A Night to Remember

Story Info
Couple get naughty in a public place.
1.2k words
3.18
29.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers

Both of us have been invited to a dinner and dancing boat ride. I am so proud to be on the arm of this charming man. You look so sexy in this white suit dark mirrored sun glasses, a little bit of a light beard on your face, a great tan from the Florida sun. Here I am in a blue flowered sun dress, long to the ankles, no panties but you do not know that until later.

Boarding the boat, we are handed glasses of champagne. I watch you as you are carrying this glass like it was a new born baby, very careful not to spill any. I trail behind you a little, holding your hand in mine, watching you walk up the plank. A million things run through my mind. One of them was where I will be able to steal you away to make love to you.

We are at the top of this ship, enjoying the sun setting. I am in front of you. I can feel your arms around my waste. We are very gently swaying with the boat as it flows over the waves. I ask you to sit at one of the tables in the back. You move the chair out for me and I tell you to sit first. It is a cushioned chair, where the arms are wide from the chairs itself. I pick up my dress a little to reveal some "skin" to you. I know now that you will know now the I want you to open your pants as I put my dress around you; we are all the way in the back and no one is watching. We are facing the couples; they are in front of us.

I position myself over you. I direct your already stiff cock into my pussy which is semi wet from just the excitement that people could be watching ( but I know they are not ) It is starting to get dark now, I KNOW that no one will be watching, they are interested in their own experience with their lovers.

I begin to move over you like the waves are moving over the boat. I begin to ride you gently at first like I was on a slow moving horse. I feel your hands on me. I feel you pull me close to you, kissing my neck, softly speaking to me in my ear, you know how I love your voice, its soooooooooo sexy, you are sooo loving.

I know that I could turn this around and make you beg and howl for more BUT it isn't that kind of night, I want you to enjoy every minute of this; I want this to be in your memory one day. I want you to sit back and think of this night.

I do not allow you to "shoot." BUT I have succeeded to cream all over you. I now, have gotten up and you have already fixed yourself to look presentable to the world. We proceed to the dining area.

Drinks, food, tables, people, the band, soft music for dancing, the slight movement of the ship sailing through the water, the breeze of the night, the moon overhead, the laughter from the other room by the bar.

I am standing, bent over the rail. I feel the structure of your body pressing against mine. I know it is you. I know how your hands feel on my hips as they are pulling my hips towards you. I know how your voice sounds when you want WHAT you want and NOW;I know your touch, but most of all I know how you love me and want to be loved and with this you lead me into a cabin.

On the bed you push me down I see you remove your suit jacket and open your pants, to my surprise YOU aren't wearing any under ware either!! Oh much better I thought; I hear you tell me to remove my dress. Here we are both semi naked and the first thing that is done is the deep throat of your tongue into my throat, entangled with my tongue, long hot wet kisses I feel you touching my breasts and pulling at my nipples to make them as hard as you can get them. Oh, I can feel you getting hard I can hear you talking to me, you know how I love that, love to hear your voice, it makes me cream even when we aren't having sex, even though we are not making love, your voice: on the phone when I talk to you, I try to make you laugh because I am having this thing happening to me right over the phone lines. I hear your voice and you are making me cream RIGHT OVER THE PHONE, so I try to get you to laugh so you don't hear me moan, ever so softly, just over your voice.

And here we are having this passionate love in this cabin bed on this dinner and dancing ship we were invited to. I didn't think anyone was missing us and I didn't think about how we were in this cabin having this intense sex, I could only think about the intense feeling I was getting from you sucking my very hard clit, which was making me grip the bed mattress and the top of your hair, I could only try and not scream REALLY loud, I didn't want the whole ship to hear me yell your name out.

AND I didn't want to climax yet. I wanted your very hard cock in my mouth, I wanted to put you where I was laying, I wanted you to feel my hot mouth around the head of your tool. I wanted to put both your balls in my mouth, lightly sucking them while my hands roamed all over the rest of your body. My fingers found your mouth, where they went in and you sucked on each one, one at a time and then I found a nipple and played with it for a little while, making it hard. Pulling each one a little soft and then a little hard. I found your chest. I found your thighs, which I love. Them and their structure: I put my hand in yours and squeeze one hand telling you, hoping you would know that I love you.

I began sucking your cock a little harder now; I could feel it grow again in my mouth, which told me your body was ready for the next step.

I LOVE when you are in control. I got up on all fours and allowed you to come into my pussy from behind. I could feel your balls hitting my ass. I could feel you thrusting your cock into me. I was telling you to PUSH HARDER.GIVE IT TO ME ROD.I WANT IT ALL.I can feel you tighten your grip on my hips. I know you are about ready to shoot. OH ROD, I tell you. COME ON BABE GIVE IT TO ME.I, know you are almost there. My pussy is soooo very wet. You are soooo hard. COME ON ROD.FUCK ME.COME ON ROD.DO IT.FUCK ME. The climax was for us both. We both screamed. We both felt the waves of the boat beneath us. We both rocked in each others arms, you kissing the tears from my eyes and cheeks and I telling you how much I LOVE YOU.

rbenne
rbenne
38 Followers