A Night To Remember

Story Info
She has BDSM experience with new Dom.
4.3k words
4.28
21.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon hung low in the Spring sky. The stars were so big and bright you could almost reach out and pluck them from the sky. I was filled with apprehension as I moved across the parking lot. The gravel crunched under my feet as I looked for the room whose number was prominently displayed on the key. My fears mounted the closer I got to the room. Was he inside waiting for me or would he join me later?

Sliding the key into the lock, I opened the door and slipped inside. Closing the door softly behind me, I felt around the wall inside the door for a light switch. As I flipped it up, the room was bathed in a soft warm glow. The bedspread was removed from the bed and the blanket and sheet turned back. A satin nightie laid on the edge of the bed. As I approached, I noticed a note resting on top of the nightie. Moving to the bed, I picked up the note and read, "Take a nice hot bath, put this on and wait for me...." I stroked the nightie. It was a soft cream color with beading and crystals on the satin bodice. The spaghetti straps crossed in the back and the wide flared skirt fell softly from the waist. It was so beautiful, it took my breath away.

I began to slowly remove my clothes laying them across a nearby chair. When I was totally nude, I walked into the bathroom. I couldn't believe the sight that awaited me. Candles were ablaze all over the room filling it with a romantic glow. The tub was filled with a sea of fragrant bubbles; the candlelight seemed to glimmering and danced off of the them. A small ice bucket containing a chilled bottle of wine and a delicately stemmed wine glass were resting on the bathtub ledge. Carefully laying my nightie over the counters edge, I moved back to the bathroom door. My eyes darted around the room for any sign of life. My heart was racing - my senses taut. With such recent preparations was he still here somewhere in the room watching me, guaging my reactions. After a careful scrutiny of the surroundings, I was satisfied that no matter how recently he had been here, he was now gone. Returning to the bathroom I poured myself a glass of sparkling wine and headed for the waiting bubble bath.

The wonderful warm water and the soft caressing bubbles traveled seductively up my body as I lowered myself into the tub. I felt an instant relaxation overtake me. The tensions and anticipations of this meeting melted away as I gave myself over to the soothing mist and warm penetrating water. I rested my head against the air filled pillow attached to the back of the tub and closed my eyes. I gave myself up totally to the decadent warmth and fragrance of the waters. A soft moan escaped my lips as I slipped further down into the tub. Grabbing a nearby sponge, I began to wash the cares of the day from my body. With quiet deliberation, I washed each areas separately making sure all was thoroughly cleansed. As the sponge traveled across the most intimate parts of my body, my mind wandered to him and his commanding presence. I could almost feel his breath cool across my skin as he bent over me intent on ministering to every part of my body. I could feel his gentle yet demanding strokes, as he stoked my fires of desire. In the guise of an innocent cleansing, he would start the seduction process. He would ignite not only my physical desires, but that deep every encompassing need for him that was so easily awakened. My hips began to move and I groaned, just enough to pull me back to reality. I had no idea when he would return and he would be most upset if I took control of that pleasure he reserved strictly for himself.

When I was done, I rested my head on the back of the tub once more. Sipping my wine, I could feel every muscle in my body start to relax. All of the fears and apprehensions I had experienced on my ride here seemed to evaporate in the intoxicating mist. I was left with a feeling of pure euphoria. I drifted farther and farther into a world of muted sounds and wild dreams. Suddenly my mood was interrupted by the sound of soft music filling the bathroom. Glancing over to the counter, I saw a small clock radio that I had missed before. I put the empty wine glass back on the tub edge and stood up. Grabbing a nearby towel, I wrapped it around myself and stepped out . Crossing to the radio, I noticed another note resting on top of it. I picked up the note and read it, "Put on your nightie, step out of the bathroom with your back to the bedroom and put yourself into my hands".

A shiver of anticipation ran thru me again, as I dropped the nightie over her head and smoothed it into place. Once again I wondered if he was hidden somewhere in the room all the time. I had not heard a door open or the floor creak. Was he flesh and blood or some wonderful image conjured up from desire and need? Running a brush thru my long auburn hair, I checked my image in the mirror. My cheeks were flushed and my eyes sparkled. Satisfied with what I saw, I moved to the door, opened it and stepped out... backwards.... into the bedroom.

