A Night Out Ch. 2 of 2

Story Info
Ride home turns into a public display.
3.2k words
4.53
54.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camille's story

As they left the club and the cool night air hit her, Camille started to regain some control. She hadn't had much to eat, so the alcohol had gone right to her head. She vaguely remembered dancing for her husband - could there have been other people around? She knew that there must have been, but they just hadn't seemed important.

John said something to her, but her mind couldn't quite grasp what it was. She became aware of his hand on her hip. As it slid slowly up, she could feel the cool night air blowing softly across her thighs, and then she could feel it on the wetness of her panties. Dancing with John and the feel of his hand on her was making her hot. She realized that her skirt was all the way up to her waist, and that her panties must be clearly showing.

John must have realized what was going on because he pulled her skirt back down. Camille glanced up at Grant and saw him looking at her crotch. She trusted Grant, but she still felt a little nervous about the fact that he was going to be taking her home by himself.

John put her seatbelt on, then she felt his hands at her breasts for just a second. He was fastening her buttons, but it sent a tingling feeling almost like electricity through her body. The car doors closed, enveloping her in darkness as the dome light went out. In the warmth of the car, she grew sleepy once again, and relaxed. Soon she felt her thoughts fragment as she drifted off to sleep.

After a time, she wasn't sure how long, she sensed that the car had stopped. She could feel the fabric of the seat on her ass, and realized that she had slumped down, pulling her skirt up as she did so. She peaked out of a slitted eye and saw that they were stopped at a red light. She noticed that Grant was glancing at her as he waited for the light to change.

Her panties were pretty much see-through, so he was getting a pretty good look at her, too, she realized. The small patch of pubic hair that she didn't shave was clearly visible through the panties. She didn't want to just suddenly pull her skirt down and embarrass him - besides, the thought of being a little naughty intrigued her. She felt the tingle run through her body again as she thought of Grant looking at her.

As the car moved forward, Camille let her legs spread apart a little bit more. She continued to pretend that she was asleep as the car weaved through the thin night traffic. She kept her eyes slitted open so that she could see if she was having any effect on Grant. As she slid one hand up her thigh and over the swell of her breast, she noticed his eyes widen. She had to fight to keep herself from grinning at his reaction.

She let her hand slip into her cleavage, pulling her blouse down to reveal her breasts a lot more. As she stretched at the fabric, she suddenly felt a button give way under her hand. She almost swore out loud, as she realized that her breasts were all but falling out of her top. If she moved her hand at all, she was sure that her right nipple would be revealed.

She considered just sitting up as if she had just woken up, but she was enjoying herself a little too much. Probably still tipsy, she thought to herself. Besides, she didn't think there would be any harm in showing a little skin to her friend. Grant hit the brakes a little hard and she slid forward, her arm falling from her chest. Her right nipple slid out of the opening in her blouse, hardening immediately. Camille could feel her heart hammering in her chest at the thought of Grant being able to see her like this.

Her face felt flushed at the thought of exposing herself to someone other than her husband. She realized that the hand, which had slipped from her chest, was now in her lap, only an inch or two from her pussy. She wasn't sure if it was the new experience of flashing, or an effect of the alcohol, or possibly the fact that she had sometimes fantasized about Grant, but she wanted to touch herself.

Grant turned onto a dark street and pulled to the curb. He put the car gently into park, then just watched her. Camille twisted in her seat, spreading her legs more in the process and letting her right breast fall completely out of her shirt. Grant shifted in his seat, and Camille realized that he was adjusting because he had an erection. She felt a sense of power at the fact that she was turning him on.

She felt like maybe things were getting out of hand, but she also didn't want to stop teasing him. She moved her hand up to her soaked panties and let her fingertips brush against the fabric. She wondered if Grant would try to touch her, and if she would let him.

He reached for her, but put his hand back down. He seemed to be having a battle within himself. She felt some of the same thoughts herself. Should she let her husband's friend touch her? She realized that she wanted him to. She wanted to feel his hands on her. She didn't want to go all the way, she wouldn't hurt John like that, but the thought of being touched was driving her crazy. She moved her hand up to her breast and pinched her nipple, sending a small wave of pleasure through her. She moaned, as if she were dreaming. She was trying everything she could think of to give Grant the courage to put his hands on her.

She suddenly felt her seatbelt release, and realized that Grant was moving closer to her. Camille wondered what was going on as Grant leaned across her body, stretching his hand as if he was about to open her door. Then, he reached down and reclined her seat. Her left hand fell to the floor of the back seat. Her right hand, which had been on her breast, slipped to the other side, pulling her blouse even more open as it went.

