A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, just as in the movies I had watched, he began to match the movements of his mouth with his hand. He was sucking hard and I heard all of those wonderful sucking, slurping sounds.

I was really pumping his hardness with my hand. Each time I reached the top of his penis, I ran my thumb across him. His cock-head was getting really slick with pre-cum and I couldn’t believe how fantastic it was to feel him. I was actually having sex with him!

After a few minutes of being in his mouth and jacking him off, or attempting to. The sounds of our moaning and his slurping got to me. I slid my body to a position that put would put us into a sixty-nine.

I think the fact that it was very dark in the room helped us with our inhibitions. The second that my face was close enough; I sunk my mouth onto him. My tongue was running over the top of his head and shaft. Each time my mouth reached the contour of the head of his penis, I stopped long enough to enjoy feeling. He wasn’t too big and I could get most of him into my mouth. I could feel the head touched the back of my throat; I smiled inside at the thought of having a man in my mouth.

The room was filled with the smells of oral sex and with the sounds of slurping and moaning. It was fantastic!

After a few minutes of our mutual sucking, I got that feeling, which begins in a man’s balls and starts to move up the shaft of his penis. I was going to come if Joe didn’t stop sucking me. I didn’t want to have an orgasm just yet, I wanted it to build and build until I exploded.

Joseph must have sensed this as well because I plopped out of his mouth.

“I don’t want you to cum in my mouth.” He whispered.

“I was very close and I don’t want to cum yet either.”

“I want you to come, just not in my mouth.” He said. “Do you have any lube?”

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom where my wife keeps the KY jelly. When I returned to the bed, my eyes had to adjust to the dark again. “I can’t see.”

The light suddenly came in the bedroom and I could see my lover on the bed laying there waiting for me. He was beautiful! His chest, stomach, hips and legs were toned and just fantastic! But, what I was focused on was his penis. What an erotic sight and to think I just had him in my mouth!

“How should we do this?” I asked as I sat on the bed beside him and reached out for him. I had his penis in my hand again and leaned over to put it back into my mouth. I sucked for just a few moments and I felt his hand on me, lightly stroking me.

“I just want you inside me and I don’t want you to use a rubber.”

I came off him to give him my answer, “That’s fine, I trust you and I want to fill you with my cum.”

Joseph smiled, and sat up to kiss me. Our kissing quickly became passionate again. We were moaning into each other’s mouths and our tongues were dancing again. Joseph took the lube from my hand and then took my other hand off his penis.

He opened the bottle and squeezed a generous amount onto my fingers then he guided my hand between his spread legs. My fingers glided down, over his balls and found his puckered hole.

I gently spread the silky liquid around his hole and figured that he’d probably need more than that. I took the bottle from him and repositioned myself on my knees and between his legs.

“Lift your legs for me baby.” I whispered my instructions to him.

Joseph’s knees were up against his chest in a second. I moved forward and opened the bottle again.

I looked down and all I could do was stare at my best friends private areas. He was hard and his penis was leaking pre-cum onto his stomach. His smooth balls were spread flat at the base of his erection. Then I saw the object of my attention.

His star shaped hole was there for me and only me. I squeezed the liquid onto his balls and watched as it ran down to his hole. I quickly capped the bottle and used my fingers to wipe the fluid from his hole and spread it all around. Then up, over his balls and to his shaft.

I gave my lover a wicked smile and grabbed the bottle again. This time, I squirted the lube onto his penis and stroked him. I rotated my fist while moving up and down. Each time I got to his head, I squeezed and rotated again. He was moaning and squirming around in pure sexual pleasure.

I moved a few inches forward to get my penis closer to his hole. I took my penis and pointed it at his hole. Finally touching his puckered star with the tip of my erection, I started to tease him with the head of my penis. I pushed in very slightly, just so he could feel the pressure. Then I pulled back and rubbed it up, down and around in circles.

