A Night to Remember Pt. 06

Story Info
His night of slavery reaches its conclusion.
3.2k words
4.27
6.8k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part of this story. Thank you to all my readers and thanks to everyone who left comments or sent me messages of encouragement. You have spurred me on to write more.

This story is 90% based on my own personal experiences as a submissive, with 10% imagination to make it a story. I should mention, I didn't have all these experienced on the one night either!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the finale.

*****

I felt hugely lucky to be tied as I was, spread-eagled on the bed with my wrists and ankles secured in cuffs, restrained but comfortable. Between my legs was Helen, the voracious, dominant woman who had made me her slave for the night. She'd taken me on a journey of feelings, pain and pleasure and always kept me under her control. I both feared her and adored her. Her beauty, her confidence and intelligence was matched by her sensitivity to my feelings - knowing exactly how to inflict pain but also expert at stimulating me, tantalizing my desires and teasing me to always want more. I was in awe of her. It was my honor to be her slave. I had no idea what would happen next.

She knelt between my legs and took hold of my penis, which was erect and begging for attention. Her other hand cupped my balls and she began licking the tip of my cock, gently circling her tongue around the head and flicking against the underside. Then she licked up and down the length of my shaft and licked my balls round in circles, tickling and caressing me with waves of joy. I groaned with pleasure which she clearly liked. She sucked and kissed my scrotum while slowly working my cock, always mindful not to push me too hard. I was eager to come and strained against my bonds as she pleasured me, magically.

She moved to lie on her front and lifted her feet behind her. She took my cock into her mouth and gently sucked the tip, her saliva dripping onto me and moistening her way. Her head bobbed slowly up and down as she took in more of me, expertly sucking and stroking with her tongue. I groaned more and struggled against the waves of pleasure, clenching to try not to come.

She leaned in further and took my cock into her throat, squeezing the tip. She bobbed her head to ease it in and out of her throat, effortlessly. I shivered, mesmerized by the soft pressure on my cock, her hands holding my shaft and cradling my testicles. I felt something starting to build. I panicked.

"Please Mistress, I'm close" I whispered and she pulled away, still stroking my balls and scratching them with her nails. A moment passed as she gazed into my eyes, my body straining to prevent myself from coming. She slapped my cock a few times with her other hand, not hard, but just enough to shock me. I wanted to tell her to stop but she was my Mistress. I was under her spell.

She grasped the tip of my cock and with her thumb applied gentle pressure. I found my orgasm receding, fading. Her eyes locked with mine as if she were hypnotising me and I followed her lead. I relaxed, submitted.

She let go and got up from the bed, returning a moment later with a small bottle. Kneeling between my legs, she poured the cold oil onto my penis with a hint of a smile. I noticed her putting something pink by her leg and massaged the oil over my cock and balls. Her small hands felt silky smooth and powerful and I thanked her with a long "Aaahhh..." of delight.

"Feels good, right?"

"Amazing, Mistress. You're hands feel like heaven." I said, loving every second.

One hand worked up and down my penis and the other spread oil on my balls, my perineum and gently fingered my arse, rubbing the oil across my anus. The feeling was so intense, I started to loose control.

Was it possible to receive too much pleasure? Was this more than I could stand? Did she have any idea how amazing her touch was? How much power she had over me at that very moment?

Her hands stopped. The pause was excruciating.

"Mistress, please, don't stop," I begged, struggling against the cuffs. "Please!"

And so she continued, her hands working slowly up and down my shaft and slowly stroking my arse.

"I sense you are close to coming, slave. Is that right?" Her hands moved faster as I struggled and writhed with pleasure. I fought the stimulation but it was almost impossible. If my hands had been free I would have stopped her but I was helpless to her touch.

"Oh, fuck, please Mistress. Let me come, please!" I gasped.

I should have known she would stop, let go of my cock and balls as soon as I said that, leaving me hanging, desperate to come. I groaned, my arms pulling against the restraints but powerless.

"Aaarrgghhh!!"

I fell back onto the bed. She knew exactly what she was doing. She giggled a little as I rolled on the bed in frustration. My orgasm faded away. This was strange torture, suffering from an excess of pleasure. Brought to the edge of climax and then denied, only to repeat the build up again, prolonging, stretching the pleasure to breaking point.

"My poor slave," she teased, "will this torture never end?" She smiled, clearly determined to enjoy every second of my discomfort...or whatever this was.

"Please, don't stop!" I whispered. She laughed at this. I'm sure she had no intention.

The pink thing she had left by her leg was a vibrator, maybe the one she'd used on me before. She worked it into position on my anus and switched it on, sending tingling waves into me. With one hand she held it there whilst the other resumed its grip on my cock and started to pump, pushing me back into ecstasy. I floated on the soft white bed in the relentless hands of my Mistress and surrendered..

