A Night To Remember

Story Info
Husband surprises wife with two of his fantasies.
7.3k words
4.15
96.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debbie
Debbie
73 Followers

Angela had just finishing brushing her long blonde hair, getting ready for bed, it had been a long day with one thing and another. Her morning had started so well with Steve joining her for her shower. She smiled as she replayed their "fun" in her mind. Getting wet and wild! She had stepped into the glass shower stall, closing the door behind her, turning the water on. Gasping as the cold water ran down her naked body. Shivering. Waiting for the water to warm up. Her nipples reacting to the cold. Stiff.

She grabs a facecloth and the soap, using the soap, lathering up, lots of bubbles. Taking the cloth and washing her breast, creamy breast covered in soapy bubbles. The cloth a little rough on her sensitive nipples. They harden under the touch of the cloth. She washes the soap from her breasts. Feeling a breeze on her bum, she turns around to see Steve's smiling face and his naked body there.

"Want some help lathering up, babe?" He asks.

Angela laughs. "Come on in, lover. "Angela steps towards him, just out of the water's range. Grabbing his large, rigid prick, in her warm soapy hand. "I see you brought me a present!" She kisses him on the lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth as she slides her soapy hand up and down his swollen prick.

"Mmmm. " He says against her lips. Steve steps into the shower, gently pushing Angela back under the warm water. Standing under the warm water with her, enjoying the feel of her hand on his prick, stroking him. He reaches for her. But she laughs and ducks away. Kneeling, she washes the remaining soap from his prick. Holding the base of his prick in her hand, Circling his tip with her small tongue, slow circles on the head. "Oh god, hon. " Steve groans as she slips him inside her mouth, sucking on his prick. Taking him deep into her mouth, he feels the head of his prick touching the back of her throat.

Steve watches Angela as she gives him a blow job. She was so good at giving head. He thrusts a little as he feels her hand on his balls, squeezing them gently. Holding his hands lightly on her head he encourages her movements, pulling slightly in and out of her mouth as she sucks on his prick till he starts to jerk his hips. Steve pulls out of her mouth. Pulling her up to standing. His hands touching her beautiful body. Kissing her neck, venturing lower, towards her lovely breasts, tasting her skin. Fresh. Warm water running down their bodies.

Caressing her breast with his lips. Taking her nipple into his mouth. Sucking so gently. Her body starts to respond to him. Steve releases her nipple, kissing her smooth breast. His tongue flicking across her wet skin, licking between her breasts, drawing her other nipple in his warmth mouth and sucking, greedily. Angela moans a little as he sucks on her nipple.

An involuntary sound low in her throat. He strokes her hip, his hand drops from her hip, caressing lightly on her inner thigh, the sensation of his touch on her skin, slightly tickling her, the feeling almost erotic. Her legs part slightly and seizing the opportunity, his hand slips between her legs, stroking her pussy with his fingertips, his fingers sliding into her pussy.

His finger eases between her outer lips, moving in the opening of her pussy. His finger slips inside her, fingering her, as she responds to him. She is occupied by her bodies feelings. Aroused at his finger inside her. He strokes his hand down her back. Across her pert bum and down her thigh. She arches her back towards his probing finger, thrusting inside her. Steve withdraws his finger from her willing pussy.

Moving her against the shower wall, he raises her leg, and positioning himself, using his hand he places his prick against her pussy, rubbing his prick through her outer pussy lips. Teasing her. She thrusts her hips against his erection, eager for him to enter her. He places his prick against her slit, thrusting his prick inside her tight hole. Her pussy lips, spreading, welcoming him. He thrusts himself all the way in feeling her tight pussy constricting on his prick. Angela moans, bucking her hips against him. Steve feels himself close to cumming, speeds up the pace, thrusting deeper inside her, lifting her leg higher, increasing the sensation for Angela.

"Steve, oh god, I'm cumming. Oh yes, yes yes. Oh god, yes. " Steve, spurred on by Angela's climax, cums, shuddering inside her. Steve holds their position, enjoying the feeling of his prick inside Angela's slippery, tight pussy. Brushing her wet hair from her face. He kisses her, tenderly on the lips. That was great. " He whispers into her ear. Anglea nods. "Yes. " She quietly says. Letting her leg go. Pulling her fully under the water. Steve and Angela share the soap, laughing as they sexily wash each others bodies. Washing the soap off their bodies. Kissing under the water. Steve watches as Angela washes her lovely hair. Quickly washing his own. All fresh and clean.

