A Night to Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was no longer a question of her orgasm, she now felt that there had to be a mutual cumming for her to be satisfied. She grasped his cock and started to stroke it as he fingered her clit. Mike responded with a low moan, his breathing became more measured and his hips began to pulsate in time with Barbie’s stokes.

Barbie was on her way to a great orgasm when suddenly Mike turned on his side and faced her. His action twisted his cock from her hand temporarily and broke the rhythm of his fingers in her cunt. He took his free hand and gently pushed her away so she rolled onto her back. She lost her grip on his stiff organ and he lost his hypnotic hold on her cunt. Instinctively she raised her hands to her breasts and began to massage them sensuously. As she did so, she felt his dried cum on her nipples flake away. Mike was shifting beside her but she did not know how or why. There was an element of frustration and confusion. She wanted another orgasm and she needed his touch. Suddenly he was denying her both.

Mike pulled himself up on one elbow and stared at Barbie’s naked body in the faint moonlight. He could see her hands against her breasts and hear her shallow, wanting breathing. He reached over and placed his hand directly on her cunt. Barbie responded with a slight moan and a shifting of her hips. She was not aware of Mike’s intentions. He used long soft strokes to run the entire length of her cunt and at the same time he began to lick her nipples removing the last remnant of his cum as he did. Compliantly Barbie let her knees drop sideways exposing her entire pussy to the full palm of Mike’s hand. She was floating on a cloud and indifferent to who was touching her or what they were doing to her.

Mike sensed her acceptance and ran his palm from her mound down to the crack of her ass. As he did so he gently pressed his middle finger against her tight brown asshole. Barbie twitched as if she had been shocked. Nobody had ever probed her there although she often wanted to experiment with it. Now when Mike did it a charge of excitement went through her body.

Barbie pressed her body for more excitement wanting to feel Mike probe her deep into her ass. She spread her legs wide hoping to relax the hold her ass had on his finger. When she did, she didn’t notice his change in position. He was now kneeling between her legs and started kissing her lower belly above her pubic mound. Mike probed his finger deeper into Barbie’s ass as he positioned his body farther down between her knees. Barbie reached her hands down and pressed them on the back of Mike’s head. When she did, he lowered his face directly on to her furry patch. Barbie squirmed, spread her legs as far as possible, arched her hips towards his face. Doing this her ass tightened its grip on his finger.

Barbie was caught between competing pleasures. The desire to experiment with her virgin asshole and the guaranteed high powered orgasm that she loves when she is eaten violently.

As Barbie’s mind sought out new pleasures her cunt was on fire to be devoured. Her cunt won the contest. Without further thought, she pulled her knees up as far as she could and forced Mike’s head deep into her cunt. Mike responded by pressing her legs farther apart and plowing his mouth onto her cunt. He licked the outside of her cunt lips, feeling the loose hairs sticking to his tongue. He then locked his mouth to her cunt, creating a tight seal and sucked violently. The sensation of pleasure and pain shot through Barbie’s torso. Her juices streamed from her pussy and were devoured by Mike’s mouth. She let out a slight scream but caught herself and bit firmly on her lip.

She felt Mike’s hand reach up and grope her breasts searching for her hard nipples. When he found them, he squeezed them roughly and pulled them towards him. Barbie yelped in pain but did not resist. The rough treatment of her tits and cunt excited her. She wanted more and more of the pleasure accompanied with pain.

Mike’s fingers were ripping in to her tits and her ecstasy was reaching new highs. Suddenly he released his oral hold on her cunt and attacked her clit with his tongue. He pressed his tongue directly on her clit , feeling the small, hard button respond in pleasure. The tip of his tongue circled her clit stimulating her entire body as he did so. Barbie felt the orgasm beginning to rage in her but fought against it wanting to hold back for more and more. Suddenly she felt a shift in her pleasure. The red hot grinding of her clit had changed. Mike was no longer massaging it with his tongue, but had grasped the tiny shaft between his lips and was sucking directly on it. His head was bobbing slightly up and down as he did. The entire time he held her clit between his lips the tip of his tongue was licking the end of it. She felt her clit become raw with passion and fire. Her hips was gyrating wildly as the sexual crescendo gathered steam. Her hands held his head firmly in place, short feral sounds were emitting from deep in her chest and suddenly the mega-orgasm crashed over her. A wave of pleasure followed but a burning wave of pain filled her body. Barbie raised her ass as high as she could to gain one last ounce of sensation from Mike’s educated mouth before she dropped to the bed exhausted.

