A Night Out Ch. 1 of 2

Story Info
Dancing with friends leads to a tryst in the park.
4.5k words
4.48
52.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more dance, baby. Please?" Camille asked.

I allowed my wife to lead me to the dance floor. I didn't really mind, because the view of her luscious ass in her short, blue mini-skirt made the walk worthwhile. As we made our way through the crowd, I noticed quite a few eyes on her, and I couldn't blame the guys at all.

Camille is a petite brunette with an athletic body, sculpted from swimming practically every day. Her breasts are small and very firm, but I could still see them moving around under her blouse as we began to dance.

Her outfit was designed to draw attention. The light, blue mini barely covered her ass, offering flashes of the white lace panties beneath every time she spun. Her blouse was made of a silky material that clung to every curve of her breasts and offered up a wonderful view of her hard nipples.

The night out had been my idea, but only because my friend Grant and his wife Nina had invited us. I enjoyed every opportunity to spend time around Nina, who was an amazing woman. She was a beautiful Latina with small waist, small hips and large breasts that I had often fantasized about. She was dressed in a fairly long skirt, it went past her knees, but there was a slit up one side that revealed most of her leg when she moved just right. She was wearing a sleeveless blouse that revealed tantalizing looks of her breasts and bra when she leaned over, causing a gap in the armholes.

Grant had agreed to be the designated driver for the night, drinking only two beers in the few hours we'd spent at the club. I'd been pumping Camille full of rum and cokes by pretending that I was drinking them too. I'd actually been drinking plain cokes every other time I went to get us a refill. It was a good plan, I thought, and I enjoyed watching the two women get more and more drunk.

As the crowded dance floor opened up a bit, Camille danced a little way from me, and turned, moving lusciously to the beat of the music. Her lithe body seemed almost oiled as she slithered her way around. I felt my cock spring to life, straining against the confines of my pants. Camille continued the sensuous movement and slid her hands up over her breasts, pausing momentarily to pinch her already hard nipples. Her hands slipped to the buttons on her blouse and unfastened the top two, revealing an eye-popping amount of cleavage.

She teased me by pulling the blouse open and down, to the point where her nipples would soon be showing, but just as she started to pull the blouse down that fraction of an inch more, the song came to an end. Camille seemed almost to come back to herself. She pulled the top back together, but didn't fasten the buttons. I'm sure that I was smiling lecherously as we returned to the table, but I didn't really care.

I'd worked up a thirst, so I went to get another round of drinks. I got a real rum and coke, this time. I also got one more beer for Grant, and a kamikaze for Nina, who had started the night drinking beer, but had quickly gone on to shots. When I returned to the table, I noticed that Grant was staring at my wife's chest. I couldn't blame him; her small, firm tits were straining to be released from her blouse.

Nina stood up as I arrived and grabbed my hand. "Come on, John. Cammie said I could have you for one dance. Grant's being a party pooper," she said, looking at Grant with a slight poutiness to her lips. I glanced at Camille and Grant, but they were so busy staring at each other that they didn't even seem to realize that Nina and I were there.

I couldn't have protested, even if I'd wanted to, as Nina pulled me toward the crowded floor. I was glad to see that the crowd was back, since it meant that I'd be able to dance close to this dark-skinned beauty. Nina seemed to have the same idea, as she slipped her arms around my waist and pulled me close to her. The feel of those large breasts pressed up against my chest made my hard-on return with a vengeance. I know that Nina knew she was exciting me as her body brushed against my hard cock, but she clearly didn't mind.

Nina slipped her arms up my chest and around my neck. I could feel her small hands playing with my hair as our bodies continued to move. My own hands were resting on the small of her back, right at the top of her ass. I was trying to work up the courage to slip them down and feel that fabulous ass of hers when the song ended. It was clearly not my night for music. Nina kept her body pressed against mine for another moment, then stood up on tiptoe and kissed me on the corner of my mouth. When she moved up, my hands naturally slipped down, but I was so surprised by the kiss, that I didn't realize it until the second had passed.

"Thanks for the dance," she said. I noticed that her speech was a little slurred. The wonderful effects of alcohol, I thought to myself. She would never have given me even that chaste kiss if she hadn't been drinking, I was sure.

