A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

Vicky slid even closer against him and though still wearing his slacks, positioned as they were, had it not been for the clothing that separated them, Brad knew without a doubt that he would have slid into her heated opening. As it was, the sensation, the heat of her somehow permeated the covering of material that separated them still. He had the sensation of losing body heat as she drew it away from him sitting as she was atop of him. Her womanhood was sucking at him from below in a way that was causing him to shiver, and yet respond with a greater need towards her desires.

Finally, Brad began kissing downwards, tasting the softness and aroma of her neck, biting it in quick little nips, intermittent licking's and kisses as though drawing a stitched line of progress upon her flesh. He reached the gently sloping curvature of her breast, lingering there even longer. Kissing her, drinking in the fragrance of her heated and aroused passions, his desire rapidly grew.

As he drew her in, savoring the texture and feel of her hard tipped nipple, his own nipples seemed to suddenly intensify with the sensation as well. He was even forced to stop to look down at him self, expecting that Vicky was in some way touching or caressing his. Maybe that would explain why he was experiencing such erotic thrills. Vicky sitting astride him as she was, had both arms slightly braced behind her, her head tilted back, allowing him unrestricted access. Her beautiful breasts thrust forward, were the only other direct contact against him. Yet, the sensations continued, and he swam in its pleasure.

Amazingly he was more than content to continue just as they were. Alternately cupping and caressing each breast separately, while kissing and sucking the other. He could not imagine or recall a time when he had been satisfied in simply doing this.

Reluctantly, Brad watched her as she seductively, if not playfully slid away. Brad even attempted to reach for her, not yet ready to let go of that moment. However Vicky had other ideas. Reaching down, she unbuckled his belt, and slowly began unzipping his fly. Not even once did her eyes turn away from his. Again, those twinkling pools of dancing light seemed to capture him as their eyes met. Mesmerized, he felt himself being lifted upwards, almost as though floating on air as she easily and effortlessly removed his clothing. First his slacks, and then his boxer shorts. He didn't even know at first that she had really done this, for it had been more dream- like in a way. That was, until the electrifying bolt of electricity suddenly surged up and down his entire body as her hand sought him out, caressed and playfully teased his erect throbbing penis.

Brad had certainly enjoyed similar pleasures in the past. Had even joked with friends how if a hand-job was done correctly, that it would be a toss-up between that and a good blowjob. But the vulgar comparison of that to this was as different as night was to day. Her touch was not merely pleasing and self satisfying, but seemed to awaken nerves he had not known existed. Her mere touch, the finger tracings as she explored him, lightly, softly, as though redrawing every shape, every inch of him, was near enough to cause him to feel orgasmic. In his mind, he fought for control, fearful that he would not and thus lose himself far too quickly for the moment!

His eyes felt like they had been glued shut. The pleasure so intense that he was unable to open them, to look at her, which he wanted, needed to do. So it was that he was caught, totally unprepared. He felt then, the softness of her lips suddenly surrounding him. Frantic, he panicked with the worry of releasing his essence inside her sucking mouth. He fought for control, striving, fighting against the weakening ability of his resolve to succumb to her soft sucking manipulations.

Just at the moment he thought all was lost, just teetering on the edge of ecstasy and pleasure, he felt her releasing him, again distancing herself, moving away. Only then was he finally able to open his eyes. She had moved away, though not far away. He looked at her, and thought that she seemed to shimmer, but saw the light of the fire as danced on the sheen of her skin in an erotic display of lights and shadows. Wantonly, she beckoned to him, openly displaying herself to his staring eyes.

It wasn't just her pussy that he was looking at either. But her sexual being. Somehow he knew that. He had often delighted himself in the foreplay of caressing and teasing a woman's cunt before. But again, even this vulgar term could not do justice to the beauty of what he was gazing at. For it was far more than a cunt or a pussy, it was rapture incarnate. He seemed to lose himself in the maze of her lips, how they folded and intertwined upon one another, he was immediately reminded of the often used term of a woman's pedaled lips, opening, blooming as a soft budding rose. This is what he saw, a blooming flower, the faint trace of female dew shimmering upon her in its silky soft surface. It called to him, inviting him to taste her, to partake of her nectar like a bee to her flower. As though hypnotically controlled, he seemed to float towards her, his lips again kissing and tasting her essence, maddened by his desire for her as he began lapping at her with his tongue. Brad delighted in chasing every hidden fold, looking for her creamy dew... the manna that fed his hunger for her.

He heard her, but her pleasured voice seemed a thousand miles away. As his tongue danced inside her, as he caressed and lick-nipped her tiny hard clit-nub, he heard her gasp, and relished in her intake of breath. Once again she seemed to draw him even further inside herself. He had the uncanny sensation of melding with her, becoming a part of her, apart of her own flesh. As he sucked her, and licked her, the normal lubrications he had known previously with other women, were there, but somehow... hers filled him with an awe that seemed nearly life giving. Her juices coated his tongue, filled his mouth, and covered his own flesh, which once again tingled with a strange sensation he could not comprehend or explain away in simple terms. He knew only that he needed more of it, more of her, more of whatever it was her pussy was producing and giving to him as he devoured her fiercely.

