A Night To Remember

Story Info
It was her first but damn sure not her last.
2.4k words
4.05
73.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

I had only been working at the place for a little over a month and was just getting to know my coworkers when they announced they were going to hold a retirement party for one of the sales managers. There would be around fifty attending and most of them were a lot younger than the retiree so it should be some fun.

Before I go any further let me describe myself. I'm Megan, 19 years old, five foot two, thinner than a rail, no breasts to speak of and a VIRGIN. I'm told that I'm cute but it's no wonder I'm still a virgin since there aren't many guys wanting to be holding on to someone built like me.

Jim is one guy around the office who had me going ga ga every time he walked past my cubicle. He was a lot taller than me and obviously had been working out for his arms were twice the size of my legs. Good looking but there wasn't a prayer he would have anything to do with me.

The party was in full swing when one of the other gals announced to a couple of us she was going out in the paring lot with one of the salesmen and give him a blow job ... she was having her period so they wouldn't be screwing. She said it all so casually with no more feeling than she would have said she was going to go out and catch a bus ... it was like blowjobs were the thing of the day. I had seen a couple of porn flicks where the gal had went down on the guy and I wasn't sure if it ever came to it if I could have a guy shoot his stuff into my mouth without me throwing up all over him. Anyway she left shortly after and it was another half-hour before she was back.

I had had a couple of drinks when wonder of wonders Jim came over and started a conversation with me. He was really a fun guy to talk with and I was only wishing that I were built better so I would at least have a chance with him. The DJ started up right about then and Jim asked if I would like to dance. I quickly accepted and we were almost the first ones on the floor. It was damn near comical for he was a lot taller than me and when we were facing each other our height difference almost made it so that if I were ever going to give him a blowjob I wouldn't have to crouch down at all. I got laughing about while we were dancing and he asked me several times what was so funny but I damn sure couldn't tell him that.

The party went on almost until midnight and as I walked out to the parking lot I bumped into Jim as he was getting into his car near the front door of the place.

"Hey Megan, I'm going to a little place down the road for some coffee. Care to join me?"

"Would love to. I'll follow you there." I responded.

It was a decent little out of the way place and the coffee and conversation were great. When we were through and headed out to our cars as we were going past his he said,

"Jump in and we can talk some more."

Damn, I was happier than hell to be with him and was around the back of the car and into the passenger's side in a flash.

We sat there for a half-hour just shooting the breeze when I felt his hand reach behind my neck and pull me over to him. The next thing I knew he was planting a huge kiss on me and his tongue was exploring deep in my mouth.

"Geez, Megan, I've been hotter than hell every time I looked at you tonight and I'm about ready to explode right now. Feel this."

With that he pulled one of my hands over to his lap and rested it against the bulge in his pants. Shit, I had never even been close to a guy's cock never mind touching it through his pants. But one thing I knew he was very big down there.

"Jim, I'm afraid I have tell you I am a virgin."

"No problem honey, we all were at one point or another. Let me take this thing out so you can get a good feel of it."

Holy shit, he reached down and unzipped himself and slid his cock out past his shorts and out of his fly. It was sticking up almost to the steering wheel. I was mesmerized with the sight of it and slid my hand over and wrapped my fingers around the monster. He let out a moan I thought the people walking past to their cars would have heard.

He leaned his head over and resumed the kissing he had stopped to talk about his cock but he let one hand slip down under my skirt and up between my legs. He maneuvered his fingers around so they were soon under my panties and sliding up to my clitoris. I was soaked. He kept his fingers moving until he had the hood of my clit slid back and the nub was out between his fingers. It was my turn to moan.

"Hey, I only live about a mile from here. What do you say we get away from this place and go down to my apartment where we won't be bothered with anyone passing by?"

"Sounds good. I'll follow you."

We weren't in his place more than a couple of minutes before he had dropped his pants and shorts and his cock was sticking out in front of him like a flagpole.

"Slip out of your skirt and panties honey and it will be easier for us."

A few minutes later I was facing him with his cock trying to poke a hole in my stomach with his arms around me and pulling me to him hard. I am so thin I was embarrassed being beside someone as well built as he is.

The next thing I knew he had lifted me and was carrying me back to his bedroom. When we got there he lowered me down on the bed and lay beside me. A minute later he was on his back and had a hand on each of my hips and he was actually simply positioning me wherever he wanted. He was strong as an ox and I'm a featherweight. He soon had me on my knees and straddling his hips and then he lifted me ever so gently and said,

"Honey, I am going to lower you down on me and I am going to do it very slowly. It shouldn't hurt very much after I get the head of me in you but if it does just say so and I'll stop."

Stop my ass. I had been wanting to lose my cherry for a long time and now that I was this close to it with a beautiful cock like his there was no way I was going to stop him.

"OK Jim." I panted.