Almost immediately, I felt hands on my shoulders. I jumped at the touch, so unaware of his presence; it seemed he had just materialized behind me. As I went to turn in greeting, the hands moved up to my head and held it in place. "Don't turn around," came a sultry male voice.

I stood very still. My heart raced as I felt the hands travel up and down my arms. He knew how much I loved the feel of his strong male hands caressing my skin and he never miss an opportunity to indulge himself in this most pleasant pastime. As my hair was moved to bare my neck, I felt his warm breath move across my skin. I felt the pressure of someone very close behind me and suddenly lips traveled lightly up my neck. The touch was so light at first I thought I was imagining it, but no....it was real. The kisses traveled down my neck again and across my shoulders as the hands moved up and down my arms. A soft sigh escaped my lips as my body began to relax.

Suddenly, I felt a soft satin blindfold slip across my eyes. I could feel it being tied behind my head and my insides leapt with excitement. My heart beat a little faster. I felt myself being turned around and led out into the bedroom.

I strained to hear the sounds around me. With my sight removed, my other senses seemed to become more alive. I heard the rumble of traffic outside and the rustle in the room as he moved around. I felt soft leather against my wrist as he buckled the cuffs in place. My heart pounded loudly in my ears. My hands were placed back down to my sides and I felt my legs being gently moved apart. I readjusted my weight over my feet and waited. The soft feel of leather touched my ankles as another set of cuffs were buckled in place. I felt the seductive touch of fingertips as they traveled over my body....down my back and across my butt... feather soft. They traveled on down my thighs and calves and across my feet. Then they started to move up the front of my body. I felt them getting closer and closer to my pussy...and I began to flow. I could feel my warm wet juices beginning to moisten me. I went to bring my legs together, but a pair of strong hands stopped me. I moved my legs back into their original position and waited.

The fingers continued to explore my body and suddenly I felt them glaze across my pussy lips. The wave of desire that engulfed me was intense. I gasp a breath and held it. Was he going to venture into the deep sweet recesses of my pussy? The fingers glazed across my lips once more and moved on. A wave of intense longing and deep disappointment passed thru me. The fingers traveled up across my abdomen and stomach towards my breasts.

My nipples strained towards the fingers moving across my breasts. They yearned to be caressed, pinched, kissed and nibbled. I waited for the touch of his fingers. Finally, it arrived. His fingers gently stroked my nipples and they got even harder. The thumb and forefinger of each hand grasped a nipple and rolled it firmly. The spark ignited a wave of pure pleasure that traveled down my stomach and into the core of my desires. My mound of desire grew hot. The fingers squeezed my nipples harder and twisted slightly. I threw my head back and moaned ....a sound of pure animal pleasure and need. As suddenly as they arrived, the fingers moved on. Again I was filled with a sense of disappointment ...worse than before. The fingers traveled up my neck and to my jaw. They scorched a path of yearning across my cool skin. I was sure if I could see, the charred trail of their touch would be prominently displayed. They went gently across the jaw, across the cheeks and over the brow. The feel of his fingers left a warm sensual trail in their aftermath. My whole body was tingling with feelings and desires – needs and wants.

Abruptly the fingers were gone and I was left standing alone and shaking; only this time the shaking was born of desire and not fear. I struggled to hear the noises in the room. I could sense him approaching me again. My hair was pushed away as I felt a trail of kisses being laid across her neck once more. I rotated my head slightly and it dropped forward in response to the feelings going thru me. Small almost inaudible gasps and moans escaped me. I was losing control of my body and its responses. It was incredible.

All of a sudden I heard the sharp slap and felt a sting on my butt. I jumped involuntarily, a sharp yip escaping my lips as my body reacted to the slap. The echo of it filled the room. The warmth spread across my butt. I felt warm lips on mine...soft and sensual - more devouring my mouth then kissing it. My head was swimming. I reached out in front of me to embrace him...totally without warning or control...I needed to touch him, kiss him, be enveloped in the strong safe haven of his arms. But it was not to be, he caught my arms in mid air and firmly placed them back down at my sides. His lips continued to explore me with a softness yet I could clearly sense a strong undercurrent of strength and control as well .

