A Night To Remember

Story Info
Overnight fishing trip that goes completely right.
2.3k words
3.87
40.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chatomana
Chatomana
9 Followers

Note: The names in this story have been changed to protect the innocent or should we say the guilty...

HIS STORY

That was one of those nights that any man would never forget. I remember it starting when my wife Janet, her girlfriend Dani and I went fishing at the pier in Newport News. We got there in the middle of the afternoon and we fished until way past dark. My wife who is also bisexual, wanted to get separate rooms so that her and Dani could spend the night together. Now you'd think that Janet and I would have a lot of threesomes together, but the fact is that I let her have all of the fun by letting her have sex with other women while I stay at home with the kids. I've really never had the desire to sleep with another woman, but I did have the hots for Dani.

I have told Janet that I wouldn't mind sleeping with Dani, Janet would just shake her head and remind me that Dani really didn't go for other men.

Anyway, it was after nine o'clock at night and since I had been up at four that morning, I told them that I was ready to go back to the hotel so that I could get some sleep. Dani said that she was feeling really dirty and that she wanted to go back to take a shower before she went to bed.

Janet had that mischievous look on her face and that normally meant that she was horny and wanted some action, mainly from Dani. So after packing up the fishing gear into the car, we drove to the hotel and as Dani and I got out of the car, Janet said that she wasn't tired yet and wanted to go to a bar for a few drinks. I didn't care what she did, just because I knew that I was going to get any from her tonight and the fact that I was tired. Dani said that she didn't mind and the two of us kissed Janet and went into the hotel.

Now our rooms were right next to each others, mainly because I would hear the two of them going at it and Janet knew that it tortured me because I knew I couldn't get any. Dani and I got to our respected rooms and we let ourselves in. I jumped in the shower to wash off the stench of the fish and bait. I finished drying off with the towel and moved over to the bed and laid on it with just the towel wrapped around my waist.

A few moments later, I heard a knocking at my door. I figured that it must be Janet wanting some more money for the bar, so I get off of the bed and walk over to the door. When I open it, I'm surprised to find Dani standing there with nothing on but a towel wrapped around her. I noticed that she had some cloths with her, tucked under her arm. I stood there gawking at her as my cock begun to rise, lifting my towel up. Dani looks down and smiles sexily.

"I'm glad that I can make you rise to the occasion." She said to me.

I still stand there with my mouth hanging open.

"Are you going to let me come in or should I stand here in the hallway so everyone can see me half naked?"

I manage to move to one side as she brushes past me, her skin touches mine sending an electric shock through my body. I shut the door, some how, and I walk over to the bed where she had sat down. I couldn't believe that she was here with me, half naked and sitting on the bed. I look at her as my hard member was trying to poke through my towel. Smiling at me, she motions me to come over to her.

Standing in front of her, she looks up at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers and says to me, "I've never given a blow job before so you'll have to tell me if I'm doing it right".

She takes the towel off of me as my hard cock proudly points upward. I don't have the length that I would love to have, but I've been told that my cock is pretty thick. Dani grabs my cock with both of her hands, squeezes it as pre cum seeps from the tip of the head. She sticks her tongue out and licks it off of the tip of my cock. I guess she must have liked it for she began to lick the head and then the entire length of the shaft.

She bathed my cock in her saliva for what seemed like a long time when she wrapped those soft lips of hers around my cock and began to bob her head along the length of my throbbing cock. I grabbed her head with both of my hands and started to thrust my cock, forcibly in and out of her mouth.

I reached down and managed to free her body from her towel and her boobs were as large as I imagined. Her nipples were hard and they were an angry red color. I reached down and pinched one of them and heard her moan with pleasure as she sucked hard on my cock.

Her pussy hair was the same color as her strawberry blonde hair, neatly trimmed to a small patch just above her clit. God, I wanted to taste her.

So I pulled out of her mouth and got down on my knees in front of her as I pushed her down on the bed. I lifted her legs on to my shoulders and lowered my face down to her pussy. She was really aroused as her scent met my nose; I felt my cock jump from the aroma. I began to kiss her inner thighs, nibbling slowly towards her pussy lips.

Just before I got to her clit, Dani grabs my head, shoves it into her pussy as she thrusts her hips up to meet my lips. Now Janet had taught me the finer points on how to eat pussy, but she hadn't told me how to hold on to a gyrating pussy. Boy, Dani was wild! Every time that I touched her clit, she'd start bucking her hips and I couldn't get my lips around it.

Stopping, I got her to move to the middle of the bed and I got back in between her legs again. Again when I touched her clit, she would buck madly and I couldn't get a decent lick in (pun intended). Finally, I got my arms above her legs, pinning them down as I got to work and really put an effort into my pussy eating.

Now I'll tell you that if you believe that every woman taste the same, boy you are in for a rude awakening. Dani's pussy had it's own flavor, which I devour greedily. She tried to buck her hips, but I forcibly held them down. That beautiful pussy of hers wasn't getting away from me this time. I do believe that Janet would have been proud of the effort that I put out, cause I knew that Dani would tell her when she saw Janet.

