A Night To Remember

Story Info
A gang bang fantasy becomes reality.
3.7k words
4.26
104k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ambrosious
Ambrosious
35 Followers

This is a true story; the names have been changed to protect the horny. My name is Vegas, Johnny Vegas and I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world. Her name is Mia and she is a professional dancer. I do stand up comedy. We don't get to see each other too much, but when we do… watch out! This is the story of one of our most recent encounters. Enjoy. I do.

Mia and I started out that evening like many others, quietly relaxing at home. The sexual tension had been building all day as Mia is and always has been a tease. She teases me unmercifully, only wanting to build up to the moment when we give into our desires. She does little things like wearing skirts with no underwear and flashing me in public, she brushes against me every so often, making sure to brush against my groin in the process, and she kisses me, deep erotic kisses that curl my toes. I love to feel her tongue in my mouth and she knows it. God I love that woman. Anyway, like I said, she had spent the entire day doing exactly these things and more, trying to work me to a fevered pitch. She likes me in a fevered pitch and today I was hotter than a Macon baseball field in August. We made dinner together and sat down to eat, talking all about our adventures on the road since last we met.

The conversation turned toward sex, like it always does between us, and the latest fantasies we had shared via phone calls and emails to each other over the weeks we had been apart physically, both of us on the road. We talked about the latest twist in our sex lives; Mia wanted to take on multiple male partners and I wanted to watch. We had only discussed this a couple of times in the past, but I could tell the idea of a gang bang turned her on immensely. She wanted to be the center of attention for a group of well-hung, horny men. I wanted to watch her with those men, maybe even take pictures and video the evening for posterity. We discussed different ways to make that fantasy become a reality and Mia's eyes burned with a passion only rarely seen of late. I would do whatever it took to make her fantasy come true.

We retired to the bedroom for the night and while Mia showered and pampered herself, I read the evening paper. That paper changed our lives. One ad, one ad advertising a phone line for singles and couples that was free for women to call. The idea hit me that this was the way to make Mia's fantasy come true. She got out of the bathroom, looking spectacular, and I pointed out the ad to her. She was naked, her nails and hair were perfect and she ginned impishly at the idea that we could call up and order in a gangbang for her. She agreed to make the call, just to see if we got any responses.

"Hello. My name is Mia and I am an aspiring porn actress looking to shoot my first amateur movie tonight. I am looking for several well-hung young men to have their way with me on camera. If this is something you are interested in, please respond via my voice mail box," was the message she had left, already having set up a voice mail account with the phone bank service. While waiting for responses, we listened to other ads and I slowly rubbed my hands up and down her long legs and across her firm stomach. She loved the touching and caressing and I could tell she was getting really excited.

"Check your box, just to see if anyone has called," I said.

"It's only been 5 minutes or so," she replied.

"Go on, check it anyway."

She pushed the keys on the phone that would give her mailbox messages and was surprised to hear, "Hello, you have 4 new messages. First new message. 'Hi, my name is Dean and I do believe that I can help you with your little project, leave me a message in mail box #43215.' WOW!" We were surprised, as the other three messages pretty much said the same thing. She spent the next few minutes working up the courage she needed to leave the messages for complete strangers, wondering whether or not to give them our phone number, looking at my face for any signs of jealousy and contemplating the actual number of men she wanted to try for her first gang bang. We settled everything by giving everyone our second phone line that we used mainly for faxes and the computer. She started leaving messages and each time she did, her nipples would crinkle. After leaving our number for the fourth guy, she dialed her voice mail box number again and there were 5 more messages from nice sounding young men, and a couple of messages from losers.

