A Night To Remember

Story Info
Story of lust. She gets exactly what she wanted.
1.3k words
3.88
32.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UPhoria
UPhoria
2 Followers

Authors Note

I started chatting online over 3 years ago and this story is dedicated to Marcus , the first person I ever had a naughty chat with .He still captivates me making my juices flow still after 3 years . He is my friend, online lover and confidante. This is for you Marcus baby.

A big thank you to David Aubrey for editing my story!!

This is my first story ever. Comments are welcome.


My name is Jos and I am 35 years old. After breaking up with my boyfriend of 3 years, I decided to stay single for a while. It is now three months since our break up and my horniness level is in over drive.

My friend Jenna invited me to a dinner party. Knowing I didn't have a date for the evening, she had organized a blind date for me.

Thinking about having a good fuck, I dress up in my sexiest outfit. I slip into a tight fitting black dress that clings to my body with my 38C breasts showing cleavage in a tasteful way with no bra for extra sexiness, I slip on my black crotchless panties. I complete my outfit with black stocking and garters and a pair of black sexy stiletto pumps. I touch up my make- up, grab my purse and leave for the dinner party.

Arriving at the party Jenna meets me at the door and introduces me to my date. He introduces himself as Mikey. Mikey looks like he is around 33 years old and he has a great looking body with great abs, totally fuckable.

Mikey spends the evening flirting with me. He grabs and caresses my ass as we dance and he is always keeping my wine glass full.

As we all sit around the dinner table, my friend Jenna says "Hey guys, I think we should have some fun"; Everyone feeling flirty and tipsy urge her on to say what fun she means.

She says "let's turn this into a swingers party".

I am stunned that she would suggest that as everyone is married expect Mikey and I.

A lady named Cleo says, "I have an idea so nobody will feel uncomfortable. All girls get blind folded and the guys put your car keys in a bowl. The girls must choose a key and the person who the key belongs to, will be her sex partner for the night".

Everyone agree that that sounds good and we make our way into the lounge.

Using our dinner napkins for blindfolds we settle down while the guy?s pass the bowl around, I can hear so many ooohhhs and aaahhhhhs. When it is my turn, I pick a key and I hear a guy whistle.

I immediately remove the blindfold and look around in excitement as to who my partner is.

I look up to see a guy called Marcus holding his hand out. His wife has been paired with another guy but she stares at us. I look for Mikey but he has been paired with another guy?s wife and does not look happy.

I place Marcus around 36 years old. He is tall with dark hair, blue eyes and toned abs; My mind keeps drifting off to what is inside his pants.

He asks me to dance and as we dance he keeps telling me how hard he wants to fuck me. As we dance he pulls me close, kissing me. I feel his cock is rock hard. We continue dancing and as we dance I turn and grind my ass on his cock.

I close my eyes as we dance and I imagine my mouth on his cock. When I open my eyes, Mikey is standing in front of me. He tells me that he wants to fuck my pussy. Marcus tells Mikey "She chose me, now get lost ".

I push Mikey away and take Marcus by the hand, leading him to a room.

In the room, we kiss passionately, our hands roaming all over each other?s body. Dropping to my knees I open his pants and take his hard cock in my hand. I gasp in surprise, it is inches inche?s long, very thick with a bulbous purple mushroom head. It is the most gorgeous cock I have ever seen. He is well shaven, his pubic area feels smooth and silky. I smile inwardly at my luck.

Kissing him all over, I take his cock into my mouth and rub my saliva all over his length and head. I look deep in his eyes as I taste him. Sucking his cockhead, I taste his precum as I take him deep in my mouth. I feel his cockhead at the back of my throat as Marcus holds my head down feeding me more of his cock.

I slide my tongue all over his long thick cock, then I take the head back in my mouth. Marcus is now face fucking me, his hips moving faster and faster as he pushes his cock into my mouth. He fucks my mouth, like he is fucking a pussy.

With the tip of my tongue, I tease his cum hole, driving him crazy. He pulls me up and kisses me, tasting himself in the kiss.

Marcus lies on the bed and as I straddle him he holds his cock as I slide him into my wet pussy. His cock is Huge. I slide it in deep and he lifts his hips to fuck me hard. As he fucks me we look into each others eyes as he pinches and fondles my nipples.

Marcus tells me to do a reverse cowgirl and as I turn around and reposition myself to his cock, he presses it against my ass .He pushes his cock deep in my ass and starts to fuck to me there, rubbing my clit furiously as he fucks my rear all the time moaning loudly.

Suddenly, Mikey enters the room naked. He comes up to us and kisses me then commences to lick my wet pussy and teasing my clit with his tongue, sucking me hard.

Mikey stops licking my pussy and kisses me hard while positioning his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I start to protest because I have never had double penetration before but with his lips tight on mine, I cannot say anything all the while Marcus is fucking my ass continuously.

I feel so full. The feeling is glorious. With two cocks filling me, I feel like I'm spiraling out of control. My orgasm is fast approaching, I've never felt so sexy and full of sex before. It is an amazing feeling.

As Mikey is fucking my pussy and Marcus my ass the feeling is so good. We fuck like that for a while and then Mikey jumps off me and Marcus stops.

I now lick the two cocks having fun with them. As I do so, Marcus's wife enters the room. She looks at him and comes up to me pushing me on to the bed and starts licking my pussy. As she licks me, Mikey enters her pussy and fucks her hard.

Marcus is so turned on seeing his wife sucking my pussy, he comes to the side of me and I take his cock in my mouth. I suck him hard, tasting my juices on his cock.

After a while Mikey is fucking his wife?s ass as Marcus fucks my pussy. I am on my knees and Marcus is spanking my ass and banging my pussy with his huge cock. I scream out as I cum and feel him cumming deep in me. My pussy convulses a hundred times as waves of orgasms wash over me. It is what I wanted. I savor every moment, riding my orgasm higher and higher.

Turning around Marcus fucks me more as his wife and Mikey continue to couple. Marcus is so turned on watching wife screwing that he empties the contents of his cum sac all over my breasts. I rub his cum on my nipples and I masturbate with his cum on my clit. Marcus's wife and Mikey finally cum after which she leaves the room to go find her clothes.

Marcus, Mikey and I go into the shower together.

UPhoria
UPhoria
2 Followers