A Night to Remember Pt. 05

Story Info
She allows her slave to recover as the night continues.
1.6k words
3.82
6.6k
3

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the second time I'd been hogtied that evening. First time was on the bed. This time I was lying on my stomach on the floor. Wrists tied closely to my ankles which were tied to a harness around my chest. I was gagged and hooded and enclosed in darkness. My mouth and arse burnt with the fire of hot chilies, pushing waves of discomfort into my stomach. I'd never known anything quite so painful before. I felt defeated and helpless, the tight ropes cradled me in captivity. She tied well and I would stay in her bonds until she decided to free me. This I knew for sure.

The chili made me writhe in discomfort and I felt an anger at my predicament - how I'd allowed myself to be captured and abused in this way, willingly! I fought the ropes with all my strength, clenching my arm and chest muscles against them but to no avail. I growled against the gag and shook my body with the little movement I was allowed. The ropes remained tight. My anger kept me struggling for a while as my fingers searched for a knot but I found nothing. This realisation made my heart sink and left me despondent. I had been captured and tied up by a woman and I was humiliated.

I remembered her touch, her beauty and her moments of gentleness. I told myself I was a fool to believe she had any feelings for me. I was just a play thing to her, my body to be used for her pleasure and discarded when she was done. Even worse, I had asked for this! I wrestled with the bonds and cried out in anger, my voice muffled by the gag and the black hood.

I heard her laugh a little and then could sense she had returned. I felt her hands stroke me, my feet, my buttocks, my head.

"What's the matter, slave? Are you not enjoying yourself? Are you getting bored?" and she continued to caress me. I heard a soft clicking.

"I'm just taking a few photos for my collection." she said and the clicking continued. "Don't worry, no one will know that it's you. Apart from me."

I felt the fight drop out of me. She truly owned me for the night and I knew I should accept it. I wondered how longer that would be. Helpless as I was, and at the mercy of her whims, I felt comforted by her attention.

"That's better," she said, squeezing and massaging my toes as she knelt beside me. "I think you'll find things feel much better if you submit to them. Accept your fate."

Her touch was strangely relaxing, as was her voice, soft and powerful.

"I'm going to keep you tied for a bit longer. Leave you to stew a while. You may be more comfortable on your side," and she pushed me to lay on my right side. She stroked along my thigh. The tension in my legs and arms reduced. I felt I could stay this way for a while, if needed. No doubt she would decide.

She got up and moved away. I remained in her perfect restraints for a while, I had no idea how long. After her words, I relaxed, accepted my bonds and began to drift. The chili fire began to subside and I felt a heavy tiredness fall upon me. After a few minutes she returned and draped a blanket of some kind over me, covering me entirely. I heard the sound of the television and the chink of ice against glass. I pictured her sitting on the sofa, feet up, dressed in silky black lingerie, her long black hair cascading over her shoulders as she sipped her whisky. She flicked the buttons on the remote with vague disinterest and relaxed. She was my Mistress and having me as her slave was all she needed. She considered her next move carefully. Or at least that's what I imagined.

I had been angry, confused by the pain and pleasure and my endless, futile struggles against her cruel dominance. I was starting to understand her message to me, unspoken as it was. To have power over someone can only be expressed by administering both pain and pleasure, in carefully measured amounts. Through her actions she had shown me, guided me through what it meant to be helpless. To be her slave and for her to be my Mistress. From under the gag, the hood, the blanket, I let out a tiny laugh.

I lost track of time and drifted into a strange relaxation. I don't know if I fell asleep, or if that would have been possible. I asked myself if I'd suffered more pain that evening than any other time in my life. I concluded it must be true. I'd taken a few beatings in my time and they felt worse than this. But this was more pain, I was sure. Being so thoroughly tied took away all power from me and took away all choices, all decisions. I realised I'd completely forgotten about my world, my life and was free of worry. I had no idea what she would do to me next. I really didn't care.

Time passed, maybe an hour. I grew uncomfortable and struggled to find some relief. I rolled back to my stomach and tried to find a place for my head. She returned and removed the blanket, stroking my legs and back.

Without a word she started to untie me, removing the hogtie, releasing my feet, undoing the rope harness and removing the hood. I blinked into the light and met her eyes, her beautiful face. She took off the gag.

"Thank you Mistress." I said, stretching my jaw.

"Are you OK?" she said, moving closer to me.

"I'm fine, thank you, Mistress."

She moved closer to me, removed the noose from my neck and reached around me, her soft breasts pressing against my chest. She untied my hands which surprised me. Her lips brushed my cheek. I stretched and rubbed my wrists and arms. My body was covered in rope marks, the symbol of my captivity. I could still feel the pressure of the ropes as if I was still tied. She leaned back and gazed at me. I was free. I lay on my back and relaxed.

She crawled to me and embraced me, straddling my hips. She looked down on me, smiling wickedly before bringing her lips to mine and kissing me passionately. I responded eagerly, my lips devouring her kiss. Our faces merged in a soft connection, a wonderful intoxicating kiss. I was exhausted but I couldn't have been happier. She grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the floor as she kissed me. I surrendered. I had no thoughts of resisting her, or doing anything but submitting to her will.

She raised her head and moved herself down my body until her head was over my groin. She paused and then looked up at me.

"Are you my slave?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress. You know I am," I answered, lifting myself onto my elbows.

"Do you remember your vows?"

"I will obey your every command without hesitation and suffer your every whim without complaint."

"Good enough, slave. Now get up and put your hands behind you" she said as she got to her feet and selected a leather strap from the bed.

I got up and turned away as she quickly tied my wrists with the strap.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you," she said, taking my by the arm and leading me to the bathroom.

She stood me in the shower and washed me, focusing the water on my genitals and anal region. She soaped me up and cleansed away any traces of the spicy oil. She caressed and fondled me until my erection was aching to come, but her slow, sensuous touch would not permit me. It was a good thing my hands were tied as I would have masturbated to a climax within seconds if I'd had the choice. Waving the shower head around me she rinsed me and then dried me with towels and the hairdryer. She looked pleased with her work.

"Come with me," she said, leading me to the bed where she untied me. I was used to being ordered and directed by her, it felt perfectly comfortable.

"Lie down on your back in the middle of the bed. Arms and legs outstretched."

I did as she told me within seconds. At the head of the bed she pulled out a black leather cuff which was attached to the bed's underside by a nylon strap. She deftly closed it around my wrist and adjusted the strap to pull my arm straight. The cuff was soft but secure. I looked at it and saw its small buckle tightly fastened.

Within moments she has secured my other wrist and both ankles with cuffs attached at each corner. I was naked and tied spread eagle on the bed before her. I tugged on the restraints and found them to be strong. My heart raced as she looked down on me, tracing her fingers across my chest. She gave me that knowing smile, like she knew exactly what was going to happen. She must have placed the restraints before I'd arrived. It seemed she was always in complete control.

My penis needed no further encouragement and was ready for action.

"I imagine by now you are aching to come, isn't that right slave?" she said as she settled herself between my legs

"Yes Mistress, " I replied feeling stupidly helpless.

"Well as before, you're not allowed to come without my permission. If you feel close you must tell me. Don't worry, it won't be long before I allow you to shoot your load."

I took a deep breath. "Yes, Mistress" was all I could say as I braced myself for what was next.