A Night to Remember Pt. 03

Story Info
She won him in a slave auction and tests his limits.
2.1k words
4.26
10.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten strokes to each buttock. Count them, slave."

I could barely get out "Yes, Mistress, " before she started, ten hard strokes to my left cheek in quick succession. I winced from the white hot pain she inflicted. Mercifully, it was over quickly.

"Mmm...that's looking nice and red.....and now the other side..."

She did not move, simply reached around and began to smack my right buttock, quickly as I counted up to ten. Each stroke was accompanied by an involuntary grunt from me as I steeled myself against the punishment.

"Mmm...a matching pair. Very nice!" She stroked and caressed my buttocks, admiring her handiwork, no doubt considering her next move. She moved to the bed to select her next implement. She returned with a riding crop and traced it across my shoulders, around my neck, playfully. She liked to show me that she owned me, at least for tonight.

The tip of the riding crop had a couple of leather pieces which she used to tickle me as she moved down my body, to my hands, which she smacked lightly on the palms. Next my arse and between my legs, down my inner thighs, lightly smacking as she went, making me shiver with anticipation. Between my legs, she moved along my calves and came to rest on my heels.

"As your feet are tied together I think twenty will do. Are you ready?"

She grasped the end of the rope hanging from my neck and looped it around her hand, taking up the slack and tightening the noose.

Then followed twenty strokes to the soles of my feet, administered slowly and surely, taking her time to let the pain linger before another stroke. Her cruelty was impressive. I marvelled at her control over me as she held my throat in the noose and ensured my submission. I counted as best I could, interjecting the occasional expletive and towards the end, barely a whisper as I longed for the punishment to end. When I was unclear she gave me another stroke for good measure. I gritted my teeth until the strokes finished, the cruel glow lingering on my feet for an age.

Each type of pain was a new and quite different experience for me. The natural response to pain is to recoil to try and protect oneself against it. Tied as I was, this wasn't an option, she had made certain of that. Even so, I had chosen to stay, so I had chosen to accept more pain. I was trying to understand what was happening to me, because there was clearly some part of me that was enjoying this. It felt dangerous but also safe. The pain was a fascinating sensation, one I'd avoided so actively until now. I began to compare the pain and the pleasure and found them only different versions of the same thing - physical sensation. As I told myself, I wasn't being damaged by the whip, and there was no hatred in her actions, I became more comfortable and could settle into the feeling. That was the closest I could get to an explanation.

I also found a new pleasure from being tied up. It was so - relaxing! This surprised me. Even when the pain reached a peak, I wasn't thinking of freeing myself or getting away. The ropes felt comfortable around my wrists and ankles and the tightness was strangely reassuring. Being in her control, her slave, was the icing on the cake.

"Rest," she said and she pulled me down to sit back on my heels. I breathed deeply as she stroked my face.

"Your Mistress thinks you are doing very well, slave."

She stroked my hair and rubbed the back of my neck, her other hand dropping to my balls which she grasped and fondled, smiling appreciatively.

"Open your legs, slave" she commanded and, struggling, I complied. The way my ankles were tied was tight but permitted some movement. I was able to move my knees apart. She produced a length of thin cord which she slipped under my testicles and before I knew what was happening she had started tying it around the base of my shaft, tightening my erection which was building slowly. I was confused, I had no idea what would happen next. She sat back and admired her work.

"That is very pretty, I must say."

With her finger she wiped away a drop of pre-cum which had formed on the tip of my penis. With a tiny delicate motion, she licked it from her finger. Her hotness made me ache with desire.

"Now for the finale. This next part you may find a little difficult to bear. I understand but I expect you to do your best. I strongly suggest you do not struggle and you stay on your knees."

She moved close behind me and taking the end of the rope which hung from my neck, she threaded this between my legs and brought it up around the rope which tied my ankles. She pulled it taught, tightening around my throat and bringing my head back. Then she tied the rope to secure me. I was shocked. The position frightened me. I could not move and feared I would choke. I could breathe but I had to stay perfectly still. I calmed myself and submitted to my bonds. She stroked my back.

"Open your mouth. Bite on this," she said and she pushed a thin bar between my teeth. It felt like rubber but was hard. I held it in my mouth as instructed and imagined how many others had done the same. It scared me, the thought of what was coming.

She went to the bed and returned with her favourite flogger, which she let hang from her wrist as she got close to me. She dragged it's strands across the tops of my thighs playfully, tickling me, teasing me.

"If this gets too much for you, spit out the bar, OK?"

I looked her in the eye and nodded.

With a quick flick of her wrist the flogger's strands swished and crashed into my testicles. It was like fire, a rush of pain so intense I was quite unprepared for it. It seemed like each strand cut into my skin and left a red hot glowing line. I let out a muffled "Ahh!!!" from behind the bar and breathed rapidly.

"One." she said.

How many more? Nineteen???!!!!

Then came the next stroke.

