A Night to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
A conflicted mind.
2.3k words
3.49
25.1k
6
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was on the verge of orgasming for the 9th time that night. She hadn't had that many orgasms in single night since her college days.

She looked up at him as he looked down into her eyes as he continued to work his hips into fucking her with long deep strokes. He was close to orgasming, and this was his 4th that night.

Less than a few hours ago, both of them were complete strangers in a bar. But now, here he was with his fingers intertwined with hers as he held them above her head. Sweating against each other's bodies, as they were both on the verge of sharing yet another orgasm.

He clenched his eyes tight as he tightened his grip on her hand and came gushing into her, as her thighs tightened and shivered in an orgasm of her own. He collapsed on top of her as both their hearts paced within their chests as they held each other in their arms like a newly married couple on their honeymoon.

Andy rolled onto his back as he raised his head up to check the time on the clock on his nightstand. It was just over 2 in the morning. Both of them were completely drained and hungry over their heads.

Sarah laid on the bed panting, as she looked up at the ceiling with a smile on her face. A moment later Andy pulled himself up into his ass and told her that he's gonna get something to eat. When Andy pulled himself up to sit, Sarah immediately jumped up off her back and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. She laid her head on his shoulder and planted a peck in his neck. Just as she did kissed him, she noticed the ring on her finger. She immediately gasped and pulled herself off the bed and excused herself to the bathroom.

She held herself up in front of the mirror and splashed some water on her face. She was in an open marriage, this shouldn't bother her, but why does she feel the guilt.? She knew she couldn't let a mere one night stand fuck with her head. But this didn't just feel like a mere one night stand. It almost felt like she was falling in love with this guy. She looked at herself in the mirror staring at herself into the mirror. Is thus what it feels like to be cheating. Her throat was beginning to grow dry. She began sweating to the very thought of situation. She couldn't let herself go down to that place which was why she agreed to hold an open marriage with her husband in the first place. She looked down at her hand and pulled off her ring and kissed it over by the side of the sink and splashed some more water on her face as grabbed the towel as walked out. With the ring off, she chose to not deal with this at the moment. And so she shook herself off the guilt and walked out.

She walked over by the bed and saw the T-shirt he had worn that night to the bar, on the floor by the bed. She grabbed it and pulled it over her head as she made her way out to the living room looking for him.

Andy was in the kitchen and she saw him fixing something and took a stroll into the living room. She found her panties on the floor by the couch. She grabbed them and slipped into them. She looked around the living rooms and stumbled over her clutch she dropped the previous night. She picked it up and pulled out her phone. She had, had about 11 messages from her husband. She held the phone up to her ears as she listened to them one by one and walked about the living room and over to the kitchen.

She saw a two delicious plates of chicken on the table. As she neared the table with her phone over her ear, Andy wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her against his chest and whispered into her ears as his hands trailed up to her breast, "This T-shirt looks better on you than it ever did on me.." and kissed her shoulder before pulling away. He placed himself behind one of the chairs and offered the lady a seat before he sat down himself.

Sarah was done with all her messages by then and she placed the phone down on the table and picked up the fork and the knife. She glanced at him and began as her hand worked on the plate.

"Ummm So, will I ever get to know anything more about you, than just your name..?"

He took a glance at her in between the bites and began,

"Do you WANT to complicate, whatever this is we have right here...?"

"Well, considering what we've been doing the last few hours, I just thought we owe ourselves a proper introduction." She slashed at him in the mental turmoil of her guilt. She had completely ignored the time in which she spoke to him.

He smiled and took a sip of the water before her began,

"Well, I'm the head chef at the 'Sultan's kitchen'." He hesitantly continued. "I am happily married to my wife Cindy. She works as a personal associate to one high levellers at Ben's Corp. Her job demands her to travel a lot and so we've had an arrangement. Hence tonight... " he pointed the fork at Sarah and resumed eating.

The moment he said that he was married and that his wife worked at Ben's, she almost choked. But as he spoke she realised that he was in a similar situation like she was with her husband. A smile crept up to her face. And she was beginning to relax.

"Ummm well, I hold a desk job at a law firm and I'm married as well. And my husband also works at Ben's. He's the head of marketing. I'm guessing our better halves probably know each other." She giggled.

Andy was startled at her mention of husband being at Ben's. But relaxed as she continued. Andy wasn't showing it much but tonight was something of a special night for him as well.

Andy has had his share of one night stands with both men and women but never really felt like he's cheated in his wife, until tonight. Little did they know that both of them were contemplating the same thought in their head as they talked.

They talked for a while until they were done with the food. Sarah offered to clear the table and they continued to talk about each other's lives and spouses. They continued to learn more and more about each other. They constantly felt the desperate need to tell each other everything.

Once they were done at the sink Andy leaned over Sarah's back as she whiped the last of the dish with a dry towel. He closed his chest against her back and wrapped finger around her wrist as he slid it over to the towel and the plate and placed on the counter.