I could feel the head of it spreading the lips of my vagina and go in me just a little. He stopped right there for a minute or so before resuming his upward thrust. His hands were holding my hips in the air and yet pulling me down on him. It didn't take long before I felt him hitting something hard and then he gave one hard push and he was in a lot further. It must have been my hymen he had just snapped. It hurt a little but I wasn't going to say a thing.

It was all of another three or four minutes before I could feel his stomach against mine. He was in all the way and it felt terrific.

"Oh God, Jim, that feels terrific."

As I was saying that he was pulling my face down to his and had his mouth searching out my lips.

"Mmmmm, honey, you're as tight as a drum down there and are grabbing my cock like it has never felt before."

With that he started to lift me up a few inches and then let me come down all the way. Damn, he is so strong that he can lift me and toss me around like a rag doll and just place me wherever he wants me. He went slow at first and increased his thrusting over the next few minutes. It wasn't long before he was slamming his flagpole deep inside of me and I could actually feel it hitting something. If this is what fucking is all about I'm all for it. It's wonderful.

He began to thrust deeper and faster until I could feel his breaths coming a lot faster. All of a sudden he lifted me off of him and flipped me around so I was flat on my back on the bed and he was kneeling over me with one hand stroking his cock fast and furious.

"I'm not wearing a condom and I didn't want to come in you so I'm jacking off."

His cock was aimed right at my face and while I watched him stroking himself and noticed he had slowed down a lot. His strokes were slow and deep. His hand would go almost all the way up to the head of his cock and then slide down to the base and then back up again. I could feel the pulsing start in his legs that were on either side of my hips and he was soon shooting glob after glob of his white hot come right at my face. The first few spurts hit my neck but one landed right on my lips. Ugh. I didn't know what to do. Should I lick it up or wipe it off with my free hand? Licking won and I soon tasted what a man's come tasted like ... not too bad.

He instantly dropped his face to my vagina and soon had his tongue searching out my clit and was working it hard. While his tongue was doing its thing he had folded his fingers on one hand into the shape of a teepee and was thrusting it into me as his tongue kept my clit busy. Holy shit, I could feel the heat start deep inside of me and while I had masturbated a lot before I never felt anything like what I was feeling right then. The pressure came up from within me and the warmth started deep in my vagina and soon had me feeling as if an explosion was taking place in my pussy. I guess this what was referred to as having your 'pussy eaten'.

"Jim, don't stop. That feels wonderful."

Those few words from me had him working harder than ever on my clit and he stayed like that as my body wound down from my orgasm.

Each of us lay there panting trying to get our breathing back under control. It was a little scary but it sure felt good.

I moved down so I was looking directly at his now soft cock and began to trace the veins that I could see running up and down it. I let one hand slide down and cupped his balls and the sort of seam that ran down the underside of the sack. It felt funny to touch them but I could hear him moan and feel him squirm as my hands explored the whole area.

It wasn't long before I could feel some activity in his cock. The damn thing was getting hard again! Wow, I'm going to get laid again!

"Honey, slide over here and get up on your hands and knees. I am going to fuck you from the rear. Oh no, don't worry, I'm not going to put it up your ass. I'm just going to fuck your sweet pussy."

I eventually got exactly where he wanted me and he had the head of his cock against the lips of my vagina when I felt him pull me back to him and at the same time push himself towards me. That was all it took to have his cock almost all the way back up inside of me. Another push and he was in me to the hilt. Whew, it was fantastic.

His thrusts started immediately and this time he wasn't as tender as he was the first time. He was ramming himself in as hard as I thought he could and while it felt great I was scared to death he might hurt something inside of me with that flagpole of his getting thrust into me as hard as he was doing. It didn't take him long before he was grunting the way he did the first time when he was having his orgasm and sure enough he pulled out again and jacked himself all over my back. Great for him but I still hadn't had an orgasm this time.

He got up and got a towel and wiped me off and I asked,

"Are you going to fuck me again so I can have an orgasm or are you going to use your fingers on me?"

"Neither, I'm going to bury my face in that tight pussy of yours and let me tongue do its magic. He sure did. It wasn't but another few minutes of his tongue working my clit to death before the heat came over me and I reached down to hold his head right where it was as I had a massive explosion. It was even more intense than the last one he gave me. My juices were pouring out of me and he was licking them up as fast as I was releasing them. God, it felt unbelievable.

We lay like that for anther ten minutes or so and he got up saying that he just had to get some sleep for he had another big meeting in the morning. I guess it was my time to leave and leave I did. I cleaned up a little, got dressed and was down in my car in no more than ten minutes.

We saw each other around the office on Monday morning but not a word was said about our last night together and to tell the truth it didn't worry me at all. Who knows, it might happen again with him but if it doesn't ... no problem. I had my pussy fucked and sucked and massaged and I loved every minute.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers