A Night Out to Forget

Story Info
Couple go out for a night, however wife doesn't come home.
1.9k words
3.61
74k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story starts out with a husband and wife planning their weekend night out. The husband, Steve, has been looking forward to seeing his wife dressed in a short tight red skirt he bought his wife along with a pair of her five in high heels, black thigh high stockings and a satin shirt. As Steve's wife, Jen is getting dressed, Steve is thinking of the places they are going to visit. First planned was a small dinner and drinks at a restaurant, then after getting a bite to eat heading out to this new night club that recently opened.

As they arrived at dinner, Steve's wife is looking hot; the red skirt, heels and black stockings are catching the eyes of others as they enter the restaurant. As they are walking to their booth with their hands clasped together, Jen starts to notice the eyes of men looking at her legs and ass and Jen starts to get aroused by this attention and breaks her hand away from Steve's grasp because her skirt is ridding up and she has to pull it down slightly. As they sit in their booth, the night moves on with some great dinner and drinks.

By this time, they are finishing their second bottle of wine and Jen is feeling very good. At this point in time, Jen notices that there is one guy to her right that keeps staring in her direction. At first, she thought he was just looking in her general direction however noticed that he was checking her out. Jen thought the guy was attractive and coupled with the wine, at this time enjoyed the thought of other men looking at her.

What Jen did not realize was that during the night, her short little red skirt was riding up and now the tops of her thigh high stockings were showing. Jen looked down and started to adjust her skirt and as she was doing this looked over to the guy that was staring at her; she had realized that he was looking at her legs and as she slowly adjusted her skirt she looked at him with a flirtatious smile. Dinner ended shortly thereafter and Steve was excited to check out the new club that had opened up.

As they headed toward the club, they knew this was going to be a great night. As they entered the club they headed over to the middle bar that was surrounded by people on the dance floor. As they approached the bar, Steve had ordered a couple of drinks and was standing next to the bar. Jen was feeling good and she was starting to dance and rub against Steve at the bar. She looked amazing in her outfit and Steve had noticed that every guy that paced by was looking her up and down. At the bar, Steve checked his phone and realized that he received a couple of messages that he needed to respond to and told Jen it would be a minute. Jen in her flirtatious way had said fine and that she was headed out to the dance floor.

Steve took care of his messages and it was about ten minutes later. Steve ordered two more drinks and looked over at the dance floor and did not see Jen there. As he started to walk around the club, he noticed that there was an upstairs bar and dance floor. He decided to walk up the steps because he figured Jen would have to be up there; as he approached the top steps he saw Jen on the dance floor near the bar.

As Steve started to walk into that area a bouncer had stopped him and said it was a private party and he was not allowed in. As Steve looked up, he noticed that several of the faces were familiar and the private party was being held by a group of local professional football players. As Steve looked over to the dance floor to see if he could see his wife, he noticed that Jen was dancing with a very muscular black man that was about 6'5. As Jen was dancing she had turn around and pushes her ass against his crotch, his hands started to rub up against Jen's thighs. As Jen was dancing her skirt was riding up so you could see the top of her thigh high stockings. Steve was both jealous and aroused at the site of another man rubbing up against his wife.

Since he was not allowed to the private bar, Steve headed down to the common area bar and ordered himself a drink. Steve started to take a sip of his drink and decided to send his wife a text that said, "Hey baby, I am down at the bar and must have misplaced where you went off to." After waiting about 15 minutes and no response, Steve realized that what he saw was probably a start of a night where his wife succumbed to a dominant black man. However, Steve was determined to find his wife and started to call her cell phone repeatedly and in addition to that started to walk around all areas of the club with the hopes of seeing her. However, with the drinks that he had and how the night had quickly slipped by, Steve never saw his wife once he heard the bouncers and bartenders say, "last call."

