A Night Romance

Story Info
Random meetings can be fun.
1.2k words
3.89
9.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is she?" Clark thought as the woman he had sent a Cosmopolitan to slowly sipped her drink. She was a gorgeous blonde with from what he could see in the dimly lit room a slight tan. The bartender came over to Clark and lightly tapped him on his shoulder.

"The lady across the way would like to see who you are." Clark carefully looked over the bartender's shoulder to see the gorgeous woman trying to figure out who her mystery buyer was. Clark witnessed the bartender go over to the woman and show her the buyer across the bar.

She mouthed a "Thank You" and gave him a little wave.

Clark mouthed back a "You're Welcome" and stood up. Remembering one special rule about buying a woman a drink he headed for the door.

He was just about to get to his car when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Clark turned to see the gorgeous blonde standing no more than a foot in front of him.

"I never got a chance to thank you properly." Her voice was smooth and silky; every word she spoke was perfect.

Clark responded with "Well it's always been my knowledge that you don't follow a woman around just because you buy her a drink."

The gorgeous blonde looked surprised and asked "Did you think I would be offended?"

Clark smiled and answered "Well...I didn't want to chance it."

The woman gave Clark a slight smile "Well aren't you sweet. But all you had to do was ask."

Clark took this as an advantage "Well, I'm asking right now. Would you like to get coffee or something? It's still early."

The blonde thought for a moment and said "sure".

Clark extended his hand and gave his name "Clark Darrow".

The blonde took his hand and said "Well, Clark Darrow, I'm Kota Bryan. It's a pleasure to meet you." The two headed across the street into the coffee shop where they talked about many things to get better acquainted with each other. The conversation soon turned to relationships. "Well, I'm just tired of being bored in relationships." Kota said at one point. "Men just aren't romantic. They don't know how to be spontaneous."

The two continued their conversation and left shortly after. Kota asked if Clark could take her home and he agreed. The statement made by Kota continued to prod at Clark's conscience. He was coming around the bend to a very secluded beach when he quickly turned onto its pathway.

"Where are you going?" Kota asked apprehensively.

"Being spontaneous and romantic." Clark responded. He parked the car on the beach and popped the trunk. He took out a half bottle of vodka he normally kept for hunting trips and quickly pitched it up. He handed Kota the bottle and said "I don't have any glasses but I hope this will do."

Kota took the bottle and said "It'll do."

Clark and Kota sat there for what seemed like hours drinking, talking, and watching the night sky. The night was sultry, the waves crashed against the sandy beach and it was peaceful. It almost seemed perfect.

Clark asked "Now what do you think? Not all men are the same." Kota looked at her tent mate and gave a little laugh.

"I guess not. You were romantic, spontaneous, the whole package. I hope I'm not wrong about you." Clark looked and before he could say anything, Kota kissed him with such passionate force; neither of them wanted that kiss to end. Kota released her grip from Clark's neck and said "It's my turn to be spontaneous."

Clark purposely made his face look confused and asked "What do you mean?"

Kota took this as a hint and said "I want you to make love to me, right here right now."

Clark still played dumb and said "Are you sure?"

Kota continued "I've never felt this way about anybody in my life. I don't know what it is but I want you, now."

Kota's hand found its way down to the buckle of Clark's belt. She undid it with such swiftness; Clark managed to achieve an erection in no time. Kota seemed to waste no time at all both as she pulled Clark's throbbing phallus out of its cloth like covering and took the entire length in her mouth. Clark began to moan with pleasure as Kota continued to stroke, massage and lick Clark's erect shaft. Clark was pulled between ecstasy and amazement, as he had never received oral sex so rightly done. It was almost a heavenly experience.

Kota released her grip from Clark's rod and looked him in the eyes and said "I want you inside me. Now."

Kota slid upon Clark's body and positioned herself above Clark's spear like erection. Kota slowly lowered herself onto Clark, taking in every pleasurable inch as slowly as she could. She gasped as she stopped on Clark's hips, getting the full effect of Clark inside her. Clark had never felt this way before. He had been with many women before, but this was a different experience.

The way Kota alternated the slowness and quickness in the rocking of her hips as she pumped up and down was a wonderful feeling. To Clark it was like the thrill of riding a roller coaster as his heart raced and his body heat made him flushed. It was an experience neither of them wanted to end.

It was almost like a dream. Clark explored and fingered her womanhood and applied kisses near her darkest secrets. They held each other with such passion and lust as they shared exotic kisses under the stars. Kota's body became submissive as Clark took control of her screaming insides.

His movements were slow and steady like a hunter looking for its prey. Kota's fingers became one with Clark's back as her juices kept his manhood moist. Like a rider she had no choice but to test drive the horse that was presented to her. Slowing down was the last thing on their minds as their bodies trembled while being taken to a wonderland. It was only right for Kota to bend her back and let Clark reign between her thighs.

Thrashing and gripping as the words "Don't stop" moaned from her satisfied lips.

Deeper and deeper is what Kota fall in love with Clark more and more. Right then and there they were addicted to each other in a way as Eve as to Adam. Never had a man made Kota feel this way or make her body so submissive. The explosion of pleasure was so fierce between them it shattered the silence of the quiet beach. They lay in each others arms, still flushed and hot, exhausted from the pleasure that they just endured.

A short time later, Clark was still staring up at the ceiling of the tent. He looked over at Kota, who was now sleep, her eyes closed in such a way that she is no doubt having dreams of the night that has just passed.

Clark stared back at the ceiling, almost drifting off, listening to the wave's crash against the shore. The calmness of the waves, the sereneness of the silence, it was perfect. Sunlight was starting to peek over the horizon, the tent filling with a dim color. Clark looked back at his new found lover, she looked different now, and her eyes wide open, staring at him. She calmly placed her arm over his chest and kissed him on the cheek. Her mouth went to his ear and whispered "Want to go again?"

How could he refuse?