A Night To Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A familiar cock pocked into view, Keith's, and by process of elimination I now knew it was either Dave of Chris ramming into me. Keith's hand slipped down to the length of his cock and he began stroking it as he slid it down towards my mouth. Somehow I just knew he intended to ejaculate over my face as I buried my tongue in Cheryl's cunt. This first thought of a cum bath crept into my head, and it delighted me to no end. I wondered where the other cock in this house was...

Even as I wondered, and the yet un-named cock behind me rammed home slowly once again, I felt a second cock nudge against face from the right side. 'Oh, my God', I thought myself 'it's going to happen...' I glanced over and Chris's body met my glance.

Keith began to stroke faster – increasing his pace and obviously his excitement – I wasn't sure how much cum he would have left, but I hoped Chris would make up for it. I ground my tongue harder and deeper into Cher's pussy and then pulled out to lick Chris' and the Keith's knobs.

Exquisite – that's the only word I can think of when I think back and remember how my first experience with three different cocks and a pussy all at once felt. It was almost a blur of actions, the two cocks bobbing in front of me, my tongue lashing Cher's squirming cunt, and the two cocks. Licking fuck juices from all three of them, while all the time a third cock was slamming into me from behind drove me into a sexual frenzy.

Without warning, I felt Dave blast into my pussy, and I shoved back hard against him. I cried out in pleasure as I felt another burst of hot seamen stream into my now twice fucked pussy. He didn't stay in me long, instead he pulled out and sat backwards behind me. This allowed me to sit up and I turned my attention to Chris's cock – pulling his knob deep into mouth before releasing it and swirling my tongue over the tip. Resting my upper arms on Cheryl's legs I grasped each of the cock's in front of me and began wanking them directly at my face. "Come on you two, give it to me," I called out.

Almost on demand, Chris complied with my demand. He let out a "Oh yeah!" yell, leaned his head back and I just managed to open my mouth in time to catch most the great wad of cum he shot into my face. While savoring the first taste him in my mouth, a second and third strong jet of hot cum launched into my face and dripped down onto my tits.

"Now, it's your turn, Keith" as I turned my attentions to his cock. I could tell how turned he was getting by watching me be such a slut – the look on his face told me that. "Give it to me, cum on me," I urged him. I immediately went to work – I opened my mouth and took his cock into my mouth. Sucking hard and pumping him with my hand and mouth.

Although this would be the third time he would cum today, I wasn't disappointed by him. With one final thrust he came in a shudder. There wasn't a great deal of cum, but it was enough to fill my mouth. I pulled back and his small second, third and forth streams landed on my face – joining Chris' cum that was now dripping down off my face and onto my torso.

Almost at once I began to realize how slutty I had just acted. My face was covered in cum, three different guys had now cum in my mouth, and even now, I could still taste Cheryl's cum soaked cunt in my mouth. My pussy was dripping from two different guys in the space of half an hour, and we were barely into the evening.

I dropped backwards to my haunches from Keith and Chris' now sent cocks. Almost involuntarily my hands reached to my tits slick with their juices. I massaged it into my skin, loving the slimy sticky mess it was leaving on me. I lifted my hands to my face and licked my sticky fingers. As the others watched me, I scooped the remnants of their sticky streams from my face and body and methodically licked it from my fingers.

I stood and as I did so Cheryl did too – she leaned into my arms and our lips locked once again. But not for long as her tongue now sought out the remaining juices on my face and tits. Together we made our way towards the sliding door that led to deck and the hot-tub outside. "Are you guys coming?" Cheryl asked over her shoulder...

We stepped outside and pulled the cover off of the sunken hot tub, I leaned over and flipped the switch the guys had showed us earlier and the lights and bubbles came to life.

Cher and I slid ourselves into the steaming water, with Keith and Chris were right behind us. Dave followed a few minutes later with a pile of towels in one hand, and a fresh round of drinks on a tray in the other. These he handed out before joining us naked in the tub.

Chris and Dave positioned themselves on either side of Cher, and Keith slid in beside me.

Although it was still relatively early, not much after 9 o'clock, for me at least, the evening's festivities were winding down. For Cher, it looked like they might just be starting.

