A Night To Remember

Story Info
They try things for first time as a couple.
3.7k words
17.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot night in the beginning of the summer. The air was thick and heavy. I decided to surprise you with your favorite meal, grilled filet mignon, baked potatoes, and steamed asparagus. I started the preparations early so everything would be ready when you arrived home from the office. I shopped mid afternoon and made sure I had everything I would need to make this an evening to remember.

I set the table for two, with the nice china and special silverware, usually reserved for the holidays. I then began to season the asparagus and place it in the steamer. I had already marinated the meat and set the grill ablaze. After placing the filets on the grill, I proceeded to start baking the potatoes. Once I had accomplished this, I headed to the bathroom to freshen up. I flavored my full lips with strawberry gloss and set my shoulder length brown hair free of the clips holding it off my neck. I know how much you love to run your fingers through my hair. On my way back down the stairs, I lit candles on each step, and the others that I strategically placed throughout the house. I checked my appearance one last time in the foyer mirror. At that exact moment I heard your car pull up into the driveway.

I slipped on my stilettos to compliment my body hugging black dress that accentuated all of my lush curves and waited for you at the front door. As soon as I heard your keys jingle I opened the door wide. You took one look at me and your mouth was left agape. Your eyes scanned the area behind me and saw what I had done and a knowing smile appeared on your face. I kissed you sweetly and grabbed you by your tie, pulling you into the house. Once I got you inside I removed your suit coat and sat you on the sofa. I removed your shoes and led you by the hand upstairs to our bedroom. I sat you on the bed and asked you to wait there while I prepared your shower. I turned the water on to the exact temperature that you like and grabbed you a fresh fluffy towel. I came back to the bed and pulled you up by both hands. As you stood there I removed your tie, and shirt. I sighed as I looked at your chiseled chest and ran my hands over your muscular arms. All those hours spent at the gym were definitely showing. Next I undid your belt and tossed it onto the bed. Slowly I undid the top button of your pants, slid down the zipper and let them slide down your long legs. I let your pants sit in a puddle at your feet. Slowly I turned around so my ass would face you and bent down to remove your socks and slip your pants off your feet. You palmed my ass with your big hands and playfully spanked me.

I led you into our bathroom, which was slightly steamy from the running the shower. I told you to get washed up and I would be back in 10 minutes to get you. I laid your black silk pajama pants on the bed, next to your robe, so you could put them on when you were finished. I forgot your underwear on purpose. I headed back to the kitchen to check on dinner. Everything was going smoothly, just as I planned. I flipped the steaks again, lowered the heat and set about checking the side dishes. Once I had this completed, I went to the stereo and turned on the cd player. I set it to shuffle, that way we'd get a good mix of music from all the cd's I had compiled just for tonight. I made some compilations of all of our favorite R & B music, old school and new.

