A Night Well Spent

Story Info
A young man goes jogging on a different route.
814 words
3.88
42.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Outlaw
Outlaw
16 Followers

The moon was low on the horizon when Marc stepped off his front porch. Clouds washed the sky with shadowy grey, and the lonely streetlights were islands in the empty sea of his suburban street.

His change jingled in his pocket as he began the steady jog which had become a part of his nightly routine. Dressed in tracksuit pants and a sleeveless T-shirt, his sneakers slapped against the footpath as he ran. Around him, lights in houses flickered on or off, as suburbia continued it's night routine.

Running on, passing a pair of muscular women who were running the other way, Marc tried to keep his focus on the exercise. Too many of his friends only ran to enjoy watching female joggers as they ran. Marc couldn't see the point in that.

As he approached the park, he began to feel that familiar tightening in his chest that told him to stop and rest. He spied a park bench, and walked over to it, slowly lowering himself onto it.

Letting his muscles rest for a moment, he took some time to look around. He'd never been down here this late, and never stopped here to rest. He saw a few families eating dinner through their windows, but not much else. Except a small lighted window behind the fence to his right.

Telling himself he'd start running again soon, he wandered over to the fence. Putting his hands on the fence, he looked into the window, squinting to try and make out anything inside.

Inside, Marc could see a young woman sitting at her computer terminal. She was wearing a robe, with a towel wrapped around her hair, and the skin on her legs was wet. Marc couldn't see what was on the screen from where he was, and was about to walk away, when he realised something.

She was only typing with her left hand. Her right was hidden beneath the desk somewhere. Moving his head left a little, Marc saw movement in the mirror. At first he couldn't make it out, but then he realised exactly what he was watching. It was the reflection of the computer screen, on which was the image of a thick cock being pulled by its unseen owner!

Marc was amazed, but aroused instantly. He realised where her other hand was, and imagined her rubbing her pussy within the folds of her gown. All thoughts of running instantly dismissed, he began rubbing himself through his tracksuit. So absorbed in watching her gently circling hand was he that he didn't notice her looking at him until it was too late. When he looked up, she was staring right at him, her hand still moving in small circles under her robe.

He began to back away. The woman stood slowly, holding up her hand, palm facing Marc in an unmistakable gesture. He stopped moving, ready to take flight in a second. She let her robe fall open, exposing small, creamy breasts with rosy nipples, and a brown, shaven pussy. Her arousal was plainly visible, pubic hair shining with wetness.

The fingers of her outstretched hand beckoned him closer, and, feeling bold, Marc vaulted the fence. The woman's eyes widened in heartfelt lust as he reached into his pants and brought out his cock. She slid her hand back down to her pussy, rubbing her clit and slipping a finger inside herself. Marc began jerking himself in time with her thrusting fingers.

The woman behind the glass began squirming, her hand a blur over her cunt as both of them came closer to orgasm. Marc's hand was pumping his dick as fast as he could, and the unmistakable feeling of nearly coming was on him. He reached down to fondle his balls, and it sent him over the edge. Thick streams of come flew from the end of his cock, splattering against the window. Still pumping, lost in his own orgasm, Marc sprayed the glass with jism, until his balls were drained. Inside, the woman was close, and watching Marc's cum splash against her window made her fuck herself faster, jamming her fingers into her sopping cunt. With a strangled cry, she came, and even through the window, Marc could see her juice squirting down on her thighs.

Breathless, cock slowly softening, Marc tucked himself back in his pants and looked back through the cum-stained window. His female counterpart was coming down from her orgasm, fingers slowly slipping out of her cunt. She walked over to the window, pressing her sticky fingers against the glass. Marc ran his tongue over the window, as if licking her wet fingers. He kissed the centre of her palm, then turned and vaulted the fence. Turning, he mouthed a word through the glass.

"Tomorrow?"

She laughed, nodding. Marc, no longer having the energy to run, began walking home, lost in dreams of tomorrow night...

Outlaw
Outlaw
16 Followers