A Night Unlike Any Other

Story Info
A couple with a vanilla dynamic decide to get intimate.
1.2k words
3.39
5.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayden had just wrapped up doing her laundry when Raymond asked her to hurry up to avoid getting late to work. He thought it was strange considering how punctual and regular his wife had always been in chores. He was not different from her being meticulously regular however he had a habit of giving in to his rare bouts of idling.

It was January and pretty chilly outside. Hayden decided to put on a scarf hurriedly and rushed outside to the car to ride to work with her waiting husband.

"Sorry", apologized Hayden.

Raymond just nodded slightly with an awkward look deciding to let her get herself together in the car. At the end of the street he asked, "Did you have a rough night?"

"Ah, yes."

"Why?"

"I just couldn't sleep till almost 4 a.m., I kept turning on my sides...maybe it was last night's fish."

"Maybe."

Both Raymond and Hayden worked in healthcare, both of them physicians, having met several years ago in high school for the first time. They remained just classmates and had their different friend circles - Raymond had a smaller circle full of asocial guys while Hayden was a part of a large and outgoing group of guys and girls. They both moved to different cities for medical school having never talked to each other in high school. Raymond had sent her an e-mail out of the blue one day asking her about her whereabouts, this was surprising to Hayden but she cordially replied and they messaged back and forth for a couple of months until Raymond stopped abruptly. Hayden did not think much about it and let it go. It'd take a chance meeting later for them to resume their cordial back and forth mailing.

Late in the evening, Ray picked Hayden up from work - their workplaces were quite close. Visibly tired she sat on the saddle chair after dinner while Ray completed his chores for the day. She did not wish to disturb her sleep cycle by getting bed early and stayed up till Ray joined her in bed.

"How was your day?" asked Ray.

"I tried to put off all my work till Monday, that's pretty much all I did today," Hayden said laying next to him.

"I kept thinking about you at work."

"Did you also manage to be just as unproductive today?" she smirked.

"You wish"

She kissed him on the cheek and passed out.

It was 6 a.m. and Ray was already up making some eggs for breakfast, he did not expect his wife to wake up early that morning and he decided to spend some time pondering while having tea before the sun rose. Hayden had woken up from the noise he had made and walked up behind him to gather him in her arms.

"Come to bed."

"I haven't heard those words in so long", he turned around.

"I know"

"You haven't slept for long enough aren't you tired?"

"I am, but I am feeling like doing it. I am gonna take a shower now, you finish up your breakfast and come to bed."

He nodded.

He took his time and entered the bathroom for a shower after she was out. The mild germaphobia in Ray and religious upbringing of Hayden lead both of them to only get so intimate after cleaning themselves up. This sharing for freshness did not follow them to the bed however - she was almost asexual and he had a moderate to high drive. It took a larger compromise from his side to accommodate her low level of craving for intimacy but she adjusted more to his needs than he often realised. Sometimes he found himself indifferent to sex but other times he would crave it intensely. However it was Hayden who occasionally had to initiate intimacy, Ray often felt shy conveying his praise for her compromise to adjust to his needs but he did occasionally address it to her.

He only wore a towel on his way out and found Hayden drying her hair outside. He was rather heavy as compared to his petit wife, with an out of shape figure resembling a dad bod but with some muscle which made it quite weird in its own way. She had always been petit and small all her life.

"It's been long since we did it in the morning," he said.

"And on a Sunday", she replied.

"Wow today is an adventure."

She smiled in reply, Ray was clearly excited. They had never abstained from sex for this long, it had been a few months since their last moments of private intimacy.

He slipped under the bedspread and excitedly grabbed her hands. She smiled in return, "don't go wild".

"I never do".

"I know I was just kidding."

Kissing released a huge amount of feelings inside him, he felt loved while savouring each moment of their lips gently caressing each other's. He loved how soft Hayden was, he loved the way she smelled. Going naked helped him touch more of her soft parts, he was ecstatic and found it hard to control himself this time. She did not like it when he'd go too fast and wild sometimes, he was wary of that and decided to skip some foreplay and directly went down on her. She grabbed a condom while he was pleasing her as she was not on the pill and they had not decided on children.

She pulled him up and he leaned back to let her slip it on. He asked her to get down on all her fours - this was his least favourite position as he could not see her face, kiss her and hold her close but it gave him better control. They always started slow this way and then sped things up, she let him have fun for much longer time each time knowing they had only few such moments a year. During the act she always felt grateful he didn't ask for more and he felt just as grateful towards her letting him savour these intimate moments. She'd occasionally moan to let him know it was going good.

He took frequent breaks while she was on her fours to edge during which he'd fondle her beautiful back, caress her head and squeeze her hips and butt. This time he had had a few months' buildup and felt anxious to slip into climax earlier than he wanted. He pulled out of her and she turned around to lie down on her back. Years of communication and routine between them meant she knew he wanted to release in a while. She spread her legs and he held her close to his chest and face in missionary. He went as slow as he could while kissing her now and again. He loved this part the most - he could smell her, he could feel her joyful warmth, feel her gentle touch on his back and head. Both of them were breathing heavily, she sensed he was close and hugged him tightly. He felt it was time and sped up to climax moaning loudly as he filled the condom.

He loosened himself and fell on her gently, Hayden still hugging him albeit loosely now moving her hands over his back and patting his ass - something which he had explicitly asked her to do.

He felt very cosy and loved. This was indeed the best feeling in the world.