A Night With Avril Lavigne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed in pleasure as she ran her delicate hand her my cock a bit longer, and moaned when her small tongue licked the tip. "Mmm, still sticky," she said, looking up at me. "Just so you know, I don't do this often."

I raised an eyebrow in doubt, and she slapped my balls. "Don't give me that look. Don't you ever listen to my songs? I haven't had a lot of boy friends, and the guys in my band all have small dicks." I laughed at this relevant news, and she slapped my balls again. "Jerk."

But she was still smiling as she took the head of my cock between her lips. She nuzzled that for a bit, making me pant and breathe faster. Because I was circumcised, the cleft in my cock head was extra sensitive and she drove me wild.

"Well, here goes." She took a deep breath and then her head plunged down. She only got halfway before she started gagging and had to come back up. She was still coughing when she said, "Sorry about that. I told you I'm not the best at these."

"That's okay. You don't have to if you don't want to." I ran my hands through her long hair and this seemed to help her.

"No, I will do this. I love the taste of your cock. And this is more for me then for you." This time she took a few quick breaths of air, and then one large gulp, before once again diving down. I kept my hand in her hair to reassure her, and it seemed to help. She had made it past the halfway point, and I could feel her throat muscles working my cock further down. She had started breathing through her nose, and finally stopped when her lips where kissing my balls. When she even got my balls into her mouth, she lifted her right hand and spread two fingers, making a V for "Victory."

I used my hand to keep her head down there as she started sucking, but I didn't do it for long. It felt great having all of my cock down her throat, but to get a good blowjob, she had to work my cock. So I released the pressure on her head and pulled her hair a bit to get her bobbing. She was now able to move my cock around her throat and her lips ran across the sensitive skin. I could feel her tongue twirling around it.

Since she wasn't deepthroating me anymore she was able to use her right hand to pump my cock, and her left hand went to groping her tits. She opened her eyes and lifted her head enough so that I could look at her. She smiled around my cock and that was all I could take. "Oh yeah!" I groaned. I saw her eyes suddenly go wide, before I was floating. I kept her head down on my cock as I shot my load into her mouth. She involuntarily kept swallowing as I came down her throat.

When I finished, she had a coughing fit and glared at me. "You son of a bitch, did I tell you to cum in my mouth?" She got onto her feet and stared down at me. "I should kick your sorry ass to the curb." It was hard to take her serious when she was dribbling cum from her mouth.

"Relax beautiful." I took hold of her and pulled her onto my lap. "I'm sorry, I thought you'd like it."

She tried to hit my chest, but I held her to close. "Oh yeah, I just love getting a mouthful of your cream. What kind of fucking pervert does that?"

"Let me show you." I flipped around, laying her down on the bed, and then I got onto the floor. Like she did with me, I undid her pants and threw them onto my own. She was still glaring when I spread her legs open. It took her a minute before she realized what I was about to do.

"Oh, hey, wait a minute there." Her anger was replaced with panic, but it was to late. Her tight little pussy exposed to me, I pressed my face into it. "Oh, oh yes. Oh god," she started moaning. "No guy has ever done this to me."

She fell back onto the bed, her legs spreading even more. I slid two fingers into her pussy and used my tongue to lick up the flowing clear liquids. When her clit popped up, I switched my fingers to that, rubbing it slowly at first. My tongue kept licking the inside of her pussy. She started squirming around the bed

"Are you serious?" I had to stop and look up at her when what she said clicked in.

"Don't stop!" she yelled, and I dove back in. "No guy would ever do this, and I was always to embarrassed to ah...ah...ask." She was moaning as her body started to shake. "Oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Hearing (and tasting) this, I moved my tongue to her clit and pushed three fingers into her cunt. With each moan I increased my pace until I had her squirming and rolling around the bed. I had to use my free hand to deflect her legs from kicking me. What she did instead was wrap them around my back, pinning my face to her cunt. "More, yes, oh god yes. Make me cum, oh god, yes."

I stopped fingering her and used both hand to spread open her lips and took her clit in between my teeth."

"YESSSSS!" she screamed, her back arching and her hips rising in the air making her pussy run over my face.

I waited until she settled down (and released me) and then I got back up. My face was glistening with her cum, but I had a smile. Avril, however, topped me with her look of pure ecstasy. "Oh wow. Wow!" she said.

I climbed onto the bed beside her and gave her a kiss. I ignored the fact that she still had some of my cum in her mouth, but she loved the taste of her own cum licked off of mine. "I'm going to have to have that more often. But don't shoot it down my throat next time. I like to watch my man cum on my face. Get me all sticky."

"I'll keep that in mind for next time." My hand returned to her pussy and she started squirming around the bed again.

