A Night with an Angel

Story Info
Jessica dreams of a special angel.
3k words
4.17
28.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DPPH
DPPH
8 Followers

This work includes a Futanari, Dickgirl, Hermaphrodite or whatever your culture calls a woman that has both male and female genitalia. I would ask that if the idea of a woman and a Futanari together offends you then please do not read further. For those that are left I hope you enjoy this story. This is just something from my brain.

*

Have you ever had a dream that seemed so real that you preferred the dream world to the real world. I have and I prefer them at this point. I am not doing well at this moment in my life so those kinds of dreams are a nice escape. I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Jessica. I was recently in a motorcycle accident. It happened when I was riding down a nearly empty road. I'd slammed into the side of a car that had tried to turn in front of me. The wreck apparently knocked me out for 4 days. I barely remember the crash. The doctor said that it could have been worse but I still didn't help myself by wearing a helmet that only kept me legal. I hadn't been going terribly fast so I didn't get thrown too far but I needed to get a better helmet if I planned on riding more.

At this moment I am out of the hospital but still bed ridden since I broke both my legs when I landed on them. Apparently I landed on them first. Or at least that's what I understand. I am still kinda hazy on the details. And to tell you the truth I don't really want to know. Would you if you had the chance. I am getting better that's all I care about. I should be able to start walking again next week. For now I am bored just laying in bed.

A friend of mine suggested that I try and write down some of the the strange dreams I've been having so I can pass the time. They haven't been very often but when they do their very vivid. I've been told they're caused by the pain meds that I'm taking. That explains why some of them have been when the pain seems to be the worst.

I thought that I would start with the one that I had while I was knocked out in that hospital bed for 4 days. I must warn you these are of a sexual nature and not necessarily your average sexual fantasy. I have learned a bit about myself while writing this and I hope that you get some enjoyment out of it. I have more dreams that I am going to get on paper so this won't be the only one. Again I have to thank my friend for suggesting this. She was right that this is a good way to spend my time while I am stuck in bed.

I should tell you that I am 5'7. I have a nice little curve to my ass and a sexy pair of legs under that. I have a flat stomach and a nice pair of breasts sized 32C. I've heard I have a very pretty face and that it's complimented by my long brown hair. I of course find it hard to judge myself but I am told I am attractive. My last boyfriend kept complimenting me. Sorry I think my pain medication is getting to me again. I seem to be rambling.

Down to the story. The first thing I remember is seeing nothing for a while, but eventually I slowly started to see my breath. It was like the first cold day of the year. It was interesting seeing the contrast of the white of the water vapor and the dark in front of me. I turned my head slightly and started to notice white dots appearing in the blackness. I realized at some point that they were stars that I was seeing. As I took that in I started to feel something pressing into my back. It was soft but I couldn't tell what it was. I looked over to my left and saw that it was snow. I was laying in snow. Confused I sat up so I could get a better look at where I was. As I sat up I noticed that I was wearing a long silk white nightgown.

The nightgown felt incredible against my skin. It was the softest silk that I had ever felt. I had never really worn anything like that so I am not even sure where that idea came from but I was enjoying it. Even as flimsy as the nightgown was I still couldn't feel the cold of the snow. I also noticed that the only thing that I was wearing was the nightgown and a pair of panties. That wouldn't seem so strange except for the fact that I wasn't wearing shoes. No shoes while out in the snow.

As I watched my feet crush the snow while standing up, I started to feel an incredible warmth coming from ahead of me. I tried to see where it was coming from but there was nothing there. The warmth was comforting and I wanted to find the source, so I started walking. I walked for what felt like a half hour and the only things I started to see were trees starting to surround me. I still didn't know where I was or where I was going but I was still being drawn to that odd warmth.

I kept walking for another hour before I started to see something else in the distance. When I tried to see what it was I heard a voice in the back of my mind. It was a calming female voice that said "Come here". I wasn't really freaked out and I felt even more of a pull to continue walking. As I got closer I started to see that I had been walking towards a small cabin. It was strange because I couldn't see a window. Even as I got closer I couldn't see one. Even the front door looked solid when I got to it.

