A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoirDesir
NoirDesir
62 Followers

Paige spread her legs as wide as she could to accommodate the thrashing animal, trying to take him deeper. It was impossibly long; over twelve inches and at least eight inches around, stretching her past any usual limits, ramming against her already battered cervix, and yet she wanted more. Always more. She leaned forward, her shoulders touching the mattress, one arm stretched out in front of her to retain her balance and be able to push back, while her other hand slipped under to between her legs. She rubbed her clit in small circular motions, panting as she felt her arising climax. "Yes! Oh yes, Fuck me harder! Faster!" Her breathy demands had the creature pushing another four inches into her, altering the angle to get her to that oh-so-desired place and picking up the speed, as if it understood. "I'm cumming! Oh, I'm cumming! Gods!" Paige screamed with pleasure as her orgasm crashed through her, leaving her breathless and tingling. The horse continued its ride, building more sensations within its willing victim as it tightened its hold, spilling another few cups of pre-cum into her and adding another inch to what should already have been a painful penetration...

Whitney rode the wave of pleasure while she became a willing whore to the host of their party. Being October 31st, the veil between the human world and the ghostly plane was at its most vulnerable, allowing the more restless and persistent of the spirits to cross over. The history of the house was unknown to the teenagers when they had originally planned the party, but for many years previous to this one, others had found out this small detail. The original owners of the house had been Satanists, worshipping these very spirits that they welcomed into their home on a regular basis, allowing them the pleasures of the flesh while wild orgies took place. Because this had been a place of such ill repute, when the barrier allowed it, these creatures crossed over one night a year to return to the place of their 'birth'. Without the seances, this was the only chance they got to come back to the world of the living...

* * *

Rachael felt her restraints loosen a little bit more as she participated more with the entity until it released her fully. It continued to fuck her ruthlessly, no longer worried that she would try to escape. The jellied cum the tentacle had pumped into her should have been working its magic, making her compliant and eager to please. And yet, although Rachael was now enjoying the heightened sensations, (another side effect of the jelly) she was fully aware of what was happening to her body. She waited patiently, writhing and moaning like a whore, but waiting none the less. When she felt the swelling in her snatch and the second form in her rear, she bucked her heels up, propelling her body effectively out of the tub and across the bathroom floor, pulling free from the pulsating tentacles just as the litres of cum shot from their tips, soaking her legs, and the now empty tub. She scrambled hastily out of the bathroom, reaching back in belatedly to grasp the handle and slam the door shut on the creature before it had time to react. Without delay she went to Whitney's room, remembering the scream she had heard earlier. She pushed the door open cautiously and peered in, hardly shocked at the scene before her. Whitney and Ellen where both tangled in the living bed as it continued to fuck their possessed forms. Rach closed the door and hurried down the hall to her own room, dreading to see the state Paige was in. This, she was definitely not prepared for. The horse plunging into her friends body was oblivious to the onlooker as was Paige as she cried out with the force of another orgasm, and Rachael turned away from this doorway as well. There's no way to get them out without getting myself trapped... She silently crept to the stairs, cautiously crossing back across the closed bathroom door and Whit's room, ignoring the audible moans coming from within. And moved as quickly as she dared, not knowing if there was any other creatures awaiting to ambush her. In the living room she was relieved to see both men sitting, still awake, on the couch. She rushed to them. "Max! Dom! You have to help me!" She stopped when she saw that she wasn't getting any sort of reaction. Both men stared blankly at the wall behind her. She turned slowly, dreading what she was about to see. The wall undulated wildly, spinning in different forms and creating mesmerizing images. Rachael could instantly feel the pull of the hypnotism and looked away quickly. "Oh, I need to do something!" She muttered the words under her breath, fully aware that she was the only one left in control of her own body. Feebly she searched her exhausted mind for some sort of exit plan, her eyes frantically sweeping through the room, landing upon the still well stocked bar. She ran over to it and grabbed several bottles of various alcohol in her arms and carried them back to the other side of the room, where the stack of the girls' purses was located. She searched through Ellen's and Paige's, realizing that hers and Whit's were both upstairs in the bedrooms. I'm not going back up there! She set the bottles in a heap of clinking glass and rushed back to the zombified men. She searched their pockets, sending up a silent prayer, and seconds later a thanks, as she pulled the lighter from Dom's pocket. Back at the alcohol, she hurled bottle after bottle at the pulsating wall, using all the remaining strength she had from the pent up anger of being raped, saturating the wall and filling the room with the potent scent of various vodkas, whiskeys and liqueurs. She flipped up the top of the butane lighter, flicking it to life and tossing it vengefully into the puddle of alcohol. Flames shot up instantaneously, rolling across the floor and licking up the wall hungrily.

