A Night to Remember Pt. 01

Story Info
A man enters a slave auction and is in for a surprise.
5.3k words
4.28
33.7k
14

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'll start by tying your hands behind your back," she said.

I was naked, standing at the foot of the bed. She had commanded me to strip as soon as I'd entered the room and I had obeyed without hesitation.

She pulled my hands behind me and I felt her loop a leather strap around my wrists, pull it tight and buckle it. I felt a moment of fear and excitement as I knew this meant the evening had begun. There was no turning back. I took a deep breath.

"Good," she said walking slowly round to face me and tracing her nails across my chest.

"I've been waiting for this moment a long time. You have no idea how pleased I am to finally win you at the auction." She looked into my eyes and I swallowed. "Now you're mine for the night. Do you understand?" She grasped my left nipple between thumb and forefinger and squeezed.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, wincing. I thought entering myself into the slave auction would be a bit of fun, and all for charity, so it was worth a try. I hadn't expected this.

"And I intend to enjoy every minute of it, OK?" she said, going back to the chest of drawers in front of me, opening it and bringing out more black items, ropes, leather belts, which she laid casually on the bed.

Helen was a fine woman, dark haired, beautiful, shorter than me and a few years older but still stunning. She wore a black slip and a robe which flowed around her, showing her toned waist and fine breasts.

She took a black leather belt and wrapped it around the middle of my chest, pulled it tight and buckled it. It held my arms tightly against my body and stopped me pulling against the strap on my wrists. This she followed with another, around my chest, this time above my nipples and tight around my shoulders. They felt good and defined my physique in a way I could tell she enjoyed. She stroked my chest and back with both hands, relishing the fact that I was hers, her naked slave for the night, tied and helpless to her desires.

"Come here," she said leading me by one arm to the foot of the bed where she sat and I stood facing her. She pulled me towards her and smiled, looking up at me.

"Mmmm....very nice," she said as she cupped my testicles with one hand and lifted my penis which was starting to show arousal. I was scared of my predicament but thrilled too and was finding the feeling of the tight straps around my arms and wrists quite exciting.

"I'm going to enjoy you for sure," she said, slowly working my shaft. She stopped and laughed.

"Kneel," she said and I obeyed. She got up and walked behind me to the chest of drawers. She returned and I felt her loop something around my ankles, pulling them together and tightening what I guessed was another leather strap which she buckled. She returned to the bed and sat in front of me as before, dropping a number of things on the bed beside her. I couldn't make them out.

"So slave, do you know your vows?" she asked.

"I don't know what you mean, Mistress," I replied honestly.

"Well at least you know your manners," she said turning to pick up a small white card from the bed. "Read this aloud." She held the card in front of me.

"I am your slave and you are my Mistress. I am yours to do with as you please. I will obey your commands without hesitation and suffer your every whim without complaint. You are my Mistress and I am your slave."

She smiled and put the card down. "Very good slave. Remember those words and the promise you have made for tonight. Until morning you will serve me. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said, my voice tinged with nerves as my heart raced. Secretly I strained against the straps that held my wrists and ankles but to no avail. They held me tightly and were strong. It was obvious I would not escape them and that meant her.

She picked up another strap and placed it around my neck, securing the buckle against my throat. Casually she held the strap at my nape and pulled on it gently to choke me as she spoke.

"I suggest you submit to your bonds, slave. You're not going anywhere until I decide and we have many hours left."

I could not swallow or breathe. I barely got out the words "Yes, Mistress," when she released the collar and I gasped for air.

She reached beside her and brought out two black clips which she clamped on my nipples, slowly tightening them until I moaned with pain. That was the effect she was hoping for.

She stood up and walked behind me.

"If you obey me I may allow you some pleasure. I am not completely cruel. But before that you will have to earn your pleasure with pain."