Steve reaches for the shower, turning it off. Angela looks at him. Steve steps out of the shower. Steve grabs a large fuffy towel, "Come out. " She steps out of the shower, he comes towards her, wrapping it around her slender form. Embracing her with his arms. Tucking the edge of the towel so that it stays on her. He grabs another towel from the towel rack. Toweling her hair dry with the spare towel. Tossing it into the clothes hamper. Undoing the towel from around her body. He uses the fluffy soft towel to dry her, patting her down, paying particular attention to her breasts, drying her nipples. The soft towel rubbing across her nipples.

Her erect nipples stroked by the material, causing them to harden. Angela sighing as Steve dries her. Patting her dry, her breasts, taut, flat stomach. Lightly touching her mons. "Spread your legs for me, baby. " She complies. His hand, covered by the towel, brushing against her inflamed pussy. Rubbing against her clit. His fingers stroking her pussy through the towel. Angela relaxes against his hand. Grinding her pussy against the towel. Steve laughs. "No more, my little wench. I'll be late for work. " Wrapping the towel around her shoulders, he scoops her up into his arms kissing her on the lips. Steve carried her to the bedroom and put her down on the bed. "Let's get dressed. "

Angela puts her brush down. Sitting at her dressing table, looking in the mirror. She sighed. Steve should have been home by now. Anglea removed her makeup, smoothing in her face cream, slow, even strokes on her slender neck, massaging the cream into her face. Her thoughts drifting to earlier in the day. Getting a flat on the motorway had been a real hassle until that nice young man had come along and changed it for her. She laughed to herself as she remembered how she had deliberately dropped her keys and bent over so that he could get a good flash of her well rounded bottom and a hint of her smooth shaven pussy . (Angela deliberately wore no panties. Ever since she had met and married Steve she had blossomed from a shy young girl into a very confident sexual woman. It was a real turn on for her to brazenly exhibit herself. ) The man had been staring so hard at her butt that she thought he deserved a real eyeful. He had gone so red and stuttered as she turned back to face him. Seeing the bulge in the crotch of his jeans "One good turn deserves another". She had said as she got into her car. Angela had driven off, laughing, with him still standing there looking hot and flustered. Doing things like that made her pussy moist.

She had driven to the local garage to get the puncture fixed. Angela reapplied her makeup in the rear vision mirror before getting out of her car. The man from the garage walked towards her. Admiring her long blond hair, big breasts, tiny waist and long slender legs. Angela smiled to herself. Men had been admiring her all her life. But she had always shyed away till Steve had wooed. Now she loved the attention and milked it for all it was worth. "Can I help you?" The guy asked. Sounding very friendly. Looking her up and down. Stopping at her chest. Seeing the perfect creamy skin. Her dress so low cut that he could swear he could almost see the shadow of her aureola. He leaned close to her. Angela inhaled deeply knowing her breasts seemed bigger when she did this. "Oh, " She says in a quiet, breathless voice. "I got a puncture on the motorway and I wondered if you could fix it?" Flashing him her best smile. The one that promised much if she was pleased. "Sure, sure. We're a little busy but I could do that for you. " He walks away from her to the reception desk. He grabs the log book from behind the counter. Angela leans on the countertop, her breasts resting on the top. Allowing him a better look down her top. The man looks up at her, from the log book, catching a good eyeful. "Leave it with me and you can pick it up at three. "OH. Can't you do it now, please?"

"Yeah, yeah, sure. " Says the poor man. Flustered. Five minutes later she was driving away with the puncture fixed, leaving behind the poor man with a very prominant hard on.

Angela had stopped on the way home at the grocery store. She needed a few things. She grabbed some fresh fruit, the local newsaper and a bottle of wine. As she approached the checkout aisles she picked the shortest one. Noticing the young man packing at the end. The young girl served her. Scanning her groceries. Angela stared at the young man, adjusting her brastrap, letting him see more than was already showing. The young man went red. Blushing as he stared at the large breasts before him. . She turned and spoke to him. "Do you think this melon is too ripe? Would you give it a squeeze and see?" The young man's mouth dropped open. "I , I, I don't know. ""Oh well I'll take it home and see. " Angela paid for her groceries. Collecting her change from the girl. The young man handed her the paper bag, accidentally brushing his hand across the naked flesh of the tops of her exposed breasts. The young man pulled his hand back quickly. But Angela smiled, looking at his crotch. Seeing a bulge growing under his jeans. "Someone looks pleased to see me or have you a banana in your pocket?"The young man's face was now almost beetroot. Angela dropped the bag to the ground. "Oops. Silly me" As the young man bent over to pick them up for her. Angela grabbed his bum, giving it a squeeze. Taking the bag from him, she laughed as she walked away.