Dave and Chris were now taking turns kissing her, and although I couldn't see their hands through the bubbles in the tub, it was clear from the way Cheryl was beginning to react they were exploring her body in detail.

She leaned her head back, put her arms around the two of them, pulled them in towards her allowed them complete access. Keith and I snuggled closer, but neither of us made a move to join them. Instead we watched in voyeuristic fascination as Cheryl lost herself in sexual desire with these two.

Her eyes closed, and alternately taking long French kisses back and forth between Dave and Chris, Cheryl was riding a sexual high. Her body had floated to the surface of the tub and the guys were making the most of it – her shiny wet breasts and nipples floated freely in front of them, and when they weren't kissing her lips, their mouths were buried in her soft mounds sucking on her nipples. From experience I knew how much that turned her on.

Dave's left hand slid from her breast, and down her body beneath the surface of the water -- to her submerged pussy. Cher parted her legs, and freely allowed him access. I imagined his fingers sliding into her His fingers slid into her. I knew I was right when she broke her kiss with Chris, gasped and shuddered in orgasmic pleasure.

I was sure both of the guys would have raging hard-on's under the water, and I expected it wouldn't be long before they put them to use.

I was right too – It was Dave who stood in the tub, and began pulling a now fully compliant Cheryl to her feet – Chris stood too and helped steady Cheryl from behind. I could see his bulging cock pressed against her delicious ass. Dave was out of the tub in seconds – his cock bobbing in front of him like a pointer. He leaned to help Cheryl step out too, but instead Cheryl leaned forward and enveloped his cock with her mouth.

Chris found himself standing directly behind her -- with a raging hard-on -- he did exactly what I expected he would do. Presented with Cheryl's gorgeous ass, and her parted, well lubricated, pussy lips he slipped his cock inside of her. Even through a mouthful of cock, we heard her gasp as his cock entered.

She pulled her mouth off Dave's cock just long enough to allow him to sit on the deck and to drop his feet back into the tub. She moved forward between his opened legs, and leaned down to take his cock once more. Chris barely broke stride through this shuffle of movement, continuing to slide his cock deep into her. Now she was fully bent at the waist, and he put his hands onto her hips, grasping her, which allowed his the ability to slam hard into her, which he started to do. She cried aloud, though it came out muffled, it was clear she was commanding Chris to 'fuck her harder'. He obeyed her wish immediately, and began slamming hard with deep deliberate strokes.

Meanwhile, Dave was leaning back on his hands as she deep throated him for all he was worth, enjoying his second blow job of the evening.

Chris gave a loud grunt, and shoved hard against her, his thighs and ass pulsed rhythmically – I knew she was getting a load shot deep into her. She responded with another muffled cry and bore down hard against his cock, pushing back hard against him.

I think it was Cheryl's hard backward thrust that caused him to loose his footing – at any rate, he slipped and with a sudden and surprised slash, he dropped backwards into the tub.

Apart from laughing aloud when it happened, Cheryl never slowed for much more than a second or two – she was now bent over directly in front of us and without Chris to block the view, her gapping cunt lips and asshole were in perfect view. Her parted lips now dripped with Chris' cum, and I watched almost in a trance as she continued her ministrations on Dave. The view was amazing and knew Keith, laying the water beside me must be loving it too.

Keith's hand was buried in my cunt, flicking my clit and dithering me to one climax after another. My hand was slowly massaging his engorged prick.

Now that Chris was finished with her, Dave leaned forward and said something quietly to her. She nodded and pulled off of his cock. I wasn't sure what was next – but Dave clearly had a plan.

He leaned back behind himself and grabbed a long cushion off of one of the deck chairs behind him. He dragged it to the ground and slid his body on top of it. Meanwhile, Cheryl climbed out of the tub. Dave lay back on the cushion with his hard on pointing to the stars. Cheryl immediately straddled him and lowered herself down onto his cock. Groaning with pleasure as she did so – I imagined how she must feel at that second, her pussy already wet and full of Chris' cum, now opening and preparing for a second shot.

