A Night Ride

Story Info
Arrogant man has a wild night after a surprising encounter.
1.6k words
4.03
12.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I like to run at night. The air just seems fresher, my head feels clearer, there are fewer idiots in my way. I'm naturally athletic, but running is what keeps me in shape. I'm already an attractive guy, 6'2, neatly trimmed beard, full head of luscious brown hair, lightly tanned skin, piercing blue eyes. I'm a real catch, and an incessant flirt. I can never stick to one woman. I just get bored. And I guess boredom is what brought me to this fateful night. I was tired of my regular running route, so on a whim I decided to take a detour through some neighborhood I'd never been to before. There was a tall gate that was usually closed, but that night it was wide open. So I went in and it was pretty much business as usual until I ran past a house with an enticing sign planted in the front yard: "WHORE TITS LIVE HERE." This seemed to be a worthy diversion from my nightly routine. As i jogged up the path to the house I noticed a light on through one of the windows on the top floor. This could end up being a lot of fun. I started my cool down stretches as I knocked on the door. After a few moments without answer, I knocked more forcefully; I'm not used to taking no for an answer.

Eventually the front door opened to a dark-skinned woman. She was looking at her eye level so I stared down to see the top of her bonnet covered head. She stepped back to look up at me and I saw her small round face. She was almost pretty: full lips, big brown eyes. In fact there was nothing really wrong with her face. Maybe her nose was weird. I didn't really end up looking at her face a whole lot because when she leaned back I got a view of a pretty impressive set of melons. She was wearing a pink fuzzy robe that framed her deep cleavage nicely.

"Hi." She said plainly.

I told her "I saw the sign." I didn't want to waste any time with small talk.

She knew exactly what I meant. She pushed the door open so I could come in and she closed it behind me.

"Follow me" she said as she led me through her house. I watched her bulbous ass sway as she walked. This bitch was stacked. She had quite a bit of fat around her waistline, but still. She stopped in what seemed to be a living room with the blinds down and the curtains drawn shut. She flicked the lights on and began to strip her robe off.

She told me, "You can sit down if you'd like." I just kept stretching, though. Blood pooling and all that.

She was wearing a black spaghetti strap tank top and booty shorts under the robe. Her tits hung heavily on her small frame. She was braless. They had to be some kind of insane cup size that doesn't even exist. Her nipples made pronounced bumps in the thin material of her top. It was quite a sight to see.

She leaned over to drape her robe over the back of one of the chairs. I'm not even an ass man but that badonkadonk had me sweating. The shorts super short and they were bunched up in the ass crack so I could see where the cheeks met the leg.

She started to come towards me but I just said "Stop. Stand there." She did. I liked her obedience. I told her "push your tits towards me" and she did! She just waited with her arms by her sides and her chest thrusted out until I finished my stretches and sauntered over to her. I pulled the bonnet off of her head to reveal short curly hair. I threw it on the ground beside us before I started playing with the straps of her top.

I asked her, "You know what I want, whore?"

She said "yes sir" in a sultry voice that made my cock twinge. I mean, who doesn't love a submissive whore that's built like something out of a chubby chaser's wet dream?

I pulled the straps down her shoulders revealing more and more of those fat brown udders.

"What do I want?"

"You want to use my tits."

I pulled the straps down even further, making sure to scrape the top over the rock hard nipples as I revealed the massive juggs fully. I used the top to bounce her heavy tits up and down. "Not bad," I told her as I bobbed them one at a time, then both together.

"Thank you, sir."

The bulge in my pants was still growing. I quickly gripped her left tit in my hand firmly, then I watched her face as i squeezed it tighter and tighter. She was a well-trained, resilient whore, but she did wince eventually. Once my grip was tight enough to hurt, I turned the mammary so that the nipple was pointed towards me. I used my other hand to flick it. She bites her lip to avoid screaming. Clearly it hurts but I can tell she likes it. I didn't think it was possible but her nipple hardened even more - about ½ inch long now - and her scent diffuses throughout the room.

I guide her hand to my crotch before I repeat the process with the other tit. When I'm finished, I grip the base of each tit and hold them up to face me. I've got big pretty hands and there was still plenty spilling over. I duck down and suck each teat and give it a little nibble before I switch to the other. I can tell it's driving her wild because she strokes my cock a little firmer. I even hear her let out a little moan.

I stop and let her jubblies drop back to their regular position. I asked her, "Well, what do you want to do now?" And she looks up at me with those big brown eyes and says "I want to suck your cock, sir." I tell her to get down on her knees and beg for it. She drops to her knees and pouts her lips and says shit like "please let me suck your dick, I want to taste your cock so bad, I need to lick your balls, please fuck my throat."

"I'm not convinced. Try it while shaking those fat fun bags back and forth," I tell her. And she just does it. "Please let me suck your cock, I want you to cum all over me, please!" She's moaning and swinging her tits. They look so heavy she might tip over. It's hilarious.

I tell her, "I'm still not convinced. Try slapping them this time." And without missing a beat she just does it. "Please sir I want you to shove your cock down my throat." I can tell now she's getting desperate because she opens her mouth wide and sticks her tongue out after each statement. She really is craving my cock and I don't want to wait much longer. While she's still begging and slapping those heavy tits up into the air so they flop back onto her rib cage with a loud THWAP, I decide to sit back on the sofa behind me. It's really a sight to see. "Please (THWAP) sir let me (THWAP) taste your (THWAP) balls (THWAP)."

"Okay I think you've proven yourself to be a good slut. Now crawl over here and suck my cock."

She leaned onto all fours and looked up at me while she crawled across the floor. Her tits hung down so far that her nipples almost dragged the ground and her ass swayed enticingly. She slid my pants down and got to work. First she took the head between those big thick lips of hers swirling her tongue around. Then she bobbed her head up and down, moving a bit further down the shaft each time until eventually she has all seven inches down her throat. She holds my cock down her throat for a few seconds before coming up for air. She jerks my cock and lowers her head down to suck my sweaty balls. This gives me an even better view of that bubble butt. I lean forward to smack it and she lets out a yelp that's muffled by my scrotum.

I tell her, "Why don't you twerk a little, huh? You get dinner and I get a show." She wobbles it up and down and I start to feel myself getting closer.

"Sit up. I want to fuck your tits now." She immediately comes up on her heels and puts my big white cock between her pillowy tits. She spits on them to get them nice and slick before bouncing them up and down on my shaft.

"I'm going to cum on these ridiculous fun bags."

"Yes sir please cum on my tits"

Just a few more pumps and I was on cloud nine. I leaned my head towards the ceiling and grip the couch cushions as the first spurt shoots out and lands on the bottom of her chin then slides down onto her chest. She takes my cock from between her tits and continues jacking it and repeatedly whispering "yeah that's right cum on these big black tits." Three or four more ropes of white cum drape over her plump tits. I moan and take some deep breaths before looking down at my artwork. She's smiling up at me with those big tits still covered in my cum. I take my phone out of my pocket and snap some pictures - some with her face and some without. Then I wipe the leftovers on a clean section of tit, pull my joggers back on, and head for the door.

So it was definitely a diversion worthy of my time.