A Night to Remember

Story Info
A great Gang Bang party.
4k words
3.93
67.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is completely true; the chain of events might not be completely right, but I have written it to the best of how I remember it. The characters and Funtime swingers club exist and the club is where and how I have described it. Most of the names are real, the only ones that are not I have said so and provided a name just so as to make the story easier to write (and hopefully read!)

About five months after a very messy separation from my wife of 18 years a friend recommended I tried on-line dating. He had met a really lovely woman on-line and they have been together over a year. The main problem with that suggestion was that I was not really looking to get into a long term relationship. The other problem was that I was not getting much sex either. Not that I had been getting much when I was married, but I was single and things should have improved!

I looked at a few of the dating sites my friend suggested but the women on them were not what I was looking for. Do not misunderstand me, there were a lot of lovely women, but they were looking for their soul mate and I was not. I was looking for some fun. Not one night stands you understand, but nothing permanent either, just some guiltless sex. I have heard it called friends with benefits and I like that, that was exactly what I needed.

Whilst browsing on the internet one evening I saw an advert for a dating website that seemed a little more risqué, so I followed the link and it piqued my interest. I registered for free and browsed a few interesting profiles. Obviously you could not do any more without parting with some money and so I left it at that.

As it happens a couple of weeks later I met a very attractive woman at a bar whilst on an office evening out. She was a couple of years younger than me and was really, really nice. We started meeting a couple of times a week, going for meals, going to the cinema, you know the type of thing, and it all seemed very casual, she did not chase me if I did not call, she was happy to call me and suggest a film or somewhere for dinner and neither of us got stressed if the other could not make it for some reason, perfect. I decided it was time to move on to the next level and broach the subject of going away together for a weekend. BAD mistake! It transpired that she had been abused as a child by a close relative and that her ex-husband repeatedly raped her. She said, understandably, that she did not want to know me like that, so we agreed to stay 'platonic' friends. I, however, was climbing the walls.

That weekend I joined the website and started firing off a few e-mails to several women whose profiles looked interesting, my thinking that the scatter gun aproach should at least get me somewhere. I got a few replies but nothing too promising, mainly women wanting 'saucy e-mails and chat'. Many were already in steady relationships and just wanted to indulge in some horny conversations while their hubby/boyfriend was at work/away. That was fun, and I love a bit of sexy banter as much as the next guy but it was like looking at holiday brochures knowing you do not have any holiday left.

Then I came across a profile that looked very interesting:

DESCRIPTION: Married woman, slim 5'2" blue eyes, looking for lots of guys to give me a bukkake/gangbang. My husband to be present. I don't do CHAT or CAM or ONE to ONE so please only guys who can meet up with me get in touch.

THEY ARE LOOKING FOR: Looking for lots of guys to give me facial/Gangbang NOT into CHAT CAMS or ONE to ONE only get in touch if you can meet up Thanks. I'm having my LAST party Tuesday evening 4th May.

I sent an e-mail telling her I was interested and wondered if it was genuine or just some sort of scam, but sure enough I received a reply the next day and a few e-mails later I had confirmed my attendance and I received an invite to the party.

I must admit I had misgivings and wondered a few times if I really should go. What if I got stage fright in front of the other men there? Her husband was going to be filming it! What if I could not perform? Or, almost as bad, last just thirty seconds and blow my load nowhere near her? Also I am not particularly well endowed at just six inches. I have never had complaints; I like to think what I lack in size I make up for in hardness, staying power and inventiveness.

The clincher was an e-mail that Linda sent saying that at the previous party she had had hundreds of e-mails showing interest, thirty two confirmations and five attendees. After confirming that I would go, I could not back out. I have never been a quitter or let a woman down sexually and I did not intend to start then!

It still nearly went wrong. Unfortunately on the day of the party I had a late afternoon meeting with an important client and ended up having to catch a cab to the venue. The party was being held at a swingers club in Stratford, East London, called Funtime. Doors opened at 7:30 with the party starting at 8:00. Due to my meeting I did not arrive until 7:55, but luckily I was not the last to arrive.

