A Night to Remember

Story Info
Sissy husband is taken to a new level thanks to his wife.
3.1k words
4.32
133.7k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PREFACE

I kept my female alter ego (Nicole) a closely guarded secret from my wife for over 15 years of our marriage. I've always enjoyed exploring my feminine side from a more realistic sense -- most cross dressers I met try to wear skimpy outfits and stockings that only a handful of genetic women could wear and look good in. Instead, I always tried to present Nicole in more of a real sense as a genetic woman would present herself. After finally gathering the courage to share my secret, I learned that my wife had a rather kinky side as well and enjoys pushing the limits and taking Nicole to all new levels.

**************************** *****************************

It was finally Friday; it had been a very long week. I work from home and just logged in and started my day. As I moved forward into my tasks, my mind wandered forward; thinking of finishing the day and the weekend ahead. Originally, I had thought the evening would be rather uneventful -- much the same shit, different day. That changed upon receiving a text message from my wife, "Can Nicole play tonight?"

Almost immediately, the thought of transforming into Nicole made my cock start to stand in attention. I sent a text back to her, "Of course!" Almost fully erect I couldn't resist but to rub myself through my jeans.

It wasn't long before I got another text telling me, "Good! I've got plans for Nicole tonight." Reading that made me just all the more excited in anticipation of what she had in store.

I found it hard to focus on my work for the rest of the day. My mind kept wandering to dressing for the evening and the fun to come. As the day progressed I decided on the outfit I wanted to wear tonight.

As my work day came to an end, I knew it was time to get moving to get ready. My wife and I pretty much work the same hours -- only she works in a downtown office building, Since she has to fight the afternoon traffic, I have a little over an hour or so to get ready before she arrives home.

I move toward the bathroom and get into the shower. I quickly wash and shave my body; I towel off and then give my face a very close shave.

I move back to our bedroom and proceed to get dressed. Realistically, I'm not in the best shape of my life anymore, so I've found that I like the help of a body shaper in lieu of panties and a bra to make a more convincing Nicole. I slide my legs into the body shaper and work it up my body, slipping my arms through the straps and letting them rest on my shoulders. I love the snug feeling of body shaper -- it does wonders keeping my cock nicely hidden. I slide my breast forms into the cups and now have a nice C size rack and the shaper is now almost like a form of bondage in itself, feeling every move I make all over my torso and in my crotch.

Then I slide some tan pantyhose up my clean shaven legs. I love the feel of the nylon on my hairless legs -- I glance down to admire my sexy pantyhose encased legs. Legs are very much my trigger and I can feel my cock straining to stand in attention. However, it was no match for the body shaper prison that contained it.

Mesmerized by the soft feel of the nylon on my legs, I start to rub my cock through material of its prison. I was very turned on, just about ready to release my cock from its confines when I happened to glance at the clock -- I panicked when I saw I was down to only 20 minutes or so.

I pulled on a red turtle neck with ¾ length sleeves. I glanced down and admired the way the top fit my breasts -- the way it perfectly shaped to them; you'd never know they weren't real. I then stepped into a black pencil skirt and pulled up to my waist. I tucked the turtle neck into the waistband of my skirt; then neatly bloused my top over my waistband. I decided to also slip on a black sweater with a square neckline that even further complimented my breasts and softened my broad shoulders. Lastly, I stepped into respectful 3 inch black sling-back heels.

I looked at the clock again, 12 minutes remaining. Frantically, I moved to the vanity to start my makeup. I no sooner sat down and my phone chimed of a new message received; it was from my wife. Luck was on my side; a bad accident had snarled traffic and she would be delayed a good half hour or longer. Now more relaxed that I had time to spare, I again started my make up routine.

I first applied my concealer as my beard cover. I then moved on to my foundation, followed by my blush. Next I moved on to my eyes -- I carefully applied eyeliner, mascara, and lastly my eye shadow. Lastly I outlined my lips with a lip pencil, and then proceeded to fill them in.

I glanced in the mirror. Staring back at me was a pretty woman, except she looked like she had recently had chemotherapy and lost most of her hair. With that realization, I grabbed a shoulder length brunette wig that was styled in a bob cut. I looked at the mirror again -- the transformation was finally complete and I grew hard while looking at the pretty woman smiling back at me in the mirror.

I could have easily released my cock from its prison and stroked myself off right there. However, looking at the clock and seeing another half hour had slipped past; being on borrowed time already with not much time remaining, I didn't have time to pleasure myself -- I had to finish getting ready for the evening.

