A Night to Remember Pt. 02

Story Info
He entered a slave auction and was hers for the night.
2.4k words
4.07
12.7k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there for a while, on our sides, gazing at each other, exhausted after our pleasurable climax. I felt a wave of contentment. My bonds held me, relentlessly and I surrendered. She stroked my hair and the side of my face and smiled.

She moved closer to me and kissed me, wrapping her leg around mine and her arms around my chest, embracing me as her lips gently pressed against mine. We kissed long and deep and I lost myself in the moment, willingly. Her breasts pressed against my chest as she kissed my cheek, my neck, my throat. I relaxed and any thoughts of pain faded from my mind. I knew I was hers, still, tied and helpless but I was happy, without doubt.

"You are so desirable tonight. I've wanted you for a while now and I must say you have not disappointed." She said, slowly pulling away to look at me. "You look especially fine in bondage."

"Thank you, Mistress, " I said, hesitantly, wondering where she might me heading. I didn't know whether I was permitted to respond further, suddenly aware of her power over me so I said nothing.

She undid the buckles of the straps around my chest and the tension in my arms fell away. I exhaled with relief and smiled at her gratefully. She removed the collar from my neck and, pushing me onto my stomach, untied the strap from my ankles. A wave of relief hit my legs and I stretched. She slowly removed the butt-plug from my anus and I gasped, the sensation was strange but pleasurable. I was surprised it didn't hurt. My hands remained tightly tied behind my back.

"It's just gone 10.30. The night is still young. As you've been a good slave I think you deserve a break. I'm going to untie you now," and to my surprise she unbuckled the strap on my wrists and removed it. I was free.

I paused a moment before moving to a sitting position, my back against the headboard and my legs outstretched.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"As you know, you are my slave for the night and we have a few more hours to go. I will give you some time to relax before we continue. That way you will be better able to endure. You may do as you wish - eat or drink, freshen up. I suggest you stretch and make yourself comfortable. Just remember your vows at all times, slave, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

My mind was racing. Surely, I could simply overpower her and turn the tables. Get my revenge. Surely there was nothing she could do to stop me? The door to the hotel room was only a few feet from where I sat. My clothes were neatly folded on a chair in front of me. This had to be a trick of some kind, a test.

I contemplated my escape over and over, recalling the pain she had inflicted on my naked body. I was confused, the urge for freedom and self-control battling against the desire for this woman and the strange mysteries of sensation she could offer. I looked at her and I smiled. She was clever, devious. Even this moment, this dilemma, was part of her power over me.

"What if I decide to leave, what's to stop me?" I asked, my voice showing my nervousness.

"Well that would be a disappointment, of course." she said, kneeling beside me on the bed and tilting her head coyly to the side.

Then it became clear to me. When she tied me, dominated me - I'd never felt so wanted by anyone before.

"I'll stay," I said, firmly. She smiled and raised an eyebrow.

"Mistress, " I added.

"You have 15 minutes. Return to this spot and kneel," she said pointing to the floor at the foot of the bed.

I looked at the clock by the TV. I headed to the bathroom. I was excited, a frisson of danger made me shiver. I put on a bathrobe and closed the door. I splashed water on my face and sat down, waited. I rubbed my wrists which were red and marked. I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed. Maybe I'd just made a terrible mistake but I didn't think so. I was elated and kept saying to myself, "There may be pain but she won't do me any harm." I was certain. In her well-practiced hands, I could trust her. At least I thought so.

I showered and let the warm water restore my body. I felt it burn on the welts she had left on my back. I dried myself and returned to the lounge where she sat on the sofa, sipping a drink with ice and watching the TV until I returned. She turned down the volume and observed me as I entered, towel drying my hair. I looked at the clock - only five minutes left. She offered me a drink and I accepted. She passed me a neat whisky and poured one for herself. We chinked our glasses and downed the shot. I savoured the warm glow in my throat. I was ready. I removed my bathrobe and stood naked at the end of bed, facing it, my back to the TV. She sat down on the end of the bed and looked at me.

"I'm ready, Mistress". I knelt before her, my excitement building.

"Very good slave." She got up and walked to the chest of drawers behind me, returning with what looked like lengths of natural coloured rope, neatly looped. There were other items but I couldn't identify them.

She turned and I could see her holding a card in front of me.

"Repeat your vows," she commanded. I repeated the words on the card.

"I am your slave and you are my Mistress. I am yours to do with as you please. I will obey your commands without hesitation and suffer your every whim without complaint. You are my Mistress and I am your slave."

I remembered these words and this time I enjoyed their meaning.

"Put your hands behind your back. Cross your wrists." she said and uncoiled a length of rope. I did as she commanded and she expertly tied my hands. The rope felt different to the earlier straps and she took her time binding me. The end result was tight but not uncomfortable.

"Put your feet together, knees apart". I complied. With another rope she bound my ankles together tightly. My heart was racing and my penis started to rise, which she noticed as she returned to sit before me on the end of the bed. In only a few moments, I was her helpless prisoner again.

"MMmmm....you seem to be enjoying yourself already." She stroked my cock as it started to pulse. I breathed slowly and deeply.

"I'm so glad you have chosen to submit to me. I enjoy capturing a man, or woman for that matter, and using them for my pleasure. I've done this many times as you can tell. What I enjoy the most is when a slave chooses to submit to me willingly. I'm going to give you as much pleasure and sensation as you can take. That includes more pain which makes the pleasure even more exquisite. Are you ready?" and I could see she was holding a short black rectangular paddle.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, nodding.

