A Night to Remember

Story Info
The first time I pierced my wife.
960 words
3.96
55.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had no idea what my plans were. She liked playing games; I did too. Tonight, I put a double shot in her drink. Before dinner, I slipped behind her, and ground my cock against her ass and grabbed her tits.

"I've got plans for you tonight." I whispered in her ear.

"And what might those be?" She turned and kissed me hard, thrusting her tongue in my mouth.

"I'm not telling. After dinner, you'll be tied down and drunk. But more than that, I won't say."

"Maybe I can't wait until after dinner."

"Maybe you'll have to."

So we sat down and started to eat a simple dinner of chicken, green beans, and a salad. I made her a second drink -- with another double shot. She sipped her drink, played with her food, and squirmed in her seat.

"You look a bit flushed. Unless I miss my guess, you're getting pretty wet with anticipation. I'll bet those nipples of yours are hard, and your cunt is nice and moist. My pierced prick would slip in you pretty easily, I'll bet. Looking forward to getting some cock?"

"Mmm... I guess that's the problem with being married so long. You read me pretty well..." She finished her second drink and pushed away from the table. "I need to get downstairs -- I am afraid that someone is going to fuck me silly."

"Those are pretty well founded fears, I must say."

I followed her down the stairs and we fell on the bed. Beforehand, I had tied some ropes to the four corners of the bed, and hid them underneath. A blindfold was under my pillow, along with my iPod. I had set up a separate playlist of a guy talking dirty in a soft voice, over a background of soft music.

I pushed back the covers, and we started tonguing each other. I nibbled on her neck, her ears, and kissed her hungrily. After a minute or so, I rolled over on top, and continued the foreplay. Her blouse came off, then her pants, bra, and panties. I broke away for an instant.

"Here. You'll need these." I reached under the pillow, and put on the blindfold. Then I took a rope and tied one arm, then the other over her head. She started to squirm.

"What if I'm not in the mood?"

"What if I'm Santa Claus?"

"Well, if you're Santa Claus, then I'd better get my legs apart. I can tell you're going to be naughty, but I'll be nice -- I want you to give me my present!"

So she spread her legs, and I tied the other two ropes to her ankles and immobilized her.

"Are you going to tell me what you are going to do to me, bad Santa Claus?"

"No -- I won't tell you everything. But I can say that you've let your hair grow, and that just won't do. So you need to relax, and not squirm around too much -- I don't want to nick you!"

Then I put in the earbuds from the iPod, and started the sex playlist. I draped a warm washcloth over her mound, and got my razor and shave cream. I squirted the cream into my hand, and rubbed it into her pubes. I took a swipe with the razor, leaving a bald area behind the blade. I rinsed the razor, and took another stroke. With each pass, her bald spot expanded. Within a few minutes, her pussy was bare. With the warm washcloth, I wiped off the last bits of shaving cream.

I leaned over and started caressing her clit with my nose -- rubbing the crease, flicking it back and forth as I licked her bald pussy. She squirmed and started to pant. She moaned, and then started crying out with her first release of the night.

"Stop teasing me, you bastard. I need that cock of yours. I need it now!"

"Not yet, not yet." I murmured. I was just getting started.

I took an antiseptic wipe, and wiped down her pretty, bald pussy. I put on a pair of gloves, and wiped her down a second time. The clamp and the piercing needle came next. I carefully selected a good spot on her clitoral hood, then pushed the 12g needle through. She flinched, nothing more. I slipped a captive ring into the end of the needle, and drove it through the new hole in her flesh. Removing the needle, I snapped the ball in place and dabbed away the small drop of blood that had formed. It took less than a minute.

I stood back, and admired my work. Her bald, pierced pussy beckoned me; I no longer could control myself. I pulled my fat pierced prick out and slipped it into her. She was so wet -- so ready for me -- the ring in my cock head eased between her cunt lips with no resistance at all. "Finally!" she cried out. "Give me every inch, you prick! I am going to milk every drop of cum out of those balls of yours!" She started to scream, and her cunt clutched at my dick. With just a few strokes, my cock exploded, and I started to coat the walls of her twat. Finally, I pulled out and watched the mixture of her juices and my cum leak out of her bald, freshly pierced pussy.

I used a couple of Kleenex to sop up the mess, untied her, and turned off the music. I turned off the lights, and took the blindfold off, and held her in the quiet darkness.

"That was wonderful," she murmured as she drifted off to sleep.

We'll see what she says in the morning.