A Night to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
The tables are turned, for a while.
2k words
4.36
33.3k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chazzy123
Chazzy123
42 Followers

Chapter 02: The Payback

After the Halloween party, I felt the scales needed balancing. So I made it a point to arouse Betta at every opportunity.

But I avoided ever finishing the job, giving her an orgasm. Playing often with her nipples or her ass, and even touching and licking her pussy at night to get her wet were part of my plan.

Now it was hard for me not to give in and fuck her as hard as we both wanted, but I resisted, pleading a variety of reasons not to finish.

So on Saturday I told Betta we were going out to dinner and I wanted her to dress especially sexy for me that night. I sure had plans for her afterward too.

The promise of hot sex and my constant stroking of her got her into a sexy skirt and low-cut, silky blouse with no bra. She was now ready for my payback.

I knew one of the waiters, Anton, at this romantic Spanish restaurant/club and told him I needed his help. He arranged for a semi-isolated booth and was ready to play along with whatever happened.

We arrived at the club and I ordered us drinks.

Then it was time for a quick dance before dinner. The hot Latin rhythms got our blood flowing, and I took every opportunity to touch her right there on the dance floor. So with her nipples hard, I led her back to our booth.

She had another strong drink waiting for her, and I frequently kissed and touched her. My hand had made several forays to cup her breast and even under her skirt, and I found her very aroused.

"Are you in the mood for some hot sex tonight?" I whispered.

She laughed, "If you don't come through for me tonight I'm probably going to grab some stranger off the street and fuck him."

"That won't be necessary, if you trust me and do as I say tonight." I smiled deviously.

"If I get laid we have a deal," she snorted, tipping her glass, emptying it.

I then whispered, "Go to the ladies room. Take off your panties and bring them back to me.

She flared her nostrils but obediently got up, heading back to the powder room.

I watched her return, amazed at the visible change in her demeanor. She strutted back, hips rolling, looking like a jungle cat roaming the forest. I could almost smell the arousal.

She started to sit down but I stopped her.

"First the panties."

I could see her wilting a bit as I reasserted my command.

She reached into her purse and dropped the tightly balled up lacy panties into my waiting hand. I uncrumpled them and held them up. I smiled at the wet spot in front and then buried my face in them, inhaling deeply.

I could see her blush and look around the room to see if our exchange was noticed. Our waiter Anton was standing nearby, waiting to bring us our appetizers. Betta sat down quickly and winced as I laid out her panties on the table for all to see.

Anton approached and set down our plates. Looking Betta over with a smile, he told her she was looking very beautiful tonight. She started to thank him when I interrupted her and told him she would be looking even sexier before the night was done.

Anton smiled, nodded and left us.

As we ate, my hand again moved to the hem of her dress and felt up her leg to her bare pussy. It was very wet now and I ran my finger up the seam of her lips and found her clit.

She shuddered as I gave it a quick flick and then pulled my hand out and licked my fingers.

"Delicious."

"Anton was right, you do look especially beautiful tonight, and now I want you to unbutton two more buttons on your blouse."

Since she was already showing a fair amount of cleavage, this would really open her blouse up.

With eyes closed, she obeyed.

I slid my hand into the opened blouse and cupped her tit, tweaking the already hard nipple. Her own hands locked onto her thighs, gripping herself hard.

We were like this when Anton and a bus boy approached with our entrees. I casually removed my hand, but left her blouse open, her nipples exposed to the guy's view.

The food was delicious, and it was great watching her tits move around under the unbuttoned blouse. She flashed everyone a full breast before she tucked herself back.

"Did I give you permission to cover up yourself young lady? As punishment for that I want you to slid down on the seat and fold your skirt back so I can see your pussy."

She looked at me with shock in her eyes.

I smiled and blew her a kiss.

She grinned back and did what I asked.

With perfect timing Anton came over to ask how our meal was. Even he froze for a second when he looked down at Betta's exposed glistening pussy.

"The Senorita is even more beautiful now, as was promised."

As he walked away I cupped her pussy with my hand and leaned over and deeply kissed her. I looked in her eyes, telling her she never looked more desirable and everyone was jealous of me.

I could smell her juices sharply, and she squirmed as I slipped a finger into her. I debated having Betta orgasm in the restaurant. She was a screamer though. It would be poetic justice considering Halloween. But I sensed reluctance on Betta's part to go too far. This was supposed to be fun, not revenge.

But that doesn't mean I can't have fun with her. I often leaned over to kiss her deeply, tweaking her nipples or even skating my fingers over her budding clit.

She trembled visibly during these forays, barely resisting thrusting against my hand or fingers as they played with her slit.

Seeing how aroused and on edge Betta was, I relented and sat back and enjoyed our wine.

A bevy of busboys and waiters cleared our plates or filled our wine and water glasses. Betta was on display the whole time, with most of her tits showing as well as her juicy pussy.