"Two."

A quick, short flick filling my belly with burning lines of pain.

Then another.

"Three."

My body jolted forward and the noose started to tighten.

Then another.

"Four."

Each time I let out a muffled cry. At one point I was shouting "Fuck!!!" through my gritted teeth which held the bar - an expression of my disbelief at the sheer level of pain. She looked at me, gauging my reaction, her hand poised, holding the swinging whip. She paused. Another?

"Five."

I jerked forward, my body doubling with the pain involuntarily, but my throat was stopped by the noose which held me tightly from behind and I choked. I couldn't help myself. I was starting to panic. The ropes seemed so tight, I needed to get away. I tried to shake my head but I couldn't. Pulling myself upright, I struggled for breath. I spat out the bar which dropped to the floor with a small thud.

"Please, Mistress. No more! Please! I beg you! It's too much!" I gasped. My head was spinning from the pain glowing on my balls and the rope tight around my throat.

She put down the flogger and started to untie the noose rope from my ankles. The pressure on my throat eased and my head fell forward. I breathed.

"Thank you, Mistress, " I whispered. "Thank you."

She held me close and my head rested on her shoulder as she untied the thin cord around my genitals. She said nothing but stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. She slowly guided me to lay in her embrace as she rested against the foot of the bed. I felt her warmth and power as she held me, naked and tied, my body glowing with the fading embers of the pain she'd lovingly inflicted.

We stayed like this for a while and the pain slowly faded. I had found my limit and felt as if I'd failed. I knew I had broken my vows "to suffer her every whim without complaint" but she said nothing about it. Lying in her arms like this was warm and comforting and may have been her way of apologising, though she never said anything of that kind. Even though I knew this would only be a short break, I let myself fall deeply into the calmness.

She kissed my forehead and I raised my head to find her lips.

"Are you OK slave?" she whispered.

"Yes, Mistress."

"I think you've earned some pleasure now. Don't you?"

"I think that's up to you, Mistress." I replied, submissively. She smiled and traced her finger around my jawline.

She guided me back to a kneeling position and got to her feet. She moved behind me and untied my ankles. With the end of the noose rope as a leash she led me on my knees to the sofa where I stopped.

"Bend over," she commanded and I obeyed, resting the left side of my face on the seat. She quickly re-tied my ankles, not tightly but effectively. This was to give me a message - I would not escape.

"Good boy," she said as she selected an implement from the bed. I wondered if she was tricking me and more punishment was about to ensue. I felt vulnerable and exposed, my arse on display.

She returned and knelt behind me. I felt her apply some kind of oil to my anal area which she slowly massaged and caressed wonderfully. I was getting used to this sensation and had learned to trust it. My muscles relaxed and I accepted her touch as she stroked, gently up and down my cleft and around my anus. She rubbed and stroked my buttocks, sometimes tracing her nails across my skin, not cruelly, but sending tingling sensations all over me. I felt a shiver pass across my skin and let out a sigh. I said nothing, but my face must have said it all.

She continued, applying the oil to my scrotum and perineum. She fondled me and stroked my skin intimately, patiently. My erection slowly grew and she oiled my penis too, working the shaft which hung down whilst simultaneously touching my arse. The effect was magical. I rested, vulnerable and exposed but totally lost in the feeling. The oil soothed my balls and wiped away the remaining soreness and replaced it with bliss. My hands remained tied, wrists crossed behind my back. At that point she had total control of me and could do anything she wanted. I moaned with joy to let her know my pleasure but she knew full well. Her small hands, covered in oil, were strong, assertive, working my body masterfully.

Suddenly I felt her working something small and hard into my anal cleft until she found my anus. She pushed it into place and then, with a gentle humming sound she switched on what I realised was a vibrator, sending waves of energy into my body. She held it there a while and I surrendered to the feeling, letting out a long gentle "Aahhhhh.....". I laughed and so did she.

Holding the vibrator on my anus, I felt her oiled hand grasp my penis and begin to work the shaft up and down. She help the tip in her palm and caressed it, sending tingling jolts into my body. She circled my balls and traced her finger tips over my scrotum. She gently massaged my perineum.

"That feels fucking amazing...Mistress", I whispered, and stayed bent over, the left side my face pushed into the sofa. I seriously hoped she wouldn't stop.

"Good slave, now take a deep breath and.... yield....". Seemingly without effort she pushed the vibrator into my anus, it's entry eased by the lubricant. I was surprised there was no pain, my body accepted the penetration and I relaxed. I couldn't tell how deep she'd pushed the tip but the vibrations gently shook my insides and aroused me.

"Very good, slave. You yield well," and she continued to stroke my penis up and down slowly as my erection became achingly hard.

"Remember, you are not permitted to come unless I say so, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

I nodded, my eyes closed and a smile of contentment across my face. I had never been so turned on before but coming was not essential right now.

I was just enjoying the best massage I'd ever had.