The sheet was wet with sweat and sex. It clung to her body as she moved from under Mike’s crushing pleasure. As she twitched in the death throws of the orgasm, Mike rose from Barbie’s lower body and crawled back to her side. As he did, she could she the shadowy outline of his cock, still ridged, hanging stiffly below his firm belly. As he deliberately crawled to her side, Barbie lay back and reveled in her thoughts and recently satisfied desires. Mike lay beside her on his stomach and reached a hand beneath him to feel his aching cock. He grasped the shaft and began a soft, steady squeeze. Barbie sensed his subtle attempt to jerk off. Ever since the onset of puberty Barbie always enjoyed stroking guys until they shot. She slipped a hand under his body until it met his. She wrapped her hand around his hand and began to stroke him. Mike released his hand and rolled on his back letting his ridged prick rise above his body. Barbie stroked his cock gently checking for a drop of precum with each easy stroke. She shifted her position and the knelt next to his body staring down at the head of his cock. She stroked him lightly not wanting to cause an orgasm as she glanced at his face for a reaction. He lifted his head slightly to watch her work on his organ. As he did, Barbie pressed her hand against his chest and pressed him back to the bed. Then she bent forward and took the head of his cock in her mouth. Hesitating momentarily, she grabbed her thick hair with her hands and pulled it away from the side of her face to give a full view of the side of her head as she went down on him. She slowly lowered her head down the shaft. Slowly, measured and rhythmically she sucked and bobbed up and down on the wet rod. Mike squirmed with desire. He wanted to hold back and make her work but he was too turned on to fight the pleasure. For Barbie it was just between her and his cock. Kissing, licking, fondling and sucking she coax the ridged organ and felt it respond by thrusting and pulsing. Mike’s ass tightened and his hips lifted, thrusting his cock deeper in her throat. Barbie knew this was a sign he was about to shoot. She picked up the intensity and increased the friction on his cock. She heard a low moan followed by a low ‘keep going’ - more suction and tongue. She felt his cock pulsed slightly between her lips followed by the eruption of cum over her tongue into her mouth. Barbie lifted her head and paused, for a second savored the smarmy taste, took a breath and swallowed the load. She next stroked the still stiff prick, milking the last gleaming drop of cum. It formed a large bead and balanced on the slick dickhead. Before it had a chance to roll off, Barbie puckered and kissed the cock head, taking the cum drop between her lips. She held it there as she stoked and residue that escaped her urges.

Barbie kneeled straight up and sighed stealing a glance at Mike whose face was the image of contented ecstasy. “Damn I am good”, she thought, and she knows she is.

She positioned herself next to Mike. Nudged his arm up so that it supported her head like a firm pillow, and extended her arm across his chest. Mike aided her effort to make herself comfortable and the placed his hand on her arm and stroked it lightly. Without a word between them, the both drifted of to a deep sleep.

Mike awoke abruptly. He was staring at the ceiling noticing only vague images in the dim morning light. The low drumbeat of a steady rain created an imperceivable background noise which masked the occasional sound of traffic. Barbie was sound asleep with her head on his arm, but her hand had moved from his chest to between her thighs. Mike had a tremendous urge to piss, freed his arm without waking Barbie and walked softly to the bathroom.

Mike’s action aroused Barbie from her slumber. She could not determine the time. It was early morning but that is all she knew. The images of the room are all shades of gray and her memory of the night did not include furniture or shape of the room. Her reverie was broken by the distinct sound of piss hitting the water in the toilet. He is peeing like a stallion she mused, but the sound of flowing water or piss caused her to also have an urge to relieve herself.

She got up and sat on the side of the bed, staring down at her naked body. She ran her hands over her breasts and legs feeling the dried pussy juice and cum. The sound of pissing stopped. She turned toward the direction of the bathroom. Mike, tall and naked, walked softly past. Barbie took the opportunity to study his body. Athletic but not muscle bound, firm but supple, and sensuous. Her gaze settled on his limp prick, bouncing in front of him as we tip-toed passed the bed. As he sat on the edge of the bed, she rose and made her way to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and let loose a steady stream of piss. At that time she had a desire to be watched by Mike. She wanted him standing in front of her as she pissed. She finish, spread her legs and stared down at her crotch. She placed her hand between her legs and rubbed the last drop of piss before standing and returning to the bed.