I went back up to the bedroom to see if you had finished showering. You had just stepped out of the shower when I walked into the bathroom. Your body was still dripping wet and all that I could think about was licking every drop off of your body. I tried to remind myself that I wanted to wait until later to touch you, but my body won out over my mind. I walked towards you. Your back was facing me. I licked a trail from the base of your neck to the crack of your ass. You turned around to face me. I was already on my knees. You stood with your delectable dick just close enough for me to lick. You leaned your big body back against the sink for support. I ran both my hands up your thighs and back down, tickling you with my nails. Your body shook slightly from the sensation. I licked the underside of your balls and gently sucked each individual one into my mouth. You were began to rub your hands through my hair. I looked up at you and all you could do is lick your lips and say " Don't stop now baby." I slid your balls out of my mouth and reached for your dick. It felt so good in my hand, hard and firm. It stood proudly at attention, waiting for me, calling to me. I felt a rush of power in knowing that my mouth was the reason for your arousal. I licked the head of your cock and all around the sensitive edge, then up the shaft and back to the head again. My mouth slowly enveloped you, like I was sucking a big lollipop, too big to fit all of it in my mouth at once, but worth the effort to get it all inside. You let out a moan to let me know that so far you were pleased with what I was doing. I pulled you inside, shallow at first and with each bob of my head, I drew you deeper into the warmth of my mouth. I teased you this way for a while before I truly went to work on you. I reached one hand down to cup your balls and gently play with them while I continued sucking your dick. I loved the feel of you against my lips and the taste of you on my tongue. You held onto the sink top with one hand, to steady yourself, while using the other to tug my hair. I usually get irritated when you do this, but now I was inspired by it, knowing you were enjoying what I was doing. I heard every sound you made, felt every shift of your body. I could feel my own juices spill over and I just wanted to make you feel as amazing as I did. I kept going, I tasted your pre cum, knowing the moment wasn't too far off. I wanted to taste you, to feel all of you trickle down my throat and see that satisfied look upon your face. I continued until that moment happened. You gripped my hair, and pushed as deep as my mouth would allow you to go. Your body tensed and then released. I felt your body shake as you exploded inside my mouth, spilling down my throat. I greedily swallowed every drop, savoring the taste of you. "Damn baby," was all you could say. I looked up at you with my big brown eyes, yours were still closed, but a sated smile crossed your lips. Your hand was still wrapped up in my hair, although you had loosened your grip. I gently pulled your hand off of my head and stood up. I turned the shower back on, and this time I got in with you.

I wasted no time getting cleaned up and left you to finish while I checked on our dinner. I rushed downstairs hoping that it hadn't burned during our tryst in the bathroom. Thankfully I had turned down the heat earlier on the grill, so I didn't ruin our dinner. In fact it still wasn't quite ready. I went back upstairs, and into the walk-in closet to put on my next outfit. I decided on a black, embroidered bustier, matching black thong, thigh highs, garter belt and black stilettos. I checked my hair in the mirror, threw on my robe and headed back into the bathroom for you. You were walking into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around your waist. I helped you dry off and rubbed lotion quickly on your body. You got dressed in what I laid out for you and I could see your reaction to the feel on the silk against your body. I was glad it turned you on. I could see your dick begin to swell beneath your pants. I still had on my robe. You had yet to see what I was wearing. I led you downstairs, and sat you at the table.

I removed my robe and stood back so you could look me over from head to toe. You instantly got an erection and reached for me. " Relax, there will be time for you to eat me later," I said teasingly. I gently swatted your hands away and sat across from you so we could eat. I asked about your day at the office and you said it had been a difficult one. You went into more detail and I saw the frown on your face deepen. I could tell that your stressful day had taken a toll on your usually good mood, but I planned to take away any thought of your day at work. We finished eating and with drinks in hand, we went into the living room.

Since it was the beginning of summer, it was too hot to light the fireplace, so I improvised with candles and we sat on the sofa. We looked into each other's eyes for a while. I have never felt so connected to you as I did in that moment. It was almost as if I could feel all of your thoughts. I leaned in to kiss you. Our lips touched softly, sweetly. I touched your head and placed my hand on your cheek. I had my eyes open and you opened yours. I hoped you could see in my eyes how much I love you, because I could see it in yours. I slid my body closer to you, but finally opted to straddle your lap. I could feel your arousal as soon I sat down. It felt good against my thighs. We continued to kiss in our current position. I love the way your lips feel against mine, how we seem to be so in tune with one another when we kiss.

The music changed to a seductive slow jam. I leaned my head back and looked deep into your eyes. I stood and grabbed you by the hand. "Will you dance with me baby?" It would be the first time we did this and one we would both remember. You tried to be a gentleman by putting your hands on my waist, when I knew you really wanted to place them directly on my booty. I wrapped my arms around your neck and buried my face in your chest. Our bodies molded together, we fit into each other like pieces of a puzzle. We swayed to the music and got lost in the song. I could feel your breath against my neck and your heartbeat in my ear. You placed your hands on my ass and pushed me closer to your rigid arousal. I looked up at you, your eyes were closed, a relaxed look upon your face. I guess you were really starting to forget about your stressful day. We continuing until the song was over and then I excused myself so I could prepare dessert. You let go of my body reluctantly. I asked you to wait in the living room until I called for you. I could tell you were about the say something. I placed my finger across your lips and said, " Don't ask any questions, you will enjoy what I am about to serve you." With that I left the room and headed for the kitchen.