Angela came back from her daydream as her cat rubbed himself on her leg and purred. Angela picked him up and stroked him. "Do you want to go out, puss?"She murmured to him. Angela walked to her front door, unlocked it. Sox leapt from her arms into the cool night. Just then the phone rang and Angela ran to answer it. "Hello? She paused as she listened to the person on the other end of the phone. "Oh I was hoping you didn't have to work late tonight. Mmm? I know it's important that you finish this case but I miss you when you're not here. " She laughs. "What am I wearing? You are naughty. I'm wearing my silk robe with nothing underneath. Ok. " Her free hand slips inside her robe. "I'm touching my pussy. Slipping my finger inside. Mmm It's so tight and moist. It feels so good. "Her hand moving beneath the material. I'm stroking my clit. It's hard. Oh god that feels so nice. Yes I'm fingering myself. Thinking of you inside me. Yes, yes, I'm excited, aroused. " Her fingers moving faster on her wet pussy. "I'm imagining your hard prick thrusting, deep inside me. OH, oh I'm cumming! Yes, oh god, oh god, yes! God, lover that was good. I love it when you talk dirty to me!

" She blows him a kiss through the phone. Have you got a hard on now?" She giggles as she listens to his reply. "Well what could we do about that? Hmmm? Ok remember that fantasy of yours where I'm sleeping in our bed, you have to work late. There is a power cut so I go to bed early. Falling asleep quickly. Tired from our early morning love making. And a long day. I haven't been asleep long when I hear footsteps in the hallway. It's you tiptoeing down the hallway. I pretend I'm still asleep. Unaware there is someone in the house till a hand is placed on my mouth. I'm so scared. I try to scream. but only a muffled sound comes out. The intruder grabs me, dragging me, kicking and screaming. Tying me to the kitchen chair. Telling me to touch myself. Talking to me dirty. Making me finger myself till I cum. Then you take off your mask. I smile at you. You untie me from the chair.

You make me kneel on all fours, facing away from you, demanding I bark like the b***h I am. To whimper for you, begging you to enter me. I push my aroused, moist pussy towards your dribbling prick. Enticing you to me with the scent of my desire for you. You take me roughly, forcefully, thrusting your prick deep inside me till we both cum from the rough passion of our lust for one another. We lie in each other's arms in front of the warmth of the open fire. Falling asleep together. "She laughs a little as he talks to her. All better now? Good. " She smiles. "Will you sleep on the couch in your office? Ok, honey. I will. I love you too. See you for breakfast then? Ok. Bye. " Angela went back to her front door and called the cat. "Sox? Sox? Come on, puss. It's cold out there. " Sox did not come running like he normally did.

Angela pulled her thin silk robe tighter to her naked body. It was warm inside with the open fire going but freezing here in the open doorway. She didn't want to leave Sox out in the cold. "Sox, puss, puss?" Angela heard a crashing noise from outside and Sox meowing. Angela shivers in the cold. Her nipples stiff against the silk robe. Aching from the cold. She turns on the outside light. "Sox?" She calls. Cautiously walking outside. The sound had come from the back of the house. She stayed close to the side of the house. It was a very dark night. The clouds covering the full moon. Angela was beginning to feel nervous. Normally she was so confident but it was spooky. "Sox?Sox" She whispered urgently, almost scolding the damn cat. Angela could just make out in the gloom her rubbish bin. Laying on it's side with the lid off. No sign of the cat. "Sox, did you knock the bin over again, you nuisance. " Sounding a little relieved.

She picked the bin up, standing it upright and placing the lid on top. Walking back to the house, deciding that Sox could just freeze his balls off out here. Just as she walked around the corner of the house there was a strong gust of wind and she heard her front door slam. "Damn. " Angela said as she realised she had not snipped the door. She was now locked out of the house. Because the fire was on all the windows were shut. She was starting to panic. She had no way of getting inside and she was locked outside, in the cold wearing nothing but her silk robe. Angela sat on her frontstep. Trying to think of what she could do. The concrete underneath her butt was freezing. After a few minutes of sitting there she remembered that the bathroom window was open. Just slightly but she was sure that she could squeeze her slender body through.