We wended our way back through the crowd to the table. Grant looked relieved when he saw us, and when I looked at Camille, I knew why. She was on the verge of passing out. I must have overdone it with the liquor, I thought. She was slumped slightly to the side, with her eyes at about half-mast. Her left breast was about to fall out of her blouse, and I noticed that Grant was trying, unsuccessfully, not to stare.

"She's had too much, I take it," Nina said. "Should we just call it a night?"

I started to agree, but Grant said, "There's no sense in all of us having to take off. I can drive her home and come back for you two. She'll be fine once I get her... Once she's in bed."

I don't know if Nina noticed what he'd said, but I know that I did. I was nervous about sending my wife with Grant. However, I knew from experience that no matter how drunk Camille gets, she still stays aware of what's going on around her. I knew that he wouldn't be able to take advantage. Besides, I felt like a hypocrite. I knew that, given the chance, I'd get his wife into bed.

"You sure, Hon? I'm having fun, but we can do it another time," Nina said.

"It's fine. As long as John promises to take good care of you while I'm gone. I should be back within half an hour. Forty-five minutes at the most."

Camille muttered something that sounded like agreement. I leaned down to help her get up, and as she moved, her left breast came out of her blouse completely. I looked up and saw Grant's eyes nearly popping out of his head as he leered at the dark pink of her nipple, which became hard immediately as the air touched it. I pulled her blouse back over it, feeling my dick rouse again as my hand made contact with the wonderfully yielding flesh of her breast.

"Let's walk them out, okay?" Nina asked. "You can help her to the car."

I hadn't realized how stuffy the club was until we made it through the front door. The night air felt wonderful, and brought to life my wife's nipples. I had one hand around her waist, and as I looked down, I realized that I had inadvertently pulled her mini-skirt up almost to her waist. The dark tuft of hair that she left around her pussy was visible through the lacy panties. Moving to smooth her skirt back down, I wondered what kind of an effect all of this was having on Grant. The thought crossed my mind that I should probably go home with her, but since Grant was going to be back so soon, I knew that nothing would happen between them.

I put Camille into the front seat of Grant's car, and leaned across her to fasten her seat belt. Her eyes were already closing. I took the opportunity to fasten one of her buttons, feeling that supple flesh again in the process.

"Well," Grant said. "I'll be back right away. Take good care of my wife."

I handed Grant my keys so he could get Camille in the house, then watched him drive away. Turning back to Nina I said, "Well, should we go dance some more?"

"Not just yet. It's so warm tonight. Let's stay out here a little longer. There's a little park across the street with a bench."

I was so infatuated with this little Latina that I would have agreed to walk to Paris. We ended up across the street, sitting beside each other. She rested her hand lightly on my thigh, almost as an afterthought. I put my own hand on top of hers as we sat, enjoying the night.

"Grant is such a pig," she said. The comment surprised me. Especially since it seemed to come from nowhere, but was so full of feeling.

"Why do you say that?"

"Don't pretend that you didn't see how he was drooling over Camille."

"Especially when her blouse slipped," I said, with a chuckle that was mostly nervousness.

"Oh, God. I'm glad she's drunk. Maybe she won't remember that," Nina said, with a slight giggle of her own. "You trust them, don't you?"

"Of course. Besides, Grant said he'd be right back."

She shrugged and let her head rest against my shoulder. "I guess."

We sat there for a few minutes. I watched the people coming out of the club, bathed in the lights of the parking lot. Sitting where we were, I knew that they couldn't see us, so it was a little like spying. Suddenly, I felt Nina's hand moving out from under mine. I thought that she was just taking it away, but I soon realized that it was travelling up my leg.

I felt torn. Part of me wanted to protest, but another part of me - probably the part that her hand was moving toward - wanted her to keep going. I looked down at her, but her eyes were looking down at her hand, so I couldn't see her face. I could only see her raven black hair. I leaned in closer to smell her hair, when she suddenly moved her head to look up at me.

She hit me pretty hard on the nose, startling both of us, and bringing us out of whatever reverie we may have been in. For my part, the sudden departure of pleasure and onset of pain made me jump off the bench.