My first instinct would normally be to run but at that moment I felt planted to that spot. I stood there staring at the door until I heard that beautiful voice again. The voice echoed through my mind saying, "Come In".

The door wasn't locked and it opened very easily. Inside there wasn't much. It was a one room cabin with a bed to one side and a fireplace opposite it. I closed the door and went to stand in front of the roaring fire. The fire felt different then the snow. While the snow didn't have any kind of cold the fire on the other hand was warm. Actually it wasn't just warm it radiated heat that I felt in the center of me. It had an interesting effect on me. I was starting to feel the heat deep in my pussy. I was getting incredibly horny and I started to want a release.

Just as I started thinking about stripping off my nightgown and touching myself I heard that beautiful voice again. I felt a pulse in my pussy as I heard "Turn around" come from behind me. I slowly followed the instructions and the first thing I saw was a set of white Angel wings. I would've thought they were fake but I saw them move. They had been stretched out but as I turned they were tucked behind one of the most gorgeous women I'd ever seen.

The beautiful creature in front of me was a 6' tall redheaded Angel. I knew she was that tall because she was barefoot. Well, except for a pair of black stockings attached to a garter belt. Under the garter belt was a pair of black panties. She had a black lace bra that covered what looked like a pair of 32H breasts. She had a wonderful curve to her body but it was hard to see any fat on her. The only thing out of place, other than the wings, was something being held in her panties. I was curious about what it was but I couldn't pull my eyes away from her eyes long enough to figure it out.

Her eyes were mesmerizing. They looked like dark emeralds in the light of the fire. Just staring into her eyes was getting me even hornier. I wanted to be touched by her. I wanted to kiss her lips. I wanted her. Thankfully I didn't have to wait for her touch long. My angel slowly walked up to me and ran her fingers up and down my arm. Her touch was soft and sensual. I reached out and ran my finger tips over her flat stomach. Her skin felt amazing. It was the closest thing to silk that I had ever felt. I moved my hand up to her shoulder.

As I ran my fingers over her collarbone she flexed her wings and her bra immediately fell to the floor. She had wonderful little eraser sized pink nipples. I couldn't help myself, I had to suckle them. Her soft fingers grabbed the back of my head and pulled me onto her as I started to run my hands over her back. When I hit the spot where her wings attached to her spine I could feel her shudder. I ran my finger along that area and I could tell that it was a sensitive area for her. I would have to remember that for later.

I loved the feel of her little quakes of pleasure and I wanted to give her more. I took my hand from her back and started to trace my way down, down her stomach to the top of her panties and garter belt. I slipped my fingers under the hem and I felt trimmed pubic hair. As I moved my hand through her pubic hair, I felt something that I didn't expect. I let her nipple slip from my mouth as I looked up into her eyes. I could see the passion in her eyes as she gave me a reassuring smile. She brushed her fingers along my cheek before reaching down and touching the sides of her panties. They fell to the floor just like her bra had.

I looked down and confirmed what I'd just felt in her panties. I was looking at something that I had never expected that I would want on a woman. She had a half erect cock sticking out from between her legs. Her cock was the most beautiful I had ever seen. I dropped to my knees and put her slowly rising erection right in front of my face. I kissed the head as I gripped it and slowly started to stroke it. I traced the curves of the head until it got to its full 8 inch length.

Once it was standing fully erect I took it into my mouth. The thing that surprised me the most as I tasted her cock was how soft it felt. It felt like satin in my mouth and it tasted wonderful. I couldn't fit all of her erection in my mouth so I also kept stroking her exposed flesh with my hand. I worked both my hand and my mouth together, squeezing precum from the tip. Her personal lubricant tasted almost like chocolate but a little more bitter. At that moment I couldn't wait to taste her cum.

I started to move faster along her erection trying to pull her orgasm from her as fast as I could. I think my angel liked that because I felt her hands on the back of my head and I heard that sweet voice groan in pleasure. I started to chant in my head that I wanted her to come and her dick got even harder. Just as I was almost crying for her orgasm, I felt her cock expand and the first rope of cum hit the back of my throat.