She rolled her hand over the tip of my cock and every time it made my whole body flinch with a little jolt. It was like an electric shock and surprised me. Clearly, she knew more about my body and what made it work than I did because she was showing me new sensations this whole evening. I laughed and begged her, mumbling incoherently, intoxicated by her touch. It was incredible. I twitched and jerked as she held me, expertly stroking me.

"I'm going to come. Please let me! Please Mistress!" I blurted.

And then she stopped. Not again! What an idiot I was! I thrashed on the bed, my cock fighting against air, my hands powerless to touch myself. I groaned and struggled, my penis suddenly starved of contact, no stimulation.

She left me hanging like this, as the feeling gradually subsided in my loins and dwindled inside me, the frustration growing. Then she started again. Grasping me and working me, stimulating my arse. How could she possibly be so cruel?!! I thought and yet I loved it.

I don't know who many times she did this, three or four? Winding me up to a climax and then stopping, smiling sexily at me as I struggled with the frustration. I begged her, feeling like I was about to explode. I'd do anything, if she'd just let me come!

She started slowly, rolling her hands up and down, working her incredible magic over me and this time she continued.

"It's time, slave. You are allowed to come."

I lifted my head to see what she was doing, knowing the power she had over me, the vibrator humming at the base of my spine, until I was lost, covered in ecstasy. I came, deep and long, my body rearing up against the restraints as I struggled, my semen spilling out onto her hands, my stomach. She didn't stop, stroking her hand over my tip to make me twitch with pleasure, too much, like lightning, over and over. She tickled my tip with gentle strokes and pressure making me squirm, struggle, moan, writhe, begging her to stop. The feeling was suddenly way too much, although it was what I'd wanted, begged for for so long. There was no let-up, she kept slipping her fingers over the tip of my penis until I felt like crying, laughing, screaming out from too much pleasure. How could this even be possible? The restraints stretched only a little as I pulled and pulled but they were strong.

My breathing was rapid as I tried to resist the sensation. My penis was highly sensitive after the orgasm and she knew just how to exploit that weakness. It was too much pleasure. Her cruel hands drove me wild. I started to shake. I whimpered as she worked my shaft.

Eventually, she slowed down and the burning, tingling sensation on my cock died down. I was exhausted. I couldn't believe what she had just done. I was grateful for the pleasure ceasing - I couldn't believe it. How could she do these things? How was she capable?

She moved over my leg and came to rest beside me on my right. Moving close to me, she held my chest and kissed my cheek as she pressed her hips against my thigh. I turned to meet her lips with mine and between our kisses she said

"It looked like you enjoyed that, slave, didnt you? Was that your first time with post orgasm torture? It can be quite something can't it? I've reduced big men to quivering wrecks that way. Such fun!"

As she spoke I could feel her slowly, gently pressing her vagina against my thigh, clamping her legs around mine. Her tongue probed my mouth. She squeezed my left nipple and her hips moved faster and faster until she sighed and her body shook with orgasm, her eyes closed in the ecstasy. She held my balls and pulled them gently, her hands smooth in the oil.

A while passed, she lay against my side, holding me, warmly, saying nothing, stroking my chest idly. I remained stretched out, tied and helpless. Her head rested on my shoulder and I could smell her hair, sweet and sexy.

"You must be tired, slave." she said after what seemed an age. She lifted her head to meet my eyes. I nodded.

"Me too. Let's sleep a while. A few more hours til morning when I will release you. But until then there will be time for more fun."

I had no idea what she meant by this but I was too tired to worry. She went to the chest of drawers and picked out a black nylon strap of some kind. Returning to the bed, she wrapped the strap around the top of my thighs and buckled it in place. Then one at a time she released the cuffs from the top of the bed and brought my hands to my thighs where she secured them by means of a small metal ring. My arms were locked to my sides. Then she released my ankles, bringing my legs together and securing my feet. I guessed this was meant to be a safe and comfortable way to keep her slave in bondage while we slept. I watched while she fiddled with her mobile phone.

"I will set the alarm to wake us in a few of hours."

She covered me with a blanket and settled herself beside me, warm and close. I was content. I needed to rest, to sleep. I was pretty much spent.

"Sleep now, slave," she commanded me.

"Yes Mistress," I replied, enjoying my obedient response.

Tied as I was, I could hardly move. The cuffs were comfortable, though no doubt unbreakable. I was happy to drift off into sleep, as her prisoner...

I was sitting in a restaurant opposite my ex-wife, Sarah. The walls were a heavy gray apart from behind me, which was clear glass, showing the sunny vista of a city. We were holding our menus and trying to decide what to order. I couldn't understand what was written there because it was in some foreign language, unfamiliar to me. When the waiter arrived, my ex-wife spoke before I had a chance and started ordering for me regardless of my wishes. This annoyed me. She was being bossy again. I decided to leave and when I got up and tried to walk I found my feet were chained by heavy shackles on my ankles, preventing me from leaving the table.

