kind of music you think to yourself and start to move. We dance our way to the back of the dance floor, partially around the corner from the DJ booth where there is more room.

As we dance we continually touch each other. The DJ announces a couple of slower numbers for the couples and the hoping to be couples in the house. As we come together I hold you close. Our hands wander all over each the others body. I lean and whisper to you, just how much I love you. I spin you around but stop you short, so that your back is to me as we dance. You close your eyes as my hands run from your breasts and over your stomach.

I gently move my hands over you pussy, reaching inside one of the high slits, I reach in and rub your clit. You quickly scan the crowd. If anyone is noticing they aren’t staring, so you let me continue. You can feel my growing hardon against your ass as you push back. This makes you smile to yourself. Maybe I can embarrass him and rub him through his pants as you push back hard, almost a thrusting motion, first once, twice and thrice…oops wait, I my hardon is not there? My hands are on your hips still but I have pushed back a ways.

He must have been close you grin to yourself. You straighten up a bit as the first song finishes and a second louder song, with more of beat starts. Not quite “a fast song” as you would say in school, but more of a grinder you think to yourself, again causing you to smile.

Since it’s a “grinder” song, time to grind you think so you try to push back again, only to find I am grinding forward. Forward right past one of the slits in your dress and into you!

Oh my god, can anyone see us? You can’t believe what we are doing as I thrust to the music as best I can. You take a much bigger look around the club. You start to the far right and scan around and no one around the railings seem to be watching, you start to scan the dance floor and see another couple nearly right in front of you looking us.

You start to blush and are about to make me stop when you realize something is up with this couple. It takes you a second to realize they are in exactly the same position we are in and oh my god they are doing the exact same thing we are. The girl looks at you and smiles, then moans. This in turn causes you to moan. You lean back and whisper to me, do you see them? I answer yes but we all better hurry because there is not much time left in the song as I pick up the pace, you lurch forward.

The lady in front of you lifts up her skirt with one hand, exposing her pussy to you. You can’t help but stare at it. She licks the finger on her other hand seductively and places it on her pussy and starts to rub. A look of pleasure covers her face as you watch her work herself as her man moves faster into her.

She looks at you and mouths the words, you too, and motions towards your pussy. You quickly flick the dress aside at one of the slits and start to rub yourself furiously. You realize the song is about to end, but after the limo ride, the dancing, the show you are sharing and the fucking, you just have to cum.

Then it hits, fast and hard. No build up at all. Your orgasm hits like no other. Your eyes don’t close, the simply go big, your mouth wide, your head shakes from side to side. You cum. You cum hard. Your pulsing pussy causes me to join you. I fill you up with my own cum. One final thrust, deep and hard and I explode in you. You feel me fill you up and another mini orgasm hits you.

You hear the words “oh my god” softly yet clearly over the music and look to see the other couple is almost upon as the women watching you comes. It is as if the intensity of our orgasm has caused them to reach their peak. As you catch your breath you smile at her, and straighten your dress.

Not even bothering to straighten herself out, the other lady comes in close to you and says join us at our table behind the entrance. The two of them walk off.

You tell me what she said. I ask what you think, and despite your embarrassment decide, why not, let’s go meet them.

Part three to cum….tell me what you think and scenario ideas for this continuation of other
stories.