"I'm going to give you one hundred strokes. These will be in sets of 10 to various parts of your body. You will count them out loud. Let's start with your chest."

She knelt beside me and the strokes began, smacking firmly on my right pectoral like a blast of electricity. I counted - one, two, three, four and the pain began to grow and grow, shocking me with its intensity. I started to recoil and she commanded me to keep the position. Fearfully I moved back to expose my chest to the ensuing pain - five, six, seven. She instructed me to breathe and I did, rapidly. She slowed as she delivered the final three strokes, carefully targeting the impact for maximum effect. I pushed out the words - eight, nine, ten. I was left reeling, my chest burning. She got up and walked around me as I caught my breath.

"We are just getting started, slave...." and she then knelt to my left. I knew what was to come.

"Remember to count out loud, slave."

"Yes, Mistress."

And so the strokes continued. Ten searing strikes on my left pectoral and I was stunned by how sensitive I was. I struggled to endure the pain and counted through gasps and gritted teeth. The pain was unique, all sting across my skin. I could tell she wasn't even hitting me that hard, just a quick flick of her wrist. The effect was powerful and I felt a little shame that I found it so hard to take. I steeled myself, determined to show her I could take what she had to offer. We were about to find out.

She put the paddle down and I dropped to sit back on my heels.

"Fuck..." I whispered, shaking my head.

"Aawww.....something wrong slave? Are you suffering, hmmm? How Many strokes is that so far?" she asked, gently pushing my chin up. I looked her in the eye.

"Twenty, Mistress." I said, imagining how much more pain was to come.

She selected something small from the bed beside her and sat down in front of me. She rubbed my right pectoral.

"There, there, my slave. Here's a little something to take your mind off it."

She attached a nipple clamp which pinched and held me with a sharp twinge. She rubbed my left pectoral and quickly applied a similar clamp, cruelly pinching me and hanging on my chest.

She held the clamps in each hand and I noticed their weight.

"These are a little different to the last clamps I used on you. They do this." She pressed the ends and the clamps started to vibrate, filling my chest with a strange, tingling sensation, impossible to ignore. I cringed from the inescapable feeling. She pulled me forward with a hand behind my neck and I felt the weight of the clamps as they hung down, amplifying the vibration and pulling harder on my nipples. I struggled against my bonds but I was powerless. I let out a cry and my eyes screwed up.

"Good ,eh? I see they work well don't they?" she toyed with me. Her words told me how much she enjoyed using my body for her pleasure, like an experienced torturer, savoring every moment of my discomfort. But her words made it better for me somehow, they showed me she was giving me her rapt attention and reminded me who was in charge.

She switched them off and the pain stopped suddenly, changing to a couple of dull aches.

"So what's next, eh? Another twenty strokes. Put your head down to the floor. Now, kiss my feet."

"Yes, Mistress."

I obeyed, bending low to her feet which rested in front of me, her ankles crossed. I kissed her feet repeatedly, accepting the humiliation. I pressed my lips to her arches, kissed her toes and ankles. She laughed.

Then the next strokes came raining down on my back, exposed below her and perfectly presented for her whip. I recognised the harsh stinging feel of her flogger, which spread its impact over a wide area, leaving welts behind it. I carried on kissing her feet and she counted the strokes one by one. She stopped at ten but only for a moment. I could not see her change the flogger for a riding crop but when I felt a thin, hot line of pain across my back repeatedly I knew what she'd done. This pain was different, focused on a smaller area and merciless. I writhed and struggled in the ropes that held me and grunted and gasped in agony. It was almost too much. I wondered now whether I'd made a mistake, the pain would simply increase. I cried out again and she reached nine, ten. Panting for breath, I fell to the floor on my side.

"My poor, slave. It's not easy for you, is it? You do suffer well. You let me know exactly how it feels every step of the way and I enjoy that." she said, as I gazed at her feet, my face resting on the lush carpet of the hotel room. She knelt beside me and stroked my hair.

"So that's 40 strokes, isn't it? Nearly halfway. But what next? Oh yes, I have an idea."

She had no intention of stopping my torture. As I lay there panting I could see her holding a length of rope, which she fashioned into a type of slipknot. She tested it on her hand and I could see it tighten. Then she placed it over my head and around my neck, pulling it tight with the knot at the back and the long end coiled around her hand. I felt it close around my throat and started to panic, fearing that she would strangle me. She waited as my breath slowed down and I looked up at her, seeing her wicked smile. She was enjoying this.

"No time for resting, slave. Up! Get back on your knees!" she said pulling on the rope to lift me up. I felt it tighten around my neck, making me light-headed as I struggled to lift myself. She helped me, pulling me by one arm and giggling at my helplessness. Soon I was back on my knees, my face red as she loosened the rope around my neck.

"That's better. I like to have my slave in this position. It's very effective. With your hands tied behind you, you are powerless to resist my punishments. With your ankles tied you cannot get away. You are helpless and completely at my mercy. I can access your whole body. Your genitals are exposed. Your arse, the back of your thighs, your calves. The soles of your feet. It offers a bit of everything."

Now she held the paddle and smacked it gently on her other hand, playfully.

"So what's next?" she said placing the paddle against my right buttock. I took a deep breath.