I kept up the gyrations with my fist on his stiff cock. First stroking up and squeezing, rotating and then slowly back down. I released his penis and stroked his balls, while still teasing his ass with my erection.

“Inside, inside!” He was almost screaming. “I want your cock inside my ass, now! Pleeeeeeease baby, don’t tease me!”

I took my hand from his penis and squirted even more lube onto my own penis. With one hand, I was stroking myself and getting very slippery and with the other, I continued to spread the lube around his hole.

I pressed against his opening with my middle finger. I felt it enter easily, as his greedy ass was almost sucking at my finger. I slid it in all the way and then back out a few times. Then I added another finger, slowly pushing inside, rotating a little and the pulling it back out. Each time I pushed inside him, Joseph raised his ass to take my fingers in as far as possible. Within a few minutes, I had three fingers inside my lover.

When I figured he was ready, I pulled my fingers out. I used the same hand to lube myself even more. I leaned over Joseph who quickly wrapped his legs around me. Our lips met at the exact moment that the head of my penis touched his hole.

We kissed very excitedly and I pushed slightly. I was waiting for some kind of sign that he wasn’t hurting, but none was given. I assumed that his feverish kissing and sucking on my lips and tongue were enough of a sign.

I pushed a little harder and I felt the head of my penis slip inside. I stopped and waited, still no sign of pain.

“Are you okay?” I breathlessly asked.

“No, I want you all the way inside!” He rasped.

I pushed harder and we went back to our kissing. Joseph finally placed his heels on my ass and pulled. I could feel my cock sink into my lover’s ass. He was tight and very hot. It was the tightest thing I have ever felt.

Joseph stopped kissing me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He whispered into my ear: “It’s hurting now, stay still.” I did as instructed and remained very still for what seemed like hours.

Then, with no words, Joseph moved his hips back and forth. Soon, he was rotating his hips a little and then he lifted his hips, forcing me further inside.

“Are you okay now?” I whispered.

He pushed me up to see his face and I saw him smiling. I leaned in and kissed him as softly and as erotically as I could.

“Make love to me Bryant.”

I pushed in and then pulled out a little, his kissing was harder and more focused. I pushed in and kept pushing until I was completely inside him and my balls were resting on his ass.

I slowly pulled out about half way and then slid back inside. I kept this up for a long while, very slowly and very deliberate. Then I pulled out as far as I could without leaving him and then slid back inside. Soon, I was moving in and out of him with ease, his muscles relaxed and we were making love.

It was the most passionate love making session I had ever had. But soon the passion gave in to lust for both of us.

Joseph pushed me up by my shoulders and reached down and raised his legs to his chest. This put me into a position to thrust. I took over holding his legs up, I let them fall a little, so I wouldn’t be leaning over him so much.

When his body was in the right position, I slid in and out. Each thrust I moved a little faster until I was shortly slamming my cock into him. My thighs and hips were slapping against his ass cheeks and my balls were slapping against the upper portion of his ass.

I looked down at his still hard cock and I could see his balls sliding back and forth in their sack. What an incredible sight! To see my erection sliding in and out of his ass and to watch his balls moving around, I started to reach the threshold.

Once again, Joseph sensed my pending orgasm. He reached down to quickly and purposefuly jack himself off.

“Ohhhh, Bryant, fuck my ass!”

“Ohhhh, ah, ah, yeah, I’m going to cum!” I moaned.

“Yeeessss, please fill me up!”

Once again, I did as instructed and exploded inside my best friend’s ass. When he felt me filling his body with my hot sperm, Joseph exploded too. He came in torrents, the first shot landed on his chin and then his chest and stomach.

He looked so fantastic when he came. I could see it all over his face that he’d had a great orgasm.

When my own orgasm died down, I gently lay on top of him again. I wanted to feel his sperm between us. I licked out with my tongue and took his seed from his chin into my mouth and we kissed very gently and very lovingly.

We lay there, silent and spent while my erection faded and slipped out of him.

“Mmmm, that was sooooo good.”

12