A Night to Remember

Story Info
A girl who teased him gets a surprise.
762 words
2.94
24.7k
0
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mimi is an old friend who I had met at university 2 years ago and had been chasing after ever since the first day we met. She is about 5'6 and is quite slim for 21 but has an amazing pair of breasts which are about a 36D, and an ass that looks amazing.

One night we went back to hers after a drink at the local bar and we both had a bit to drink so we stumbled in after fumbling with the lock for 5 minutes. We finally get in and she says "I'm going to bed, you get to sleep on the couch."

3AM comes around and I wake up and stumble over to the kitchen to pour myself a drink, whilst opening drawers looking for a mug I find some rope and a 7" dildo lying on top of a bunch of papers. A thought pops into my mind and I creep to Mimi's bedroom. I open the door slowly to see her clothes on the floor including her bra and panties, I looked on the bed to see her bedsheets covering her lower half of her body. Her nipples are erect because of the cold air flowing through the opened window.

I carefully pull the covers off to see the whole of her naked body, its such an amazing sight. A shaved pussy with her ample breasts just lying there in front of me. I moved my hand down to feel her smooth lips which were glistening in the moonlight, I rubbed my finger over the wet patch on her sheets and tasted it. It was cum, she had obviously been playing with herself before she went to sleep.

I quickly walked back into the kitchen and picked up the rope and the dildo and scurried back into the bedroom. Without disturbing her I turned her over and moved her hands to the top of her bed posts to tie them together, being so careful not to wake her.

I spread her ass cheeks open carefully to slide the dildo into her still moist pussy. As the dildo is finding the opening to her snatch Mimi stirs and she opens her legs. This is my chance as I push the dildo inside, making sure its in deep enough not to slip out. A moan escapes Mimi's mouth as it continues to be inserted deeper inside her until it disappears fully.

I stand up and strip off all of my clothes until my 8" erection is casting a shadow upon of Mimi's luscious body. I move over to her and kneel between her legs, she is still asleep as I run the head of my cock along her full pussy. With her ass in the air I slowly inserted two fingers into Mimi's asshole. Pushing them slowly in almost awaking Mimi, I spread my fingers apart to stretch her hole so my cock will fit with ease, as soon as its at a perfect width I insert my cock so hard Mimi awakens with a gasp. She looks around and sees the in ecstasy on my face and says "You finally took the hint after all these years!" I couldn't believe what I just heard, I kept fucking her hard as she squeals with delight.

I feel her ass muscles tightening around my cock signaling that she is about to cum, I pull my cock out of her ass and move my face to lick her clit to aid the orgasm. As soon as my tongue touches her lips she screams and lets out a gush of cum from her dripping pussy followed by the 7" dildo. I move myself around to her face and make her lick up the mess she has made on me. I reach over for the dildo and make her clean it up as well.

Once she has finished cleaning the dildo I put it on the counter next to her bed and move back to her pussy and insert my cock. I fuck her pussy and slap her ass so hard it turns red. My balls start to tighten so I grab Mimi's hair and fuck her so hard she begs me to cum inside her. I give one final push and my cock explodes deep inside her that my orgasm triggers Mimi to cum again. As I collapse on top of her both of our bodies are shaking from our joint orgasm. Trying desperately to gather out breath we just look at each other speechless for what we have just experienced.