"Oh, God. I'm so sorry, John," Nina said, so quickly that we both started to laugh.

"Nothing's broken. No harm, no foul, I guess." I tried to smile, but it felt a little lame. I was too busy wondering what her hand would have felt like as it grazed against my crotch. "I, uh, I guess we ought to go back in."

"Just let me tie my shoe first." Nina proceeded to put her foot up on the bench, allowing the slit in her skirt to fall completely open on the side, and revealing her leg almost to the hip. I can't say for sure, since I was too busy staring at the dark skin of her leg, but I think she took her time tying that shoe. She fiddled with the slit in her skirt, straightening the seam I think, and pulled it open a little farther. For just a second, I could see the hot pink color of her panties, but then her leg was down, and we were moving back toward the club.

I had to restrain myself from just grabbing her and kissing her as we made our way through the darkness and back into the light. The brief scent that I had gotten of her hair still lingered in my nose, enticing me.

The floor of the club was packed again, so we were in each other's arms for the second time that night. Her full breasts pressing against me, and her hands on my neck, were bringing me to new heights of desire. My own hands moved slowly up her sides, brushing lightly against the sides of her breasts, then back down and around her waist.

"This is," she began, then stopped. She looked down, seeming embarrassed.

"This is what?" I asked. I could hear the lust in my voice as I spoke. I hoped that she couldn't.

"Intense. But, John, you know that nothing can happen."

I felt a lump in my throat - from nervousness, or longing, or sadness - I'm not sure which. I swallowed it and replied, "I know it can't, Nina. Grant's my friend. You're my friend. And there's Cammie to think of, too."

"Right," she said. "It would make things too weird. But, please keep moving your hands on me. I love how it feels. Grant will enjoy it later, too, when I take out my sexual frustration on him."

We continued to dance to the music, the smell of her hair intoxicating in my nostrils. After a few minutes, a slow song started and we moved even closer together. I had kept my hands mostly on her back and neck, but as her body pressed against mine, I became a little bolder.

I moved my hands slowly over her hips, down to her ass, and back up again to brush the sides of her breasts. I could feel her body moving against mine, and her hands were moving down to my ass, too. I tried to think about Grant and Camille, but my mind could only seem to focus on Nina and how her body felt so good against mine.

I allowed my hands to move more toward the front of her on my next pass up her body. My thumbs almost touched her hardened nipples as they passed. I heard her breath catch for a moment in her throat. My hands continued up to her neck, my fingers tangling in her hair. I felt my resolve weaken, and I pulled her face toward mine. I didn't feel any resistance as our lips met. Our tongues were soon exploring each others mouths, her breath in my mouth and her hands on my waist, pulling me even closer to her.

As we moved apart, she whispered, "Let's go back to the park. I need some air."

Air was the last thing on my mind, but I knew that it wasn't on hers, either. I felt a twinge of guilt as I thought of Camille, of the betrayal of trust that I was about to commit. I knew that it would crush me if she were to do what I was about to do. I also knew that I had gone past the point of no return. I couldn't stop now, and I didn't really want to.

Nina and I crossed back into the darkness, both of us seemingly out of control. The first tree that we came to in the park, I pushed her against it and kissed her again, more thoroughly. My hands were on her ass, her breasts, her thighs, entangled in her hair. I could feel her body moving against mine in a delicious rhythm of longing and anticipation.

I slipped my hand inside her blouse as we kissed and made my way up to her breasts. Her silky bra was covering them. I started to slip my hand around to unfasten it, but she broke our kiss.

"What's wrong?" I whispered. I didn't trust my voice to speak out loud.

She smiled, her teeth very white in the dark, and said, "Nothing is wrong. It's just that it hooks in the front." Then she pulled my mouth back to hers, and my hands continued their exploration.

I unfastened her bra and let my fingers trace their way around the bottom of her breasts. I could feel her breathing increase as my hands slipped under the bra and my fingers glanced across her nipples. The warmth and weight of her breasts in my hands was incredible, and I felt another surge of longing filling my body.

