A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babyboo
babyboo
42 Followers

Her eyes move back up to mine now and for a moment I wonder if this is real. Everything has happened so fast and unexpectedly that for a split second I question if this is just some fabulous dream. Will I awake any minute as my alarm goes off? Will I wake up in my bed alone and sweating? No, this is no dream. This is really happening. I think. I snap out of my own thoughts and back to reality as I feel my back hit the wall to the right of the bar entrance. Sahara removes her hands from my face as we came to a stop at the wall, interlockes them with mine and raises them all the way over our heads. Her body presses so firmly against me now that I can feel the swell of her breasts against mine, the motion of her breathing, and I even swear I can feel her heartbeat the second she leans in and kisses me. There is nothing soft and gentle about this kiss, this kiss comes from pure lust and I love it.

We continue to kiss like that, our tongues sparring inside our mouths until we hear the soft giggles of a passing group of people who are entering the bar. I'm not sure how long we make out pressed up against the wall of the bar, a couple of minutes maybe, but it's enough for us to know that just kissing isn't going to satisfy our thirst for each other tonight. We gasp for a few breaths of fresh air and try to slow our breathing but it's of no use. We head through the parking lot towards my car, hand in hand. The night is getting cooler then either one of us had anticipated, neither one of us has brought a jacket or sweater. The night air combines with the perspiration glistening on our skins causeing goose bumps on both our arms. As we walk I look over at Sahara in that tight sexy shirt that displays her breasts so well and I can't help but notice the way her nipples poke out and stand proud against the fabric. Sexy as hell, and she's all mine.

When we reach the car I have another brilliant idea come over me from out of the blue. "Here," I say and toss the car keys at her, "you drive." The keys hit her square in the chest and jingle when they strike her. She hadn't been expecting them and didn't catch them in mid air, but she does catch them in her open hands as they fall towards the ground.

"But you never let anyone drive your car." When she speaks she makee sure to accentuate the word 'never', and she's right. I never have let anyone drive my car before this very moment.

"Well, there's a first time for everything, so why not now?"

"The better question would be, why now?" Why tonight?" She holds her hand out towards me gesturing for me to take the keys back from her open palm. "Here."

"Why now?" I repeat, "Cause I love you and I want this to be a night to remember." I reach for her hand and close her fist over the keys, pushing them back towards her so she knows I want her to keep them. "Now stop asking questions and drive." I laugh lightly for a moment.

Sahara smiles, her body language relaxes noticeably, and she slides the key in the drivers side door lock of my black 69' ford Mustang. I walk around the car to the passengers side. She holds the door open now, but instead of climbing behind the wheel she looks across the car at me with her 'are you sure about this' look. She doesn't have to actually say anything to me, I know what she's thinking, and what she needs to hear. "It's okay baby, I trust you." I say.

I reached my arm out across the top of the car and her hand meets mine in the middle of the roof in a quick embrace. Looking her in the eyes at this moment, I can't help but see the significance of our hands meeting in the middle of the roof. In my opinion compromise it what makes a relationship work. Always finding a middle meeting ground to any situation, just like our entwined hands in the middle of the roof right now. We were going to make it through anything that came our way, I was sure of it.

She lets go of my hand and slides behind the wheel of my mustang like she has done it a million times before. I bend down to watch her through the passenger side window. She has both hands on the steering wheel, holding it with all the love and care of a mother holding a newborn child. I know my baby was in good hands. She slides the key in the ignition, turns it, and the engine roars to life. She looks amazing behind the wheel, but she has forgotten one thing... I rap on the window three times and wave at her.

Normally I'm a terrible lip reader, but I can make out what she said just as clear as if I had been right there in the car beside her. A simple 'Oh shit' escaped her lips as she lunged across the car to open my door and let me in out of the damp night air. "I'm sorry babe..." she apologizes, "kinda got caught up in the moment."

"It's okay," I reply with a wicked grin, "you can make it up to me when we get home." She just smiles back at me and starts to back the car out of the parking stall. The tires spin slightly, kicking up a small swirl of dust and gravel beneath the black monster I called my baby. She is clearly anxious to get us home as quickly as possible and who am I to object to that line of thinking. Sahara's apartment is only a few blocks away, so we would be there in just minutes but I won't waste any second that I can be touching her.

