A Night to Remember

Story Info
18-year-old guy sees his neighbor masturbating.
1k words
3.02
86k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her move in yesterday and this is the first time I've had to write this all down. I can't believe this happened to me.

I was by my window watching her pick up boxes and bring them inside her new house. I have to say she has a body which every guy would like to see up close and personal and she's living right next door to me!!

Now for all the guys out there who want to know what she looks like, I'll tell you since I'm a nice guy and all. She's tall, maybe 5'9" with silky black hair, a beautiful smile, and a stunning body. I would have to compare her to Salma Hayek, minus her Spanish looks.

Since I'm a nice guy I am going to tell you what she was wearing that first day I saw her but I can't do that yet since you don't know anything about me. I'll make this short, since you guys don't really care about me. I'll begin by saying I'm 18 and a virgin, yes I know that's sad. I'm about 6'5" with brown hair and eyes, and an average body. So I'm really nothing to write home about.

Okay now I'll tell you what she happened to be wearing yesterday. She had on a bright yellow tank top that accentuated her lovely tits and a jean skirt that skimmed the bottom of her panty line. I just have to tell you that I couldn't take my eyes off her!! I had a boner after watching her for the first five minutes.

Damn it, I couldn't stay here and watch her move in cause I had to go to school. Man that sucked!!! I wish that I could have stayed there, but school called. Here is where I would bore you all with how my day at school went, but I couldn't do that to you! I do have a juicy tale to tell for another time though. Finally the last bell rang and I bolted out of school.

When I finally get home and walk in my door, I look next door and I don't see her outside. Just my luck! I go in and say hi to my parents, and then up to my room. I close the door behind me; turn on the radio and my computer. I finish up my homework and go back down stairs to have dinner with my parents.

By the time I get back up stairs it's about nine at night. The dumb ass that I am didn't leave a light on in my bedroom. Before I turn on my light, I see a glow from my neighbor's window. Who do I happen to see in that window, but my sexy angel from this morning. I sit down in my chair to watch more of her.

Watching her, I see she's trying to put some order to her bedroom. She's putting up posters of hot guys, a poster of No Doubt, a parking sign that says Browns fan parking only. She does that for close to an hour or so. Then she lets out this big stretching yawn. WOW! She looks even more amazing, her tits look like they want to pop out of her tank top and I see that her navel is pierced. I just think that is so sexy.

She glances over at my window and seeing no lights she takes off her tank top to reveal a skimpy yellow bra. Next she reaches behind her to unzip her skirt. Oh my god! I can't believe my eyes! My sexy angel is in a yellow bra with a matching thong. I think I could die and go to heaven right now. But god please don't take me just this moment cause' now she is removing her bra. Her tits are amazing and perky. I have to say that they are at least a handful.

Now she's over by her boxes looking for something. I don't see what it is until she lays down on her bed. It's a fucking dildo! I can't believe my eyes again. Wow, this girl is hot and so sexy. First she brings the dildo to her mouth and kisses it. Then she places kisses on every inch of the fake cock. Next she slowly runs her tongue up and down the dildo's shaft even licking its head.

Now her other hand is squeezing her breasts, lightly circling her nipples with her fingers. Those beautiful nipples are sticking out and she lightly pinches them. She then bites her lips cause she doesn't want her parents hearing what she is doing. The dildo is slowly making its way down her body. She slowly runs it down over her firm breasts and gently taps each nipple with it. She places the dildo between her breasts as her hands reach down to remove her thong. Picking up the dildo she glides it down over her tummy to her wispy patch of pussy hair.

Wow, my sexy angel is next door giving me a show I'll never forget. As the dildo roams her body, her other hand is down on her inner thighs slowly rubbing and kneading them. Next her fingers slowly run through her patch of pubic hairs, with her pinky gently touching her clit. She softly rubs her clit as she still bites down on her lips to not make her moan out.

Finally her dildo finds her special place as it runs down over her wet pussy. She brings it back up to her mouth so she can taste her sweet juices. Then she plunges it back down into her wet pussy. She pulls a pillow over her mouth and moans into it. Her dildo goes deeper into her pussy until I can't see it anymore. In and out she thrusts it; faster and faster until she has her orgasm.

And yes, you guys, I did have one of my own. Oh one thing I forgot to tell you all; it's about eight inches long. I'll let you go for now, but there is another story to tell.....