Just when he felt that Vicky was on the edge of some mind-numbing climax, he felt her touching his forehead, pushing him away, and at the same time, extricating herself from beneath him.

Sweat drenched his face and hair, the saltiness stinging his eyes as the beads of perspiration dripped into them. But it was the sweetness of her that he tasted. Almost pleadingly, he looked towards her a sense of awe and wonder on his face. Her saw her standing above him, again that almost shimmering effervescence, as she smiled. For Brad, time seemed to stop. That smile, her smile transcended her beauty. It made her even more beautiful if that was possible. Above him she stood like a majestic Goddess. Her twin, perfectly sculpted breasts once again inviting him towards her, each one heaving with each intake of her breath. The soft nearly invisible patch of pubic hair between her legs now shut off his view as though a door had been closed, covering it, protecting it. Staring at her as he was, his cock stirred with a more, near painful throbbing need for her. It awakened him back to reality and again he reached towards her, and this time she came to him.

This time Vicky seemed to float above and over him. He felt her weight press finally upon him while on his back and could only watch as she lowered herself ever closer. He saw her hand, spreading herself, once again revealing the exquisite garden of her womanhood, but only briefly, for she engulfed him deeply and completely in one intensely satisfying capture of his penis.

Sure, Brad had fucked several women. Like any normal man, he reveled in the sensations that a woman's soft lubricated pussy could do to a man's cock. But this was beyond that. The warmth, mingled with the electrifying sensation of such a soft silkiness, the likes of which he had never experienced, threatened again to take him over the edge far too soon.

Vicky moved above him with slow deliberate strokes as she smoothly and effortlessly impaled herself upon his erect shaft. The walls of her vagina enveloped him, seemingly alive, kissing him tenderly like a hundred sucking mouths. Adding to this, the erotic smell of her seemed to increase and implode within his mind. All of his senses seemed on the verge of some cosmic overload. Her heat from within bathed him in a bewilderment that was indescribable. Her lubrications coated and caressed him like bathing in a sea of oil, for it was not just his cock that seemed coated and covered, but his entire body seemed to slip and slide somewhere inside her. It was simply not his penis that filled her now, but himself. It was not simply a stiff cock sliding in and out of her, but his entire being. Even the sounds of their lovemaking seemed intensified. Her breath became his. Their hearts seemed to beat in unison one within the other. Even the lubricated sounds of their coupling, became as lapping waves upon some deserted beach. Once again he looked into her eyes, and he saw the soul of her staring back at him.

In an instant, he was a part of her, as he had never been with any woman previously. Somehow he shared her thoughts, her feelings. His cock throbbed and danced inside her, each penetrating thrust causing him to soar higher and higher in a sea of ecstasy and wondrous exploration. Brad found himself reaching heights of pure pleasure and arousal never before experienced. All the while his eyes locked with hers, searching her out. Her penetrating gaze, imploring him, eagerly urging him on to their mutual and final destination.

It happened without warning. Brad had always known of course when his orgasm began, always enjoyed that split-second notification before the first powerful spurts of his ejaculation occurred. He often held that moment, albeit briefly and allowed the orgasm itself to delay until the impossibility of it overwhelmed, overpowered him.

This then, unlike any climax he'd ever known or experienced caught him completely and totally by surprise. He felt her release simultaneously, felt the dam of pleasure break somewhere far up inside her. Wave after wave of pleasure consumed him, rolled over and through him, carrying him away with it. Every fiber, every nerve within his mind, body and soul seemed to explode in a shower of brilliant bright-white stars, thousands, perhaps millions of them exploding all around him. And with each spasm, with each hard felt ejaculation of pleasure, he felt her, and felt hers as well. Brad floated in a never-ending sea of bliss and tranquility. He lost all sense of time and purpose. He lost all sense of himself.

Brad awoke to the sounds of happily chirping birds. For a moment, he though he was dreaming.

"Too soon to be morning," he thought. For in his mind, they were just seconds from having climaxed together. Only then did he fully and completely open his eyes.

It was indeed morning. The soft dying embers of the past nights roaring flame were all that remained. Half expecting to find Vicky lying comfortably still asleep next to him, he rolled over. But she was not there. Glancing up, he immediately saw the strewn piles of their discarded clothing. The flannel shirt having fallen, crumpled and somewhat entangled from last night's lovemaking lay next to him. Brad picked it up, immediately caught the scent of her still lingering upon and within the fabric. He quickly looked about, calling out her name.

Frantic, Brad had searched the entire cabin. Even after he had discovered that her clothes were missing, he still looked around the area for her. Eventually, he surmised that she had either gone in search of help for her car, or more than likely, as there was still plenty of time to call and get a tow-truck, that she had gone to her parents cabin instead.