I reach across the empty space between us and place my hand on her right knee. The skirt she's wearing leaves the flesh beneath my palm exposed and despite the cold outside, I find it warm to my touch. The warmth of her skin against the cold of my hand causes her to jump slightly as I run my hand slowly up her thigh and under her skirt, stroking the inside of her thighs. The closer I get to her mound, the warmer her flesh gets beneath my fingers and the warmer I get between my legs.

"Hey, hey..." she says looking down at my hand and then over at me, "Whatcha you doin down there?"

I let my eyes wander from her lap, up her body, and finally finding hers. There is this permanent, cocky grin that seemed to be stuck on my face that just wouldn't go away. "Just trying to get my hand warm..." I pause and add coyly, "I swear."

"What happened to the 'If you wanna be bad, you gotta be good' thing from the song you sang to me?... I don't think you're being good."

"I said, if YOU wanna be bad, YOU had to be good..." I just love teasing her like this. "I didn't say anything about me. I can be as bad as I wanna be." I let my hand venture further up her thigh until I find the silky smoothness of the thong that covers her delicious pussy. Immediately upon contact she jumps slightly, then pushes back against my hand.

Other cars that pass us and peer in must have wondered at the look on Sahara's face as I push my three middle fingers harder against her panties. I slide them up and down several times slowly. The patch of wetness that I found on her thong when my hand had first arrived was rapidly growing because of the movements of my fingers. I push my middle finger down harder now causing the silky fabric of her panties to slip up, and in between, the lips of her pussy. I work the fabric into her slit, catching her clit when I reached the top. She's beginning to squirm in the drivers seat now, letting out soft moans as we pull up to her apartment building and she shuts off the engine.

She arches her back and throws her head back against the seats headrest as I let my hand continue to manipulate her hard clit through the material. I could tell she wanted me to finish what I was doing right here in the car, but I had other plans. I slowly remove my hand from under her skirt and raised the 3 fingers to my nose, inhaling the scent of her sex deeply. I love the smell, was intoxicated by it really. They should make an air freshener that smells like this, I thought, someone would make millions for sure. There's no better smell in the world.

I open my car door and step out on to the hard pavement. Sahara hasn't yet moved from behind the driver's seat, she sit's there in an almost trance like state brought on by passion. It really is cruel of me to leave her hanging like this, but I will make it up to her in a matter of minutes. I walk across the car and open her door for her. She steps out, kisses me deeply for a moment, shuts the car door behind herself and snatches my hand...all in that order. She's practically hauling me into the lobby of her apartment building in the same fashion that she had hauled me out of the club not that long ago.

The lobby of her old apartment building is deserted except for Chester, the night watchman. He must be about seventy and spenda almost all his time behind his little security desk. All he has for entertainment is a feed from the few security cameras in the building, and whatever the latest novel is that he brings to work with him. Right now he appeares to have nodded off at his post. He makes no movements at all to greet us like he normally does as we enter the building. He really is a sweet old guy, all the tenants love him.

"I can't wait to..." Sahara starts to say, pulling on my arm harder now to get me to the elevator.

"Sahara, shhh...." I say holding up my index finger to my lips. "Chester is sleeping." I lower my voice to a whisper now. "You don't wanna wake him do you?"

"To hell with Chester. I..."

"Remember what the deal is Sar. You have to be good, remember? So let poor Chester sleep okay."

She doesn't speak again. We step as softly as possible towards the elevators to the right of Chester's security desk. We push the elevator button and wait impatiently for our chariot to arrive. I say 'we' because Sahara and I reached out and hit the button at the same time. We always play this little game over who will get to hit the button first whenever I come to her building and visit her 5th floor apartment. Childish I know, but enjoyable all the same. We stand hand in hand in silence, staring up and watching the elevator descend towards us. I don't know what it is about elevators but your eyes are automatically drawn to watching that thing that shows you what floor it's on. Third floor... second floor.... the familiar 'ding' of the elevator bell let's us know that it has arrived and the doors will soon open for us.