Another slap caressed my ass. I jumped, but did not remove my lips from his. I felt his hand caressing the warmth on my butt where his slap had struck. It was a strange sensation. The sting of the slap and the warmth it produced caressed by his tender touch. I wasn't sure if he was trying to rub it in or soothe it away. I smiled as yet another slap landed on my cheeks. This one brought a sharp intake of air. It was harder and more determined that the others and the flesh was getting sensitive from being repeatedly hit on the same spot.

I felt strong male hands wrapped firmly around her waist as I was pulled down and across his lap. There could only be one reason for this position. He intended to spank my already tender butt. I felt the satin nightie being folded back to expose my cheeks to him. A mild breeze cooled my bottom....so recently warmed by his hand ...and a shudder traveled down my body. Was it a result of the cool breeze or something entirely different? I had never been spanked in my life, not even by as a child. I was filled with a flurry of mixed emotions....apprehension, fear, excitement, anticipation and desire. I was amazed as I realized the emotions running thru me. How could I find this spanking exciting and anticipate it? Before I had time to ponder it further, I felt his hand cross my butt in two quick slaps. The pain filled me and the warmth spread, but wait a minute. That wasn't his hand. Oh no! He was using some sort of paddle. As the realization hit me, I wasn't so sure I wanted to go on with this. The hope that his hand would get sore thus limiting the strength and duration of the spanking evaporated in an instant. I wiggled in his lap, just as the next stroke landed on me . Apparently my wiggling had inflamed him. I jumped and screamed as tears sprang to my eyes. Then I felt a gentle touch - a velvet soft touch - move over my tender skin. It felt soooo good. It circled and circled my butt. The feeling was silky and sensual. As the hand was removed, a coolness crossed my butt raising goose bumps on my flesh. No sooner had I taken a deep breath than the paddle came down on my red butt twice again. The snap of the paddle resounded in the room as did my sobs. I wiggled again, losing complete control, as two more quick slaps landed. I wanted to push myself off of his lap and jump up but I didn't. I wanted to please him, to make him proud of me.

I remained where I was and waited for the next slap to land. It never came, but rather his soft velvet touch was on my tender skin again. It was sliding across me, caressing and soothing me. It was such a contrast to the cold leather of the paddle. I loved the feel of his hands on me, even if he was administering a spanking, but I knew he wanted the sheer contrast - hard/soft and cold/warm. It was having exactly the effect he knew it would. I began to moan as he continued to minister to my tender backside. As suddenly as it came, it was gone and all I felt was the warmth radiating from my well paddled cheeks. Not a stroke had missed its mark. He was a true artist. I held my breath anticipating the next slap, but it was not to be. I felt myself being lifted from his lap and stood up straight again. My butt was warm and I liked it. The warmth seemed to radiate not only over me but through me. I smiled to myself. Who would have ever thought that a spanking could have turned me on so? My juices were flowing; my pussy was wet; my clit was throbbing. He raised my hands up in the air and slid the nigthie up, over my head and off.

"Lie down on the bed and move to the left till I tell you to stop," I heard him say. I climbed onto the bed and started to move to the left. "Stop," he said.

I felt him lean over and grab my left arm. He pulled it towards him and I could hear the snap of metal. He moved away and as I tried to pull my arm down to my side, I realized it was bound. I could feel him pulling my left leg towards him. In a moment I heard the snap of metal again. My left leg was now secured and I was unable to move it more than an inch or so. He moved to the right side of the bed and quickly secured my right arm and leg as well. I was now bound spread eagle and naked to the bed and at his complete mercy. What had I done? "How well do I really know this man that I allowed to do this," I wondered? It was a little late for that question. My fate was in his hands. My butt was still warm from the spanking and this just succeeded in worrying me even more.

I felt the mattress give under his weight as he climbed on the bed next to me. I felt the velvety touch I had just felt on my butt. It moved down my cheek and onto me neck. It felt so very good, so soft and comforting. My senses were totally concentrated on his touch. I felt dizzy and breathless - lost in a world of his making and under his control, and suddenly I knew it. The true sense of what was happening to me and my willingness to accept it was becoming crystal clear to me. I was torn between the world of cold conscious reality and soft dreamy feelings.