I had decided not to actually make dessert. I figured we could make dessert out of each other instead. I had bought all the usual stuff, strawberries, cherries, whipped cream, etc...I went to the fantasy shop and purchased a blindfold, some silk handkerchiefs, a feather, and a bottle of massage oil during my mid afternoon trip. I grabbed a small cooler from the pantry, placed ice in the bottom and added all of the fruits and cream to take to our bedroom. You eyed me suspiciously as I made my way up the stairs with my strange package.

Upon my arrival, I lit some lavender scented candles and put on a relaxation cd that sounded like the ocean. I set my cooler beside the bed, I hung the blindfold on the door knob with a note attached to it. " Please put this on, so you cannot see anything. No cheating. I promise I won't hurt you. Knock on the door three times so I know that you are ready and I will let you inside." I called your name and told you to come upstairs. I closed and locked the door and finished my preparations. I warmed the oil so I could give you a massage, and I tied the handkerchiefs on the bedposts for later. I heard your footsteps pause at the door and your chuckle after reading my note. You did as it said and knocked three times.

I opened the door and took you by the hand and led you to the bed. I took off your robe and pants. You stood naked before me. I just stared at you in silence for a few moments. I loved your broad shoulders and how your upper body appeared to be shaped like a V. I wanted you right then and there, but I decided to stick with my plan, it would be worth the wait. I asked you to lay face down on the bed, you hesitated at first and I reminded you that I was not going to hurt you, so you needn't be afraid. You complied with my request and lay on the bed. You heard the ocean in the background and relaxed into the sound. You commented on the scent of the candles and the feel of the sheets beneath you. It seemed as though your other senses were in overdrive since I had taken away your sight.

I rubbed some warm oil between my hands and began massaging your back. I could feel the tension in your shoulders. I was determined to work out all of the knots. I worked out your shoulders and continued my way down your back, to your legs. I deeply kneaded the backs of your thighs and calves. I even massaged your feet, which you enjoyed immensely. I did your arms, and your hands as well. Once I was confident that I hadn't missed a spot I asked you to roll over and sit up. You seemed almost as if you had fallen asleep, but you did as I asked.

Once you were in a sitting position, I fluffed some pillows so you could lean against the headboard. I leaned over the side of the bed and opened the cooler. I wanted to test your sense of smell. So with the blindfold still on, I alternated the fruit and asked you to tell me which one you smelled. If you guessed right you got to eat it and if you guessed wrong, I tickled you with the feather. We played this game for a while and then I decided it was time to get into something different. I told you to lie on your back and put your arms up. Again you did as I asked and I took each of your arms and tied the silk handkerchiefs around your wrists, not too tight, but just enough. Since you were so tall I could do the same to your ankles, so your body was completely vulnerable to my touch and you had no way to defend yourself. We were going to play " kiss and don't touch." I took the feather and started at your head and ran it along your face, to your chest, across you belly, down your thighs, over your feet and back up again. I used it to tickle your balls and lastly your penis. Your body shivered at the sensations you were feeling, not in a giggling sort of way, but in pleasure. The feather was soft and slightly silky. I straddled your legs and leaned down to kiss you. I drew your bottom lip into my mouth and sucked it gently. You tried to grab me, but your hands were tied up. I smiled at this and continued with what I was doing. I kissed you a little longer and then I got up. You felt my weight lift off the bed. I stood there silently watching you, waiting for your reaction. You just waited there patiently, sensing that I hadn't actually left you alone in the room.