I finally found the place, as the cab driver was useless, and rang the bell. Mike, the club's owner, opened the door and took me through to the reception desk and I completed and signed some paperwork stating I would abide by the club rules. I was then shown upstairs to the bar area and introduced to Jen, Mike's wife, behind the bar. There were several guys and an attractive woman already at the bar chatting. The woman was dressed in a minimalist cowboy outfit consisting of a short, open jacket, a short skirt, fishnet stockings and high heels. She was not wearing a bra and her pert breasts were on show, her nipples being exposed as the jacket swung open every time she moved and to my relief I felt some serious stirrings in my pants! I assumed she was Linda and I introduced myself. She smiled and welcomed me, informing me they were just waiting for one more and then they would get started. She introduced the man behind the bar sitting at a desk with a laptop, who I had initially missed, as Anthony, her husband.

I did not get formally introduced to the other guys, either I had missed the introductions or everyone was a bit coy so I decided not to pursue the matter. I later found that one was called Bill, he was a big Asian guy, and there was Steve, a quiet guy who Linda had met before, the rest I'll make up names for to make the account easier to write. There was Dave, a good looking wiry black guy, then there was Mark, probably in his fifties and carrying quite a bit of extra weight, and finally, the last man in the bar area was a tall foreign sounding guy who had been to the club several times before, I'll call him Nick.

Linda gave Steve and me a guided tour of the club, pointing out all the different types of 'play' areas, some with soft lights and all with differing numbers of double mattresses, depending on how many people each was meant to accommodate, and another with no mattresses but with several restraints and a suspended leather 'love seat'.

As we came to the end of the tour the last man, Bob, arrived, making seven 'guests' in total, and Linda asked us all to go through to the main play room and get ourselves ready and that she would be with us shortly. We all got undressed and put on the masks that Linda had asked us to bring with us and stood waiting, I found it quite a surreal moment, seven naked men stood around a platform with two double mattresses on it, waiting for a woman to be brought in so we could fuck her. I was nervous but tried to hide it and I think the other guys were the same, there was a little conversation about other swinging clubs in London but it seemed a bit forced.

Linda was led in by Anthony, she wore a mask and her hands were tied behind her back. Anthony was fully dressed and had a video camera ready to record the proceedings. Linda scrambled up onto the bed and onto her knees and there was an awkward silence as no one volunteered to go first. A man called Steve to my left was closest to her and he edged toward her and she tried to bend forward to suck him off but he was not hard and it was awkward for her to position herself so that she could get his cock into her mouth. She tried sitting on the edge of the bed but that did not really work either and she realised that being tied was not going to work and she asked for her hands to be untied. I was going to suggest it would work if she knelt on the bed and we all stood on the mattress around her but I was as yet unsure of the dynamic in the room and decided to see what transpired.

No one offered to untie her hands so I leant forward past Steve and loosened the ropes so she could free her hands. She climbed back on the bed and tried again, but had a similar problem even with her hands untied and someone, I think it was either Anthony or Bill, suggested she lay diagonally on the bed with her head at the corner of the mattress so that we could all stand around her, which she did.

There was another pause as no one stepped forward. By this time the 'sex' part of my brain had registered I was going to get a blow job from a sexy, half naked woman who obviously needed some action and my cock stood proudly to attention. I thought 'sod it' and stepped forward and placed my stiff cock in front of her face and she eagerly wrapped her lips around my shaft and started sucking me off.

That broke the ice and the guys closed in and she released my cock and turned and started on the next cock to be presented to her eager mouth. She lay with her arms alongside her body and where I had stepped aside to let Steve have his turn I ended up standing next to where hand her hand was so I lifted it to my cock so she could wank me off as I watched as each man took his turn in fucking her mouth. Steve stood back so I stepped forward again and she turned her head to see whose cock she was wanking then she wrapped her lips around my cock again and wanked me off and played with my balls while she sucked.