Dani began to grab my head, shoving it harder into her pussy when she screamed out, "OH GOD! I'M GOING TO CUM!"

I felt her whole body shake as she lifts her upper body off of the bed, writhing around as she pulls my hair. I had stopped sucking on her clit, but she kept grinding her pussy into my face, bringing herself to another orgasm.

When I managed to pull my head away, she looks at me with lustful eyes.

"Fuck me!" Dani demands as she spreads her legs open wider.

I crawl in between her legs and place my hard cock against her pussy lips. With one hard shove, I find myself all of the way inside of her. I hear her grunt as I began to pound her tight pussy. Now let me tell you, Dani has the tightest pussy that any man could ever find. I mean, I almost came when I first entered her and had to concentrate on not shooting my load off in her.

Dani urged me to fuck her harder and harder. My god, she is such a nymph. Before I knew it, she had us doing doggy style, while I was squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. I guess that I wasn't pinching them hard enough, for she grabbed my hand and was forcing me to pinch them harder.

Dani screamed as an orgasm hit her and her pussy muscles squeezed my shaft, trying to milk the cum out of me. I grabbed her ass cheeks, and then slapped them with my hands until they were beet red. I felt her have another orgasm when I began to rub her anus with my thumb.

"Put it in me!" Dani screamed as she tried to maneuver her ass so that my thumb would enter her tight asshole.

Willing to oblige, I got it wet with her pussy juices and then rubbed it against her anus. After repeating the action several times, I finally got my thumb in up to the first knuckle. She moaned loudly as she humped my cock and thumb at the same time. My thumb sank in up to the base and I felt her pussy and asshole tighten around my cock and thumb as another orgasm hit her.

I didn't want to cum yet, this woman was a fuck of a lifetime and I wanted to go all night long. Dani was ready to pass out from all of the orgasms that she was having, so she wanted me on top of her again.

"Make me pass out." She said moaning as my cock slipped passed her swollen pussy lips and deep inside her tunnel. Willing to oblige, I pounded her pussy with everything I had. My balls were slapping against her ass cheeks and they tighten with the anticipation of releasing the cum that had be pent up for some while now.

I looked down at her face as she reached another orgasm. Her eyes rolled up into her head as I felt the first wave of my long needed release. I felt the first shot of my cum firing into her pussy as Dani gasped for air. I continued to shoot my load inside of her as I felt her body go limp.

"Shit!" I thought to myself as I got off of her.

I thought she was dead. I checked her out and found that she was breathing. (I later found out that she does that often).

Semen continued to drip out of the tip of my cock as Dani came to. Sitting next to her, Dani's eyes slowly opened up and she smiled warmly at me.

"Janet was right about you." She said still smiling. "You sure know how to fuck a woman.

I laid next to her as we kissed passionately. As we kissed, I felt my cock began to grow hard again. She reached down and grabbed the base of it. Holding on to her, I rolled over on to my back, bringing her with me. Now that she was on top of me, Dani guided my cock into her as we continued to kiss. That's when I heard a loud scream coming from the other room.

Startled, I stopped everything because the scream came from Janet and Dani's room. Concerned about Janet's safety, I tried to get up, but Dani would let me. She was laughing. With a puzzled look on my face, Dani explained that Janet was having a little fun of her own right now. I became really confused at that moment.

"Remember back at the pier?" Dani asked me.

"Yes." I replied still confused.

"Remember when Janet and I went to the bar at the pier to get us something to eat. Janet told you that she found the bartender really hot and wanted to sleep with her."

"Yes, I remember." I replied, and then it came back to me. "She's..."

"Uh huh." Dani said as she kissed me on the lips.

Janet was in the other room, making love to the bartender.

Dani felt that my cock had went limp and got off of me, slid down me and began to bring my soft cock back to life with her eager mouth.

The next morning, after going at it all night, Dani and I were loading up the car with our bags, when she nudged me and pointed towards the hotel. Coming out of the side door was Janet and whom I guessed was the bartender. They had stopped on the sidewalk in front of the door and began kissing each other.

Dani moved closer to me and whispered to me, "They must have had a really good time together last night."

"I know that we did." I replied. "Or did we?"

Dani elbowed me in the ribs.

The bartender and Janet had gone their separate ways with Janet walking towards us, grinning from ear to ear. Throwing her bag into the trunk of the car, she shuts the trunk of the car and begins to get in the drivers seat.

"Hold on a sec." I said. "I really think that I should drive.

"And why?" She asks.

"Because of this." Dani replies and kisses Janet on the lips.

"I think that you two should sit in the back seat and have a little fun on the way home.

And with that we set out for home.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note: To my new and old readers - I do apologize for a grave mistake in the category that this story was originally placed in. The next part in this story, which is in the works, was the one to be placed in the 'Lesbian Sex' category, not this one. My thanks to the person who pointed that out to me. But please remember to vote. Thanks. Cha...

Chatomana
Chatomana
9 Followers