A Night To Remember

Story Info
A couple's first swing.
766 words
3.98
99.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saml31
Saml31
109 Followers

Recently I had a phone call from an old friend who said he would be in Tampa on business and would love to see me and my wife Cheryl again. We made plans to have dinner at one of the better restaurants on the beach and Bob arrived at 7 pm right on time. We had a lovely dinner with lots of wine and rehashed old times.

During dinner Bob mentioned that his wife had a terminal illness that made them give up sex for life. Well, what a shock as we are all in our early 50's, way too early for that. I guess the alcohol was getting to us as I suggested that Bob cancel his hotel room and spend the night with us. Actually, I was hoping to get Cheryl to give him a mercy fuck and let me watch!

We left his car at the restaurant and drove home in our car all the time talking about what he was missing and that maybe we would let him watch us do our stuff. When we arrived at home I fixed some more drinks while Cheryl slipped into something a little more provocative. As the evening drew on I whispered to Cheryl that instead of having Bob watch us I would like to watch him fuck her. At first she was totally against that as we had never done that before and she didn't know how I would react, or how it would affect her.

We all went for a late night swim in our pool and while Bob was toweling off I asked my wife again to give Bob some and I would slip into the bedroom closet and watch. If at any time she felt uncomfortable she would be able to stop. I then told Bob what I had planned and he about came in his pants when I proposed it to him. Cheryl is 5' 2" weighs 110 pounds and has 36 C tits to die for.

While they were having another drink I slipped into the closet and waited. In a few minutes they entered the room and Bob sat on the side of the bed still in his swim trunks while Cheryl slowly removed her robe. Bob's eyes about popped out of his head when he saw that Cheryl had the body of a 20 year old and I could see his erection protruding from the front of his suit.

In a flash Bob was out of his trunks and had Cheryl on her back on the bed. He began by eating her pussy until she was really hot, and so was I watching. Then he changed positions on the bed so that he was facing the closet and looking me in the eyes as if for permission to fuck her. Cheryl couldn't see me and was staring at Bob's enormous cock in awe. It must have been 10 inches long and about 3 inches thick. I knew she had never had one that size so I was about to step out and call the whole thing off when Bob slowly, but ever so gently eased his massive tool into her vagina. It must have taken over 5 minutes to just get the head in, but once that was in, the full dick was sliding in and out with rapid thrusts and the wet juices were shiny and slick for me to see from my vantage point.

Cheryl was in seventh heaven by this time and while she is not a screamer, she was moaning and thrashing about on the bed and shouting, " harder, harder,". With this Bob pulled the entire rod out and then shoved it back in to the hilt and began to fuck her faster and faster. In a few minutes they both were ready to come and Bob said, " Is it okay if I come inside you?" Cheryl said, " sure I can't have kids anymore so come on big boy." With that they had a massive orgasm together and I came out of the closet with my dick in my hand and a massive hard on. I was really turned on by what I had seen and as a result that night lasted until early the next morning when all three of us woke up sleeping together and what a night to remember.

We haven't repeated this and may not ever do it again, but Bob and I had a great time rehashing it over the next few days. Now we can't wait for his next business trip down to Tampa.

Saml31
Saml31
109 Followers