She ground her pussy down onto him, still riding him upright, and then began to ride his cock like a woman possessed. His hands groped upwards cupping her breasts and playing with her rapidly hardening nipples. I could see from the look on Dave's face it wouldn't be long before she got her second load of cum shot deep into her.

I was right too – Dave was thrusting hard up into her, every time she ground down – it was quite a view watching the two of them, fuck their brains out in front of us.

Dave grunted and pushed up hard – and Cher pushed down equally hard against him, and as I predicted he came deep into her cunt.

She continued to ride him, more slowly now – luxuriating in the feeling of him deep inside her. I looked around and although we were hidden from view by the laurel hedges, I wondered if any of the neighbors had heard them – more than a small part of me hoped so...

Until then, I had never just watched as a couple, (or in this case a threesome), made love in front of me -- it was an incredible voyeuristic turn-on, and I vowed to make sure I did the same sometime.

My hand slipped from Keith's cock, before I made him cum – I decided I wanted to save that last pleasure for later.

Cheryl and Dave stood and laughing together dropped to the edge of the pool by Chris.

"Come on Chris," Cheryl said, "let's go inside for shower and then to bed." Chris looked surprised, but offered no resistance to her offered outstretched arm. Instead he stood in the tub, and climbed out with both Dave's and Cheryl's assistance. They headed inside laughing.

Keith looked at me, and said, "That shower sounds like a good idea – what to join me?"

I was standing almost immediately, and together we both climbed out of the tub and headed inside. The wet footprints in front of us led directly upstairs, but we didn't follow. Instead, Keith guided me into his bedroom and to his en-suite shower.

We made love later that night – just the two of us, slowly, passionately, and calm partner pleasing deliberation. It was afterwards that Keith confessed to me how turned on he was by watching Cheryl, Dave and Chris fuck, and by being watched as he had fucked me over the arm of the chair. Surprised, but delighted, I confessed my love of the exact same things as he did. How I loved exposing myself, how I loved being the centre of attention, and how I loved being fucked by him and the others with completed abandon.

I also confessed to him my desire to continue exploring my sexual nature – that I couldn't promise monogamy to anyone – not to Cheryl, nor to him – I hoped he would understand this even as I said it. In turn, he delighted me by telling me he understood completely – in fact, he astounded me by confessing back to me, he hoped he could watch me, or at least hear about my exploits as I experienced them.

Later, as I relaxed under his covers, with Keith snuggled against me I closed my eyes and began to think about this evening. As images of the day & night flashed through my mind, I could hardly believe the day I had just had, and all of the wild things I had just done. Instead of feeling embarrassed or ashamed of how I had acted throughout the day though, I felt exhilarated – sexually charged – and completely liberated. And on top of that I realized I didn't care what anybody thought of me.

I knew then, that some would no doubt identify me as a complete and total slut, (and the label still doesn't bother me a single bit), but I also knew in my heart of hearts, I had become something different. I had now opened myself to a world of completely open sexual pleasure taking and giving. I had become what I still am to this day -- an entirely liberated, sexually open, sexually free woman.

From that moment on, I instinctively knew I would explore every sexual urge and fantasy that any two, or three, or four, or whatever number of adults choose to engage in, without any consideration for societal restrictions.

As I lay there awake beside Keith, who had already drifted off to sleep (what is that with guys anyway?) I began to think about how today had been full of risky behavior. And not only the kind that gave pleasure – for the first time I actually felt a little guilty. I decided then, for the safety of myself, and my other lovers, I had to ensure a few things going forward:

- I would ensure that I either practiced safe sex, or made sure to the best of my ability that my partners were in a closed sexual circle;

- my desires would be restricted to consenting adults;

- I would not engage in activities that I did not do willingly; and,

- I would only continue if I was having fun.

With those thoughts on my mind, I curled around Keith's warm body. He turned in his sleep wrapping a protective arm over me and I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

.

.

.

.

.

I hope, dear reader, you have enjoyed this story. It is true, to the best of my recollection (It's been seven years since it happened). I intend to write about more of my adventures too – sometimes though, as John Lennon once said, "Life get's in the way when you are making other plans." So please forgive me if sometimes there are some longer than anticipated breaks between my stories. It's just life happening...