A Night With a Stranger

Story Info
A hot little fantasy.
1.9k words
3.97
51.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark night and I was wondering down the motorway, loads of cars passing me by, but no one will stop to see if I am ok, so I keep walking it seemed like ages and a car had stopped, so I walked towards it, I was cold and a little dishevelled, but non the less this car had stopped, I walked towards the window, and it was wound down by a guy sitting in the seat, he had a kindly face, so I moved closer to the window, my tongue runs across my cold lips, I ask “could you please help me” at that moment the wind caught my face and a tear left my eye.

He smiled and opened the door for me, “yes of course, please do get in” I slide into the empty seat beside him, my skirt rides up a, little as I do but I don’t think he noticed, I close the door, and begin to arrange my self, I place my hand on his my way of saying thank you, he smiled and the car began to move away from where he stopped, I started to arrange my clothes, but I left the half ridden skirt the way it was, I took my hat off and placed it in the back seat, I get hot at the thought of him looking at me, I see the lust in his eyes, and I see his trousers swelling at his zip. His hand goes on to the gear lever but it slips and rubs slightly onto my leg, he feels good to me, so my hand reaches his and I hold onto it, he seemed ok with that, so I kept it there, I could see a grin appear on his face, this made me feel more hot.

So I moved my other hand and place it on his inner thigh, I had to know what his reaction would be, it was a real good reaction, he neither moved nor stopped me, so i moved my hand slowly up and headed for his zip, still he did not move, so I slowly unzipped his trousers, I so longed to see what would be revealed, so when it was done I moved my hand and placed it inside his trousers, and underwear, and I was bold I took his rock hard cock into my hands, full of wonder I began to move my hand up and down on his hard cock, I whisper to him to find a place to pull over.

He did this with no hesitation, once safely parked my hands begin to work him more, and I can feel him begin to pulsate, my mouth had a desire to be kissed softly , so I leaned over and began to kiss him, my tongue entered his sweet mouth, and I began to play with his tongue and then explore his whole mouth, his hands found my breasts and he began to play with them, rubbing and squeezing gently, making my nipples become hard and very erect, my hands begin to pump his cock harder now, the excitement aroused me to a big height, I could not help myself.

I stopped kissing him and I looked down to the hardness of his cock in my hands, my head filled with a hunger and a desire for him, my one hand still works his cock and the other rubs over his torso, and he must have seen the hunger in my eyes as my head slowly headed towards his stiff hard cock, my mouth full of saliva I find the tip of his erectness and it begins to tease him, making him wet and easy to slide into my mouth, I move up n down on him, with a passion that over takes me, my hand slips down and further around and I find his hard balls and I begin to work them in my hand.

I am relentless I don’t stop I keep going working him in and out of my mouth, he moans with the pleasure his head tilts back, the he moves slightly and his hand slip upon my head and he pushes gently down so my mouth takes all of him, and I feel him on the back of my throat, I work on him more n more and his hands move with my head, my hand still working his balls I feel them become harder, and his erect cock is now pulsating in my mouth and his moans get louder, I know he is about to give me all his cum, as he lets out a big cry, he fills my mouth, his hand still on my head, I swallow it all, when he is done his hands release my head, but I stay there for a moment, then he leans back and I lift myself up of him and his cum has dribbled a little at the side of my mouth.

I take my fingers and I scoop it up he watches as I put it in my mouth to lick it clean, he is smiling now. I sit back and observe him to see if I have drank all that he let loose, I had I was one satisfied woman and I know I satisfied this man, a stranger who had a heart, he picked up this stranger, so I would not be alone and cold. I smiled at him as he turned to me, he asked most politely “ I would now like to satisfy you, as you have me” I told him it was ok, and that I had been satisfied, my pants were dripping wet, am not sure if he could see that, but if I was to get up and leave his car he would have known, as there was a very wet patch underneath me.

He said it was time for us to find somewhere to sleep as it was now to late to travel any further, I nodded he started his car up once again after tidying himself up, we travelled but a little way, when we stumbled upon a little hotel, nothing special and not many cars parked there, so he pulled up and we went in, we registered and was given a room, it had twin beds and was very cosy, I went in the bathroom first and I showered. I had this desire for him to come in, but he never did, so once washed I got out and found my small bag I got a t shirt out and put it on, there was a knock on the door, he opened it and in came a trolley full of delicious food, I had not realised I was so hungry, he beckoned me to sit and eat, he left and went to have a shower.

I eat a little of what was there, I was beginning to feel tired, my stranger was taking his time in the shower, so I lay on the bed, I must have gone to sleep, I had a dream although it was pleasant it awoke me, my stranger was asleep on the other bed, I could feel a blanket on me, which he must have placed over me, so I turned over and I faced him, he was sleeping so soundly, but I was so horny I so longed for him to make love to me, I was under a dilemma, do I go over and get in bed with him and see if he will fall for my charms, or do I just make myself cum?.

When I had thought for a while I thought it best to work myself, I did not want to shock him or be presumptuous that he would want to make love to me, so I lay on top of the bed once more, only this time I was naked, my hands began to wander over my body, all I kept thinking about was how I seduced this complete stranger, and I could feel myself getting wet, awww I was so horny now just thinking of him, soft moans began to leave my mouth, my hands travelled all over me, and then down towards my inner thigh, I could feel the wetness more, my fingers began to encircle the rim of my pussy lips, I could feel my clit begin to swell with my touch, I was writhing with the pleasure of my fingers, I sat up slightly so I could enter my fingers within my juicy wet pussy, and work me to a point of no return, my fingers moved in and out of me and as they did so my thumb would brush against my clit, my moans were now beginning to get louder, I did not realise but I had awoken my perfect stranger.

He just lay there and watched me as I moaned, I opened my eyes and looked at him I beckoned him over, he came over to me, I took his hand and both his and my fingers began to work my oh so wet pussy, he worked me hard and his fingers played with my clit, now I was getting to the point that I wanted to explode, my strangers eyes got wider as he saw what he was doing to me, at that point I let go and my body released my golden juices, flowing freely from my body, his head lowered and caught some of it, he lapped it up and began to lick my pussy too. Oh how I wanted to cum again, so I did right in his mouth, I could hear him lapping at me and feel his licking me, how perfect all this was.

His mouth left my pussy, he left it throbbing, and he his hands began to wander up my body, I could see he was naked also, and that he was once again hard, so he kept going moving further n further up my body, then he his body covered mine, I lay there waiting and hoping, a smile appeared on both our faces, and then he entered me, oh my god he was so hard as he entered me, he pushed it in so deep, I moaned, I did not want him to stop, he kept going he was going to carry on regardless I think, but that was ok.

He kept pumping me in and out, his mouth kissing me and then finding my breasts, he began to suck and nibble on them too, all the time his rhythm never stopped in and out hard and fast, as he got more into it so my breasts began to ache with his wondrous mouth, my heart began to race my pussy began to throb and he began to pulsate too, it was coming to a climax, a point where neither one of was going to give up till we were both satisfied with the out come, and then we did, we both cum together, it was amazing, we both moaned at the same time, once he had spent all inside me, and was satisfied that I was spent to, he lay there on top of me, not moving but his heart beating so quick now, my thought were in a world of there own, it was amazing, it was all I had wanted and more than I expected…. A night with a stranger… a fantasy fulfilled.