A Night Out in NYC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daisy02k
daisy02k
14 Followers

He then disappeared back into the crowd like the others to be replaced by the ticket girl who had let us in a few hours earlier. She clearly had been curious about the mass perversions going on inside and had wanted to get a piece of the action. A classically chic Asian-American New Yorker, she must have only been around 18 and wore a black tank-top, black pants, had a dragon tattoo on her right bicep, and a silver nose-ring. Her desire was to clean up your tits and belly of the mess that had just been left but it wasn't long before you two were kissing. Fortunately, she felt sorry for me being left out of all the visitors and so she squeezed herself behind you to french kiss me deeply. This was incredibly erotic as I tasted you on her lips and shared what the nose-ring felt like on your cheek as her mouth mushed firmly into mine.

By this stage the 'outraged wife of cheating businessman raping innocent secretary' plot had degenerated into two lesbians fucking each other with double dildo, but it was no less exciting as they lay pussies clamped together moving their hips to fuck the others brains out. As the Asian woman was concentrating on me you saw the crowd watching us in the corridor part and a giggling Daria make her way into the door opening. She looked wonderfully happy and fucked. Her broad smile revealed lipstick smeared all around her mouth, her cascading hair was bleached by lines of white cum, her bra was gone, her stocking were ripped to shreds, and her mini-skirt was wrapped around one ankle. Her belly was sticky with all the men who had missed out on her pussy and her pussy itself was raw, red and pouty. In essence her body was covered from head to toe in cum. Heavens knew what her little ass-hole looked like from behind. She stood in the doorway, legs and arms stretched wide like a Jesus and said

"god, I feel sooooo good. And you look amazing. Can I have a turn?"

"I was waiting for you," you replied with a soft smile. And you couldn't help but laugh when you heard my muffled (with the Asian's tongue lodged in my mouth) voice exclaim, "We!, were waiting for you."

She came in and pressed her body tight to yours, your breasts touched and you positioned your nipples together to achieve maximum stimulation. You kissed like lovers, softly and sensually as you drank in the smell of her perfume and the concocted smell of men and sweat on her. Se began to lick you all over the front of your primed body. Over your ribs and tummy, down your legs and feet, sucking your toes as she went, along your thighs and all the way back up to your tits. Then she licked your armpits and your arms and sucked on each individual finger and thumb. When she kissed your neck she whispered "I love you" in both ears. By this stage the ticket-girl had left and there were just the three of us making-out in the booth. A video camera was brought to the doorway and as it whirled Daria went deep into your cunt, pushing her slim tongue inside the tiny gap between my cock and your pussy walls. She grabbed your legs and began to flick her tongue over your clit in ever-increasing motions. On screen the interviewee woman was vigorously sucking the cunt of her former abuser, as the wife squeezed her own nipples. The sight of this on the screen relating to the exact same scenario happening to you in real life at that very motion pushed you over the edge. You dug your nails into Daria's shoulder blades and began to cry in a mixture of intense ecstasy and pain as the orgasm overwhelmed you. D. began to drink down the juice which was coming out of your pussy but she didn't let up on the attack on your clit. You screamed "no, no, no!" as your face contracted and tears ran down your cheeks, but the orgasm kept on going and Daria kept on loving you. As you passed out you collapsed onto her little frame and she supported your head from hitting the floor. Pushing you back onto the seat we locked the door and both held you until you came round about half an hour later.

-The End -

daisy02k
daisy02k
14 Followers