She goes round to the bathroom window, getting a bucket from the garden shed. Standing on the bucket and reaching inside the window, trying to reach the latch. Her fingers slip on the cold metal a few times before getting it to turn. Anglea tiptoes on the bucket. Holding the window ledge and pulling herself through the small gap. Just as her feet touch the cold bathroom lino the lights in the house go out. "Great!" She says. "A power cut. " She walks towards the wall. Feeling her way as she goes. Walking down the hall into the lounge. Feeling the warmth from the open fire. The fire is dying down. Angela puts another two logs on the open fire. The wood catches quickly, the flames quickly licking around the dry wood. She kneels in front of the fire. Warming her stone cold body. Staying there for a few minutes till the chill goes off her body.

Getting up from the floor, Angela makes her way to the kitchen. Searching through the cutlery drawer for the torch. It wasn't there. Steve must have used it and not put it back. Bother she thinks, leaning against the bench top. God, she was so cold. She reaches into the open cupbaord above her looking for the bottle of whisky Steve kept there. Taking a clean glass from the dishrack, pouring herself a large glass. Angela knocked back the contents. And poured herself another as the warmth from the alcohol radiated through her body. She held the refilled glass in her hand. Walking down the hallway to her bedroom. Deciding to climb into bed and finish her drink. She turns back the bedclothes and undoing her robe, letting it fall to the floor. Quickly hopping under the covers. Sitting up she sips at her whiskey, slowly. Angela leans over and opens her drawer. Pulling out her ashtray and a small tin box. She opens the tin and removes a large joint and a lighter. Placing the joint in her mouth, she puffs on it, inhaling deep. The sweet strong smell of marijuana pervades the room. Slowly sipping her drink and sucking on the joint, feeling her body completely relax. Thinking. Relaxed and mellow. Time slips by. A half hour or so. Angela begins to feel a little sleepy.

Angela finishes her whiskey and the joint, stubbing it out carefully. Placing the empty glass on her bedside cabinet. And the tin back in her drawer. She slips out of bed, into the lounge, stoking the fire. Pushing the logs so that the fire would die down quicker. Lessening the chance of one rolling out. Angela stood in front of the fire. Arms across her breasts. Standing in the fire's warmth. Warming her lovely lithe, sexy body, shadows flickering on the wall from the fire's flames. She dreamily closes her eyes, liking the feel of the direct heat from the burning logs on her skin. She sighs and walks back to her room, getting into bed and snuggling down, enjoying the remnant warmth of her electric blanket. Thankfully she had turned her blanket on early and the warmth was lingering even though the power was off. Anglea hears a creak. She doesn't worry. The house creaks all the time. The two whiskeys and the joint leaving her feeling warm inside as well, stoned and slightly tipsy she drifts off to sleep. Warm and secure. Not hearing the sound of the spare room door opening. Nor the slight squeak as the door opens. The footsteps, slow and deliberate. Hesitating. Waiting. Biding his time.

Angela wakes with a start. She feels a little woozy. The effects of the joint and whiskeys. She thought she had heard footsteps down the hallway. Or was that her imagination working overtime?She sits up. Listening. Was Steve home after all? She listens. Hearing nothing. She starts to relax. Suddenly she feels a hand on her mouth. Her reactions slowed by the marijuana. The messages taking awhile to get through her muddled brain to her body. The gloved hand tightening against her mouth. Muffling the scream she was about to let out. It isn't Steve! She knows it isn't him. The aftershave her assailant is wearing isn't his. "Oh my god!"She screams mentally. "Is this for real?"Angela wonders if she is hallucinating. Was the marijuana laced and she was having a bad trip? Or was she having a nightmare. Dreaming this whole thing. She is confused. Not fully aware that it could be real. Her senses a little dull from the alcohol and joint. Feeling herself dragged from her bed, she kicks out, flailing with her arms. Trying to get loose from the grip. Her assailant grabs her slender arm pulling it uncomfortably behind her back. "Don't fight me. Or I shall consider doing worse to you. " His voice, deep and cold. "Are you frightened? You should be. " She feels his hand moving from her mouth. She fills her lungs ready to scream as soon as he lets go. "Don't. "He says, sounding menacing. She hesitates, he takes his hand away from her mouth. "Please, don't hurt me. " Begging him.

Debbie
Debbie
73 Followers