She struck my across the back and I was shocked but the searing pain. It must have been a multi stranded whip which whizzed through the air and she continued to strike me, again and again across my back, my shoulder blades, my buttocks, my thighs and calves. Up and down, filling my body with hot and cold stinging waves. I breathed frantically, trying to steal myself against the pain and not knowing how long this would continue for. The uncertainty scared me. I was a prisoner, hers, tightly tied and kneeling, naked in a hotel room with this beautiful, cruel woman who knew exactly how to torture me. Twenty, thirty, fifty strokes lashed hard against my skin, so many that I lost count. The pain was excruciating, but my fear was starting to settle as i found I could take the pain and started to accept my captivity, understanding I had no choice. I knew the next few hours would not be under my control, my wishes would mean very little. There was something reassuring about this. All I had to do was surrender and endure. And then she stopped.

I was left panting for breath and I my head fell forward to rest upon the edge of the bed. She stood behind me, I could sense, for a while as I recovered. My back was radiating fire and ice, stinging all over. The pain was intense but somehow I could handle it, as I tried not to panic at the idea that she would continue and could go on for hours. I felt the straps securing me and knew there was no escape.

She approached me and stroked the back of my head with her nails, gently scratching until one finger found its way into the collar and she pulled my head up from the bed and brought me to an upright position on my knees. I feared she would choke me again but she simply held me there as she sat before me on the bed, legs spread.

"So how was that for you, mmm? My poor slave. You suffer well, I give you that." She lent forward, her black hair falling around her face, and she kissed me. Her lips were soft and warm and I responded appreciatively. She kept her finger in my collar as her tongue probed my mouth.

She slowly removed the nipple clamps one at a time and I was shocked by the rush of pain that hit my chest as she did.

She pulled away and got up, letting the collar go and walking behind me. She knelt by my feet and undid the strap that bound my ankles.

"Up!" she commanded. I strained to get to my feet but knew I must obey without hesitation as my vows had said. I felt one hard crack of the whip against my buttocks. "And what should you say when I give you orders?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress," I replied, still straining to get my breath back.

Another stroke, this time across my shoulders. "Just remember if you displease me you will be punished."

"Yes Mistress," I replied. The words hurt and I had to force them out but realised I should get used to it. I would receive many orders tonight.

"Go to the bed and lie face down. Legs straight, feet together."

"Yes Mistress."

The bed was dressed in a soft thick duvet of white cotton. As I walked towards it I could she a small mass of blackl items in a small pile on the left side of the bed, various ropes and straps and other implements to be used in my torture, I imagined. I did as she commanded and lay face down in it's comforting softness, my hands tied tightly behind me.

She moved to the end of the bed and lifted my feet, sitting herself beneath them so they lay across her lap. She lowered my feet to rest on her thighs and stroked her finger tips up along my upturned soles.

"MMmmm....there are many parts of a man's body I enjoy. His mouth and lips, obviously, to kiss and caress. His throat, vulnerable and erogenous. His chest, stomach. His back. His arse.....his legs....But I do enjoy his feet, especially the soles. They're soft and sensitive but also tough. Capable of receiving much pain. Have you ever experienced bastinado, slave?"

"No, Mistress." She continued to stroke the soles of my feet, idly as she spoke, gently tickling and caressing, sometimes massaging and rolling her knuckles against them. Expertly applying pleasure and sensation which she knew I would enjoy. I moaned once or twice and flexed my wrists in the straps. She liked this. I started to relax for the first time.

"Bastinado is whipping the soles of the feet. It's a popular form of punishment in eastern countries. I find it to be an exquisite form of torture and I'm sure you will too."

I felt her reach beneath my ankles which were then encircled by a strap which she tightened. She lifted my feet to thread the buckle at the front and pulled it tight, then pushed my feet down once more. I began to feel nervous about the pain which was to come. My feet felt sensitive and exposed. I was tightly secured by my bonds and she was in total control of me. I took a deep breath.

"You may find the pain becomes unbearable and I am not planning on stopping. I enjoy it too much. There is however, one way to make the pain stop....and that's yielding to me analy."

I wasn't sure I understood what she meant. I turned my head and made an uncertain sound. "Yes, you heard right. If you want the pain on your feet to stop you must submit to me analy. Allow me to penetrate your arsehole." She paused and out of the corner of my eye I could see her turn to look at me. For a moment, I looked back and we made eye contact and I'm certain I could see her smile.