She did have a deep scarlet flush to her body, a mixture of lust and embarrassment.

Several of the other couples in the nearby tables were furtively watching our sex play. One woman had dropped her hand in her man's lap and was whispering constantly in his ear. I wondered if it was a running commentary or detailed description of what she expected once they got home.

I prolonged Betta's exposure by ordering one last glass of Barolo. Of course I had the wine steward come over to discuss the vintage first. He stuttered the whole time.

With our meal over, I beckoned Anton over and asked him to bring me one perfect strawberry, as well as the check. He looked puzzled but brought them both to me.

With him standing there, I took the strawberry, licked it, and then reached down and slipped it inside Betta's very lubricated pussy. I flipped her skirt down, signed the bill, and then pulled her to her feet.

With her breasts still mostly exposed, I led her through the busy restaurant to the parking lot. I had parked in the corner, and I opened the door for her to enter the car. I dropped to my knees beside her and moved her legs to my shoulders and buried my face in her wet pussy. I licked her deeply and slurped strawberry juices along with her pussy juices. She began to shudder and cry out as she orgasmed around my tongue.

I moved up and kissed her face with my juice-smeared lips and then got in and drove home, one hand on the wheel and one hand between her legs, touching her juicy slit, teasing her swollen clit.

I pulled into our driveway, leaned over to kiss her, and pulled her skirt down to cover her pussy. "I can't wait to get you inside and fuck you woman, fuck you until you beg me to stop!"

She arched her eyebrow and gave me a sexy smirk. "We will see about that my boy."

We stood on our front porch, sharing a deep kiss. I got my keys out and unlocked the door when Betta took over.

She reached up and grabbed my shirt collar and ripped open my shirt, buttons flying. Her nails dragged down my chest, leaving red marks. She took my nipple in her mouth and suckled/bit the hardening bud.

Her hands found my belt and zipper, franticly opening them and tugging down my trousers and boxers. Her aggressiveness thrilled me.

On her knees she panted, "God I want your cock!" as her hot wet mouth surrounded me. Her head now bobbing up and down my throbbing shaft.

Suddenly I realized we were still on the front porch, totally exposed! I could hear the voices of neighbors coming out of their house.

"Betta! BETTA!" I hissed. "Stop, let's go inside and then we can really get to it."

She looked at me with a mischievous smile. She angled my body so the porch light flooded me like a spotlight.

"Don't worry sexy, I won't make you cum while the neighbors watch, but I bet Cynthia next door won't mind a peek at your beautiful cock."

Her mouth made another circuit around the glans. "You didn't have any problem exposing me to all those men...."

She lifted her head from my cock, but replaced it with her hand, slowly stroking me.

"Hi Cynthia!" she called out. Our neighbor was just coming out of her house with two other women when they turned to us.

My mind flashed back to Halloween.

"Hi Bett.... Oh my god..."

The women stared intently at the spectacle before them.

"Sorry, we got carried away," Betta laughed.

I almost came as she stroked faster, hot eyes burning into my nakedness.

Betta stood, dragging me by my erection into the house as they watched.

Once inside the door she finished stripping me and then tore off her clothes. She pushed me back on the plush carpet in the living room and pounced.

Betta straddled my face with her thighs, grinding her sopping wet pussy against my mouth.

"Did you see the look of shock on Cynthia's face? She has told me how attractive she thinks you are, and now she can appreciate ALL of you," Betta giggled. "The restaurant was fun, but I really think you are the one that needed to be shown off."

Betta's voice became ragged as my tongue assaulted her pussy. I could still taste strawberry.

She started pinching her own nipples panting, "I love fucking your face."

That wave crashed over her and she spasmed and shook. I grabbed her thighs and tongued fucked her deeper.

I love when she orgasms as I eat her.

She pulled back, letting me breathe, smiling down with love and tenderness in her eyes. She wiggled her way down my body until she was poised over my throbbing cock.

I needed an orgasm in the worst way!

"I still have big plans for your cock. You have created a monster! You will let me show you off whenever I want. You can't stop me," she said

She just glazed the tip of my cock with her very wet pussy.

"Oh Betta, do whatever you want, please, just fuck me NOW!" I shouted.

She teased for a second and then slammed down the full length of my shaft. We both groaned.

Her hair flew in a frenzied halo around her head as she bounced up and down on my cock. My fingers found her hard nipples and I twisted them as she fucked me. We were both past words. My whole cock expanded and stretched her pussy as I neared orgasm.

She leaned over and kissed me deeply, our tongues thrashed together. We were locked, pussy to cock, open mouth to open mouth. She started to cum first, dragging me willingly after her.

Blinding hot cum spurted deep into her womb. My mind shorted out with passion. Finally, she collapsed against my chest. We both sagged in exhaustion.

Betta nuzzled my ear, softly whispering, "Remember, you can't stop me."

Chazzy123
Chazzy123
42 Followers