A Night She won't Forget

Story Info
A scene that I recently enacted, with a few changes made.
969 words
3.74
12.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wandered through the lounge room knowing that my slave would still be there, Restrained by strong ropes, wall bolted rings and her damp panties forced into her mouth as a makeshift gag. Tears streaming down and smearing her once immaculate makeup. I inch closer to her bare body. My hand rummaging In my pocket and remove the silk blindfold that I had been waiting to try on my newest slut. Sliding the band over the back of her head, letting my slave see me removing my belt before she couldn't see anything.

Another man slowly walks into the room careful to not alert the slut to his presence. This second man removing the soaked lingerie gag and quickly replacing it with his thick cock in one quick motion.

Starting slow but picking up speed and force the other assailant pushed into her mouth as long and hard as he needed before pulling out and letting himself cum over the unprotected part of her face. Drips streaking through her deep red hair and trailing down over her perfect breasts.

I knew it was my turn to use my little cum slut and give her a double surprise getting fucked in both holes when she had assumed she was only servicing her master.

Taking the belt I removed earlier I went behind her and struck her across the bare arse, again and again. I lost count but before long she was begging for it, screaming how she deserves it.

I angled the belt for my final strike, knowing my slut was only a flick away from orgasm. The belt struck just below her clit, sending this slave into tremors and ripples of orgasm after orgasm surging through her body.

She was in her last waves of pleasure crashing over her as she began to cry out thanking me. Whilst her perfect red lips were trembling I pulled my cock from my jeans and began rubbing it along the edges of her mouth Obediently she opened wide enough for me to bury all 9" in her throat.

I taught her that.

Reaching down I untied her leg restraints and turned her around so she was presenting her perfect ass and tight pussy to me and the view was even better from where my friend was standing

Knowing my little whore was a screamer during sex I reached onto the bench and retrieved her still moist panties. Rubbing my cock all over them and gesturing for my friend to do the same. Now full of precum along with her juices I forced the piece of matted cloth into her mouth.

Putting 2 fingers into her box I knew she was ready to be fucked, better yet: ready to be shared. Allowing my friend to enter her first and use her as he wants was a huge gift from me not to be repeated for just about anyone. but watching my blissfully unaware sub starting to stretch around another man's cock was the most arousing sights I have ever seen.

He pounded her and made her beg for more through the piece of gag. My perfect sub stretched by this cock, my fuck toy for what seemed like hours was slammed again and again. but it did come to an end as he slammed home his final thrust and emptied himself inside her. I could see my sub was surprised by what she could only assume was me. I had never finished inside her before that night and would never again give her that reward without earning it.

Watching my friend pull his cock out of my favourite cum slut I took his place to slightly stretch her open to accommodate my rock hard cock, but I was not there to fuck her tight cunt I was just lubricating my phallus to allow me to fuck her in the ass for the first time. As I pushed my helmet against the rose, I could feel it beginning to give way, millimeter by millimeter it was giving way. It was at this point that I was a good 7" inches that I began to make out moans of pleasure even through her cum filled gag.

I waved my friend over for the last time, gesturing to the O ring beside the table. Without a word he quickly reached in and removed her gag only to replace it with the rubber ring, She was unable to even partially close her mouth. By this point, my slave had obviously caught on and I just kept stretching and pounding the last innocent hole she had to give me. Her mouth barely able to take in oxygen between the rough thrusts to the back of the throat. Her tits bouncing with every thrust from either one of us. I could feel myself getting close to the vinegar stroke so I grabbed the toy I had kept for a special occasion.

The toy? A very large phallic shaped vibrator and in one push buried all 11 inches of it inside her. Being stretched in every hole caused her entire body into orgasm every muscle shaking and trembling it was too much for my friend and his cock lodged deep in her throat spray after spray he filled her mouth more than once and like the good whore she is she made sure she swallowed every drop. Seeing her have cum pumped down her throat was too much for me and I finally came inside the ass of my favourite whore. I came so hard I knocked her over and orgasm twitches set in. She spent the better part of 5 mins unable to move. Giving my friend ample time to get away with his identity intact. She will never know who it was that brought her so much pleasure.