"Let us begin."

And so she did. The strokes smacking down on the soles of my feet repeatedly, almost twice a second causing sharp stinging. She maintained a steady rhythm and continued the punishment. I cried out in pain, grunting as it continued, gasping, struggling in my bonds and trying to breathe to steal myself against the pain but she was relentless. She held my feet in place with one hand firmly gripping my ankles. I don't know what implement she was using but it caused sharp lines of fire across the sensitive soles, on the balls of my feet, then the insoles, then my heels, then my toes, over and over. I struggled and writhed with the pain but she held me well and continued. She was determined. She wanted me to yield. My mind was filled with chaos, harsh burning lines on my feet which would not cease unless I surrendered to her will and gave her my anus for what, I did not know. Which pain would be the worse? I couldn't be sure. My body shook with pain as I struggled to free myself and couldn't, the straps which held me where permanent. I would never be free. My feet stung constantly, becoming unbearable. It went on and on, maybe for twenty minutes, I had no idea how much time passed. I had to make it stop. There was only one way.

"Please stop, Mistress! " I cried, "I yield! I yield!"

Her whipping hand stopped and came to rest on my feet.

"What did you say slave?" she asked, though I had no doubt she had heard me. I panted and struggled to catch my breath.

"Please Mistress," I begged, " Please don't whip my feet. I submit to you analy. I yield."

The whipping continued, twenty or thirty strokes as I struggled, accepting my helplessness until she stopped. How cruel she could be, enjoying my suffering. .

"Please! Please! Enough! I yield!"

"OK, OK, but remember your vows," she said stroking the whip across my soles which were sore and sensitive.

She got up and my feet fell to the bed, my soles continuing to sting from her blows. I heard her go back to the chest of drawers from where she'd taken the various implements earlier. Moments later she came back to me, climbing onto the bed on my left as I lay face down, my hands secured behind my back, my ankles tightly tied, the soles of my feet stinging painfully. I breathed heavily in my bonds and waited.

She sat at the head of the bed beside me and I twisted my head to look at her. She held a pointed black object which she was coating in a clear liquid from a bottle she lifted from time to time. She caressed the point ensuring it was fully covered in the see-through liquid.

"Have you ever been penetrated before slave?"

The question alarmed me, but I knew what was coming.

"No Mistress" I answered truthfully. I was fearful of what was about to happen and imagined much pain. I started to panic but tried to quell the feelings by breathing slowly, quietly.

"Well there's a first time for everything, isn't there?" she said before getting up from the head of the bed and moving down my body.

I felt her fingers stroke and enter my anal cleft and lubricant was applied. She stroked up and down a few times before focussing on my anus and rubbing the liquid gently around it. I relaxed and allowed my body to respond to the tingling sensation in that area. Although I was afraid I yielded. Her fingers worked in circles around my anus before pushing in and I found she had entered me before I could resist. "Mmmm..." she said and held her finger inside me, slowly thrusting in and out, made easier by the lubricant she had applied. I breathed out and yielded. There was no point in resisting her. It felt good.

This continued for a while before her finger withdrew only for a moment before she entered me again, this time wider, stretching me, making me gasp. I breathed deeply and relaxed.

"Good slave," she said, easing her fingers in and out slowly and twisting them gently. She could feel my body's responses and worked with them, pushing gently to ensure my submission. She poured more lubricant onto my anus and worked it slowly with her fingers.

I had never known such sensation, such pleasure. I could hardly believe it. Although the pain still hung on the soles of my feet like a fire, I relaxed and yielded as she commanded. I knew I was a helpless plaything to her, a malleable slave to do with as she pleased and she had proved that. I was better off submitting to her will and taking what pleasure I could.

I felt her press something firm against my anus and for some reason I raised my hips to accept it. She worked it in slowly, twisting and pushing until it entered me. She finished with

one firm push and it as inside me. I was butt-plugged.

"There we are. Well done slave," she said and kissed my left foot.

She exhaled and sounded a little tired.

"As you've been through a lot tonight and yielded well, I think it's time you had a little rest."