Knowing my wife would likely be tense from the lengthy commute, I grabbed a bottle of wine from the pantry and a couple glasses. I lit some candles in the living room and poured some wine for her in anticipation of her arrival.

Moving around the house was such a thrill. Feeling the hem of my skirt brush against my thighs was exhilarating as I moved around. I relished the feel of the weight that hung off my chest with my breasts slightly bouncing in the cups of my body shaper. It was all a huge turn on.

I took a seat on the couch running my hand up my nylon clad leg feeling my cock rock hard in its prison. I was getting lost in the sensations.

I was then brought back to reality when I was startled by the door opening. My wife walked in. I could tell right away she was tense from the commute when she dropped her purse on the bench in the entry way. I rose to my feet just as she rounded the corner into the living room. I can tell her tension had dropped a notch when she saw me; suddenly the stresses of the work day were gone and she got a twinkle in her eye remembering the plan she had.

I humbly walked to her and led her to the couch to sit and relax. She sat down, kicked off her pumps and accepted the glass of wine I had poured for her. As she sipped the wine, I knelt in front of her and gently massaged her tired feet. Before long, the wine was kicking in and I could tell she was becoming very relaxed.

I then proceeded to move to the kitchen to prepare our dinner. When it was finished cooking we sat at the table and enjoyed our food. After we were finished eating we moved back to the living room to the couch were we cuddled for a little while watching some TV.

Soon I found her hand resting on my knee. She slowly started sliding it up my thigh under the hem of my skirt. I could feel my cock come to life, straining against the body shaper. Before I knew it, we were exploring each other's body with our hands. I had just slid my hand to the waistband of her slacks and tried sliding it down it when she stopped me. "No, you're not going there tonight; I've got other plans for you..." With that she grabbed my hand and led me back to our bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, she positioned me at the foot of the bed -- standing and facing her. She opened a drawer of the dresser and pulled out a ring gag she must have planted there sometime last night. Ordering me to open up, she inserted the ring and spun me around feeding strap through the D rings behind my head. She cinched it up pretty tight forcing my mouth open -- she then gave it an extra tug just for good measure ensuring I wouldn't be able to slip it out of my mouth.

She then turned me back around to face her. She backed me up against the edge of the bed, forcing me to sit. She was now straddling my lap pushing me back making me lie down. She moved off to one side and started running her hand up under the hem of my skirt on my inner thigh. I was completely lost in the arousal that it created; especially when her hand reached my cock and started rubbing it through its prison. So lost in the arousal, that I hadn't even noticed that while she was teasing me with one hand, her other hand guided a loop around my right wrist. She cinched it tight and I was tethered to the leg of the bed frame. I had just snapped to the realization of what had just happened when she quickly grabbed my other hand and cinched another loop she had waiting around it -- I then found it too tethered to the leg of bed frame on the opposite side..

I now lay there on the bed with my arms spread out with each wrist tethered; my mouth is gaping wide open by that ring gag cinched behind my head. As I lay there, I squirm a little against my restraints with no avail. In the process of testing my binds, I shift my torso a little and am reminded of my breast as their weight shift in their cups. My attention then shifts to feeling my nylon clad legs, still free of restraints.

Coming to harsh reality of my situation, I look up at my wife. My blue eyes, magnified by the eye makeup pleading for her to please have mercy on me... She gave me an icy cold stare back, snickered evilly, and headed out to the living room leaving me bound to the bed. Obviously very content with how her plan was playing out.

I heard her pick up the phone and call someone, "Hey, the bitch is ready for you." I felt my blood run cold with those words. I knew I was 'the bitch.' My mind raced with trying to rationalize who she called.

After what seemed like an eternity, there was a knock at the door. I heard a male voice talking to my wife. I couldn't make out the conversation despite my best efforts. Soon I heard my wife and this unknown man moving down the hall towards the bedroom. My heartbeat raced; my eyes were as wide as they could become in the shock of my predicament. My wife walked in first. Seeing the horrified look on my face, my eyes as big as saucers emphasized by the eyeliner, she giggled gleefully a little. "There's someone here to see you Nicole."

With those words a man I've never seen before entered the room. I'm sure the look on my face was that of sheer terror; it was confirmed when my wife stroked my cheek and softly told me, "There's no need to worry. I know you like it when I play with the strap-on, you haven't experienced anything until you feel a real cock up inside you. Charles isn't going to hurt you; he's just going to show you what love is like from the female perspective. For your own reassurance that you'll be safe, I'm just going to stand over here and watch."