"What the...?!" Dominic's confused voice had Rachael spinning around as both he and Max shook their heads. "What the fuck is going on?!" He rushed to Rachael, grabbing her roughly by the shoulders.

"The others, their upstairs! We have to get them out!" Rachael gasped, relief coursing though her. As the three of them ran up the steps, a strange keening wail echoed through the house, stopping them dead in their tracks, sending slivers of fear through them. "Hurry!" Rach urged, pushing past them, and flinging open Whitney's door.

Whitney's eyes were wide with panic as she stared up helplessly at Rachael. "Thank God!" She whispered in her hoarse voice, her eyes begging for help. Rachael rushed forward, Dominic entering and taking in the scene with shocked eyes. The bed bucked furiously, the restraints tightening around Whit in punishment. Ellen flew free, not being held down and crashed into the wall, sliding to the floor. Max rushed to her side as Dom moved towards the bed, and Rachael who was crawling across the grasping blankets to get to her friend. Rachael moved up to Whit, seeing the band tightening across Whit's throat, choking the air from her lungs. She clawed at it relentlessly, mindless of the gouges she was raking across the fragile skin, her mind set entirely on freeing Whit. Dominic started on her ankles, prying at the strange abomination. Rach managed to get her fingers under the band at last and tore it off, pulling it roughly to where it branched off from the bed and tearing it free. Another terrifying wail arose, anger evident in the tone. The first tendrils of smoke began to drift into the room, and from downstairs they could hear the roaring and crackling of the fire. Rach moved to Whit's wrist, while Max rushed to the nearest one. Dom moved on to the second ankle restraint after he tore the first from the bed frame, following Rachael's example. A few more struggling minutes and Whitney was scrambling from the bed and across the room, every moment painful. Rachael pushed past her and led the way down the hall to her room. Paige was huddled on the other side of the bed, stark terror stamped on her face as the horse pawed the ground a few feet from her, readying its attack. Dominic and Max leapt across the bed, each grabbing an arm and hoisting Paige out of the way just as the horse charged. It screamed in dismay as its target was pulled out of its range and leapt onto the bed after them, tramping its hooves as far as it could reach, landing one hit on Paige's ankle in a sickening Crack! She screamed in agony, doubling over despite the men towing her across the room. The pain was overruling the terror, sending her body into shock.

Choking against the thick black smoke, Max picked Paige up, tossing her over his shoulder easily and following the others back to the stair well. Whitney stopped at the top of the stairs, trying not the breath, but nonetheless panting in exertion. The flames had completely engulfed the living room, bottles of left over alcohol exploding and adding to the ferocity of the fire. Smoke hung in a heavy veil through the rooms, reducing visibility to a minimum. Although the flames glowed through this haze, warning the teenagers that the fire was stealthily consuming more and more of the house. The floor beneath their bare feet was getting hotter and the flames started their inevitable climb up the steps.

"Fuck!" Dominic turned quickly, pushing past Max. The three girls' turned in unison, following the guys' back down the hall a few steps. The crash at the far end of the hallway had shrieks rising as the horse smashed through the too-small doorway, sending wood and splinters flying across the hall. It turned towards the sound, rearing up and crashing to the floor before rushing towards them. Dom pushed Max through an open door, reaching back to grab Rachael's arm and pulling the chain of women into the room behind him, slamming the door closed as the horse rushed past. He ran to the window, trying unsuccessfully to pulled to open. The displeasure was increasingly visible on his face as his eyes scanned the room for something useful. Whitney and Ellen's minds stayed half disoriented from the sudden change of the aphrodisiac to harsh reality, while Max was becoming fatigued by the limp burden he was carrying. Rachael's eyes landed on a chair poised in the corner of the room and rushed to it, bringing it back to Dominic. He gratefully took the piece of furniture, and wielding it like a broadsword, smashed it through the window. The shattering glass masked the sounds of the first crash at the door. Dom set the mangled chair back on the floor and leaned out the window, looking down the side of the building to the ground below.

"Were going to have to jump." He announced, turning back to the exhausted crew standing expectantly behind him.

"Can't we like, make a rope from the bedsheets or something?" Ellen asked naively, her eyes wide as she stared at the hole in the glass. A second crash at the door had the wood splintering and she spun around to stare in horror as the walls behind them began to undulate, the paint bubbling and dripping as the heat melted it. The bed across the room began to shake, the posts bending and stretching, pieces breaking loose and snaking out as if searching for something...

"Does it really look like we have time?" Dom's questions was simultaneous to Ellen's squeaked, "Nevermind!" As she rushed towards him. She looked out the window and all the colour drained from her heat flushed cheeks.