Anthony was busy with the video camera and Bill was suggesting different camera positions, he obviously had some experience in this field. I could see Linda was starting to enjoy this now and the atmosphere changed in the room as testosterone and animal lust kicked in.

I reached down and played with Linda's tits, rolling her nipples with my thumb and finger. I stood aside and let someone else access to her mouth and moved my hand to her pussy and started to rub her clit. Dave saw what I was doing and climbed onto the bed on the other side of her and started playing with her tits. I felt wetness starting to lubricate Linda's neat labia and pushed one finger then another into her tight pussy. Bill got onto the bed between Linda's legs and played with her clit and I suggested to Dave that he put one of his fingers inside her with mine and we both finger fucked her while she had one cock in her mouth and one in each hand, one of them being mine.

As each guy had had a turn fucking Linda's hot, expert mouth they then stood aside and carried on wanking while watching the next man enjoying their turn with her, some came over to play with her tits and pussy with one hand while they wanked with the other. It was not long before Mark said that he was cumming and stepped forward and deposited his load over her face, some of it going over her nose and into her eye and making her blink. That started a chain reaction and soon another man was wanking and gushing his seed into her open mouth and over her cheek. I was the fifth to cum and she smiled up at me through half closed eyes as I groaned 'Oh yeah' and came so hard that the first load missed her face completely and sprayed onto the wall before I managed to re-aim and get the next load into her open mouth and then over her nose and onto her forehead. One after another Linda got seven loads in her mouth and over her face and she smiled proudly through the sticky proceeds of her efforts while Anthony got it all on camera.

Bill was last to cum and deposited a load to be proud of all over her face. By that time Mark was semi-hard again and was back for more from Linda's sweet mouth, but he realised he was being a bit optimistic and he had not sufficiently recovered so he stepped back to let her sit up.

Linda asked if we were ready to fuck her yet or if we wanted a breather to recover. At her horny words my cock jerked back up to attention, but some of the others were struggling and suggested a breather. Linda went off to clean herself up and get a drink and the rest of us cleaned ourselves up with the wet wipes and tissues strategically placed around the room.

Linda came back in and asked if we wanted to go for the second scenario that she had sent out on her e-mail, where she played the naughty school girl who was to be given a test and spanked if she got answers wrong, or if we just wanted to go straight to fucking her.

We had a quick straw poll and decided we would go for fucking her so Linda got back up on the bed and a few stepped forward to be sucked back to full attention. I did not need any encouragement in that department, being hard already but I was not going to turn down a blow job and presented my cock to her willing mouth.

After a while of doing the rounds of stiffening cocks Linda asked if anyone was ready to fuck her yet. I did but I did not want to be greedy, it seemed that I was getting the lion's share of the attention already, along with Bill and Dave. We all had another go in Linda's mouth and she asked again if anyone was ready to fuck her, starting to sound a little desperate now, so I suggested she get on all fours and Bill agreed, saying it was a good call and he lay on the bed and she positioned herself between his legs and started to go down on him. I got a condom from the pocket of my trousers and slid it on then climbed up on the bed behind her and placed my now aching, rock hard cock at the entrance to her pussy and slid in. She was lovely and tight on my cock but she was so wet that I slid into the hilt without a problem. I paused a second just enjoying the sensation of her pussy wrapped around my shaft and watching her head bobbing up and down on Bill's thick cock as she sucked him off then I started to slide in and out of her pussy. A few of the guys encouraged me with words like 'Go on, fuck her hard!', ' get right in there' and 'That's it, all the way up to the root!' so not wanting to disappoint I starting fucking her hard, pulling on her hips, feeling my balls swing forward and bang her mons as I drove into her. I thought I would cum too soon if I kept that up and I was also feeling guilty being the only one fucking that gorgeous pussy. I looked round and said 'who's next?' and pulled out and made room for the next guy.

