A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry Sweetness. I took too much, too fast. How are you?"

"I'm fine" I said and sat up. Upon doing so I realized that I wasn't as fine as I thought, "Ok maybe I'm not fine, cuz the room is going in circles." I rested my head on his shoulder. "I thought it was going to hurt" I said, "but it didn't. It felt good. Does it always feel that way?"

"I don't know Sweetness," he replied. "I'm not the one who feels it. Now, my angel let's see if we can't replenish you some."

He arranged pillows against the headboard behind me and had me sit back. While I was sleeping he had prepared a tray of food, knowing that after the loss of so much blood I would need something to regain my strength. There were cheese and crackers, a bowl of strawberries, and a glass of sparkling apple cider. He fed me the cheese and crackers first. I started to feel better, and by the time we got to the strawberries the room had stopped spinning.

"How are you feeling now?" he asked while offering another strawberry. In response smiled and accepted the strawberry, sucking on his fingers afterward. "I'm fine Davinci. You've taken good care of me."

He fed me the last strawberry as he said, "I'm not done taking care of you yet my angel. You've given me a great gift tonight, and I must repay you. I plan to pamper you until sunrise"

I looked at the bedside clock. It was 2 am, which meant I had several hours to be pampered. I wondered exactly what he had in mind. He picked me up and carried me into the master bathroom. It was a magnificent space; ivory marble with gold accents. There were lit candles all around and the shadows danced on the walls. And then there was the tub; large and luxurious. He had drawn up a warm bath for me. Without a word, he removed what was left of my clothing and I stepped into the water. It was heavenly. I closed my eyes and let the warmth seep through me. He slipped in with me so that his back rested against the wall of the tub and I rested in his arms. I turned my head towards him and pulled him into a kiss. "I still don't understand," I said, "why someone like you ever even noticed me. No one has ever made me feel the way that you do. I've always been invisible to men: and the only ones that see me either just want to be friends or just want to get off".

"Then they are blind." he said, "You are a treasure that none of them deserve."

"So is that why I'm still a virgin," I laughed, "because no one is worthy of me?

"You are... still a virgin?" He paused for a moment. He mumbled something I didn't understand. I turned to look at him and his expression was strange, as if what I said had just caused him a major revelation. "What I said was Latin, it means: Freely offered virgin blood shall mark The One" he said. "There is a legend among vampires that each creature of the night has a kindred spirit somewhere in the human world; an angel who freely offers virgin blood. You did that tonight. You are the one: My One!" He pulled me into a passionate kiss and I responded with equal passion. "There is much that you should know; but that is for another night. I'm not done with you just yet."

I had a mouth full of questions about this "The One" business, but his kisses drove me to distraction. Our tongues explored each other and beneath the water his hand made its way again between my thighs. He made slow circles around my clit as we kissed. My hips took on a rhythm all their own, a dance of need and desire. He stood and pulled me up to join him. Our lips met yet again, his tongue dancing with mine. Without breaking the kiss he stepped out of the tub and lifted me out as well. We remained that way for a while, our wet bodies pressed together as time seemed to stand still for our breathless, passionate kiss.

Finally I pulled away, for lack of breath. During the pause he wrapped a towel around his waist and grabbed another for me. He patted me dry from head to toe and I did the same for him. He then took me by the hand and guided me back to the bedroom. He told me to lie on the bed, and as I did so he quickly applied some oil or lotion to his body. I relaxed on his bed, totally nude and resting on my stomach. Without looking up, I sensed him approach me and his hands began to glide over my shoulders and back, massaging in the jasmine scented oil. I moaned softly beneath his firm, yet gentle touch as he moved to my lower back and then kneaded the supple flesh of my backside. After a few moments he moved on down my thighs, my calves, my ankles, and then the soles of my feet. He returned to my shoulders and worked his way over my arms before urging me to turn over. He massaged more oil into the front of my arms, then my hands, massaging each finger and then the palm. He kissed the back of my right hand before he continued. Now he applied the oil to my breasts; purposely lingering there. He cupped them in his hand, massaged them and allowed his fingers to glide over the nipples, evoking a soft sigh from me. He moved on, massaging my stomach, then down the front of my legs back down to my feet. He gave me a thorough foot massage that made me tingle in places nowhere near my feet. He slid back up my body, purposely ignoring the part of me that was aching for him. He returned his attentions to my rock hard nipples, as his tongue took turns dancing over each, and his fingers teased.

I began to moan in pleasure and in protest. My hips ground against him, begging for attention. Finally he granted it, with a trail of kisses down my abdomen to my mound. He kissed me there, and then placed feather light kisses up and down my thighs. He then licked up and down each outer lip, and then sucked on each inner lip before finally licking in one long line up my entire slit. His tongue dove into the depths of my pussy, jabbing in and out a few times, followed by another long lick. He continued this pattern a few times and then decided to finally let his warm wet tongue dance in circles around my clit. He made a new pattern of this, a few slow circles around my clit then he would stab his tongue into my pussy a few times, back and forth. Finally he restricted his tongue to flicking my clit and began to finger me. I moaned my approval and began to flick my nipples, heightening my sensation. He began to move faster, and I pinched my nipples harder. Soon he was fingering me furiously, his tongue flicking my clit faster and faster as three of his fingers pumped in and out of me. I pinched and twisted my nipples even harder as I ground my pussy against his face, beginning to tremble slightly. He took this trembling as a cue and sucked my nub into his mouth. This new sensation sent me falling over the edge.

"Davinci! Oh yes, Davinci, Davinci!" I screamed over and over again as the waves of pleasure washed over me. He did not stop the suction on my clit, and wave after orgasmic wave pounded me until I was a weak, trembling primal mass moaning and gasping uncontrollably. Only then did he stop, and come up to kiss me, giving me a taste of myself.

I must have drifted off to sleep then, because when I next opened my eyes, he was sitting on the edge of the bed gazing at me. He had put on a robe and had retrieved my clothing, which was laid out on the bed beside me. I looked at the bedside clock and saw that it was nearing 5 am. I also noticed that sitting there was a leather bound book and what appeared to be a jewelry case. Again the magnetism between us drew our bodies together as we kissed. After a minute, he pulled away from my lips and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Dawn is drawing near my Love," he said gently, "You must go soon, but I want you to take some things with you". He handed me the book which was simply labeled "For The One". Out of the jewelry box he pulled a delicate silver necklace with a round pendant at the end. He pulled from his pocket one last item, an extra set of keys to his home. He told me to come back, if I so chose, once I had looked over the book and made my decision. He would answer no further questions.

I got dressed as he called me a cab. He then led me out of his room and into his basement. There was the elegantly crafted wooden box where he slept. He climbed inside, and I leaned in to kiss him one last time. I closed the lid with a slight sense of sadness. I gathered the things he gave me and went upstairs, where a few moments later the cab waiting. It had indeed been a night to remember... and I had a feeling that there would be more nights to come.

I hope you enjoyed this tale, there is a continuation in the works for the near future. For now, please do pause and vote to let me know what you thought of my first story submission.

12