A Night to Remember

Story Info
I had him lay down on the bed, naked.
767 words
3.53
18.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband Trevor looked at me with smoldering eyes. I knew exactly what was on his mind. I leaned over to give him a kiss, the kind that is passionate, where I was hoping he could feel my desire to have him at that exact moment. It was the type of kiss that left both of us gasping for breath.

I had him lay down on the bed, naked. As he laid there, I took in the sight of his perfect body. Just seeing his huge cock hard for me was almost irresistible. But I knew I couldn't have him just yet.... I had something else planned. As I straddled him, he could feel my dripping wet pussy, and he let out a quiet but desperate moan. I could tell that this was going to be fun!

I can be a master at improvising when the situation calls for it, and this time, it did. I took a thick elastic headband and put it over his eyes, and ordered him, "Don't move". As I exited the room, I could see how shallow he was breathing from anticipation.

I came back to the room with one more thick elastic headband and one of my thongs. I bound his wrists with the thong, and his ankles with the headband. He was mine, and I was going to torture him. And he was going to like it!

I slid my wet pussy over his erection, to which he let out another moan. I placed one hand strategically on his throat, but being careful to make sure he could still breathe, and my other hand raked through his thick hair, trying to find a handful that I could gently tug on. I know how much that drives him wild! Another moan escaped his lips. Then my hand found its way out of his hair and I took the other off his throat. I bent down to nibble on his chest and tease his nipples, being careful not to leave any marks. He loves the way my tongue flicks over his nipples.

After a few minutes, I proceeded to make my way down to his feet, kissing every inch of him, and gently biting his inner thighs. I made sure to stop my mouth at his dick, where I took as much of his length into it as I possibly could, and then quickly withdrew it. I knew he would not be able to take much more. He needed to feel his cock buried deep inside of the pussy that he loves so much.

I took his cock in my hand, and moved it along my slit, making sure he could feel my wetness once more. He loves the way I tease myself with his cock. Then, I impaled myself on his massive erection, to which he let out a very loud moan. This pleased me more than I can express! I started rocking back and forth as fast as I could. I knew that for both of us, it was pure ecstasy. But as much as he loves it when I ride his cock, I knew he wanted to fuck me as hard as he possibly could. He told me to release his hands, to which I happily obliged.

He tore off his makeshift blindfold, and looked at me with the most intense gaze I had ever seen. I knew I was in trouble for as long as I had teased him. Before he really started to pound me, Trevor grabbed me by the throat and pulled my head down to where our lips met for a powerful kiss. He grabbed my hips and lifted me up a little bit, and I knew he was going to have no mercy on me. Thrust after thrust, slam after slam, he got me closer and closer to the edge of orgasm. Breathlessly, I told him, "Come with me, Trevor!" A few thrusts later, both of our bodies tipped over the edge. He maintained his position as he felt me quiver on top of him. He let out the loudest moan I have ever heard. I knew I satisfied him just as much as he satisfied me.

This was the most intense session we have ever had, and as we lay there in each other's arms, enjoying a post orgasm cigarette, I knew he would be thinking about this night for many more to come, and wondering if I will ever be able to top this. If only he knew what was going through my mind as I lay there, enjoying my smoke!