"Come on Ellen, we have to!" She grabbed the other girls arm and stepped up the window. Shards of glass lay across the floor unnoticed as Whit climbed over the protruding chunks to stand on the narrow ledge. She could clearly see more shards laying in wait in the grass below, glinting in the light from the full moon. She leaned back in to take Ellen's trembling hand. "Jump with me. It won't be half as bad." The horse crashed into the door again, sending a rain of wood spraying across the room. The legs of the bed screeched painfully loud against the floor as the bed began to advance.

Ellen didn't think twice. She took Whitney's proffered hand and climbed out to the tiny ledge. She closed her eyes and listened to Whitney's soft count. "One. Two. Three!" She felt the gentle tug as Whit leapt, pulling her down. The rush that slammed through her body was painful, as was the ground as it rushed up to meet them. Ellen's feet hit the ground, pain shooting through her. Her knees buckled and she rolled across the grass, the glass slicing across her naked body. Whitney landed on a particularly wicked piece of glass, the shard stabbing into her foot and snapping off. She groaned in agony, biting her tongue against the rising scream. She crawled over to Ellen, more glass cutting into the hands and knees. She took the other girl in her arms and helped her away so the others would have room to land.

In the bedroom, Rachael approached the window next. She knew what was awaiting at the bottom without having to look. Ellen's scream of pain had given it away. But that definitely seemed like the lesser of two evils. She climbed onto the ledge and waited while Whit went to Ellen, pulling the other girl out of the way. Rachael jumped quickly, not wanting to delay their escape as the bed slid ever closer and the horse broke the door down. She landed on her hands and knees, tears springing to her eyes with the distinct 'snap' as her wrist broke. She rolled a few times, hoping she was far enough out of the way for the guys' to make it out while she cradled her arm against her body.

"Go." Max demanded of Dominic. "I've got her as dead weight, you're going to have to be down there to get her out of the way." He rationalized when Dom looked about to argue. Dominic sighed his disagreement, but knew that Max was right. He climbed to the ledge and leapt as far as he could, noting that women were on either side of the main landing ground. Tiny slivers of glass punctured his feet as he landed, making him crumple forward in irritating pain.

"Let's go!" He shouted up to Max, signalling that he was ready for Paige. He hoped that she would survive the drop unconscious. Max hefted himself onto the ledge as the horse smashed through the door. Smoke and flames alike exploded into the room, fed by the oxygen from the window, engulfing all in its path. Max was blown from the window preemptively followed by a bursting column of flames. He lost his hold on Paige and the force sent her helpless form flailing past Dominic. She landed with a loud Thud! Causing Dom's heart to miss a beat. Max landed a few feet away, crashing through braches and over small trees before rolling to a stop. Dom rushed to Paige's still limp form, picking up her wrist to check for a pulse. The steady beating had relief coursing through him.

Max groaned and pushed himself to his feet. "Please tell me she's alive." He stumbled over to where Dom was propping Paige into a sitting position. From different directions the other girls made their way to him.

"She's okay." He assured Max.

"I think I dislocated my shoulder." He grimaced, one hand covering the slack hanging limb. "What the fuck happened in there?" He asked gruffly, looking at the battered women. All three of them adverted their eyes, all clearly remembering what had taken place. The images flooded their minds, even in Ellen's case where she had been possessed beforehand. The released lock on her mind flooded her with the information. As did Whitney's. Rachael had managed to resist the strange influence of the aphrodisiac, but nonetheless, the images crowding her memories had her cringing.

Paige stirred, mumbling incoherently, her face showing a grimace of pain briefly before returning to a neutral expression. Above and in front of them the fire raged, consuming the house hungrily. Shrieks and wails rose through the air, sending chills through the teenagers.

"Can we get out of here please?" Rachael asked suddenly, standing on shaky legs. She cradled her broken wrist to her, trying not to jar it as she walked. They walked down the long winding drive, until Whitney collapsed, the pain of the remaining glass in her foot shooting through her. Dominic set Paige down and went to aid the other girl.

Sirens in the distance came as such a relief that Rachael sank down beside Whitney, finally allowing the tears to fall...

Days later Rachael dressed awkwardly for school. Her wrist was secured in a cast, and walking was a feat all of its own. When she arrived at the school, Paige met her by the front doors, leaning on her crutches to ease the weight from her broken ankle. Together they went in search of the others. They found Whitney and Ellen in the library, working to catch up on missed homework. Dominic and Max entered a few minutes after seeing the other two walk in. The six of them sat at a table in the back of the room.

"Please tell me that the news yesterday was a Halloween hoax." Rachael said quietly, looking from one face to the other. Silence settled over them.

It was Dominic who spoke first. "I drove by. It wasn't. The fire department is taking the credit. But there's no way they could have saved the house in that good of condition. I didn't get too close, but it looked as if nothing had touched it..."

The End

NoirDesir
NoirDesir
62 Followers