"That tickles!" she accused me and rolled away, only to climb on top of me. "I'm back in control now." She was sitting just above my crotch, her hands resting against my chest to balance her. I could feel my cock hardening again between her ass cheeks. "You like me being in control?" she teased.

"Well, I like the view from down here." Once again her bangs were covering her face, but I could still see her eyes sparkling beneath the hair. However, a view that was almost as wonderful, where her succulent breasts hovering over me. That was why I always preferred being on the bottom. Being on top is good and all, you got the feeling of control, and your doing the plowing, but when a woman is on her back, her breasts sink into her chest. So when the woman is on top, they stay out in all their glorious roundness. And when said woman is still only 19 years old, her breasts are still young and firm, making it all the better.

"Hey, are you listening to me?" she twisted my right nipple to get my attention.

I yelped and quickly apologized. "What? Sorry, I was staring at your breasts."

She laughed at my obvious attempt at silliness. "You are just to cute. It should be illegal." She wiggled her ass around my cock and then froze, like she just remembered something important.

She got off of me and I watched as she ran across the room to where she kept her luggage. "I almost forgot the music. Can't fuck without music, it gives the rhythm to follow."

When she bent over to dig through a bag, I whistled. "Take your time. I'll just lay here and enjoy the view." I had a perfect shot of her ass and pussy opening up. Not standing up, she looked around her shapely legs and smiled at me before returning to her stuff.

"Ah, here it is. They might be a lousy lay, but they still play good shit." She quickly ran over to her large stereo system and popped in the cd. "Hope you like Sum 51." I didn't particularly listen to them, but I didn't change the station when they came on the radio.

She stood in front of the stereo until the music was playing, and then she started dancing. She closed her eyes and her hips would swivel. She added some arm waving and her legs took her across the room. Head shaking soon followed and when the song was in full blast, she went wild. Her hair flew everywhere, as she became a living whirlwind of body movement. There was no comparison to my type of dancing; for one, we listen to different types of music, but the main reason was she was a goddess. There was no other explanation. Her body was in complete sync with it.

"Beautiful," I said, my eyes never leaving her.

She must have heard me, because she suddenly stopped and her whole body turned red. She shyly looked away, and her right hand went to try and cover her face. Her embarrassment didn't last long as the next song got her moving again. Instead of dancing, however, she jumped back onto the bed and climbed back on top of me. "Now where was I? Oh yeah!"

She squatted over me and as the music played, she slowly lowered herself. For the second time that night, my cock head slowly pressed into her fold. Not as tight as the first time in the car, but she still had a small pussy. Inching her way down, she was able to take my entire length inside. Like the first time, it was fucking hot inside her.

"Oh yessss!" she moaned. She leaned forward and I grabbed her tits. "Yes, play with my tits, squeeze them hard."

She ground herself down onto me, forcing my cock even deeper in, and she wiggled back and force. "Yes, yes, more."

I moved my hands away from her tits and grabbed her ass. Squeezing her cheeks, I spread them wide apart, opening her asshole. "Yes, do it. Play with my ass again." But instead of sticking my fingers in there again, I tightened my grip and bounced her on my lap. "Woe, woe, woe. This... is... incredible." She was having trouble talking but she was in heaven. "Now, I... just need... something up... my ass."

I paused for a second. "Maybe next time."

"Come on... I know... this guy..."

"This is getting weird." I moved my cock around a bit inside her and then pushed my two index fingers into her ass. "Come on baby, back to me."

"Oh, oh, oh, yes! I'm cumming." That made her forget her friend. But just to make sure, I waited until her orgasm passed and then pulled out of her. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"You said you wanted something in your ass." The surprised look on her face was priceless.

"Wait a second, oh no, I'm not ready." She tried to push me away but I simply slid my fingers up her ass again and she melted. "Ohhh, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me in my ass baby."

I turned her around, but when she got onto her knees and lifted her ass up to me, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her back down. "Not that way babe. I've been wanting to try something ever since I saw it on a porno."

"Huh?"

She lay down on my chest and I pushed my cock into her tight ass. She groaned and her body tensed up. She started to sob, and tears fell down her face, but as I got more up there, she started panting and her groans turned into moans. She was still crying a bit, and her nails were drawing blood as she dug them into my thighs. But she didn't stop.

"Next time, we use the Vaseline first," she said through gritted teeth. "And we do it doggy style. My ass just isn't opening enough like this."

"Hang on." I finally got it all in her, and she seemed to relax a bit. "Doing it like this makes it incredibly tight, so we both feel it more, but it also lets me do this." I reached around with my right hand and buried it between her thighs. She was practically howling when I stuffed three of my fingers in her cunt and pumped them. I was pulling her towards me at the same time as pushing against her, and Avril forgot all about how uncomfortable she was.

