A Night to Remember

Story Info
A chance meeting ends with a spanking.
1.2k words
3.41
15.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drank so much that night that I can only dimly remember much of what happened. In fact that's why I'm writing this, to claw back some of the details lost in the wine and capture the sensation of the most erotic experience of my life.

The next morning, I noticed a smoked cigarette in the ashtray so we must have spent some time sitting together in the room. There was a nearly empty bottle of her red wine along with my white. But I don't remember anything about getting to the room or being there together. The memories I do have are quite fragmented, moments here and there with no connection or coherence. I think I spent most of the night awake, drifting in and out of consciousness, the desire to fuck fighting off the need to sleep.

The first thing I remember is seeing her lying on the bed passed out, a disappointment and an excitement, unable to act, unable to resist my acts. She was wearing a short lacy black dress beneath the black coat that she had already removed. Without the coat to cover it, the flimsy dress barely reached the middle of her thighs. Inside the dress a basque supported her succulent breasts.

It was quite a struggle to unbuckle her shoes but she didn't stir. I remember removing the lacy thong from underneath her dress but the memory is dim, and I can't recall the thrill of excitement I must have felt as I caught that first glimpse of her naked pussy. I dimly recall spreading her legs to lick her pussy, but the memory's so faint I'm not even sure that's how it was. Perhaps I helped her into bed to keep her warm, because the next I remember she was curled up under the blankets.

She still wore the dress, but it was so short and flimsy it was simple to lift it up and explore her gorgeous ass. For most of the night the lights were on as I admired her sensual body and played with her. She was curled up on her side, with her ass turned towards me, and I must have enjoyed touching her cheeks and rubbing my cock against her anus. Whatever happened, that memory's lost to me. I have the dimmest trace of a memory of standing over her next to the bed as she slept and cumming on her face. She was curled up sleeping with her mouth out of reach turned towards the pillow, and in her sleep she took a corner of the blanket and wiped the cum from her cheek.

I remember getting up again from the bed, standing next to her and trying to fuck her mouth. I would feel beneath her hair in the darkness, turning her head so her mouth was towards me and, feeling her lips with my fingers, place the head of my cock between them. I was able to move my cock head in between her lips, the desire to cum in her mouth overcoming my fatigue but I was never able to manage more than a few strokes before she shifted restlessly to her position sleeping with her head turned to the pillow.

It had been at least 3am when we went to the room, and it was soon 8.30. We both needed to wake up so I caressed and kissed her, saying her name repeatedly, telling her to wake up. As she gradually came awake, I stroked and kissed her hair. My caresses moved downwards, raising her dress to play with her ass. She has full luscious breasts but she keeps fit and trim and her ass looks tiny in proportion, her buttocks hard and round.

I asked her if she would like to have her pussy licked and she said no, too tired to care either way. I told her that it was late and that we needed to get up. I also told her that I needed to cum, that I'd been waiting all night. She seemed indifferent to everything I said and did until, inspired by the sight of her luscious ass I asked her if she liked to be spanked. As she lay there face down on the bed, I wasn't sure at first if she had really nodded. I asked her again and she said yes. I looked at the amazing sight of her ass, and told her to lift it in the air so I could put a pillow under her. She did so willingly and I began to spank her.

Earlier, in the lobby where we had sat together drinking, she had told me something so horny that suddenly out of nowhere I had said "Now I want to fuck you". As I began to spank her all those hours later, she once more said something that made my cock throb: "that's not hard enough".

I spanked her harder, watching the luscious cheeks of her ass quickly turning red, and easing them apart to enjoy the sight of her anus. I slipped my cock between her cheeks, sliding it up and down, pressing her cheeks together against it, all my senses overwhelmed by the sight and the feel of her gorgeous ass framing my cock. I placed the head of my cock against her asshole, pressing lightly, but without lubrication, not meaning to penetrate her but ready to explode with the excitement of the whole situation, this woman I barely knew but had learned so much about that night, casually, passively, letting me use her.

I caressed the firm round cheeks of her ass, stroking and then squeezing so that her asshole was exposed to my gaze. She had asked to be spanked harder, but otherwise seemed quite indifferent. Sliding my cock up and down between her ass cheeks and enjoying the red imprint left by the hard spanking, I approached the release I had spent the whole night waiting for. I asked to cum on her face but she said no, so I continued to rub my cock against her buttock, her ass still lifted in the air with the pillow beneath her.

The firm round globes of her ass were milky white tinged with the fading pink of my handprints. It was the most erotic sight of my life as I stroked and kneaded her buttocks with one hand and took my throbbing cock in the other. As I drank in the sight of her gorgeous spanked ass, my cum gushed forth, splattering onto her buttock.

The conversations of the night before, starting with a casual discussion of our interests had led to an exploration of our shared interest in the swinging lifestyle with a simple candor that I had never experienced with another woman. Finally, maybe six hours later, I had released the excitement she stirred in me.

I still hadn't fucked her though, and as I cleaned her up that was my next thought. My cock had enjoyed the warm wetness of her lips, but hadn't really fucked her mouth. I had licked and caressed her pussy, but hadn't fucked it, hadn't even attempted to. And she still lay ass up on the bed passively waiting. I moved to lick her asshole, to stimulate and to lubricate her.

To be continued.