Nina pushed me gently away and in one fluid movement she pulled her shirt up over her head. Her breasts hung down, the nipples seeming to peek at me from under the cups of her bra. She moved back into my arms and I slipped her bra off of her shoulders and let it fall to the ground atop her shirt. I bent slightly and planted soft kissed on her neck then worked my way down her breasts. I gently sucked on one nipple while my hand worked on her other.

Nina slid her hands down my chest and pulled my shirt off. I glanced toward the club, wondering if we could be seen from the parking lot. There were a few people standing near their cars and talking, but nobody seemed to be looking toward us. However, if anyone looked up, we were only a few feet from the sidewalk, and they couldn't have missed seeing us.

Nina took my face in both her hands and kissed me deeply. "Don't worry about anyone watching," she whispered. "If we're going to do this, we might as well let the world see." Her chest was heaving as she breathed heavily, and I could feel her breasts brushing against me with every inhale. "I've never wanted anyone so bad. I want to feel you inside me." She kissed me again.

I felt her hand slide down into the front of my pants, her slender fingers wrapping intoxicatingly around the shaft of my cock, which leapt with a life of its own at her touch. I reached down to her side, my fingers searching for a way to get her skirt off. I finally found the buttons and unfastened it, letting it fall to her feet.

She pulled her hand out of my pants and slipped out of the pink thong that I had glimpsed earlier when we were at the bench. Then she stood naked, looking down for a moment, letting me see her body. My eyes feasted over her nakedness, looking at her shaven pussy and her dark nipples. Never taking my eyes from her, I removed the rest of my clothing.

She made a noise deep in her throat, almost animalistic, then pulled me toward her. We kissed again as our naked bodies met; the feel of her skin against me in the cool night air almost overwhelmed my senses. Her hand slipped around my dick again as we kissed and she began stroking me slowly. I glanced toward the club once more and saw that a few people were now watching us. None of them were being too obvious about it, but they definitely had their eyes trained on the park as they conversed. They probably couldn't see much detail, but our actions would let them know pretty clearly just what was going on.

Nina pushed me down on the grass then straddled me, her hands on my chest. I could feel the heated wetness of her pussy as she slid her body back and forth on top of me. With one finger she traced a slow path from my chin to my navel, following her finger with kisses and the occasional soft bite. Her teeth pulling gently on my flesh and the feel of her hair gave me goose bumps. I was so filled with desire that I felt like I would soon explode, and the people that I knew were watching us was the last thing on my mind.

She continued to slide her wet slit over my rod as she kissed me, moving so that the tip of my dick was covered with her moisture, then slipping her body down so that I could feel her wetness on my balls. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, she reached down between her legs to lightly, delicately grasp my dick. She lifted her body up and pointed my cock up at her pussy, then slowly lowered herself until just the head was inside her.

She moved forward and down, so that I didn't slip any further in or out as she rested her entire weight on me. Her full breasts were in my face, and I flicked my tongue across her left nipple before lightly tugging on it with my teeth, then sucking it deeply into my mouth. I could feel the muscles in her vagina contracting as I moved my left hand up to pinch her right nipple between my fingers and continued to bite and suck on the other.

"Oh, God," she whispered, as she slid her body down mine, engulfing me with the warm cave of her cunt as she moved. She slid slowly back along my shaft. Inch by inch, my cock slipped back out of her, feeling every nuance of her pussy as she moved along my shaft, until just the tip was still inside her. Then our bodies were moving together in that timeless rhythm.

She had her arms under mine, her hands in my hair. My own hands were exploring her body as she continued to move on top of me. They made their way along her sides to her ass, then back up her back and plunged into her hair. Her breath in my ear was like warm puffs of steam.

The movement of our bodies seemed both eternal and all too brief. The feel of her body on top of me, her breath in my ear, the warmth and smell of her arousal, and the feel of the grass on my back was driving me toward the brink of orgasm.

I glanced toward the club and saw that there were now ten or twelve people watching us. Nina sensed that I had looked, and whispered, "Are they watching?" Her breath came in short little gasps, as our pace increased. She was actually turned on by the thought of someone watching her.

I tried to speak, but at first, no words came out. She had pushed herself up slightly, and her breasts were penduluming above me as our hips continued to move together. "They're watching. The guys are watching you, Nina. They want to see you cum."

12