He leaned in and kissed her neck as he trailed his hands from hers to her waist. He raised one of his hands over to her breast and trailed the other down to the hem of his T-shirt on her, reaching for her pussy.

Sarah grabbed hold of both his hands and gripped it. The moment he stopped and loosened the grip around her breasts, she clenched both his hands and turned around to face him. She placed both his hand in the either sides of her waist and raised herself up to her toes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Andy grinned to her advance and tightened the grip around her waist and picked her up off her feet. Sarah immediately wrapped both her legs around his waist as she giggled and kissed him as he made his way to the bedroom.

Andy stood at the foot of the bed and placed Sarah in the bed on her knees. He bunched up the hem of the T-shirt that she was in and pulled it right off her head. He leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips as his hands trailed to her nipples. He pulled on them as she moaned deeply into his mouth.

Andy flicked the nipples and pushed her backed in the bed to her wailing in shock. She bounced in the bed and looked up at him with a grin on her face and a smile at the corner of her lips.

Andy pulled off his jeans and placed his knees over the bed. He placed his hand in her tiny tender feet and slid his hands up as he inched closer and closer. He parted her legs aside with gentle force and tapped on her pussy over her panties.

He grabbed hold of the waist of her panties and pulled them off. Andy laid himself on his front in between her legs and wrapped his arm around both her thighs and pulled her closer to him.

And leaned forward and gently touched her pussy lips with his tongue. His touch sent her over the edge. He opened his mouth wide and gave her wet pussy a good luck before her wrapped his around hers and began eating her out.

Sarah was thrashing about in pleasure. She had her finger through Andy's hair as he continued to torment her with his tongue. Sarah was in sheer pleasure. She had never had a guy eat her out the way he did. The last pair of lips that were wrapped around her pussy was a woman from work, but even that didn't compare to what she was experiencing now.

Andy let go of his grip around one of her thighs and reached out for her breast. He leaned forward and squeezed it and trailed his fingers to her nipples. He continued to oil on her nipple as he continued to eat her out. He repeated the same on her other nipple. The moment he grabbed her second nipple, he felt her fingers tighten on his hair and her thighs squeezing his head as they began shaking. With seconds he tasted a gush of her juice deep right out through the walls of her pussy.

When her grip around his head loosened, he pulled his head away only to look at her pussy and lean back into give it another clean lick. He pulled himself away completely and placed his hands over her thighs and kissed his way back up. He kissed and licked his way through her sweaty belly and breasts until his lips met with hers.

She kissed him deeply as her hands roamed all over his back furiously, unable to figure out how to thank him one of the most intense orgasm she had experienced yet.

When Sarah's hands came to a pause around his neck. Andy grabbed them and had his fingers intertwined with hers and held both the hands over her head. He leaned closer to her as he positioned his cock at her pussy with the tip of her nipples grazing gently against his flesh. He planted a kiss on her lips and thrust himself into her completely with a single force. He thrust so hard that she parted her lips wide and yelled out, "Ohhhohhhohhh FUCK YESSSSS..."

Andy pulled away and buried his face beside her neck as he began groaning hard as he continued to fuck her.

The room was filled with Sarah wailing in pleasure going, "ohhhh god... That's it... Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes... Yes... YESSSSS..."

Sarah had her fingers gripped tightly by him as continued to increase his pace and fuck her harder with each thrust.

Sarah had completely ignored the surroundings and continued to wail, uhh...ugh... Uhh...uhh... YESSSSS... Yes... Yes... Yes...

Andy was close. With each and every single one of his thrusts, Sarah had a massive one built up.

They were in their final moments, Andy let go of her hand and gave his last couple of thrusts. Sarah screamed out, "Yes... Yesssssssss" as she wrapped both her legs around his butt. She came all over his cock whilst he came gushing into her pussy with his cock up to the hilt.

They both laid there with his cock still in her pussy as it continued to throb into becoming limp. They laid panting against each other's bodies covered in each other's sweats.

Andy pulled himself up off her and laid on his back beside her as their panting subsided. Andy turned his head aside to look at her only to see her looking back at him.

Moments later Sarah pulled herself up and headed to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror with a smile reflecting everything that went down that night. She looked at her ring from beside the sink and pulled it onto her finger with a smile.

She knew she wasn't gonna let her husband know about Andy. Coz Andy meant more to her than just another one night stand. She was actually growing fond of him maybe even falling for him. She turned her gaze from the ring to back to her reflection. She smiled and turned to open the door.

She reached the bed and grabbed the sheets and pulled it open. She spread it over Andy and climbed under it. She squeezed herself against him, placing her head over his shoulder as she placed her ringed palm over his chest. Andy held her palm in his which held his, with his wedding ring around the ring finger. Sarah looked at it and gazed up at him and leaned over kissed him passionately on the lips and fell back on his shoulder as they fell asleep into the night in each other's arms.