She stepped back and Charles stepped towards the bed. My terrified look shifted from my wife to Charles then back to my wife pleading with my eyes. She just smiled and laughed. I looked back at Charles and tugged again at my restraints -- this time more desperate. When they didn't budge, I knew I was in for whatever he had in store for me.

He reached his hand down and touched my nylon clad leg. I jolted at the first feeling of him touching me. His hand was warm and strong. He forcibly held my leg down on the bed until I relaxed. My cock started to stir to life. His hand traveled up my leg until he was soon at the hem of my skirt. I was still quivering a little in fear. His hand continued up my torso until it found my breasts. Soon his other hand joined in fondling my breasts through the sweater.

He leaned in and gave me a couple small pecks on my neck. They were soft pecks and felt very enjoyable. Soon I felt myself relaxing to the point of positioning my head to give him better access to my neck. My cock was now fully engorged forcing against its prison.

Meanwhile, still fondling my breasts, one of his hands ventured back down my torso to my nylon clad leg just beneath the hem of my skirt. His hand slowly slid upward under the hem. It didn't even faze me, I was too far lost into the sensations I was experiencing for the first time.

Sure my wife and I played before; I've felt her peck my neck, fondle my breasts, and even run her hand up my nylon clad leg before. But this time it was completely different. The hand doing the wandering was much stronger than that of my wife's. In addition, the pecks on my neck were from much rougher lips: strong, powerful lips.

As his hand slid up under the hem of my skirt, I didn't care anymore; I was too engrossed in the feelings to have any reservations for my dignity. I spread my legs apart giving him full access to my crotch.

His hand continued rubbing alternating between my inner thigh and my cock. I desperately wanted my cock to be freed and jerked off. He then tore the crotch of my panty hose and unhooked the crotch hooks of my body shaper freeing my cock. I was in heaven thinking I was going to get a release -- only he didn't pay any attention to my cock. Instead, I felt his hand move towards my ass. He softly pushed a finger up against my sphincter like he was going to insert it. He then moved it away just as quick as he found my glory hole.

That's all it took.... I knew I wanted to be fucked by this man. His finger returned, this time cold and slippery. Again he pushed it against my sphincter. This time it slid past with ease. I was in heaven, completely lost in the sensations.

Then Charles pulled his finger out and I heard him take off his clothes. I was too lost in the moment with my eyes closed to even look at his body. I didn't care; I just wanted this man to fuck me.

Soon I felt him move onto the bed kneeling between my legs. He grabbed my legs and lifted them up resting them on his shoulders. I cracked open my eyes to see a pair of nylon clad legs in the air with sling-back heels on the feet -- that in itself was very arousing. Knowing those were my sexy legs was all the more exciting.

Up until this time I had completely gotten lost in the moment and totally forgot about my wife also in the room... I looked over and saw her eyes glued to the scene unfolding on the bed. She was fingering herself, enjoying the show. With that I closed my eyes again waiting for whatever was to come next.

I then felt the head of his cock pressing up to my ass. He was slowly pushing it forward to gain access. Soon, my sphincter relaxed and he slid in. I winced like a little girl at the pain; but soon the pain subsided and I wanted it in me more. I slowly moved my hips towards him as a signal to proceed. He received the message loud and clear as he pushed himself into me. He felt good inside, I felt full and loved the feeling of his cock deep inside me. He then started pushing in even further, thrusting his cock into me as hard as he could. I could feel his balls slap my ass, and he'd inch in a little further with each thrust.

It must have been a huge turn on for my wife. I was still being fucked when I felt her climb up on the bed, straddling her legs on each side of my head, lowering her crotch down to my open mouth, thanks to the ring gag she had thought of putting on me prior.

I really didn't have to do anything. She lowered herself down onto my open mouth, grinding her pelvis on my face. I was face fucking my wife as an extension of Charles while he was thrusting into me.

I felt Charles' cock enlarge, deeply embedded in my ass. It started to convulse in my ass; I knew he was cumming. At almost the same moment, my wife gripped my head tightly between her legs, her juices flowing freely as she rode wave after wave of pleasure. Just then at the thought of being nothing more than a sex toy for them both I exploded an orgasm more intense than I've ever had before.

After everyone's orgasms subsided, Charles pulled out of my ass and my wife moved off my face. Charles moved to the guest bathroom, while my wife loosened my restraints to free my arms. She then laid quietly next to me. Soon Charles cleared the bathroom and poked his head into the bedroom saying, "Thanks for the good time Nicole, I hope we can play again." Before I could say anything, my wife spoke up, "No; thank you Charles and we'll definitely play again soon."