Mike was lying on his back, the covers bunched at his feet, still naked. Barbie stood at the foot of the bed and flopped face down on the bed next to Mike. As she did, Mike slipped a hand beneath her and felt for her mound. Barbie lifted slightly to let his hand find it’s target.

Without looking at Mike directly she said, “I know what you do everyday about this time”.

“And what is that?”, he inquired.

“You jerk off.”

“That is a good guess.”

“Well it wasn’t too hard. You and I are a lot alike and I masturbate every morning too.”

Mike chuckled. “Are you planning to change your routine today?”

“I may, depends on whether you are changing yours.” As Barbie said this, she slipped her hand to her twat and forced her fingers above Mike’s so hers were directly on her clit. Mike withdrew his hand and turned to watch her massaging her clit. When he did, he placed his hand on his soft prick and began to coax an erection.

Barbie rolled on her back, pulled up her knees and slipped her middle finger into her pussy and began pumping slowly. Mike’s prick instantly became stiff and he started to stoke it with his full fist. Barbie turned her head to watch. Without taking her finger from her twat, she propped herself up in the bed to get a better view of Mike jerking off. Mike saw her shift and pulled himself up so he was sitting next to each other with their backs against the wall. Mike was slowly squeezing and stroking while Barbie steadily pistoned her fingers in and out of her cunt.

Mike closed his eyes and started breathing heavy and concentrated on getting off. He thought about the previous night and a grin came to his lips as he did. When he opened his eyes he saw Barbie’s gaze alternating between his face and his cock. Her finger was working in and out of her pussy, but she was not getting excited. Her concentration was on Mike and his attempt at orgasm. Mike smiled at Barbie. “You like this?” he asked. Barbie nodded, “I like watching you cum.”

Her comment made Mike work harder. His mind raced through his catalog of pleasures as he continually stoked his cock. He worked his hips in time with his hand to increase the sensation. There wasn’t much, but he could feel it starting to build. He tensed his arm muscles and he pumped. The cock pulses once, twice, and then an small stream of cum dribbled over the head.

“That in not much of a load” Barbie quipped.

“Not much left after last night” he joked.

Barbie, still slowly fingering, reached with her free hand and swiped the rivulet if cum from the head of his cock and touched it to her nipples, just as she did the night before. The was a turn on for her. She kneaded her tit with her free hand bringing her passion to a boil as she did. She then bent her head forward and licked the cum from her nipple. This sent her to the edge. She tossed her head back, bit her lip and increased her masturbating with two finger.

Mike watched as she writhed about the bed working her hips and hand in time. Her body tensed and she started to moan unevenly. Her eyes were staring directly at Mike’s but she wasn’t looking at him, she was concentrating on making her cunt explode. Two fingers on her clit, up and down, faster, harder. Suddenly she came. Her whole body tensed and she ground her fingers onto her clit and held them there. She was lost in the rush of the orgasm which came over her and passed too quickly. Barbie lay back on the bed, stretched her legs and rested her hand on her pussy, gently patting it as she did.

She felt the sweat bead under big boobs and the wet from her pussy running down the crack of her ass. Her senses returned and she stared at Mike.

“Did you like that?”

“I did, very much.” he answered.

“I’m glad. I like to give pleasure, even if I have to do all the work myself.”

Mike looked at the clock, not caring about the time but needing a reason to get up. Before the time registered, he caught the aroma of stale sweat and sex from the bed. “I think we need to bathe, or do you want to go back to your friends smelling like this?”

Barbie gave a sly smile, “I like this smell and I don’t care who knows how I got it.” But as her words were sinking in, he sprang from the bead and trotted to the bathroom. Barbie followed eagerly anticipating the feel of warm soap and Mike’s hands against her skin.

