A Night That Should Not Have Been

Story Info
You couldn't be with her in the end.
1k words
3.57
13.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cold.....so cold on that December night. I was driving around, not really knowing where I was headed. My car seemed to have a mind of it's own though. I headed out to my old neighborhood and I found myself on a street I hadn't traveled in some time. I knew I shouldn't but I just couldn't seem to stop myself. It was like I was watching someone else.

I walked up to the house and I stopped there for a minute and watched the snow fall. Not quite sure what I'd do. The snow captivated me for a few minutes and then I looked up and realized the door had opened and you were standing there watching me. Nothing was said. There wasn't a need for any words right then.

I walked up to the steps and stood there. You came down and brushed the snow off of my eyelashes and then just leaned down and kissed me. It was like the everything stopped. It was so quiet. It was late and the snow fell all around us.......your lips touched mine, tasting......caressing.

I couldn't say how long we stood there. I knew I was shivering but I just couldn't feel the cold any longer. There was a heat there that warmed me right to my soul. You wrapped you arms around me and turned me towards the door. Inside I could feel the warmth of a fire against my face. You opened my coat and pushed it off my shoulders and let it fall. We slipped off our boots and walked into the room.

The fire was lighting the room. I looked up at you and then your lips touched mine again. Your arms surrounded me and your hands felt hot on my clothes. I needed to feel them on my skin. I started to move my hands and you steadied them.......already intent on undressing me yourself. You unbuttoned my shirt and let it hang open but not quite exposing my breasts just yet. Your fingers brushed under my chin and traveled down to my pants. I could feel you opening them and then sliding them down.

My head was swimming. Your hands continued on and you faced me again and kissed me......... pressing me into you. This was deeper and yet still gentle. My eyes closed and you kissed my neck and traveled down further. Kissing the inside of my breasts. I could feel my shirt sliding over my breasts and then the warmth of your mouth on them. My fingers entangled in your hair holding you close. Your hands slid around to my back and I could feel you guiding me backwards.

There was a blanket laid out by the fire.......you must have been relaxing when you heard the car. Were you thinking about me........in that moment it didn't matter. I laid back and you were over me kissing me again. Your hands traveling down further touching, exploring, giving..... You broke the kiss and moved down to my breasts. Kissing gently and then more insistently. A moan escaped me. I could feel your lips curve to a smile. Y

our fingers found me then. Gently, stroking my lips and around my clit, but not touching just yet. This moment that should not be...... was there and it was going to last for as long as we could make it. My breathing changed.... you could feel it........you moved down further.

And then you were there tasting me, exploring me with you tongue. I couldn't bear it, but I didn't want it to end. I could feel it building in me. Your mouth closed on my clit and that moment was there. That first release with you, my whole body quivered. My head rolled back. Your tongue rocking over me again and again. Taking all I could give you.

I had no idea of how long it lasted, but as it started to subside you were over me again kissing me deeply. I needed to feel your skin on mine. I slid your shirt up and threw it to the side. My hands traced down you, exploring you........memorizing you, for it may never be again. You kneeled up and I traced down to your pants and opened them.....feeling you, touching you.

I turned and had you lay down where I had been. I kissed you and moved down to your neck. Licking, kissing, teasing your nipples and further down. I held you and cradled your balls and then took you into my mouth. Slowly, deeply....over and over. Exploring every inch of you. Reveling in the moment. You seemed lost....you eyes watched me......it was a dream, surely we would wake up and it would not be.......

I could feel your hands on my head and shoulders caressing me, while I caressed you with my mouth and tongue. The desire was burning in me again. I needed to feel you in me. My skin was burning under your touch. My lips left you and I heard a sigh. I moved up and retraced my kisses back up your body, up your neck and you pulled me to you and kissed me again.

I could feel your cock at my pussy and then I slid down onto you, barely moving. Just closing around you. Feeling you deep inside of me. You were kissing me and I could feel myself tightening around you, pulling you deeper and deeper.

You rolled me onto my back and stayed buried deep inside. You began to move, so slowly.......driving me to the edge of madness. Wave after wave hit me. I could feel myself cumming all around you. And then the first word was uttered, you said my name softly as you kissed me and I could feel the intensity in you as you came deep inside me.

We stayed that way for the longest time, kissing and caressing in the light of the dying fire. Sleep would not come, for fear the night would end. We watched the snow fall outside the window, holding each other there until the moment must end.