Brad recklessly found himself speeding down the canyon in the direction of her cabin. Reaching the turnoff, he stopped pulling up to the fallen bridge. The water had indeed slowed to a much more manageable, and traversable level. With no other options before him, Brad made his way carefully across the ruined bridge, something that would have been dangerous at best the previous evening. Now at least, in daylight, it was easily seen that it could be crossed on foot.

He had gone only about an eighth of a mile when he saw the cabin. But what he saw surprised and alarmed him. He ran. From where he had stood, it was obvious that all the windows in the cabin had been purposely boarded up. No doubt from winter's harshness, and in some effort to protect it from damage. What concerned him however, was how the front door hung, obviously broken, hanging by a thin nearly pulled free single hinge. He could not imagine Vicky's dismay at coming up and finding their cabin in such a state of disrepair. Worse, he wondered if something might have happened, if some wild animal might have forced entry inside.

" Or had someone else been staying there, and caught her unexpectedly coming in?" he wondered becoming even more fearful for her safety.

Brad nearly crashed through the door in his haste to find her. Calling out her name, "Vicky? Vicky? Are you here Vicky?" Brad waited, listening. Nothing, no sounds of any kind, so he began to search for her. The place was a mess. Obviously she had her days work cut out if indeed she was planning to have friends over for the weekend. Dust covered the furniture. Obviously the place had not been used or stayed in, in a very long time. Brad quickly realized that Vicky must have known that. It was one of the reasons she was coming up ahead of everyone else. She had needed time to clean and ready the place for her friends.

"Her car!" Brad said aloud to himself.

No doubt it was filled full of her clothing, and perhaps cleaning materials. Items that she had needed when coming up here in the first place.

"So why didn't she wake me so I could help her?" he asked himself. No doubt after the past evening, she was either having second thoughts about what had happened between them, or...being a typically young woman with more energy than he certainly had even at thirty-three, she'd gone off to get a head start on things by herself.

Brad quickly made his way back to his car. And with a more cautious intent, drove somewhat urgently down the canyon road, all the while keeping an eye out for her. Nearing the point where he could only best guess where she may have gone off the road, he looked even more intently for her. Additionally, he also looked for signs of a recently struck deer carcass, or smeared, dried blood across the road. Though any signs of that could have easily been washed away with all the past nights rain.

When Brad figured he was well past the point where he had first encountered Vicky he sped up, heading down the canyon road. He now could only assume that she may have possibly hitched a ride and had gone all the way down the canyon to the grocery and gas station below in search of help or a tow-truck.

Within minutes, he rounded the last curve of the canyon. Only two cars sat in the parking lot. One of which looked to be the same light blue pickup truck Brad had seen on the road the previous evening.

He braked to a hard stop. As he entered the store, he saw it was poorly lit, and it took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the stores interior. One gruff looking middle aged man stood behind the counter reading a newspaper as he walked in. Brad quickly approached him.

"Excuse me. Perhaps you can help me. I'm looking for someone." Brad was surprised at the "worried" edge and tone of his own voice. He quickly gave a general description of her to the guy behind the counter.

"Ask him," the owner said pointing. Only then did Brad see the second person who had obviously been sitting there all along. He sat in the far corner of an area that looked to be a makeshift dining area. He was hunched over a cup of coffee, smoking a cigarette. Brad approached him and began his inquiry all over again. But the stranger stopped him.

"Yeah. I've seen her. Not last night, or even this morning for that matter. But I've seen her yes."

"So what the hell does that mean?" Brad angrily questioned.

Only then did the stranger's eyes soften with understanding. Brad even saw him begin to tear up as he began.

"I've been coming up here every year now for three years running. You see, three years ago, I came up to go fishing. On the way up the canyon one night I ran into this young woman. She'd been in an accident..."

Brad felt the hairs on the back of his neck rise in disbelief...

"I thought I had hit her myself, but as it turned out, she'd hit a deer just a short time earlier, and her car had apparently gone off the road. Anyway, I gave her a lift back to my place to spend the night, especially as the bridge to her folks cabin had been washed out by the storm." The stranger had to pause momentarily, collecting himself, but began with an obvious quiver, taking a great deal of effort in doing so before continuing.

"Came down the canyon in the morning looking for her. Never did find her. But I did learn a lot more about her, as now you will. You see she died in that accident, but not that night, but seven years before that even. And I'm not the first guy to have found her wandering on the road. Nor will I be, or perhaps you be the last. I've been up here every year since...on her birthday. The day she died in that horrible crash."

He told Brad about the wreck and once again indicated the storeowner who stood listening and watching the two of them talking. "They never did pull her car out of the river. You can still see it, rusted out, smashed between two large boulders."

Brad wondered if he'd forced the issue, "What might have happened had he gone down to look at her car, would she have disappeared? Or did she already know the outcome of that decision not to?" he considered.

"One or two others have come, and like me, have either come back looking for her, every year, or have simply disappeared and never come back here again. So I guess...last night it was your turn. And I guess, like me, or like some of the others, you'll have to decide for yourself what you're going to do. All I can say is, if it was for you, anything like it was for me, it will always be a night I will never forget, a night that I will always... remember."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers
12