The caress moved on across my shoulders and to the top of my breasts. A chill passed thru my body as I savored the sensations produced by his soft touch. My nipples were rock hard as they anticipated the feeling coming towards them. The softness brushed across my right nipple and I strained against my bonds to keep the nipple in contact with his touch. I was filled with not only desire and need, but a sense of utter frustration. All I wanted was the feeling to continue, but it was gone - moving towards my left nipple. As it glazed the nipple, I groaned out loud. My head was swimming and my mind was in a whirl. The softness was delicious. It teased and tempted my nipple and I could feel the nipple straining forward. Patient stroking and kneading brought it up to its full erection. The need in my pussy was incredible. The juices flowed and I longed to be filled. My hips were rotating in a steady motion.

I shivered as the softness moved down my stomach and across my abdomen. I felt his fingers touch my pussy lips and I jumped in anticipation. I strained to open my legs even wider. I wanted this wonderful feeling to caress my clit, but I could not position her legs wide enough. The softness brushed over my full moist pussy lips....up and down it went. My hips moved faster than ever. I strained up off of the bed and tried to get the softness deeper inside me. To my consternation the softness moved on. It became painfully clear to me that everything would be in his time, not mine. Down my thighs and calves, across my feet it moved. Then it was gone.

I laid very still and listened. What would come next? Suddenly I felt hands caressing my body. They seemed to be everywhere at once...my breasts, my face, her arms, my legs and my pussy. Hands were moving all over me turning my skin to fire, stoking my desires. I began to moan and to writhe on the bed. I was consumed by the fire. My body ached with desire. As quickly as it began, it stopped. I felt movement on the bed and he was gone. I was alone with my thoughts and all I could think of was him. My heart filled with dread as I contemplated the possibility that he had left me - alone and filled with a longing for him that was so intense it felt like a physical pain.

I strained my ears once again to hear the sounds of him in the room, but I could hear nothing. Had he really left me here alone? How long would he be gone? Would he come back at all? All of theses questions bounced around in my head and I was full of apprehension.

Just then I felt him return to the bed. I let out a sigh of relief. My lips were covered with his ....a whisper soft across my mouth. His lips and tongue gently played with my mouth, starting my desire up again. He kissed my eyelids and my cheeks. His kisses trailed down my neck and across my shoulders. I moaned as his lips traveled over my body unimpeded. I felt his lips moving across the top of my breasts. First kisses and then his tongue tracing a path where his lips had been. My moans became louder; my desire more ardent. He licked my right nipple and I gasped. The sharp waves of pleasure immediately filled my pussy. My hips were frantic. I longed for release as the sensations got stronger and stronger. I pulled on my bonds determined to feel his mouth stronger on me. I felt his fingers close over my left nipple as he sucked and nibbled on the right one. I could hold out no longer.

"May I please cum, Sir?" I gasped, barely audible. I hoped with all of my heart, he would give his consent. I was long past the point of controlling these feelings overtaking my body and I knew what cumming without permission would earn me. "You may cum when and as often as you need to, little one," he replied. I could not believe my ears. He was giving me complete rein on the wonderful sensations filling me. He had never done that before. This was a special night indeed. My body began to shake with the first tremors of orgasm. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed thru me. I strained against her bonds as I felt my juices flowing freely from my body. He never stopped. Rather at the first sign of orgasm, he redoubled his efforts. Taking my left nipple into his mouth and grasping the right one with his fingers, he continued to tease me to release. One spasm of pleasure followed another until I felt I would surely pass out from his attentions.

Finally, he stopped. I was left laying there spent and shaken. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself and reflected on what had just happened. My mind relived every feeling and emotion in minute detail. Never had I cum so hard. Never had my senses been so keen. I was amazed at the strength of my responses. I longed to hold him in my arms and kiss him. I wanted to make love to him as he had to me. I called out to him, lovingly, "Sir?" I heard no response. "Sir?" I called again, still no reply. "SIR?" I called out in a panicked voice, but no response was forthcoming.

12