"Oh my god, this is fucking incredible." Her eyes were almost popping out of her head. "Oh fuck yeah, fuck my ass bitch." She screamed. "Fist my pussy. Yes, yes. Grab my tits."

My left hand was crushing her left tit. I couldn't massage it because the pressure in her ass was getting so high I had to hold on tight just to keep from collapsing. Avril would try to lean forward, but I kept her against my chest with a tight grip, making her squirm around even more.

"I'm going to cum!" I shouted after a couple of minutes. "I'm going to blow my load."

"Not yet," she pleaded. "I want you... to cum in... my pussy. Cum with me again."

Not willing to waste any time, I pulled out of her ass, my dick slowly sliding until there was a loud "pop," and a moan of pleasure from Avril. She seemed to relax a bit more now that all that pressure was out of her. I took notice of how open and wide her asshole was, and knew it would stay that way for a while longer.

Avril had gotten onto her hands and knees again, the fastest position she could take right now, and I kneeled behind her and plunged my dick back inside her warm pussy. My dick had cooled down a bit from the few seconds of nothing, but as soon as I started pumping it inside her again, our organs took over control and she had it back to being rock hard.

"Oh fuck, here it comes."

"Wait," she pleaded. "Oh god, wait."

I leaned down onto her and slid my right hand underneath again to massage her clit.

"That's it!" she cried. "Now baby, now. Cum inside me."

Letting out a loud roar I loosened my cock muscles and let her cunt take control. As she had her orgasm, her pussy pulled on my cock like an expert hand and she drained it of all my cum. I didn't have as much in my balls as earlier, but I was still able to keep up with her.

Avril's body shook so hard that her arms collapsed and she fell down, but she was able to stay on her knees, so her cunt bent at a new angle, sending more thrills through my cock. This made me cum yet again, and I had to fall down on her. We were both too exhausted to even cry out anymore, so we just lay against each other, letting our bodies work through the orgasms until they were done. Avril finished last, but when it was over, her knees finally gave out and she just collapsed. I fell with her, my softening cock still inside.

As we lay there, naked and sweating, I moved up her body and kissed her neck. "Incredible," she whispered to me.

"Beautiful," I said in reply. Still feeling impish, I moved my hand back to her ass and ran a finger around her wide-open asshole. This sent more thrills through her body and she started moaning again. "Oh god," she whimpered. "I... I can't take... any more." She tried to roll away but she was too tiered. "Ohhh! You... bastard." I watched as her pussy leaked out more cum and then stopped.

I was laughing as I lay back against the backboard and Avril joined me, crawling under my arm and pressing herself against me. "You were incredible."

"But you were amazing." We kissed again and then she rested her head against my chest, the thumping of my heart making her sleepy.

We woke up a couple hours later when the sunlight shot through the open window. I first heard Avril groaning in pain as she opened her eyes, so I moved my hand over her body. She closed her eyes again and moaned in pleasure. "Hmm, that feels good. Thanks." She kissed my cheek and got up and walked to the bathroom. My eyes never left her pale ass and I managed a chuckle as I watched her hobble. Her ass must still be out of wack.

When she came back out, she climbed back into bed. "Have I told you how incredible you were?"

"Not recently, no." I wrapped my arm around her, holding her tight.

"I don't want to leave this bed all day."

"Do we have too?"

She avoided the question by kissing me again.

"So were do we go from here?" I asked her.

"Well, I want to see you again. And often too."

"Aren't you going back to L.A. soon to finish your C.D.?"

"Yeah." This seemed to bring her down. "And I won't be back until Christmas time." She suddenly brightened up again as she got an idea. "You can always come with me?"

"Didn't I already do that last night?"

That elicited a laugh from her. "That's not what I meant, silly. I mean you can come back to L.A. with me. I have a huge apartment, and I hate living there alone."

"And be your boy toy? Live off of your success?" I didn't mean for it to sound so harsh, and I regretted it right away when I saw how it crushed her. "Maybe I can come down for a couple weeks on vacation. We can see how it goes from there."

She perked up again. "Yeah, that sounds good. That way if I find an even hotter guy with a bigger cock, I wouldn't have to worry about kicking you out."

"Oh, is that right?" I tickled her and she burst out laughing. The tickling soon led to fingering, and this soon turned to me putting my cock back in her, and within minutes I had Avril Lavigne moaning and screaming again.

"Just you wait until I get you on the beach," she said as I balanced myself over her, our eyes locked together. "You haven't seen anything until you've seen me in my black bikini. Maybe I'll even invite Crystal."

Suddenly, I couldn't wait to go on vacation.

(c) Beaver Hunter November 23, 2003