One of the others positioned himself where I had been, but he was having trouble getting fully hard and only just managed to slide into Linda's tight pussy. He made a few thrusts but it was not working for him and he moved away for someone else. No one else was ready so I moved back and carried on enjoying Linda's sweet sex. Bill swapped positions with Dave and slipped a condom on so I reluctantly moved aside and let him take a turn at Linda's willing pussy. Bill and Dave had the biggest cocks there, Dave was the longest, easily eight inches when hard, but Bill's, although shorter was the thickest.

Someone suggested that we changed positions so that Linda could service more than one cock with her mouth so she got on her back and I grabbed her legs and pulled her over to the edge of the mattress where I was standing and thrust my cock hard into her while Nick and Bill knelt either side of her head taking turns fucking her mouth as she turned her head first one way then the other.

We all moved round her like that, taking turns either fucking her pussy or her mouth.

It transpired that Mark and Bob were struggling to get and keep hard again and they decided to call it a day and said their goodbyes. Not long after Steve also decided to go, leaving Dave, Bill, Nick and me to have all the fun with Linda. Linda knelt on the bed and the four of us stood around her taking turns in her mouth or being wanked off but with only two hands and one mouth it meant there was always one bystander.

I suggested that I lay on the bed and Linda mount me in the reverse cowboy position, that way we all got either fucked, sucked or wanked off. I have to say that was one of my favourite parts of the evening with Linda riding my cock and sucking and wanking the other three guys off.

Eventually Linda started run out of steam, bouncing on my cock and wanking or sucking the other three guys off and said she needed a bit of a breather. She got off me and got a drink and walked around a bit but when she came back in I selfishly asked her to resume what she had been doing for a while longer which she did. After a while Dave took over from me and Linda rode him while I got my cock sucked with the other two guys.

Linda had said in her e-mail that she would like to try double penetration, with two cocks in her pussy at the same time, if anyone was willing and Dave and Bill said they would try to do it for her. Bill lay on his back and Linda mounted him in the reverse cowgirl, then she lay back against him and Dave pushed that big cock into her. They fucked her like that for a few strokes but then Bill's cock slipped out of her and because it was uncomfotable fo all concenred they decided not to go for it again. Bill slipped out from beneath Linda and Dave lifted her legs into the 'deep stick' position with her legs on his shoulders and started pounding into her. By now she had been fucking for well over an hour and she started to get cramp and she had to put one leg flat while Dave fucked her By now Nick had also become a spectator and said he too was heading for home.

Linda asked what we would like to do next and Bill said he wanted Linda to suck him off and swallow his load and she agreed so he lay back on the bed and as Dave was not ready to go again yet I slid my cock into her from behind again and started fucking her quite slow but hard so that she could give her attention to Bill's cock. Dave soon got hard again and got on the bed beside us and started wanking whilst watching Linda suck Bill's cock and me fuck her doggy style. Dave came first and moved forward so he could cum in Linda's mouth and on her face, then a couple of minutes later Bill looked up at me and nodded in satisfaction as he emptied his load into Linda's mouth and she swallowed every drop and licked his cock clean.

I withdrew from Linda's pussy and she wiped her face then she sat on the mattress in front of me while I stood beside the bed and she started to suck and wank my cock for her final facial, although I was still rock hard I got the feeling it could be a long time before I was ready to cum again, which was great for me but I was the last man in there apart from Anthony who was still following the action with his camera. Anthony suggested that Linda kneel in front of me and suck me off so she got down on her knees and Anthony got some great close ups of my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. I started to like could feel I might cum and I took over wanking into Linda's mouth while she ran her tongue expertly over and around my glans, but every time I felt the pressure begin to build it faded again.

I would have loved to have carried on fucking and being sucked by Linda until I came, but I also got the sense that the party was over, she was not there for just one guy to fuck her until he was satisfied and so reluctantly I told her it could be a long time before I was ready to shoot that second load and we sort of agreed that we should stop there and we started to clean up.

Linda went for a shower and although I did actually toy with the idea of asking her if I could join her and carry on fucking her in the shower, I decided against it for the same reason for stopping in the first place.

12