A Night to Remember

Story Info
A couple has incredible sex.
1.7k words
4.33
17.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been lying naked in each other's arms for a couple hours, talking and stealing little kisses from each other. Sometimes the kisses were longer, so long that we would open our mouths and allow our tongues to play together. These long kisses were sensual and made me ache for you. I held your face with my hand, and thumbed your bottom lip as I leaned in to nibble on it. I gently turned your head to one side and kissed your neck, just below your ear. You breathed in, and shifted your whole body. I played with the area; I used my lips and tongue, nibbled and suckled on it. I exhaled a hot, shaky breath into your ear just before I wrapped my soft lips around your lobe. You had yet to touch me, and I was already wet. All you had to do was whimper as I once again exhaled into your ear. I lightly ran my tongue along its folds while tickling you with my breath. I think it turned you on to feel the shakiness in my breathing grow and grow.

You began caressing my flesh then. Your fingertips grazed my arm, the outside edge of my breast, my side, my back, and then you gripped my hip and pulled me a little closer to you. Then your fingers traced up again; back to breast, to arm, and then you stroked my neck, brushing a few wisps of my hair away from it. You leaned in and kissed my neck. I could feel my pussy throbbing strongly.

Our hands explored each other's bodies , feeling along the milky white, smooth surfaces for all the curves that we each love about the other. I touched the small tangle of hair below your navel and sighed. I gripped your hip. You touched my breast and then ran your index finger along the curve of my clavicle. You rolled over on top of me slightly, putting more weight on one arm than the other. Your lips ever so softly grazed the skin between my breasts and stomach. I could feel your two-day beard against me, but it didn't hurt. It was a nice alternation with the curled locks of your hair as they tickled my nakedness. You were so aware of all of yourself, and what you were doing to me.

You kissed me again, deeply and passionately. I could scarcely remember a kiss that incredible. It would be true to say that I'd never been kissed like that. It was enough to make my pelvis move involuntarily. The anticipation of your touch made my wet pussy ache for you. I wanted to feel you inside of me. All you could do was tease me.

You took your sweet time nibbling, sucking, and kissing all the parts of my neck. Chills were running down my spine, and forcing my back to arch. Your hand was between my legs then, toying with me, just barely grazing my clit. I could tell you wanted so badly to plunge your fingers into the moisture my body had created for you, but you held back to continue teasing my clit. I moaned.

You shifted your body, and were now fully on top of me. My legs were spread wide for you. The eroticism of your bare skin against mine--and even more than that, feeling your skin as it tried desperately to cling to mine, the slight pull as it stuck to mine. You were rock hard then. I could feel the end of your cock waiting eagerly to penetrate my warmth. You propped yourself up, and looked into my eyes. You prepared to thrust yourself inside me, and paused to profess your love.

Then you plunged fully into my pussy. I moaned. The first thrust always feels incredible when we start making love, and this was no exception. You moved slowly inside of me, yet firmly, looking me in the eyes and stroking my cheek as my breathing got heavier. I bit my lower lip and rocked my body along to the pace you'd set for us. It was fantastic. I moaned loudly.

You rode me for a few moments, and my cries grew louder and louder. I could tell you were getting tired, so I offered to be on top. We rolled over clumsily, trying desperately not to separate from each other. After a moment, I was on top of you, perched perfectly on your hard cock. I rocked my hips and called out your name. I took your hands in mine and placed them on my breasts. I made you rub them in circles, and squeeze them. When I let them go, they drifted to my hips. You wanted to feel me move. Tired though you were, you still thrust into me from your submissive position between my legs. I reached underneath the pillows and pulled out one of my thigh-high nylons. I tied your left wrist, then your right. Then I bound both to the headboard of our bed. You were very turned on by it, I could tell. I made sure that the nylon wasn't too tight around your wrists. I ran my hands down the lengths of your arms, now bound helpless over your head. I ran my hands down your chest, stomach, and sides. I rocked my hips a few more times, then slowed to a stop as I began stroking my own breasts. Seeing you bound and lying helpless before me was inspiring.

I leaned down and kissed your neck. I licked your lips and came so close to kissing you that you leaned in. I backed away. Several times I teased you with the prospect of a kiss before I finally filled your mouth with my eager tongue. After a few times of this, I decided to play with the rest of your body. Allowing your cock to slide out of me, I began kissing your chest. I played my tongue across your nipples one at a time, and sucking on them. I nibbled and licked, and--when you least expected it--sucked air past my lips, super-cooling your nipple, hardening it, and causing you to moan. Each time I did this, you gasped, squirmed, and tried to wriggle free of the knots I bound you in.

Next I kissed your stomach and sides. I kissed the points of your hip bones, and the hollows that led to your throbbing manhood. I ran my lips along the top edge of your pubic hairs; right where the happy trail ends. I alternated from the left hollow of your hip to the right one, taking special care to exhale a hot breath on your member. I hesitated, then placed a lip against it. I kissed your cock. I teased it, and tempted it with my lips and my breath. You moaned and throbbed and twitched, still unable (and unwilling?) to escape my whims.

I took all of you into my mouth. You were so ready for it, yet it was still so unexpected. You moaned loudly, which only made me even more wet. I made sure to suck you in such a way that you would not cum. I wanted you to last so I could make you feel good for hours. I liked feeling your cock between my lips; hot, throbbing, and every so often leaking a sweet preview of what I might taste later.

You told me how much you wanted me. You told me how turned on you were. You couldn't wait anymore. You wanted me. You wanted me to fuck you. So I climbed on top of you, and guided you into my dripping pussy. You moaned, and your cries only grew louder as I rode you harder and faster. You thrust into me over and over, your face showing heights of pleasure that I didn't think I could take you to.

Suddenly, you broke free of my knots, grabbed my hips in either hand, and flipped us over. Now you were on top of me, free at last, and fucking me hard. I cried out with pleasure between gasps for air. You pulled one of my legs slightly higher than the other, and began effortlessly and mercilessly pounding my g-spot. Two, three, four, five times of this and I was gushing. Six, seven, eight...I started to cum. My juices ran all over myself, you, and our bed. You moaned with pleasure at what you'd just done to me, and didn't stop. You thrust inside of me faster and harder, making me cum over and over again.

Suddenly my pussy gripped you so hard that you could no longer stop yourself. You came. I felt you throbbing uncontrollably inside of me, shooting your load deep into me. I adored the look on your face as you filled me with your cum. You looked like a man and a boy in the same moment. So helpless and vulnerable, yet so powerful that you could make me feel this way. I held you close to me as you looked me in the eyes again. You smiled and told me how incredible it was to make love to me. You told me you loved me.

I smiled in a way I never had before, and told you that I loved lying together like this; it is as close as the two of us can ever be. You laid on top of me, head resting on my shoulder, panting and out of breath. You held me close to you, and I held you to me. We were both exhausted, but held onto teach other for as long as possible, until finally the contractions of my pussy's aftershocks forced you from my body.

You rolled onto your back then, and I rested my head in the crook of your arm, and draped one leg over yours. I caressed your chest with my fingertips, and you stroked my arm. I was perfectly content in that moment; listening to the sounds of your breathing and the rhythmic thumps of your heartbeat. I sighed and nuzzled into you. We could've talked, but words were not necessary, as our bodies had done all the talking for us that night. We were content just to drift off to sleep in each other's company, happy that we'd found each other.