She settled on doing eight guys that night, how she arrived at that number, I'll never know. She called the last four men and left our number and we waited for the calls. They started coming almost immediately. We arranged to meet the 8 guys at our apartment and they were told to arrive at 9:00 sharp. As it was only 7:30, I knew the wait would make Mia even hornier than she currently was. She spent the time primping, nervously applying makeup and picking out the evening's attire. She settled on a black spandex mini-skirt that accentuated her long legs, a shimmering halter that tied around her neck and back and open-toed 5" heels she knew I loved to see her in. I nixed her idea of wearing any panties, even though she really wanted the extra covering they would offer. Even though she was a professional dancer, Mia had only been naked in the privacy of our own home. I could tell the idea of 8 strange men looking at her body made her nervous. It only excited me more.

The first gentleman arrived at 8:45 and Mia answered the door with a smile. The young man was nervous and immediately excited as his eyes took in Mia's curves and outfit. I invited him into the living room and offered him a scotch while we chatted and waited for every one else to arrive. At promptly 9:00 the doorbell rang and when Mia answered it we were all shocked to see 6 guys standing outside. They certainly followed our instructions to the letter! Mia invited them in and a couple of men reached out to cop a feel as they strode by Mia. She jumped at the touches and looked at me. She had a fire in her eyes as she surveyed the room. Two of the men played bartender, fixing everyone a drink and I made introductions and set down the ground rules for the evening.

"Gentlemen, it seems we are one man short for the night as we had lined up 8 of you to fuck my wife Mia while I watch. Each of you will get at least two chances to show her what you can do. She will take you in her mouth, her pussy and her ass, but it is up to her which and if any hole you penetrate tonight. If it gets to be too much for Mia to handle, she will exclaim the word, 'Zebra' and that will be our signal that everything will come to a stop right then and there. Please keep in mind that this is Mia's first gang-bang and if it is successful, we will invite you back for her next! Does anyone have any problem with these instructions?" No one moved. "Any questions?" None. "Then let's get settled, talk a little, and let the evening progress as it will. Mia, please put some music on, something soft and sensual."

Mia reached down to our stereo and put on the easy listening station. Every man watched every move she made. I suggested we all start by stating our names and tell a little about our jobs. Most men love talking about their careers and soon the room relaxed. Mia started to get comfortable and as she did she relaxed her legs (she was sitting on the arm of my chair) and the guys on the floor kept straining to look up her skirt. I absent-mindedly started to rub her inner thigh, slightly pulling her legs further and further apart. The men could clearly see what was about to happen and the room got quiet once again.

"Mia, why don't you get this party started. If you will kneel on the floor… and gentlemen, if you will stand around her in a circle… good. Now Mia, start with any man you choose and pull his pants off, then go around in a circle until you have all 7 dicks in front of you." I said.

She did just as I asked taking the pants down of the guy right in front of her. He helped her by kicking off his shoes and taking off his shirt. Once he was naked, she moved to the second guy and soon had him naked as well. When she got to the third man in line, a man standing behind her reached down and pulled up her skirt, exposing her ass to the room. Mia wiggled her butt and giggled as she moved onto her next man. She undressed two more and the first man she had undressed reached down and untied her halter from her neck. The halter fell to her waist and her nipples crinkled at the rush of air upon them. Mia undressed all the men quickly now, wanting to get to the next part of the evening. Once all the men were naked Mia turned to me and asked what to do next. I told her it was completely up to her and that I was going to set up our video camera.

I went into our room where the camera was kept, retrieved it and came back into the living room to find Mia still on her knees sucking one guy off and holding a dick in each hand. Her head bobbed in rhythm as I sat up the camera. Mia moved from one man to the next, sucking here, jacking there, rubbing her breasts and butt against one or two men at a time. She was quickly getting into the groove and soon had all 7 men hard as rocks. I got the camera operational and the men pulled and prodded Mia into a half standing position. She was bent at the waist with a dick in her mouth when she felt the first fingers enter her pussy. She writhed against the stranger's hand and didn't even look back to see who was pleasuring her. To see her this excited turned me on immensely.

The man who was fingering her pulled his hand away and replaced his fingers with his dick. With one thrust, he had entered her. She moaned in pleasure and the guy she was sucking grabbed her hair and started to fuck her mouth. Mia's body moved back and forth, a sex piston designed to bring off these two men as she reached her first climax. Soon enough, the man fucking Mia's face pulled out and shot off on her face with a grunt. He was quickly replaced by another man and cum ran off her chin as she sucked this man's dick. The man fucking her pussy came rather quickly and he joined the other spent man. Cum dripped from her cunt as another dick quickly filled her pussy. Mia's knees were trembling and moans were coming from her throat as she was fucked from both ends all over again. She moved her ass round and round, intensifying the pleasure for the man fucking her until he too shot off in her. She came again and again and the juice from her cunt and the cum from her two lovers ran down her legs and onto her ankles. The sight was incredible.

Mia stopped sucking the man in front of her and lay down on the floor. She pulled her knees up to her chest and her pussy lips were separated and slightly swollen from the fucking she had received. Another man jumped at the chance and lay down on top of her, inserting his dick into her waiting cunt. The man she was sucking resumed his place at her head and she turned to the side to resume sucking his dick. Two men reached for her hands and placed them on their dicks and Mia started stroking them off. The man at her mouth came on her face, pulling out at the last possible moment and Mia licked his cum off her lips and as far down her chin as her tongue would reach. She pulled the man on her left to her mouth and another man replaced him at her hand. So far, 4 men had cum on her or in her and she was still raring to go. Mia's hips bucked as the man fucking her unloaded into her pussy lied still. He caught his breath and joined the men who had cum over by the couch. I looked at the 5 of them and noticed that they were starting to get hard all over again. Who can blame them? Watching this action would make any man hard, probably 3 or 4 times!

Mia took the last man to fuck her cunt with a grunt, as his penis was fatter than the rest. It was amazing to me to see the way her cunt stretched and took in his entire girth. The man at her mouth looked down at the man fucking her, saw the cum ooze from her cunt and lost his load. Mia swallowed some and let the rest run down her cheeks, letting his cum join the cum from his predecessors. The man fucking her cunt was all alone now and this is where Mia started to talk dirty.

"Fuck me! Fuck my cunt, shoot off in me! I want to feel your cum run down my pussy and in my ass. That's right, fuck me good and I will let you fuck my ass! I've never had a dick so large in me before. Fuck me." Mia was lost in her own world now. I motioned for one of the previous men to take turn at her mouth. As he approached her, Mia said, "Wait! I want you all to fuck me in the ass, one after another, shooting off into my asshole. Just wait until he cums in me and then I'll take you all in my ass." The guy looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders. Whatever Mia wanted, Mia got.

The man fucking her couldn't hold out forever and soon he shot off into her with a cheer from the men sitting on the sidelines. Mia didn't waist a second, rolled over and exposed her ass, raising it off the floor. As she did, her ass cheeks opened up to reveal her asshole coated in cum. Through ragged breaths, Mia instructed the men to line up beside her and as the man in front came, the line was to move down. Mia wanted to be able to look up and down the line as she took man after man in her ass. She also told the men that they were not to pull out, but they were to cum inside her ass. She really knew what she wanted. The men did as they were told and Mia looked at the first guy from over her shoulder as he took his position behind her. Before he could enter her, she asked me to join her. I was a little confused as I just wanted to watch this part, maybe partake after the men left. She asked me to take my clothes off and to sit in front of her so that she could rest her head on my lap. How could I refuse? I undressed while the man behind her slowly stroked his hand up and down her ass and to her pussy, transferring what cum he could to her asshole. As I sat down and Mia buried her head into my crotch, the man in position eased into her asshole.

Mia breathed deep and long, the tension easing from her ass and body. I could feel her breath on my cock and balls but she never once touched me. She had her nose buried in my nut sack, inhaling and exhaling with what seemed to be control at first, then with lust. I could tell that she had relaxed and was getting into her assfucking when she started to grunt. She sounded so primal, grunting into me like that. Her ass bucked back and forth against the cock inside her and looking down the line of men, I wondered if she would be able to take them all.

One by one the men fucked her, each cumming and being replaced by the next in line. Mia continued to grunt and groan and I continued to watch with pleasure my woman being taken like a common street whore. After 4 or 5 men had fucked her ass, her asshole stayed open like a rose that had bloomed in the springtime. Load after load entered her ass, never to see the light of day again. She looked back and forth at the men she had fucked and the men she was waiting to fuck. Her ass bucked and heaved convulsively whenever a man reached down to stroke her clit as he fucked her ass. She took 6 of the seven men without uttering a single word and when it was time for Mr. Girth to take his turn at her ass, Mia spoke.

"Oh my god, ok, boys, thank to you all for making my fantasy come true, but it's time to leave. My husband and I will be entertaining this man for a while, but you can all leave now. Leave me your numbers and we will do this again, I promise!" The men all protested half-heartedly but did as they were asked.

Once the men left and I locked the door, Mia asked the guy his name.

"Jim," he said.

"Jim, thank you for helping to fulfill this fantasy for me. I chose you to stay for two reasons. First, I wanted to feel your cock in my ass. As I told you, I have never had a cock quite so large in me, much less my ass. Second, I wanted to have you fuck my ass while I suck my husband's dick. I want you to fuck me slow and to really make it last. I want to feel your cum shooting in me as my husband shoots his load down my throat. Is that ok with the two of you?"

We both nodded agreement and Mia said, "Well, then let's get started!"

She repositioned herself like she was before, with her head in my crotch and her ass in the air. She took me into her mouth as Jim moved into position behind her. I felt her lips engulf me and I felt the velvety smooth softness of her tongue and had to draw in a breath. She took her time sucking me off, wanting to increase her pleasure. I could see and feel the cum on her face from the other men and the sight was an incredible turn on. She looked beautiful and sexy all at once. Jim entered her ass real slow, drawing out her pleasurable torture and when he was all the way in her ass; she started moving real slow against him. He pulled out just as slow and she tried to thrust backward to keep him inside her ass longer to no avail. He slowly pushed his dick back inside her ass and she moaned on my cock. The sensation her moan sent down my cock and up my spine is indescribable. Jim slowly fucked my wife's ass harder and harder, thrusting himself deeper and deeper inside her as she sucked me off. Her head was bouncing on my dick and I reached a hand up to hold her hair out of the way so I could watch her suck me off.

After a long slow ass fucking, Jim looked at me and winked. I knew he must be getting close and he signaled for me to hurry as well. I took Mia's head and started forcing her down on my cock harder with each stroke. Jim started pounding my wife's ass with a fury, his balls slapping against her pussy lips. She moaned and looked up at me with a lustful look I will not soon forget. I took that as an opportunity to grab her hair with both hands and proceeded to force her head up and down on my cock. I was using her mouth as a jerk off machine! She loved it and only moaned louder when Jim slapped her ass cheek in rhythm to the ass fucking he was giving her. I watched as her ass-cheeks turned pink and then red from his slapping her ass. I moaned out loud, hoping that was signal to the two of them that I was close to cumming, not wanting to interrupt the flow with words. Mia locked eyes with me as I pounded her head into my crotch. Jim grunted once and stopped fucking my wife's ass, trembling instead as he unloaded his semen into her asshole. I knew from the look on his face what was happening and started to unload my cum filled balls deep in my wife's throat. Mia started her own orgasm at the same time, whimpering and crying out in pleasure.

Jim stood up, cleaned himself off the best he could while my wife and I lie there. He went to his clothes, dressed and walked over to the door. He turned to survey us once more before leaving, dropped a business card on the floor, and left. I took Mia's hands in mine and helped her up and into the bedroom. She sprawled out on the bed with dried and drying cum all over her body. She beckoned me over. I kneeled by her head to see what she wanted.

"I love you," she said.

"And I you," was my reply.

"Fuck me?"

"Of course."

It was truly a night to remember.

Ambrosious
Ambrosious
35 Followers