Grant let his hand brush up her side and ran the back of his fingers against her hard nipple. Her hips moved involuntarily at the sensation, and she could see Grant's thin smile at her reaction. He gently unfastened the final button of her blouse, and pulled it aside, exposing both of her breasts. Camille wanted to pull his face down to them and make him suck on her nipples, but she was still trying to keep up her act.

Grant seemed to read her mind and he flicked his tongue across her left nipple, then blew on it, making it almost painfully hard. He looked up at her face and realized that her eyes were open. He jumped up suddenly as if someone had bit him.

"I... I, uh," he stammered.

She took his hand and put it back on her breast. "It's ok."

Grant would have removed his hand again if she hadn't held it on her. "It's just touching, Grant. Nothing more than that. It's innocent. Mostly," she said with a mischievous smile, hardly believing that the words were coming out of her mouth.

Grant didn't say anything, but his hand began to massage her breast again, and his mouth came down to suck on her other nipple. Camille ran her hands through his hair, moaning when he nibbled on her sensitive nipple. She looked out the car window and realized that there were people passing the car. An elderly man was standing nearby and appeared to be trying to sneak peaks at them. The street was fairly dark, and she didn't think he could see much.

Grant moved his hand from her breast down her side. He moved it toward her pussy, but then slid it down her thigh. Back up again, almost making contact with her clit, but again moving his fingers aside at the last instant. Camille could feel her desire growing as he continued to tease her. His hand moved from one thigh to the other as his mouth continued to work its way over her breasts and nipples.

Suddenly, Grant slid his hand up directly between her legs, the palm of his hand pressing lightly against her swollen lips and his thumb brushing her clit. She nearly cried out as her hips leapt at his touch. She could see that the elderly man was standing closer to the car now. He was leaning against a signpost, and not looking directly at them, but Camille knew that he was aware of what was going on. As long as Grant's mouth and hand kept touching her, though, she didn't care who saw them.

She pulled Grant's face to her own and kissed him deeply. His fingers toyed with the leg holes of her panties, teasing her again as he did so. He was almost tickling her, as he worked his fingers inside first one leg of the flimsy material, then in the other. She wanted to reach down and rip her panties off so that he would have access to her cunt. She suddenly realized that she was going to let Grant do whatever he wanted to her. She no longer even wanted to stop him. She still felt love for only John, and didn't want to hurt him, but lust seemed to be filling her as Grant's fingers played over her thighs.

She finally felt his hand grasp the waistband and pull the panties down. She raised her hips up, giving the man outside the car a spectacular view in the process. Her breasts tilted up toward the streetlights behind them and her pussy almost even with the bottom of the window. She saw the old man smile as he watched. Although she hadn't ever really considered herself an exhibitionist before her little striptease for Grant, the thought of this stranger looking at her turned her on even more.

With her panties now down around one ankle, she spread her legs even more for Grant. As his fingers found their way to her clit, she moved her right hand down and shoved two of her fingers into her soaked cunt, moaning as they penetrated her. Grant continued to fuck her with his fingers as he kissed his way down her body. He couldn't bend enough in the constraints of the car to kiss anything past her stomach, so he made his way back up to her breasts.

As his lips closed around her nipple, Camille orgasmed suddenly. The feeling of his fingers rubbing inside her pussy as his palm pressed against her clit sent her over the edge.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Don't stop, Grant! Oh, don't stop, don't stop, Ohh!" She cried out as the waves of her orgasm rode over her like a warming fire.

Grant slowed his rhythm as he sensed her subsiding. He brought his hand, smeared with her juices, up to her breasts and rubbed it onto her nipples, then slowly licked it off.

Camille tried to reach his cock, wanting to touch him and share her pleasure with him, but again, the car didn't allow much movement. "I think it's your turn," she said.

Grant slowly pulled away from her chest. "Um, the steering wheel is kind of in the way. And this seat doesn't lay back," he told her. "Besides, we, uh, aren't alone." His eyes motioned toward the man outside the car. Cammie looked up and saw that there was also a couple standing a few feet from them. Probably drawn by the sound of her moans.

Camille thought for a minute. She wanted Grant, but she couldn't be unfaithful in her own home. She finally said, "Drive someplace dark, I have an idea."

Camille sat up, pulling her skirt down and covering her chest with one arm. She waved and smiled at the elderly man as they pulled away.

As Grant drove, Camille continued to tease him. She would press her breasts together, pinch on her nipples, and pull up her skirt so that he could see her pussy. She slipped a finger inside herself, then used her other hand to continue massaging her breasts. She had often teased John like this on long trips, but the thought of doing it for someone else was exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time.

"If you keep that up, I'm going to have an accident," Grant said, only half-joking.

"If you don't pull over soon, I'm going to go crazy."

Grant suddenly turned into a parking lot. It was empty, but very well lit. Not exactly the dark place that she had asked for, but Camille didn't really care. Looking around, she realized that it was a parking lot for the junior college. He pulled the car behind a building so that they were hidden from the street.