Just as the doors open, another evil thought crosses my mind and a devious smile spreads across my lips. My heart is saying no, but my body is singing a completely different tune. Sahara turns and looks at me as we step into the confines of the elevator. "What?" she asks me, questioning the sudden grin on my face.

I dodn't respond with words, but with action. Once inside the elevator I push the 'close door' button immediately. Usually this is where I would push the button for the fifth floor but tonight I push the button for the fifteenth floor. I mash Sahara against the wall of the elevator, kissing her deeply, just like she had done to me at the club. She breaks the kiss almost immediately and begins to reach for the button for the fifth floor. "You pushed the wrong button Drew."

"Oh no I didn't..." I reply while grabbing her wrist before she can reach the button. "I feel like taking you for a bit of a ride first. Do you mind?" I hold her wrist to the wall and press my body against hers so she can't move. My other hand slides up her thigh and under her skirt like it had in the car. Her panties are soaking wet now. I let my hand linger there, gently massaging her mound beneath the cloth. I push the crotch of her panties to the side and slide two fingers inside the slippery warmth of her pussy. I flick her clit just once with my finger, she responds by tossing her head back and letting out a throaty moan.

I sneak a quick glance up to see what floor we're on. We're traveling between the fourth and fifth floors now. I turn my attention back to the beauty before me. I rub my finger across her clit again and suddenly she snaps her head forward and speaks in haste and in short gasps. "Shit!... Chester... camera..." is all she can manage to blurt out as she points to the security cam in the upper corner of the elevator.

I pay her warning no attention and continue circling her clit with my finger. I lean in and suck her earlobe, my tongue runs down her neck and finally comes back up to her lips. I run my tongue across her upper lip and then the lower before kissing her, my hand continues to bring her pleasure down below. Just as our kiss heightens in passion the elevator come to an unanticipated stop, the doors open, and we hear giggling that makes us turn in that direction.

Here before us stand two beautiful teenage girls waiting to get on the elevator. They had caught us in our very private moment, the shorter blonde girl seems to be more embarrassed by it then we were. The pale skin of her cheeks flush red as she looks at her friend and then back at us. I know just from looking at this girl for that brief moment that she has caught us doing something she has often dreamed of but never acted on. I remember the feeling very well.

I look up to see what floor we are on. We are on the seventh floor and rather then wait I grab Sahara's hand and lead her out of the elevator. I speak to the girls as we approach them. "There you go girls...it's all yours now." The blonde girl smiles shyly at me and I smile back. As I pass her I reach out and touch her shoulder, wink at her and say... "Go for it...but don't do anything I wouldn't do." Her cheeks grow redder now.

As Sahara and I practically run for the stairs I hear the other girl say to the blonde, "Oh my god can you believe that? What do you think she meant by 'go for it'? Do you think they thought you and I were... or would do that?" The blonde girl still hasn't replied yet as we reach the door to the stair way and start to take the steps down to Sahara's apartment two at a time.

"Look out horny woman coming through..." Sahara laughs, pushing me aside gently, "and you know how we can get." She picks up her pace and is several steps in front of me now. "Come on slowpoke. Can't have me if you can't catch me!"

"Oh don't worry about me..." I start to run after her, she runs faster. "I'll have you right where I want you soon enough!" I gain on her as we bust through the door to the fifth floor. Nothing like the thrill of a good hunt to get the blood flowing! I think as I chase her down.

We reach Sahara's apartment door, she fumbles first for her keys and then trying to get the key in the lock. She's trying to go too fast, and her hands are shaking slightly. I put my hand on top of hers to steady it as she finally slides the key in the lock and turns it. "Thanks" she smiles.

"Anytime." I reply, turning the knob and pushing the door open. We stumble inside and she turns on the light switch beside the door. It's only a small light above the door but it gives the room a nice warm glow. I take off my shoes, shut and lock the door behind us and watch Sahara as she slips out of her boots too.

