A Night to Remember

Story Info
Holiday party fantasy becomes real life.
1.8k words
3.85
43.1k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jluv
Jluv
11 Followers

I always look forward to our company's yearly holiday party and this year was no exception. My biggest problem was what outfit to wear. I went shopping a few days before and bought myself a beautiful red wrap top. Very low cut. It made my cleavage look amazing. I wore my nice stretchy jeans that make my ass look great and a new pair of black high wedged boots. I waited until the last minute to get ready at the office. I carefully applied my make-up, just enough for that natural look. I was quite satisfied with my overall look.

It was time to go. The party this year was at the same venue as last year's party. It was held at a restaurant right in the neighborhood. Made traveling quite convenient. All we had to do was walk a few doors to the left of my office building. I hate being the first one to arrive and I wasn't. There were a few people milling around when I got there. I said hello to some of my co-workers, dropped off my secret Santa gift, checked my coat and made a beeline for the bar. The specialty drink of the evening was homemade Sangria. It was very delicious and I drank it right down. It went right to my head as I hadn't eaten yet, but the night was young.

I was scanning the room when I saw my boss in a corner talking with one of the firm's partner's. He looked really good standing there with a drink in his hand. He was wearing my favorite outfit. Black sports Jacket over grey pants and his black turtleneck. Very few men can get away with wearing a turtleneck, but he can really pull it off.

I admit it right up front. I have the hots for my boss. I think he knows it too. Sometimes he makes sexual comments to me that lead me to believe he might have the hots for me too. I just eyed him for a while allowing my imagination to wander a bit. I saw myself walk right up to him and plant a very deep wet kiss right on his lips. I felt my face get warm with the thought and I shook myself out of my reverie thinking that everyone here could read my mind. I decided that before I had another drink I'd better get something to eat.

The food was finally put out. It was buffet style and the seating was set up so that we could sit anywhere with whomever we wanted. I watched as my boss got on the food line ahead of me. I wanted it that way so I could follow him to his seat and plant myself next to him. When I sat down next to him he turned to me and looked me up and down between forkfuls of his dinner. His eyes settled on my very ample cleavage and he smiled lasciviously. That almost made me drop my fork with desire. Whatever I imagined him thinking about me was obviously true. He did want me.

We made small talk while we ate. Other employees joined our table and the conversation was light and convivial. I was having a great time. I ordered another Sangria and was in quite a festive mood. I suddenly became aware of a light pressure on my thigh right above my knee. I looked down to find his hand there. He squeezed once, but didn't linger and it was suddenly gone. He turned to look at me with a knowing glance. That was all I needed to know that tonight was going to be a night to remember.

We had the restaurant for four hours. We ate, we drank, had dessert and it was time give out the secret Santa gifts. As it would happen he was my secret Santa. Oh, the irony. I was hopeful that the gift certificate I received from him wouldn't be my only "gift" of the night.

Well, it was time to move the party elsewhere. A bunch of us, together with my boss, traipsed over to a bar next door. It was a rainy cold night and staying local just made sense.

Just about everyone left ahead of me, that is just about everyone but guess who? I was retrieving my coat when I felt his presence behind me. My heart quickened. I could smell his cologne. The scent was familiar, but I couldn't think of the name of it - a very manly scent indeed. He leaned into me and whispered in my ear "come with me". Before I could answer, he grabbed my hand and led me to a deserted place just under the staircase that led to the 2nd floor of the restaurant.

He pushed me up against the wall and pressed his lips to mine. He held my face and I could feel his tongue forcing my mouth open. My tongue met his and sparks ignited. My coat dropped to the floor and it felt like he had a dozen hands on me all at once. He didn't know where to go first. He whispered hoarsely in my ear "I want you...".

He got one hand down the front of shirt and into my bra. My nipple hardened under his finger tips. I could feel myself getting wet already. This couldn't go on where we were. It was too public. We both realized this and our cooler heads prevailed for the moment.

He smoothed out his jacket and I straightened out by breasts and picked up my coat. We decided we should go to the bar next door to show our faces. I went first. He came in a few minutes later.

The tension between us was palpable. It was as if we could read each other's thoughts. Our office building was just next door. He bid a fond, if not hasty, farewell to everyone and left. I waited for what I thought was an appropriate amount of time and left as well. We met up in his office.

He had removed his sports jacket and was sitting at his desk when I arrived. I quickly closed his door behind me and threw off my coat. I walked over to him seated there and he grabbed my face and we started kissing. Again his hands went down the front of my shirt finding their way into my bra. I reached my hand around my back and undid the hooks so he could get at my nipples. He squeezed them until they were taut and erect. He pulled down the front of my shirt and brought both breasts to his mouth. He licked and sucked at them like a man dying of thirst in the desert.

I was hotter for him than I've ever been for anyone and I could feel my pussy heavy and aching for his touch, but first I wanted to do the one thing I've fantasized about since coming to work for him. I pushed away from him and dropped to my knees. His moans preceded what I was about to do.

I undid his belt, opening his pants. I slowly lowered his zipper. His hardon was quite apparent through his underwear. I wanted the moment to last. I ran my hand over the enormous bulge of his dick. I rubbed my cheek against it through the fabric. I needed his cock to come out to play.

When I pulled his underwear down over it his cock practically jumped free. Here I was, on my knees, before my boss and his cock was all mine for the evening. I held it just under the head, stretching it out. I began kissing the length of his shaft starting at his scrotum and ending with a little lick right under the head. His cock was amazing to look at. I knew it would be. It was big and hard and the head was purple and engorged. I wanted to devour it.

I took the head and planted little wet kisses on it. He let out one long gasp when I licked the slit at the top and circled my tongue around it. Very slowly I lowered my mouth onto him. The head of his cock entered my mouth and I swept my tongue over it from side to side. I could tell he was trying his hardest not to cum. Slowly, but surely, inch by inch, I got the full length of him so far into my mouth that I could feel his precum dripping down my throat. I worked my tongue like a sweeper, back and forth all the way down to his balls. I just kept going up and down like that for a long time. The end of his torture came when I cupped his balls in my warm hands. That was all he could stand.

He grabbed the back of my head and fucked my face like it was my cunt. I had to gasp for air between his thrusts. I didn't care. This is what I'd wanted for so long it could have lasted forever. I just held onto his knees to steady myself.

He shot his load way down the back of my throat. So far back that I couldn't even taste it. I was elated, but I wanted my turn too. He calmed after a few minutes. I let him rest and then he wanted to do me. I knew it wasn't going to take much.

I undid my own pants letting them drop to my knees and got up on his desk. I spread my legs wide. He swung his chair around so that his face was right at the opening to my treasure. I pulled his head into me and he dove right in. I was so wet I could hear him making slurping noises trying to keep up with the flow while he licked my inner and outer pussy lips. Very quickly he found the very hard nub of my clit and zoned in. He lapped me up with the flat of his tongue and off to the races I went. I came long and hard, my juices actually dripping onto his desk. He just drank me down. What a guy!!

I wasn't done with him, though. Not by a long shot. I wanted his cock in my hole. I used my hand on his dick and his erection grew quickly. I came down off the desk and with my back to him guided his cock into my hot wet pussy from behind. I wanted him to fuck me slowly with long strokes and he obliged. I wanted to feel every inch of his thick dick in my pussy and I wanted him to feel every inch of me. I came at least 2 more times before he was ready to cum again. He held onto my waist and bucked against me as he rode his climax to the end. What a way to end an evening. Neither of us could have been more satisfied.

Will this happen again at next year's party? Who knows, but then again that's how traditions get started...

Jluv
Jluv
11 Followers