Mike entered the bathroom, opened the towel closet and dropped a half dozen towels on the floor. He turned on the hot water and let it warm. Barbie rooted about the stray containers of shaving cream and toothpaste until she found a half full bottle of shampoo. As they were waiting for the water to make temperature, she se picked up Mike’s toothbrush. “Mind if I use this” she asked, “you know where my teeth have been” she joked. Mike nodded with a grin. When she finished brushing, she picked up the shampoo and squeezed a large dollop of shampoo into her hands and massaged it into the hair. She ran her hands through her thick hair working the shampoo deep into the scalp. She reached her hand under the tap and worked a handful of water into the shampoo.

Mike turned the diverter valve and a spray of water and mist filled the shower. Barbie did not wait. She stepped in to the shower and began to lather her hair and then run the soap over her body. Mike joined her and soap himself all over. They both washed and stood below the shower rinsing. Barbie placed her hair directly under the spray and worked it thoroughly with her hands until it was lathered completely. She then stood there letting the spray rinse the suds down her naked body. When the last of the soap was washing down the drain, they stood face to face looking in each other’s eyes. Barbie picked up the bar of soap and began to rub it over Mike’s wet body. She worked it over his torso, then his back working down to the crack of his ass. She then ran her hand with the soap down his ass pressing it firmly in his crack. The sensation cause a hint of an erection. Barbie squatted behind him and massage him deep in his ass with the soap. Mike relaxed his ass muscled and let his cock twitch to life as she did.

Mike turned. His now stiff cock was pointing directly towards Barbie’s face. However she did not attempt to touch it or take it in her mouth as Mike expected. Instead she stood up and pressed the bar of soap into Mike’s hand. He took the bar and began to lather her body in small circular motions. She directed the soap to her tits and he cooperated by rubbing the soap over her nipple and deep in the cleavage between her tits. He lowered the soap to her mound and worked it into her pussy hair. As he did, Barbie turned around and placed her hands against the shower wall and pushed her ass towards him. Mike rubbed her back and then worked the soap down her crack. She bent forward slightly as he did and spread to take the soap. Mike’s hand ran down her ass to her twat and forcing the bar into her as he did. Barbie moaned lightly as he did and then she placed a hand on his and urged him back towards her asshole. Mike moved the soap from her cunt and placed it directly over her tight hole and pressed. As he did she bend further forward and reached around to spread her ass cheeks. Mike sensed what she wanted and forced the bar of soap deeper into her ass. Barbie’s head began to bob up and down and she pressed against the shower wall to force her ass towards Mike’s hand.

“Do my ass” Barbie ordered.

Mike took the soap and lathered his stiff cock. The water was pouring over their bodies and quickly washed the lather off his cock.

“Now! Do it NOW!”

Mike bent his knees to get his cock positioned for and assault on her ass. He probed her ass with his finger to loosing her. When he had it located he gently thrust his cock into her. She was tight he could not get entry.

“Do it! Do it rough!”

Mike edged the tip of his cock to her asshole and pressed forward with his hips increasing the pressure as he did. Barbie cried out bent over farther opening offering her ass as she did. Mike pushed harder and Barbie emitted a muffled scream. He thought she was hurt and stopped his thrust.

“Do it! Hurt me! Don’t stop!”

Mike crept closer and gave a violent thrust with his ass. Barbie’s ass broke loose and Mike’s dick penetrated three inches. Barbie’s arms gave way as he poked and her knees buckled. Barbie was not on all fours. Her face was touching the shower floor and her ass was up to take in Mike’s prick. As she dropped, Mike lowered himself to keep his cock locked in place. He was kneeling behind Barbie with his cock partly in her ass. Her breathing was loud and pained. Mike drew back and pushed again. Barbie’s body absorbed the force as his dick went father up her hole. Barbie was pushing back taking his cock deep in her ass. She came instantly it was harsh and her body was shaking violently. Her face was pressing against the shower floor as she rocked her ass back and forth on Mike’s cock. After she came, she stopped shaking. Mikes cock was still hard and still deep in her ass. He withdrew and stood. Barbie remained on the shower floor regaining her composure. Slowly she let the water refresh her senses. She stood and let the water further revive her.

Mike stepped from the shower and picked up a few towels from the floor. Barbie let the water cleanse her and then stood and turned off the shower. Mike handed her two towels and she adroitly wrapped one around her hair and began to dry her shoulders with the other. Mike dried quickly and then cracked the window to relieve the moisture in the air. Barbie dried her body sensuously. Slowly working the terry cloth into each crevice drawing out excess moisture as she did.