She lifted my feet from the bed and raised them towards my tied hands. From the corner of my eye I could see her handling a piece of black rope, which she started to thread between my ankles. At this point I gave up wondering what was about to happen and accepted whatever it might be. She pushed my feet towards my hands and threaded the rope between my wrists, thereby binding the two together. With a sharp pull on the rope she jerked my hands and feet together and began to knot them.

"This is a hogtie. I'm going to leave you like this for a while."

I felt a wave of relief and could feel the tension in my body reduce. I was completely immobilized by her ropes, which she had tied most effectively. I could not struggle or move more than a centimetre. I thought for a moment about escaping but knew it would be futile to try. I had to accept. I was her prisoner for as long as she wanted. And I felt some pleasure at that thought.

She came back to the bed and instructed me to open my mouth. I felt her press something into it, something round and then she buckled a connecting strap behind my head. She had gagged me! Next a small strip of black cloth was tied around my eyes as a blindfold. I was plunged into darkness. I felt fear rising within me and fought to keep it in check. I felt humiliated by this strong and powerful woman who was abusing my and enjoying my suffering. I felt many conflicting emotions, fear and anger but the ropes held me well. So well I had no choice but to submit and wait for my freedom to be granted.

She kissed my right cheek and whispered in my ear "Now don't you go anywhere..." and with a laugh she walked away, into the bathroom at the other end of the room an closed the door.

Some time passed. I struggled against my bonds but could move very little. I had no idea how long I lay there trying to find a weak spot in the bonds which I could use, but I found nothing. Even if I had, what good would it do?

How long had it been since I'd entered the room and obeyed her command to strip?

It felt like hours. My back was still sore from the beating she'd given me, now like a warm glow on my skin. The soles of my feet were burning. The butt plug remained like a hard rock in my anus.

I surrendered to the ropes and relaxed. I could hear sounds from the bathroom, running water faintly. I accepted the softness of the bed I lay upon as my only comfort.

Some time later she came out of the bathroom and returned to the bed. I could sense from her movements that she was drying herself with a towel and she sat down on the bed to my left. She switched on the TV and the sound filled the room, a game show and she changed the channel a few times settling on some news.

I had no idea what would happen next, whether the punishment would continue. My mind braced itself for the prospect of another stroke of her whip, which could come at any moment. I had no way of knowing. But for now, it didn't. I could relax.

"How are you feeling, slave?" She asked, leaning towards me.

Through the gag I attempted to say "I'm OK" but it came out muffled and she laughed. "No need to speak. You look quite comfortable to me. I bet you had no idea this would be how you spent your evening when you volunteered for the slave auction, did you? You just relax, now. I call this part "stewing" she said and I could imagine the smile on her face. Clearly she had made other men her prisoner and treated them this way. Such cruelty requires practice. Her mastery of the restraints proved that.

More time passed as she ate snacks and watched TV and I lay there hogtied on my stomach, helpless. The circulation began to fade in my feet in this position and I worried they would go numb. How much longer could someone endure this treatment? Would she leave me like this all night, til the morning? Would she make me sleep like this? I groaned and moved slightly and she seemed to understand as she reached over and pulled my onto my side. I faced away from her and my hands and feet, bound tightly, were close to her. I took a deep breath and tried to say "Thank you" through the gag. I think she understood.

"Be silent now, slave" she commanded. I complied. I focused on my breathing and rested.

We remained like this for what must have been an hour, I had no way of telling how long. I'd never been held captive in this way before and found myself locked in an internal struggle against my own will and my desire to act, which was completely thwarted by the bonds and her will. The thought of being so completely dominated by her was wrong but at the same time undeniable and for me arousing and exciting. I had admired her before but that admiration had increased. I had to respect the way she had taken control of me and acted so masterfully in every way. I had no idea what further wonders of sensation she was capable of subjecting me to and I was both terrified and fascinated to find out.

Eventually she got up and used the hair dryer, its hypnotic sound enveloping me. Then I heard more movements and ceased trying to guess what she was doing. I thought she was drying herself and choosing new clothes. It was not long before she returned.

12