I removed the whipped cream from the cooler and squirted it on your chest, in circles around your belly button and on your thick thighs. I placed my knees on either side of your head. Then I slowly began to lick the whipped cream off your chest, feeling the texture of your skin on my tongue. I started to work my way south. I no sooner reached your belly button and your dick was swollen was desire. I licked the whipped cream off you thighs and lowered my peach to your lips. " Taste this," I said. You cautiously stuck out your tongue and dipped it into my honey. That was all the coaxing you needed. You gave me a well-deserved tongue lashing and I came all over your face.

When my body finally stopped shaking, I grabbed a towel and cleaned off your face, I still did not untie your hands. Pre cum was sliding down your dick making it shine in the candlelight. I decided to clean that up for you as well, only not with a towel but with my tongue. I slid your firmness into my mouth and slurped up your juices. I decided that tonight, another first, I was going to ride you. I knew you wanted this, but until now I had been too shy to try. I guess the fact that you could not see me made it more enticing. I climbed on top of your firmness and pushed you inside my warmth.

I took you shallow at first, so I could adjust to your fullness and depth. I put my hands on your chest and began to rock. I really wasn't sure exactly how to move, but I went with my instinct and so far I was right. As I got into a steady rhythm, I took off your blindfold so you could look at me. As soon as I removed the blindfold our eyes locked. I could swear you grew bigger inside me. You were so hot by the sight of my hair cascading over my shoulders and my breasts bouncing. You gave me a satisfied smirk and said, " I like that baby, keep going."

I took pity on you and untied your hands also. You seemed to touch me everywhere at once, devouring me with your kisses. I leaned forward, pressing my nipples to your lips. You flicked them with your tongue until they were tight and hard, then I fed them to you. You sucked them like a starving infant, not too hard, but just right. My body got juicier with the sensations rocketing through me. I came hard, squeezing you, drawing you deeper. You grunted with the pleasure of my contractions.

You rolled me onto my back and drove deeper into my sugar walls. My legs were over your shoulders and you surprised me by sucking my toes. I was in utter disbelief at that moment. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. With that you switched to the toes on my left foot and gave it the same treatment. I was so aroused by this that I came again, moaning your name as I did, over and over and over again. You with drew and rolled me on to my stomach and hit it from the back, my ass jiggling with every stroke. You playfully spank me and grab my ass cheeks firmly as you pull me deeper onto your stiff dick. I can't seem to get enough of you, so I grind myself deeper onto your member. You take one hand and wrap it into my hair and tug with each thrust. I feel like I am about to cum again, but you switch it up on me.

You lay me on my side, with one leg flat and the other propped against your shoulder. You bury yourself deep inside me, so deep I feel you in my chest and I still want you deeper. You feel so good inside me. I cry out to you and you kiss me passionately.

You begin to stroke, slow at first, picking up the pace with each movement. You stick your finger in my mouth and I suck it as if it was your dick. "That's it baby," you say. You use the other hand to rub my clit. This is my undoing, you touched that sensitive spot so expertly that I can't hold back. I cum again and this time you cum with me. We both call out to a higher power and collapse, twisted and tangled in one another, sweaty and spent. Once we are able to catch our breath, we separate to cool off. Before I know it, I hear the soft sounds of your normal breathing, I turn to see your eyes closed and your chest rising and falling with each breath, content and relaxed. I am amazed by the love I have found in you and the love we made tonight. I know deep in my heart that I could spend the rest of my life with you and with that thought I fall asleep with a smile on my lips and forever in my heart. Until tomorrow...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dinner For Two Dinner leads to dessert for you and him.in Romance
The Writer Writer gets some inspiration from her lover.in Erotic Couplings
Dessert John takes Catalina out for some sexy after-dinner fun.in Erotic Couplings
Contest Friends compete to be more sexually open.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Her Turn Couple plays sex games; he cheats the game.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories