A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready?" I asked.

She nodded. I pulled Johnny away from her and told Todd to lie down. "I've heard it's best if you are on top. Then you can control the amount of insertion. She straddled Todd and eased herself back. I took his cock and aimed it at her pussy. She leaned back and I watched, fascinated, as it slowly entered her body. She rocked a little, moving it in and out, slowly working it deeper. She was gasping now. "Are you all right?" I asked, worried. She nodded. "It feels great but it hurts a little too."

She was pushing now, sliding him deeper and deeper into her. Finally with a grunt she settled down all the way on to his tool. I stared at how his cock disappeared into her body. She lifted slightly and settled again.

"Does it hurt?" I asked?

"Not really, it just feels good, good and strange at the same time." She smiled, a lazy lustful smile. "Actually it feels real good." She moved then, rocking her hips and grinding herself onto Todd's groin. She kept rocking her hips writhing in pleasure and driving Todd's cock deeper into herself. She leaned forward then and raised herself and then let herself drop onto the cock that filled her as nothing had ever done before.

"Oh, Brendy, this is great!" she gasped as she moved. Then, suddenly she was coming, uncontrolled and squealing her passion. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on. I noticed Todd pushing too and realized from his groans and panting that he was coming too. I realized that same goo she had swallowed earlier this afternoon was now spraying into her vagina and her womb. She kept on screaming, her passion taking her to new heights. Finally she sagged forward and rested on Todd. She was out of breath and sweating.

"Oh God, Brendy, that was unbelievable. You have GOT to try it."

She raised herself off of Todd's body and his cock pulled out of her with a small popping sound. It slapped down on his belly and lay there, smeared with his juices, hers, and a little blood. He was breathing hard. The other guys had watched the show and all had hard cocks. I leaned back against the bed and found George's knees there. I ran my hand up to his thigh and on to his cock.

"I don't know, Cindy, it's a big step. I thought I'd hang on to my virginity for a while longer."

"Well, you can do as you like, she said, but that just means all these guys are mine. And I am going to want to do that again once I've had a little rest."

I climbed up on to the bed with George and lay there watching Cindy and playing with his cock.

"Hey, George, have you ever had sex?" I asked. He nodded. I looked at Cindy.

"I told them they could not speak tonight. It's OK George, you can talk to her."

"Yeah," he said, "With Patty Pierson two or three times."

"How is it for guys?"

"Oh man, it's the greatest!"

"Have you ever had your cock sucked?"

"Yeah, Patty did that a couple of times before we started fucking."

"Who is better, her or me?"

"You!"

"That's enough, George, no more talking." Cindy said.

I smiled at him and bent to his cock. I decided he needed to reach his own release. I sucked him into my mouth and began the longest slowest blow job I could give him. He groaned and moaned, twitched and writhed in pleasure. I started to move a little faster and then I heard him give a huge sigh. I felt his cock seem to swell in my mouth and then the come was flooding into me and I was swallowing as fast as I could. I kept moving and he kept spurting into my mouth faster than I could swallow. Finally he stopped and I let him slip out of my mouth. The taste of his cum was in my mouth and it wasn't bad.

"That was nice," I said to Cindy. I don't think she heard me. She was sucking on Bill. I watched for a moment and then told Todd to eat her while she sucked. That was a pretty horny scene.

I reached for the nearest cock and got hold of Johnny. I looked at Ralph and told him to eat me. His tongue on my clit felt heavenly. I was so wet. Then, as he tongued me, I felt a new sensation. He had slipped a finger into me and was fucking me while his tongue worked my clit. I was so aroused I felt the need for something more. I gave my virginity one more thought and then made my decision. I turned to Johnny and pulled him on top of me. I spread my legs and he pushed into my in one rapid movement. There was a pinching tearing feeling and then he was into me. I felt filled completely. Johnny was pushing and pulling, sliding in and out of me My orgasm was building when he groaned and came in a rush. I could feel him spurting into me. I tried to keep him moving but once he came he pulled out and rolled off of me. I grabbed Ralph and pulled him onto and into me. His monster cock felt like it would split me in two but I got it all into me and he began a steady pumping. I was crushed by his body and flooded with Johnny's come and the sensations were so wild and wonderful that I was soon coming and coming. I screamed my orgasm for all to hear. My body shook with the waves of pleasure as they swept through me. Then Ralph was coming too, spraying my womb with his come and shouting in my ear. I felt his come dribbling out of me and down into the cheeks of my ass, tickling as they ran. He stopped and rolled off of me and out of me. He seemed exhausted. I knew I was.

Cindy had Bill kneeling behind her and he pumped in and out and she sucked on Todd again. She looked up long enough to give me a thumbs up gesture and then went back to sucking. Todd came before Bill did, filling her mouth with his come. She managed to swallow it all this time even though she began to come herself as he filled her mouth. Then Bill came, pulling out of her cunt and spraying his jism all over her ass and back. He fell back on to the floor.

I looked around the room. We had just fucked and sucked five boys. Tommy sat there watching with his cock waving in the air. Cindy and I exchanged looks and both headed for him at the same time. She managed to get his cock into her mouth so I contented myself with licking up the side. Then she slid her mouth off the end of the cock and licked down the other side while I took him into my mouth. I was having a good time sucking when I felt someone push into me from behind. I turned to see Johnny pumping into me for all he was worth. It felt so good that I began to come yet again. It made me work Tommy's cock even harder. Then Cindy pushed me away and pushed Tommy back on the bed. She slid him into her pussy as though she'd been fucking all her life. She rode him hard to a screaming orgasm with me watching from about six inches away. Of course, I was a little distracted by my own orgasm as Johnny pumped away at my pussy. Then he stopped and pulled out. I knew he hadn't come yet. Then I felt him pressing forward again but this time his cock wasn't line up with my pussy. He pressed into my ass and I was so shocked I didn't have time to stop him. With a hard push he pressed through my sphincter and began to fuck my ass. It wasn't as much fun as getting my pussy filled but I began to enjoy it and soon I was riding wave after wave of pleasure. Then he came, filling my ass with his cream. We both collapsed with a groan. Cindy was screaming again as Tommy filled her with his juice. We all lay on the floor, fucked and sucked silly.

After a rest Cindy took two of the boys with her into the shower. They came back clean and fresh but it sure seemed to take them a long time. I slipped off to shower by myself but Ralph showed up shortly and began to soap me down. We lathered each other and I found that lathering his cock made him hard yet again. I "dropped" the soap and bent at the waist to pick it up. As I did I felt his cock press into me and I began to feel the buildup to yet another enormous orgasm. Soon he was coming into me again and I was riding my second orgasm. I could barely stand to finish the shower and let Ralph dry me.

In the bedroom I found Cindy lying in bed surrounded by the naked men who had just given us so much pleasure. She was eating grapes from a bowl held by Todd. All cocks in the room were flaccid but you could smell sex in the air.

"I am just exhausted, Brendy. How about you."

"Yeah, I could sleep for a week."

"Why don't you take three of the boys and sleep in the spare room. I'll keep Ralph, George and Johnny with me."

"Well, do you mind if I trade you Todd for George?"

"No problem. I've grown to like Todd's cock."

I wandered off to the spare room followed by the three boys. We settled in as a girl sandwich, me surrounded by the boys. I never slept so well.

12