A Night To Remember

Story Info
Sex with a stranger.
832 words
3.56
20.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not even catch her name that night we had together, and did not need to.

As I was getting ready that night for the party of the century something seemed different. It must have been a full moon, something deep inside, made me feel like that night had something special in the works for me. After my friend Rusty picked me up I could tell he, also felt the affects of this night. It must have been a animal instinct that everyone has released every so often.

I decided to disregard this notion until I walked in the front door, and laid eyes on her. Something about her seemed familiar to me, like we had already meet before. I knew we had not, but I was, none the less still drawn to her. She was sitting talking to a friend in the kitchen. The party was packed, but for me it was just she and I. Ignoring all others I walked straight towards her. As I got closer she noticed me out of the corner of her eye, and we locked eyes.

She too had a look of familiarity on her face for me. I walked up to her, and whispered in her ear.

"Hi" I said in a low slow, steady tone.

"Do you have a cigarette?" she responded in a casual soft voice.

Those were the only words we spoke to each other that night.

I took her hand and led her out back to the porch. It was crowded with people smoking and chatting away in drunken loud voices. I led her past the crowd to the side of the house where I reached into my front pocket for my pack of smokes. Before I could pull them out she quickly reached for them herself. The girl was so sexy and beautiful just her presence alone had my cock throbbing for her touch. So when she reached in to grab the pack she brushed against what she knew to be hers already. From the smile and raised eyebrows I knew she liked what she had found.

Knowing that she already had me on edge she decided to tease me. She dropped the lighter that she was holding behind her, and turned around to pick it up. When she did so she bent over at the waist, and it was just my luck she was wearing a skirt that was way to short for her. I enjoyed a beautiful view of a prefect ass with no panties covering it, but before I could get a good look she back up into what she knew was already hers. The feeling of those perfectly round mounds swaying back and forth on my cock was more than I could handle.

She looked over her shoulder and I knew what she wanted me to do next. I quickly unzipped my pants, and in seconds had my thick throbbing erection sliding to and fro across her already wet spot. I only did this for seconds until her moaning cued me that she wanted to feel me from the inside, and I too wanted to feel her surround me. When I slide it in she gave a gasp and a moan that turned me on so much that I almost came right then. I knew better though not to ruin the experience. I started slowing pumping her holding her hips as though my life depended on it. After a few moments I really started to get going. She was rolling her hips in I circular motion as I was moving mine back and forth. I could not believe the crowd did not hear her cries of pleasure she was almost in a full scream. I kept going until I felt her legs shaking uncontrollably, I knew she was about to cum and I as well. I rubbed her clit and fucked her expertly, faster, and faster until we both released our juices all over one another. At that moment her legs gave out and I had to hold her in my arms. We were both panting, and moaning in pure ecstasy together.

We savored those few seconds after, still holding one another for support. Her legs finally stopped trembling and I let her go. She turned around and kissed me with such passion I did not know existed or could ever be replicated. She reached down to my pants pulled them up for me and pulled out two cigarettes. We smoked them silently still eye fucking the hell out of each other. When we finished we went inside.

I walked into the house and Rusty was walking down the stairs arm in arm with a girl. I didn't think it was possible but he might have had a even bigger grin on his face than me. We had been such good friends not a word needed to be said between the two of us.

It must have been a full moon that night. :)