This time her cream didn't taste like chocolate. It actually tasted like sweet cream. I swallowed each rope that came and a there was a lot to drink. As the last few drops of cum came dribbling from the tip of her dick, I could feel that want in my pussy again. I wanted to feel this magnificent cock inside me. I cleaned the tip of her dick before kissing my way up her body as I got up. When I stood in front of her again I felt her fingers tracing my arms until they got to my shoulders.

She ran a finger from each hand along my collarbones until they got to the thin straps of my nightgown. She put the tips of her fingers right over the straps and I felt and incredible warmth. It wasn't enough to burn but it was hot. It didn't last long and when I felt the heat go my nightgown suddenly fell straight down. Next she ran her fingers down my chest and over my breasts. I had a small orgasm when her fingers brush against my rock hard nipples. Sadly she didn't stop to caress them. Her fingers kept traveling further south and moved out to the sides of my body.

When they got to the curve of my hip and the strings of my panties she put her finger tips on the sides and I felt the heat again. As it subsided I spread my legs a little and my panties fell from me. I stood naked in front of her for a second before she grabbed my hand and we walked over to the bed. She had me lay down with my head on some pillows before she crawled onto the bed and got between my legs. She steadied herself with one hand by my head as she gripped her erection with her other.

She ran the head of her dick up and down my very wet pussy lips. Giving her a blowjob had gotten me incredibly horny so I was ready for her. I moaned my need as she pushed the tip of her dick into me. The feeling of each inch entering me felt like heaven. I knew I wouldn't last long as I started to quake with want when her last inch entered me. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked the area where her wings met her spine. That made her moan as she started to move in and out of me.

She didn't move very fast and that felt incredible. I felt every ridge and vein of her cock as it slid out of me and then back in. It felt like nothing I'd ever felt before. My angel was making love to me. Frankly I didn't want her to do anything but that. I didn't want her to go any faster. I wanted this to last but I knew it wouldn't. I felt an orgasm start to slowly build as she moved and I started to moan my want for release. I think she new what I was trying to say because she started to pop her hips and rub against my clit a little more. She would enter me harder but she would pull out just as slowly as she had been.

I felt the want to cum grow quicker and I couldn't do anything but hold her to me. I grunted and moaned with each thrust and I listened to her growing pleasure. Hearing her moan for took me over the edge. I felt my pussy clamp down on her dick trying to keep it from leaving. I think my orgasm triggered hers because I felt her thrust into me for the last time. Her dick expanded and I felt the first rope of her orgasm being shot into my depths. It was a wonderful feeling that I never wanted to end.

As we both started to come down we just lay there and held each other. I slowly stroked her back and she lightly kissed my face. At one point she put her lips next to my ear and whispered something to me that I couldn't understand. I asked what she said but as she repeated it the fire seemed to go out. I could still feel her but I couldn't see her. I asked her to say it again and finally I heard her. She was telling me to wake up. It was strange because it didn't sound like my angel but I couldn't tell who it was.

When I asked her what she meant I felt her body fade and leave me. I cried out asking where she'd gone and I heard someone respond. Again it wasn't my angel but this time I recognized the voice. It was my mother's voice. Again she told me to wake up. She said it again and I started to feel pain creep over me. I groaned in pain then heard my mother yell out for a nurse. I finally opened my eyes and was nearly blinded by the light in my room. My mother saw me wince at the light and she turned them off.

I tried to shake off the sleep as my nurse was entering the room followed by my doctor. Seeing him I asked what had happened. He told me about what my injuries were and what drugs I was being put on. He told me that the pain medication that he had me on may affect my dreams and my sleep. I have to say after that dream I hoped that I'd be on that medication for a while. I was and I now have a backlog of interesting dreams that I'm gonna share with you. And if you are wondering my angel is in a couple more. I still have yet to name her but I will at some point.

DPPH
DPPH
8 Followers