Sarah, looked up at me with her beautiful, blue eyes and shouted at me,

"Why don't you just sit down and do as you're told?!" When she suddenly got up, I could see she was wearing a tight fitting, black leather outfit and holding a long black whip, which she raised...

Disorientated, I was awoken by my penis being squeezed and caressed, whilst the familiar hard tip of the vibrator pressed my anus and began to buzz. As she has started her work on me, I lurched to get up and found my arms restricted, my wrists strapped to my thighs and my ankles secured and it came back to me: she had tied me this way before we fell asleep. How long had I been asleep? I felt somewhat refreshed and could see the sun beginning to rise, glinting through a small gap in the curtains. Quickly the pleasure overwhelmed me as she found my sensitive spot on my cock and slowly pushed the vibrator into my arse.

"Good morning, slave. I see you slept well. I thought I'd wake you up with a treat. Are you ready?" and before I'd had a moment to respond the vibrator slid into me a few inches and I gasped.

Then she kept working my shaft with both hands, fingers interlaced around my cock and covered in oil. Up and down she moved her magical strokes which had become so familiar. I felt like I'd been hers for a long, long time now. As she pushed me further into ecstasy, I was starting to fear that the night would soon be over. I remembered how she'd teased me - would she do this again? It was purely her choice. She worked me up to a point and as I started to groan in anticipation of another orgasm, she slowed and let go of my cock, which stood there, pulsing and begging for release.

"To finish things off, I thought we'd try something different."

She slowly pushed the vibrator deeper into me and watched carefully as I yielded.

A collar was quickly wrapped around my neck and she attached this to a strap at the head of the bed. Similarly, she tethered my ankles to the foot of the bed in a matter of seconds. Then she was beside me, stroking my forehead. She watched me respond to the vibrations and then kissed me, deep and long. I closed my eyes and felt her hand softly close around my testicles and squeeze, almost to the point of discomfort. My lips pressed against hers until she slowly pulled away and released my balls.

"This will take a little while but I'm sure you will enjoy it. Please try not to struggle against your bonds because we wouldn't want you to choke yourself, now, would we?" she tugged the strap which tethered my neck.

"I'll be getting ready to go. It's nearly 7 o'clock. I'll be back in a moment."

Was she going to leave me like this? What was going on?

The waves from the vibrator were constant, spreading into my stomach and groin, stimulating my prostate in ways I'd never felt before. My arse was getting used to this treatment but this was subtle, powerful, gradually building. I tried to move my hands but they were stuck to my sides. I was a little bit scared, not knowing what was happening. The sensation continued to build and I found myself confused by it. My cock remained hard and my body was shaken my occasional jolts of pleasure. I lay there for a while, ten to fifteen minutes, perhaps, struggling against the waves of pleasure, twitching and writhing.

I felt her weight on the bed when she returned, tracing her finger tips slowly down the underside of my cock and cradling my balls. Gentle pressure on the vibrator pushed it firmly into place.

"MMmmm...that's good isn't it? Did you know you could come without me touching you? It's just a matter of time. Don't fight it. I want a little more of your juice."

And so we waited, maybe ten minutes more as the vibrator pushed me further and further into ecstasy. I submitted and soon, finally, I came, ejaculating softly, over and over, shaking with pleasure. I pulled against the collar and choked. With her delicate fingers, she collected my sperm in a small glass jar and then placed a lid on it. She admired her new trophy and put it away. Eventually the waves of pleasure subsided.

I looked at her, my beautiful Mistress and admired her. She was dressed in black and freshly made up, quite stunning. The thought of her leaving made me ache inside. She had used me for her pleasure, hurt me, humiliated me and mistreated me, tortured me and tested my limits. I adored her. She had given me more pleasure than I'd ever known.

"Well, now. It's morning. Our night has passed. I must be going. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I did. You have been an excellent slave and so... damn... hot!" She kissed me and then looked me in the eye.

"I release you from your vows."

Casually, she got up and released the strap from my collar, released the tether from my ankles.

"Thank you, Mistress." I said. I was lost for words. "Please...?" She put her finger to my lips to silence me.

She put on her coat and picked up her bag.

"We must do this again sometime," she laughed. She unbuckled the strap on my left wrist and headed for the door, which she opened, said "Goodbye, Michael and thanks!" and then was gone.

The door closed behind her. I was able to unbuckle my right wrist and then free my ankles. Dazed, I sat on the bed in silence for a while. I was free at last.

I lingered in the hotel room for a while, confused by the sexual whirlwind I'd just gone through. I remembered the intimate moments she'd inflicted on me and how she had held me in pain. I was heartbroken and thrashed, physically and emotionally. At the same time, I was so happy.

I took a shower and then got dressed, a half-smile on my face all the while which I just couldn't shift. I saw rope marks on my wrists and hoped they wouldn't fade too soon. They were my badge of honour, my souvenir.

As I went to leave I saw she had left her card on the chest of drawers. "Call Me" was written on the back.