As soon as the car was in park, Camille reached over and rubbed Grant's cock through his pants. She slowly ran one finger up the length of his shaft, and unfastened the button on his pants. Grant had been right about the steering wheel, though. His car just wasn't big enough to give them space to move.

Camille let the blouse fall off her shoulders, then turned and opened her door. The cool night air made her nipples harden instantly. It almost felt like she had put an ice cube on each one. She closed her door and walked around to Grant's side of the car, wearing nothing but her blue mini-skirt and her short leather boots. Her panties fell off her ankle as she was climbing out, but she just left them.

Grant opened his door and swung his legs out. He was about to get out of the car, but Camille kneeled in front of him. She put her hands on his thighs and slid them slowly up to his crotch. She leaned forward and grabbed the tab of his zipper with her teeth, then pulled it down very slowly. Grant wasn't wearing any underwear, and his cock popped out almost in her face.

She pulled his pants down and off, then wrapped her hand around his cock and began to slowly squeeze it. She lowered her mouth again and, using just the tip of her tongue, traced a line up the underside of his dick. She slowly swirled her tongue around the rim, then slipped him into her mouth.

She didn't usually enjoy giving head, but seeing how worked up she could get Grant was really turning her on. She continued to pump him with one hand and her mouth, swirling her tongue all over the head of his cock. She moved very slowly, wanting to tease him a little as he had teased her.

She heard a sound behind them, but she didn't stop. If it was people, she didn't care - she just wanted to feel Grant slip into her. The noise did sound like voices, but they stopped suddenly if that's what they were.

Camille slipped her free hand down to her pussy and used her fingertips to lightly brush her clit. She was very close to cumming again and was a little surprised by how wet she had remained.

She could sense that Grant was getting close to shooting his load, but she wasn't ready for that, so she gripped the base of his penis tightly and slowly sucked her mouth up and off the tip. She looked up into his disappointed face and smiled. "Come out here, Grant. I want you in me. I want you to fuck me."

Grant didn't need to be told twice. Camille stepped to the back of the car and laid over the trunk, spreading her legs and keeping her feet on the ground. The cold metal against her nipples brought her another new sensation of tingling and desire. Grant slipped his fingers down the crack of her ass to her wet slit. He played with the lips of her cunt for a second, then she felt his cock slipping into her.

As Grant stood up with his dick inside her, he nearly lifted her off the ground. Camille felt the fabulous sensation of being filled by his warm, hard rod and nearly came at once. She moaned and looked back at Grant over her shoulder.

She noticed that they had drawn another small crowd. Three guys were standing about twenty feet away, watching them intently. Two of the guys were wearing college sweatshirts, and the third was holding a Styrofoam cup. All of them were just watching, jaws open, as Grant pounded her from behind.

Even as she watched, more people started coming across the parking lot. She wanted to tell Grant to stop, but she knew that they were both beyond the point where that would be possible. One of the people in the crowd wore a waitress uniform, and she realized that the cafe just down the street had closed at midnight. The college kids were known to hang out there and they were now coming back to campus.

Camille closed her eyes and forgot all about the people watching her. She didn't care about anything except the way that Grant was making her feel. He had his hands on her breasts, squeezing them as he thrust into her. Each thrust of his cock felt like it would lift her off her feet. She couldn't remember ever being fucked so hard. She started to moan and call out as Grant's cock beat its way into her like a wonderful heartbeat.

Grant took his hands away from her breasts and grabbed her hips, pulling her back into each thrust. Sliding one hand down to press against her clit, Camille saw the edges of her vision blur as the orgasm swept through her like a brush fire, then another orgasm struck like an inferno. Her body felt like it was exploding with delight when Grant came inside her.

Camille felt her body trembling as the orgasm's aftermath passed. Her vision cleared and she was again aware of the crowd around them. As Grant slipped out of her, she pulled down her skirt and quickly walked around the car.

Grant grabbed his pants and, not even bothering to put them on, quickly drove away among a chorus of whistles and some applause. Camille could feel her face turning red at the thought of all the people that had just seen her.

Grant gave her a sheepish smile as they drove out of the parking lot. He was blushing, too, she noticed. "Well," he said, "I guess now I know what a porn star feels like."

"Yeah. Not a career I'd want." Camille glanced over at his still semi-hard cock and added, "although, you seem to be dressed for it."

They both laughed. "No regrets, right?" Grant asked.

"No. It will be a memory that I cherish, although I'm sure it'll go to the grave with me. But, what are you going to tell John and Nina when they ask why you were so late?"

"I'll tell them that taking home drunk women is all just part of being the designated driver," Grant replied with an enigmatic smile.