A Night to Remember

Story Info
She finds him and keeps him.
1.5k words
4.13
22.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
achelles
achelles
3 Followers

I remember thinking to myself this is football weather. The temeperature had began to cool down outside as the sun was lowering in the sky. My drive home from work was usual except for the man I saw standing by a broken down pickup truck. I thought to myself I should stop but instinct told me to keep going. I drove another mile or so and my mind was still on him, something about him just kept calling my name. I abruptly turned the car around and went back. He was still standing there with the hood up and steam rolling from the engine. I pulled up behind his truck and got out. He looked around from under the hood and smiled as if to say thank goodness someone stopped. I asked if I could do anything for him or if he needed a lift somewhere. He said he was on his way to his friends wedding and was kind of glad to have the trouble, he didn't want to show up without a date. He said forgive me for not introducing myself I am Eric. I said glad to meet you Eric I am Angeleah. Oh that is a beautiful name, Angeleah, is it a family name? No just a plain ordinary name. You never said would you like a lift somewhere? Oh yes please there is a gas station about 5 miles down the road maybe I can make a call get someone out here to tow this truck in. So I know we just met but would you consider going to this wedding with me? I really hate to go alone. I am not really one to take up with strangers but this man had some kind of strange pull on me. It was like an instant bonding the kind where you feel as if you have known each other forever. I told him I would but we would have to go to my house where I could change and he could call a wrecker from there.

Soon I was dressed and we were on our way. We wouldn't be too late I hoped. So this friend of yours why are you so worried that you don't want to show up alone?? Well you see this is no ordinary friend she is my exgirlfriend the one i wanted to share my life with. Immediately I felt like turning around and going home. He must have sensed this and assured me that they were still friends she just no longer felt the passion that he felt for her. He said I have tried to move forward but I have never met anyone else who makes me feel like she does. At least I hadn't until now. I turned to see him blushing. Oh my I exclaimed!! You know I wasn't going to pull over in fact I drove past you and then turned around. I know he said I saw you pass and hoped you would come back. I felt this urge to come back as if you were somehow beckoning me. Oh, my dear it is fate. Fate brought us together and on a night like this.

Soon we had arrived just in time to be seated. Each party of the wedding came in. As we arose for the signaling of the bride I was quite amazed at the sheer beauty of this woman and then to be quite honest amazed because somehow she reminded me of me. Not the look exactly I am not sure what it was I mean I have never seen this woman before but she was quite beautiful. As she walked down the isle she saw Eric and I and smiled as if to say good for you.

The wedding party had begun. The music had been playing upbeat but soon waas changed to slow romantic music. Eric took my hand and we walked slowly to the dance floor. I had never felt passion and love exude from someone elses body. His cheek against mine, oh how i longed for him to turn so we could kiss. He must have sensed my desire for he turned towards me pressed his lips to mine. I nearly fainted. My gosh this man is incredible. I must be dreaming please tell me I am not dreaming.

He was in town only for the wedding and had no place to stay I suggested he stay with me. At least until his truck was ready. I had already found that he was a nice man and felt as if I could trust him. I let him drive home for I wanted to just watch this man. But the chemistry between us just made me want him so badly. I leaned in close to him and kissed him he smiled.I began kissing his neck and rubbing his chest. I slowly ran my hand down to his crotch. I could feel his cock bulging underneath his black dress pants. He was still smiling as if to say go on. I unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out and leaned down and kissed the head. Precum was oozing I lapped at it and slowly took his cock in my mouth. He groaned and asked me not to stop. I pushed my head down hard and felt his cock enter my throat. Reflexes told me to back it up but I so wanted to please this man. I began stroking his cock with one hand and pushing it into my mouth and just when he was ready to cum we were back at my place. Damn I thought. He put his cock back in but only half zipped his pants. We walked towards the door. As I opened the door he told me to wait as he lifted me up and carried me in. He stood me in front of the couch reaching under my dress to remove my pantyhose.He then gently pushed me back on the couch as he buried his head into my pussy. He looked up at me and smiled my wetness was driping from his chin. He began licking and sucking at my clit. I never had time for the momentum to build before I began to cum. And before I knew it I had cum twice oh god how i wanted this man.

He lifted me from the couch and carried me to the bedroom where he slipped off his clothes and then proceeded to undress me. I asked him to lie on his back and I mounted him. Slowly I pushed the head of his cock into my pussy. I wanted to enjoy every inch as it disappeared into me. I started out riding him in a slow and steady pace and quickly turned into a rage of pure sex. I was pumping harder and harder and ohhh my gosh I was cumming he was cumming the pure excitement of it all had left us totally helpless to our actions. As my mind was coming back down from this sexual high I noticed the look in his eyes. If love at first site is possible then this man has to be the one for me. I lay exhausted on his chest as he rubbed my back. We were talking about anything and everything. The holding and cuddling was so nice. It is so nice to have someone there to talk to. But it did not last for long as my desire for this man was once being aroused. THis time he wanted to mount me. He got on all fours and used his knees to push my legs apart. When he entered I gasped it was like the first time all over again. His cock was so natural to me. We fit together perfectly. He was making love to me like no other ever had. The way he moved was so different was as if he knew exactly what i wanted. Our bodies slapping against one another. He angled in such a way that in no time I was cumming and he was ready to shoot his load only this time he pulled out moved up on the bed and stuck his cock in my mouth. I was going to get what I had wanted. As I began sucking hungrily he began to cum. I felt the first squirt hit the back of my throat and slide down I was tryin to suck every drop from his cock. Not to lose a drip. He lay back exhausted this time and we drifted off to sleep.

The smell of breakfast? Hmmm was this man cooking? He stepped into the room with breakfast on a platter. I have never been treated this special. It is time that you learn how a woman is supposed to be treated and if you will have me I would like to stay a while. Oh please stay as long as you want just as long as you let me suck your cock everyday. It is a deal if I can eat that sweet pussy of yours.

It has now been 15 years and every time I go outside in the fall it feels like football weather. And the memory of Eric, well lets just say we have sex everyday and everyday it just keeps getting better and better.

achelles
achelles
3 Followers