As soon as her boots are off she puls her shirt up and over her head. She wastes no time in following with the complete removal of her skirt, bra and soaked panties in that order. This isn't a slow, seductive strip tease for my benefit. She knows I'm watching her undress but she doesn't tease me, just gets right to the point. Here before me standd the woman I love wearing absolutely nothing, her hair flows over her shoulders and her hard pink nipples stand proud for me to see. I devour her with my eyes, eat her up with my stare.

She smiles at me wickedly. "Your turn."

"Hey, my game - my rules, remember?" She watches me now and she nods. I reach under the back of my shirt and undo the clasp of my bra. I slide first my left and then my right arm out of the straps and pull my bra out of the sleeve of my shirt. I give it a little twirl above my head, and toss it aside. Moving towards her now I slide my shirt up and over my outstretched arms, my already naked tits now bounce before her. I move more towards her now and place my hands on her naked hips. Our breasts touch as I fumble with the button on my pants and I walk her backwards towards the closest thing to us - the kitchen. "I think I need some help with these buttons." I say.

She stops me from walking forward. Her hands cup my breasts, slide down my stomach, and undo the top button of my leather pants. I feel the zipper slide down in one quick motion. Her fingers hook through the belt loops on each hip and not so gently tug and work my pants down towards the floor. Her lips place tiny licks and butterfly kisses down my thigh as she slides my pants down my legs. I step out of them leaving me standing in only my lacy red panties. I place my hand under her chin and raise her up to my lips and again we kiss. I start to move her back towards the kitchen again, flicking on the light switch when we get there.

I ease her back on to the table in a sitting position. Bending down in front of her I put my hands on her knees and slowly push her legs open exposing her sweet pussy to my hungry eyes. I start kissing the inside of her knee, placing small licks and kisses further up her thigh. Sahara's hands find her own tits. She licks her finger, circles her Aureola with them and then tugs at her nipples while she watches me approach her waiting mound. Her eyes are fixated on me and my movements. I can feel her her wanting...her need for release as my mouth continues it's tender journey up her thigh.

My tongue rests just inches from her pubic hair now and I can't resist the urge to sink my teeth in to her muscled upper thigh. Biting down lightly as if feasting on her body in an effort to feed my own hunger and desire. The tip of my tongue just barely run over the hair surrounding her pussy, the initial taste of her pussy juices on my tongue brings my taste buds to life and I dive in for more of her delicious nectar. With a flat tongue I run it up and down the length of her slit, over and over again, like a child lapping at ice cream cone on a hot summer day. My tongue circles her clit now and she squirms on the table above me, placing her hands at her side now for balance and throwing her head back in ecstasy. I attack her clit. Sucking, licking, biting in various speeds until she cries out and begins to tense with the orgasm building inside her. I feel her hand on the back of my head now, her fingers entagled in my hair, holding me to her. She squeezes my head between her thighs, she screams and cums on my face. I reach my hands around to her ass, cupping her cheeks and holding her to me as her orgasm takes over her body and her muscles spasm. I clean her with my tongue, savoring every last drop of her love. She holds me there between her thighs until she stops shaking and her breathing begins to slow.

A couple minutes pass as I'm waiting for her to regain her strength. I can't stop touching her though. I want to make her cum again and again, but limit myself to rolling my tongue up and down the inside of her thighs, biting and kneading them with my mouth as she rests above me and slowly loosens her grip on my head by opening her thighs. I slowly begin to stand, Sahara still sits on the table, like this we are almost the same height. She wraps her legs around my waist and hooks them at the ankles behind me, this pulls her towards me and I can feel the warmth of her inner thighs on the exposed flesh of my stomach. With her hands she reaches for my face. Her fingers brush my cheek, she stares into my eyes longingly. Staring back I see more then a pair of sparkling blue eyes. In her eyes I see me... everything I am and everything I could ever be. She's a part of me now, a part of my heart and my soul. If only she knew. "Kiss me," Sahara whispers.

She slips her arms behind me, around me neck and we kiss... soft, sweet, sensual kisses. With her arms wrapped around my neck and her legs around my waist it feels like she is a part of me. I wrap my own arms around her waist and back slowly and carefully away from the table for a few steps. She clings to me and we continue to kiss before she unwraps her legs and lets them slide down my body till we were again standing face to face.

babyboo
babyboo
42 Followers