At this point in time Steve had a wrench in his gut because he knew he had not seen his wife in over two hours and the last time he saw her, she was letting a big muscular black man rub against her. Before he knew it, the club had hit closing hour and the bouncers urged everyone out the bar. Steve tried to tell the bouncers that his wife was in there; however they insisted that there was no one left in the bar and told him to go home. Steve waited outside the bar until an hour after closing time; however never saw his wife exit. Steve looked at his phone and realized that he texted her ten times and called her five times since the last time they were together, however received no response. At this time, Steve was so intoxicated and felt like he may have misplaced an argument that occurred earlier in the night decided to get a taxi cab home and figured out maybe once he woke up in the morning it could explain things.

About an hour earlier, Jen headed off the dance floor and headed to a private booth with Davon, a professional football player from their local town. As Jen slid into the private booth, her short skit slid up her legs and the top of her thigh high stockings were showing. Davon, leaned over to whisper something in her ear...at this time Jen was listening so intently and did not realize Davon pulling up her skirt so high that it reached the top of her thong. Jen was so excited in having someone give her so much attention, especially a man that was so built and well endowed. Jen looked down and realized that her skirt was pulled up to her waistline and looked to her left and right and finally realized she was in a private booth.

At this point in time, Jen was feeling guilty and told Davon that she needed to be taken home. Davon then told her that she would have to take her home since her husband already left for the night; which was not true at this point in time because her husband Steve was still looking for her however her cell phone was in Davon's pocket since she did not have a purse.

Davon escorted Jen out the back entrance were the public could not see them and the valet pulled up Davon's car. Jen sat in the passenger seat, the drinks Jen had earlier were blurring her judgment and on top of that, she was both excited and had feelings of guilt of what had occurred so far in the night. Once Davon sat down in the drivers set, he had asked where Jen had lived and stated that he would drive that way.

As they started to drive away, Davon took his right hand and put it on Jen's leg; he kept commenting how sexy her legs looked tonight in those thigh high stockings and high heels and kept telling her that her husband is a lucky man. As he was rubbing Jen's thighs, with each stroke he would slightly push up Jen's skirt up until his hand was rubbing her inner thigh. At this point in time, Jen was really excited and could not contain herself.

Davon took advantage of the situation and took Jen's hand and placed it on his inner thigh. Jen then realized that Davon was hard and he gliding Jen's hand up and down his cock outside of his pants. Davon then got a little bolder and unzipped his pants and told Jen to massage his cock while he drove. Jen reached down in his pants and pulled out the biggest cock she had ever seen; it was close to 12 inches in length and was very thick.

At this point in time Jen could not control herself and leaned over to put her lips on the tip of his cock. As she did this, Davon put his hand behind Jen's head and guided her mouth down his cock. Jen was so wet at this point and she was sucking on the biggest cock she ever saw. As Davon pulled to a stop light, Jen didn't even notice the truck that pulled next to them and was sliding her lips up and down Davon's cock. The man in the truck looked over and down and saw Jen leaning over the seat sucking off this black stud while her skirt was slide up around her waist. The light turned green and Davon kept driving, however, he was not driving towards Jen's house, he was driving toward his. He knew that Jen needed to have some black cock deep inside her.

As they pulled up to Davon's house, Jen didn't even say a word. She pulled up her skirt, got out of the car and followed Davon inside of his house like a submissive whore that was going to get fucked. Once inside, Davon ordered Jen to her knees and he reached into his pocket to find Jen's phone. As Jen was on her knees sucking his cock, Davon said, "Looks like your husband has been trying to get a hold of you." However Jen didn't care so Davon continued to say, let's take a picture and I will show him where you are at. As Davon pointed the phone down, he took a picture of Jen with half of Davon's cock in her mouth. As Jen continued to suck Davon off, he sent Jen's husband a text on her phone with the picture. The text said, "Look at your wife, she loves black cock and will be my whore tonight."

Davon then took Jen up to his bedroom where the night continued with Davon sending a series of text pictures to Steve on Jen's phone. When Steve finally notice Jen was sending him a series of text he picked up his phone, once he saw that it was not text but a series of pictures with Jen getting treated like a whore he was in utter shock. All he could do was wait for his wife to get home.